My Despicable Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't what I want. No way, I would rather go home.

I inform Mary, "I think you got the wrong guy for this. I am not a BSDM type of guy. Someone will get hurt if you try to force me."

Mary walks to me very seductively, I am weary. She is swaying her hips, smacking her lips, and staring into my eyes. As she comes close, she puts her hands on my neck and pumps a spray into my face. She runs away with a maniacal laugh like she just won.

Mary says with a strong voice, "When you wake up, we are going to have a good time. I guarantee it. Your sister told me what an asshole you are."

I ask Mary, "What's your plan, 'B'? I don't think that spray is working too well. 37 substances can knock a person out and 152 poisons can kill you. I am immune to most."

Mary says with a weak voice, "Boys, knock him out, please. Don't hurt his cock; I still want to use that tonight. You can be as brutal as you want."

Two of the boys took off the hoods and look like they can do damage to me. As one steps up to me, he points at his chin; he wants to intimidate me. He thinks he can take any punch. What a dumb ass. I use just a small wind up and punch him in the face. As expected, he goes straight down. Out cold.

The other two take their hoods off, and now they want to coordinate their attacks. All three lunge at me. I grab the one on the right and re-direct him into the other two. The first one that gets up, he gets a punch in the stomach, the wind is knocked out of him. The next one gets up, and he thinks he is a kickboxer, a roundhouse to my head. I duck and hit a nerve in his neck, he crashes to the floor in extreme pain.

The third is looking at me, I smile at him and say, "Look at your friends, do you really think you will fare any better? If you do, I will end up having to kill you. You read the papers? I was on a date two days ago and saved the lady by killing Albert. I work for enough agencies that my name was not published, and no pictures were shown. Come on, punk, make a decision!"

He looks at Mary, she says, "I want you to kill him."

I slap her face.

Now I show her my contempt, I swat her legs hard with the crop, making her cry out.

With a hard look and a grave voice, "Fuck you! I am worth twice what you are. Money doesn't entitle you to be an asshole. I have killed many people, these four are lucky to be alive still. Had you put me under and played with me, I'd have killed you for sure.

You three, hold your friend tight, so I can cure him. They fought hard to keep him in place. I manipulated his neck, and the nerve is no longer between two vertebrae. He was very thankful for me fixing him. They leave. I use a crop and herd, Mary, upstairs to her room. There, I tie her arms to the bed's poles. I leave her legs free.

I softly talk to Mary, "I have a system, it's what I do. This is what I do to women. The only difference is that I will never come back here. This is the only time you get this. I would love to gag you and shut your face, but that might kill you, so I won't. I didn't come here to cause you harm, intimidate you, or make you my slave. I came here to show you a good time. Now sit back and take it like a woman."

I kiss her, play with her nipples, eat her to six orgasms, and then fuck her with half my cock. To finish her off, her legs are up near her ears. I get great penetration. After I showered, I fuck her again at a faster speed. She orgasmed at least four times just this round. She is exhausted. I slick back her hair; it's getting in her face. I give her more time, she is still pink in the face and upper chest.

She is still breathing hard; I sit on the bed.

While breathing heavy, Mary asks, "You asked me if I knew who you were. I had no idea. Who are you?"

I sit and think about my answer. How much do I tell her? She is looking at me with interest.

I am soft with my voice, "For almost twenty years, I worked for the army and the CIA. I was very good at what they asked me to do. They don't let people retire; they get retired, permanently. I live in the Rocky Mountains. They can't find me. This week they protected me because I am on the trail of people they want killed."

Mary asks without thinking, "Why are you here?" Then it hits her. "You're undercover. You meet me outside to make sure they didn't get here first. No, that keeps me alive."

She has tears running down her face.

My voice is stronger now, "These are evil people, probably the worst I will ever kill. They deserve it."

I spread her legs; she willingly helps. This is my fastest and roughest round of the three by far. There isn't anything about this she hates. She is grunting loud with each thrust into her body. I am using the full length. With each thrust, I shorten the length, so I can go faster. The longer I go, the quicker I go, but the less depth I use.

My muscles are rippling from pulling her to me and then pushing her from me. Neither of us lasts more than ten minutes. She screams a high-pitched shout and then falls limp. I shower, dress, and then release her arms. She is in tears.

Mary asks, "What if no BSDM, no pain, just me? Any chance you might come back?"

I kiss Mary on the lips, "You were a fun fuck, but no. You wanted to do things against my will. Only my training saved me. There are many nice women out there. There are men that like what you do, find one of them. I'm not one of those men. Good-bye, I will lock the door on my way out.

Chapter 7 -- Laura

I am smoldering on my way home. My sister set me up with her on purpose. It's bad enough that I am doing her dirty work and slept with my niece. It's time to put her in her place. The lights are on in the house as I pull up and park the car in the garage.

As I walk into the living room, Alice looks scared. She knows and is remorseful. Laura has a smug look on her face. My muscles are rippling as I walk through the house with heavy feet.

I say to Laura, "I will deal with you tomorrow." Her smug look is gone. "I don't work until we talk. No women and no investigating. I don't know why you hate me so much, but tomorrow it ends. I'm too tired to beat you properly tonight."

Laura laughs, "You won't touch me."

I give her the look of death, "I drew blood tonight."

She doesn't need to know it was the nose from one of the punks.

I go up to my bed, take off my clothes, lock the door, turn off the lights, and get in bed. I am worn out. Within seconds my door is open, my light is on, and Alice is walking towards me with a pump bottle.

Alice removes the blankets, "On your back, big boy. You need a massage. What the fuck is that welt! That bitch did that to you and lived? Damn, mom is in big trouble."

I am too tired to care. Alice pours a thick liquid on my back and shoulders. She quickly rubs it into my skin, so I am oiled all over. She moves to my arms. She tries to use pressure and uses long strokes to go from my neck to my shoulders and then down my arms. Other times, she starts at the neck and then goes up and down my back. She uses her fingers to rub it in.

Ten minutes later, and she is using her big 36DD's to oil me up. She oiled the tits, and they drag up and down my body. I am amazed, my body is responding. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She is early 20's with a fantastic body, altered to make her the perfect fucking machine.

I try to relax and enjoy, it feels terrific. Alice turns around and does my legs. More oil and then she runs her hands up and down my well-defined legs. While thinking of my legs, I realize that I should run some while I am here. I don't want to get soft.

Alice has me roll over, and immediately my anger is back, Laura is standing there. She, too, has a pump in hand. Alice can see the hate in me.

Alice says in a soothing voice, "Mom is magical with feet. You'll say they don't hurt, but after she finishes, you will love it. I'll do your legs first, then she'll do your feet. Mom, do you see that big red welt? That was Mary's doing."

After she finishes my legs, she spins on my cock, smiles, and then repeats the back pattern on my chest. She spends much longer feeling and massaging my chest. Laura lifts my legs onto her lap, and she massages my feet. Like Alice said, she is magical.

As Alice pushes forward to reach my shoulders, she comes back down my body. This time she spears her pussy with my cock.

Her exact words are "Whoops!"

Whoops my ass, for the last ten minutes, she has been trying to take me. I am too tired to fight her tonight. Alice lifts my lifeless arm and drops it.

Alice giggles as she says to her mother, "We can do anything we want to him tonight. He can't defend himself; he's too tired. Mary wiped him out, or he gave her everything he had."

Laura slaps her daughter in the face, "DON'T EVEN THINK THAT. Do you have any idea how bad I feel? Look what he has done for us, look at what I have done to him. Why am I still alive?"

She continues the massage while crying hard. Alice stops fucking me.

Alice looks at her mother, smiles, "But mom, he only kills evil people. Oh shoot, I see your point. Is your will up to date? Ken, can you give her a few days to update her will? You can have half."

I want sleep. Alice realizes I am fading fast. She cleans me with a towel and then rolls over in front of me.

Alice says to her mother, "Lights and door, please. I'll get breakfast."

I use a chilling voice of death, "Laura, you ever pull the shit you did tonight on me again, I'll guarantee you won't see it coming."

Alice bolts up in bed, "Mother! He's helping us. Why would you do anything to risk him leaving? Arrrrrgggggg! Go! Leave us alone!"

Laura turns off the lights and closes the door softly.

To be continued ...