My Despicable Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice mocks me, "Special treatment? That sounds like a sale at a discount store, not a high-end sexual performance. So far these are things we can fix. Let's see if you have a clue about what to do with that salami you're packing."

Her head is on a pillow; her body is in the center of the bed. She looks nervous. That is odd. All night she's been berating me at how bad I suck, and now that we are at the finale, she is nervous? It might be that most of the guys are thin, and my bulging cock will stretch her so much that it will affect the men she will sleep with.

Naaaaa. She is a whore that loves a good fuck. She is just messing with me, making it look like she is uncertain. When I finish, she will tell me what a pathetic fucking I administered. At least I will enjoy this.

I start by pushing in very slowly. No woman takes me easily, I am packing a lot of meat. Alice screams as I press my cock slowly into her. I take a few minutes to enter completely.

Alice seems happy as she says, "Thank you for taking your time. I'm a college girl; I need it hard and fast. I want my ..."

I cut her off, "Hold up there, pretty lady. You don't know me or what I am capable of. I know what you need. You don't know to ask for what I do because you've never experienced it before. This first time, I'll show you something new. After that, I will let you pick."

Alice is pissed at me again, "Fuck you. I paid for this; I own ..."

I cut her off again, now I show a bit of anger and scare the hell out of her, "Listen, lady. You want a good fucking. Every time you hire a guy, you ask for the same thing, and you get it. I'm different, I am better, you'll remember me. I know how to give you something new, something special. Lean back and shut up. Trust me, you will like this."

Alice remains silent, she wants to pull away from me. There is no place to go. I think she fears for her life.

I slowly push in, and she moans loudly. Her eyes change from a scared little girl to a woman with a desire for more. I continue pushing in, using only half of my length. That is still a good amount of cock. I don't go fast or hard. I want a medium speed that keeps her interest and provides plenty of pleasure.

Alice isn't talking, she seems to be confused by me. She knows something isn't right; yet has no clue what it is. She is enjoying the fucking tremendously. It's different, though. She thinks that super-fast and delirious quick fucking feels good. This is slower and less pleasure. Because it's over more time, she is actually getting more overall happiness.

At thirty minutes, I sway from side to side. She smiles at me, showing that she understands what I have done. Interestingly, she doesn't say anything. She doesn't want the rolling orgasms to stop. I say rolling because about every ten minutes, she orgasms. She is a mess. Her hair, makeup, sweaty body, none are at optimal levels.

She is doing an excellent job of breathing. Many women must stop with each orgasm. Not Alice, she can continue like nothing happened. If it wasn't for the tell-tale clamping of my cock, I would have had no idea.

It's been an hour, and now I am just starting to feel that euphoric sensation of shooting my cum into a woman. I do three things to blow her mind. I increase the speed, I use more force on my thrusts, and finally, I use the full length of my cock.

Alice, for her part, screams out at the feeling of my cock filling her. She is mad at me for holding out on her. I can see the anger and fury in her eyes. I can also see the joy in her eyes for this new way that I am fucking her. She loves harder, faster, and full length. She is a big fan of all three. I don't want this to end, but I need to spray my spunk deep into this beautiful woman.

As I shoot my seed into Alice, she screams at me, "What the fuck! I don't want your cum in me. You freaking creep! God Damn It! Now I need to clean up!"

She jumps out of bed, and her legs are shaky. She slows down and then walks into the washroom. She uses a washcloth to clean up and then comes back to berate me some more. Fuck that. I throw her on the bed, on her back. I roll her legs back towards her ears. Her pussy is engorged and on display for me.

I use my tongue to quickly lick up and down on her mons. I can tell she wants to object to something. She just can't get it out. That makes me mad that she would call me out for fucking her like this. I have NEVER had a complaint. After two orgasms and a squirting, I stick my cock into her again. I start with a medium speed, and this is pissing her off. She has had an hour of this, she is bored.

She needs to take a pill and relax. I speed up, and she is, of course, happy. I slow down, and she is ready to kill me. I speed up, and she is delighted. I then slow down again.

Alice screams at me, "Are you attempting another hour of slow and fast alternating fucking?"

In a silky-smooth voice, "Why no, Alice. When you say attempt, that implies that I won't last the hour.

Alice's phone rings. She wants to get it; she is reaching for it.

I question her reasoning, "What could possibly be on the phone that is better than the feeling you are experiencing?"

As Alice purrs in pleasure, Alice spits out, "You call this good fucking? Please. You certainly aren't the worst we've hired, but most of the men I sleep with are far better than you are. They know how to really fuck a woman. They can go all night long."

I have had enough of her talking. She is provoking me; I am positive of that. After my hour of fucking again, I use one hand to flip her body over. It's a show of strength that causes her to grin finally. I toss her into doggie position. I am a man that has precise control over my emotions.

There are times to control my emotions, where I look at things slowly and logically. There are other times where action is needed. Allowing your emotions to spill out helps give you the edge you need. You can ignore pain and complete your objective. I have just allowed that to happen, a huge smile is on my face.

With my strong hands, I grab Alice by the hips, and she can instantly tell that things are different. I scream as I pull her body towards me. I roll my hips, so my cock is propelling forward into Alice's pussy. Our bodies slam into each other. Her body immediately stops and bounces off me and back the opposite way.

I pull my body back, preparing for another hard-thrust forward. I just spent a minute explaining what happened in a fraction of a second. Then I do it again. SPANK! I slap her tiny ass, causing her to scream out.

She tries to get away, her arms are flailing behind her. They aren't strong enough to interfere with my machine-like power. In a matter of minutes, she is a withering woman with no fight left. She grunts hard with each thrust into her body. Yes, I am not just fucking her pussy, her entire body feels this. She is not complaining, though. She is grunting sexily.

How can grunting be sexy? Well, if she grunts like a weightlifter does, then it isn't. In the case of Alice, she makes it sound like she is having an orgasm with each thrust of my meat into her pussy. No more derogatory words. No demeaning comments. I can't see her face, but I just know that she is happy ... for at least a few minutes.

Weakly, she says, "I am going to cum."

I use a Sargent's drill instructor voice as I scream at her, "I own your body! That's MY orgasm! I tell YOU when you can orgasm. You WILL hold it. You may beg to orgasm, but it better be good, or you'll wait longer."

I spank her ass hard, and she screams. I smile big. I use my fingers to push her body down and keep her ass pointed up. It's such a hot look, I smile to myself.

Alice is crying, and she says with tears flying from her face, "I. Need. To. Cum."

I got her, "Nope! You must do better than that bitch."

A minute later, "Please! I need to cum!"

I laugh at her, "That's pathetic. I own your ass; you don't even get precum for that pathetic request."

I continue slamming into this woman with gorgeous eyes and huge breasts. It's only a minute later, yet she probably thinks it's ten minutes in her hell.

Alice screams out in a rage, "Please! I NEED MY ORGASM!!!!!!! NOW!!!"

I am a few minutes from spewing myself.

I use a deep, commanding voice, "NOT YET!! Wait for me. Soon! ... Soon! ... Soon! NOW!!!!!"

I unleash a powerful spray from my cock that paints her womb with my seed. Alice explodes by pushing up her body, which caused me to fall back, surprised. My hands are still on her hips, she comes with me, my cock never leaves her pussy. I continue spraying.

Alice is already back to normal, "What the fuck are you doing to me? Fuck, that is a ton of cum."

She relaxes as the last of my spunk is shot into her pussy. She rolls off to my side and relaxes while she catches her breath.

Alice is complaining again, "What the fuck did you do to these sheets? They're wet."

I give a light laugh, "Don't blame me for making you squirt. You blasted me."

Alice laughs for the first time, "Liar, I don't squirt."

I look around at the bed, "Explain all of this? Smell it. Taste it. No man produced that. Each body fluid we have smells good or bad, this is mostly neutral. You produced one good hard and heavy stream with your orgasm."

I push her back onto the bed and push my meat back into her body. She seemed surprised that I would do this, yet she says nothing. She is waiting for me to do something before she tells me I am wrong.

I start the rolling of my hips. This time, no hands on the hips. No rough or fast fucking. This time is much slower. Alice seems to be relieved that I am going slow. I can feel her tightness much more now. If she didn't speak, she could be a lot of fun.

My hands reach down and play with her nipples. I am gentle, I don't twist or pull hard. This is just a minor part of her fun. I know she loves this because each tweak or pull of a nipple makes her Kegel muscles contract.

I fuck her slowly like this for an hour. She didn't move much, but her moans are clear. I expected her to suppress the moans, so I wouldn't know she is enjoying it. I think I finally broke her. It will be a long time before I cum again. When it was close to an hour, I increased the speed to about fifty percent.

I thrust in slower, deeper, and pull out faster. Alice doesn't want to look at me, she looks beyond me, yet continues to look back to me before gazing in the distance again. I have no idea what game this is. I am starting to believe this woman is crazy.

As she orgasms again, I have a quick change of heart. I pull out and decide to come on Alice. I hit her face, hair, neck, and her breasts. She is a mess, and she is furious with me again.

Alice screams, "You mother fucker, you, .... You ... You did this," pointing at herself, "... to me. What the hell?"

Yup, she is furious. I roll out of bed, pick her up in my arms, and then plop her on the toilet while I start up the shower. She walks past me and into the shower like I am not standing there. I follow her in and use the washcloth to clean her body.

Alice resists me at first. However, I can be ... persuasive. I grab a hand and twist it, forcing her body to move the way I want it to. I continue cleaning her. She stops resisting me, the outcome is already known. She gains nothing by trying to resist me. She does get in the last word.

Alice says in a soft voice to me while I am looking at her, "Congratulations, you can force a woman to take a shower, let's call Congress, pass a law, and give you a medal."

I don't understand that at all. I ignore her. We finish the shower, and then dry off. Alice grabs her purse, high heels, and dress before she leaves the room. I get dressed and then look through the other bedroom before finding her by the front door.

With an annoyed look on her face, Alice says condescendingly, "Drive me to Laura's house. We'll talk there. While taking the elevator down, she steps away from the corner, stands in front of me, reaches behind my head, kisses me lightly on the lips, and then goes back to her corner. What the hell?

The drive back to the house is silent other than the directions from Alice. It's dark out, and with it being late, we take a different route. I expected my sister to be in the car, waiting for us. She isn't.

Chapter 2 -- Mommy, I'm Home

It's 11:00 PM, the house is lit up. We are expected. The living room is nicely furnished but looks too ... formal. It's like a showpiece, not to be used. My sister Laura is in black lace lingerie, sitting on a small couch, with one leg under her, and a cup of tea in her hands. I hear her turn off the TV as we walk in. Alice and I sit at opposite ends of a large couch across from Laura. My parents and everyone else are out of sight. I am positive they are watching somewhere.

I sense we are not alone. I can sense when I am being watched. It's not perfect, I bet I am right this time. Laura tosses Alice a water, and I get an orange juice. We both take no time drinking the refreshments. Laura smiles. She picks up her phone and says in it, "Snacks, please."

I hear bustling in the kitchen. Now that I think of it, I am hungry. I look forward to anything she brings out.

Laura asks Alice, "I want a full report. Is he a stud or road trash? Can we fix him? Does he have anything to work with?"

Alice smiles at Laura, "Let's start with the body. He has the classic chiseled jaw, muscles, and enough cock to please a woman without ruining her. If anything, he's too wide. He won't be with that many women, so I don't see that being a problem.

"He has an attitude problem. He did what he wanted, not what I wanted. He ignored all my desires. If I'm paying big money, I want to be happy and get what I want. He completely failed. The worst I have ever trained."

Feeling defensive, I point out, "You're full of shit." They both look at me, stunned. "Two types of women come to you. Those that are alpha females, they are the best at what they do, and they control everything. You are one of those women. They will ask for the same boring thing every time. I added chaos to the evening by taking control, and then I gave Alice what she really wanted, hours of enjoyment. The other type of women is rich."

Laura asks with a surprised look on her face, "Hours?"

Alice cuts in, "The mother fucker would not fuck me the way I wanted it. Much slower than I like, it was almost no fun. There are certain things I want, I got none of that. He's frustrating. Honestly, I don't know if we can fix him. He ignored my desires, opinions, and needs. The customers will hate him.

"Can you see Mrs. Hawthorne putting up with his shit? No fucking way. He wasn't gentle, he got me off too quickly eating me, he was harsh with my breasts. In my opinion, he failed miserably. There are other guys that we passed on that I'd rather hire."

Laura sits back and smiles at Alice; she knows something and is playing with the woman.

Laura says with a sexy voice, "Oh Alice, there is so much you don't know about this man. You've spent a lot of words telling me how horrible he was to you. You didn't say you failed to orgasm. No, you complained it came too fast. You didn't complain about him fucking you. In fact, you never mentioned that. You took forever to come home. How long did he fuck you?"

I ask, "Which time are you talking about?"

Laura looks surprised, "Let's start with the first time."

Alice is pouting, "About twenty minutes and then another ten before I came."

I correct her, "It was an hour twenty-five minutes total, and just from the fucking, she got four orgasms."

Laura smiles, "And the second time?"

Alice has her head down, "About another hour, and he ends with fast fucking for twenty minutes."

I nod my head in agreement, then I add, "And the third time?"

Now Laura looks really impressed, "A third time."

Alice shouts at Laura, "Fuck you. He spent another hour and fifteen minutes of fucking me to five more orgasms. He really is a mother fucker."

Two large silver platters are laid out on the table between the couches. They contain a variety of tiny sandwiches, tiny BBQ hot dogs, pickles, and baked dessert things. Everything is awesome.

After taking a while to eat, Laura continues, "How much do you know about that man?"

Alice shrugs her shoulders, "Just another guy. Not ugly, not a model, good looking. He has an ok body to look at. He doesn't strike me as a weightlifter, more a man that works for a living. Yet, his hands don't indicate he is a laborer. He didn't talk about himself or his background. I fucked a stranger because you told me to."

Laura continues, "We never discussed money. He has more than we ever will. You see, he kills people for a living."

Alice is startled by that revelation, her expressive eyes pop wide open.

I add, "There are three types of assassins. A black hat will kill anyone, a gray hat prefers killing bad people, and I'm a white hat. We only kill bad people unless we need to save our own lives. I was trained by the US Army and then the CIA."

Laura finishes for me, "He is here to solve our ... issue."

Alice looks at Laura, "Mom, what are you not telling me."

Laura sat motionless for a second, then it registered what her daughter said. My brain worked much faster. In a flash, my arm is around Laura's neck, I can kill her anytime I want. Four men with guns come out of the dining room.

I use a deep voice to command the four men, "If I sense you will pull a trigger, she dies. Go away while I clean up the pile of bullshit in this room."

Laura can barely breathe or talk; she fights to tell her story.

A gasping Laura says, "I was a stripper in college. Four years before you left for the Army, I had a child. I didn't want mom or dad to know, I had a boatload of money and my own place. I never told anyone."

I let up some, making it easier for her to breathe.

Laura looks at me with love in her eyes, "You are too good to screw me. I had hoped that by screwing Alice, it wouldn't be too hard to then screw me. Nobody here wants me; they want my body. Alice has the same problem. Obviously, my murdered employees are my first concern. If I can corrupt you, that would be the icing on the cake.

"I know you ran away because of me. Your girlfriends all looked like me, you were awesome to me on holidays. I loved you just as much as they did. Then you go and join the Army as I get this great idea to start our own business.

"Mom and dad love the money, but not what we do. We do treat and pay our people better than any other place. We get the best performers, which is why there is a target on us. I sense that someone knows you are family. The killers are too good and too brutal. I saw your eyes; you've seen this before."

I let Laura go, "I saw it in Iraq. I never caught them. I will."

I get up.

I announce, "I'm going to bed. I don't want any company tonight; I need my sleep. Good night."

Laura's Point of View:

I stand up and move to my daughter, I get up on the couch with both legs under me. I put my arms around my daughter and give her a kiss. She hates the attention but hugs me back.

I ask my daughter in a soft voice, "No bullshit, can we trust him with our customers?"

Alice laughs at me, "No, mom. What you really want to know is if he's any good. He was frustrating because he didn't do what I wanted. I was going to humiliate him a bit. He didn't care about me. He has a system, and that's what I got. He expanded my lovemaking time, and it turns out he is right. It was better. Frustrating, but the women will love him. I had roughly forty orgasms.

"It's hard to say precisely how many because they roll up together and roll over each other. They come so fast at times; I couldn't keep track of them. He has long, slow fucking sessions that are amazing. He varies the fucking, so I didn't get bored. We can double the price. We'll need to; he can't do that more than once every two days.