My Despicable Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am the type of man that can do anything I want to you. I don't need the blindfold or handcuffs. I use them for your benefit." She cocks her head, she doesn't understand. "I am doing what I want, no matter what. To help you understand that I'm in control, I blindfold and restrain you. It will make sense as it plays out.

"I need you to let go of your plan and allow mine to play out. By being restrained, you allow yourself to accept something new, because, let's face it, you really don't have a choice."

Wendy is now spread eagle on the bed. I left the bonds loose, no need to make it uncomfortable. I leave the ball gag out so she can breathe easier.

I kiss her, but she has little patience for that. With being married, some women leave that only for men they love. I won't fault her on this, I see it as a good sign. A sign of character. I trace my kisses south to her large breasts. Wendy is a 36C-34-36 type woman. Not a ton of curves but enough to be good looking.

I play with the nipples and areola, I suck hard, soft, and just a tiny bit. Wendy blows up in a massive orgasm. I snuggle up and let her ride it out. It takes a while. She has a genuine smile on her face. Now that her breathing is regular and her heartbeat has slowed down, I move down between her legs.

She spreads wide for me to please her. This woman has experienced the pleasures of a man, I need to be good. I start with two fingers in her sloppy pussy. I use a wide tongue to tease her lips and clit. I am slow and gentle; I call this girl mode. I work my two fingers around while licking the lips, the hole, and her clit. Wendy provides all the feedback I need. She thunders a moan of approval.

Wendy is grabbing the bed sheets and holding tight enough for her hands to turn red and then white. I blow a natural breath across her mons, and she orgasms. It's a lifeless body, but she is still able to watch me. Her grin is big.

Wendy says to me, "You know what you're doing all right. Please continue." I continue to get her off with a quick darting tongue, the alphabet, my whiskers, and then humming. By the end of this, she is worn out and wants some real action.

Wendy says to me, "You're really an asshole. I like to be dominant. With the money I am paying, you'd think I could get fucked the way I like it."

Frustrated, I ask, "Think back over all the escorts you have had. Do any of them stand out?" I pause. "No. Do you know why not? Because you always ask for the same fucking thing. Over and over, you get your way, and it's the same boring stuff every time. I may be the worst you ever have, but I sure as hell will stand out. You will remember me.

"You're used to pushing people round because you have more money than they do. They want to keep you happy. A week ago, I was living off the land in the Rocky Mountains. I'm retired. I'm helping my family for a while, then I'm gone again. So, I really don't give a damn what you want or how you want it. I'll give you everything I have to make this awesome for you tonight."

I remove the handcuffs, pick up her almost limp body, and put it into doggie position. I slide into this beautiful woman. I only use half of my cock. I push in and pull out in a slow and relaxed rate. I sense she is bored; I speed up. I can hear a bit of labored breathing and a moan. This is much better.

I push in, my veins scratch against her walls, allowing her to know exactly where they are. It's not just a stick, there are wavy veins on the side, that feels great. The head also feels unique, it breaks the passage open for the shaft to follow. Even that feels good as it's a tight fit.

Wendy spreads her legs wider for me. I spank her ass, she hated that. From time to time, I speed up and then slowly reduce speed until I am back at my cruising speed. I do this, so it isn't the exact same thing for an hour. She needs some variety; I will aim for corners in her pussy. No, a pussy doesn't have a corner, I just imagine it does. It changes the angles, and she will think about that for a while.

Eventually, it's time to speed up. First, I start using my entire length for a few strokes. Wendy gives me an "OH, FUCK ME!" I gradually increase the fucking speed. After a while, I am at my fastest rate without shortening my length. That is something I won't do this time. I want her to get the entire length and enjoy it.

I use some strength, so it's a bit rougher than average. No way I call this rough. I can do rough, but that's something they must ask for. It gets intense. I wait for her to orgasm before I do. She lasted much better than most, I am impressed. In the end, a woman can only take so much pleasure. After she screams out the announcement of her orgasm, I blast my ropes of cum into this fine woman.

Wendy is exhausted, laying on the bed. I pick her up and carry her in my arms to the shower. They have a multi-head shower. I have seen all kinds and know precisely how to turn it on. She can't stand on her own yet, so I assist by cleaning and later drying her body.

While drying her body, Wendy asks me, "How did you know who Albert was and what he was going to do?"

I am on my knees. I look up at Wendy and say with a smile, "I am retired now. I used to work for the government. It's a big thing with many departments. Some are seen, and some hang out in the background doing various things that need to be done. Some people kill, some heal, some make laws, some push paper, I have seen a lot. I had a job that was not conducive to having a wife. I live a lonely life now."

Wendy smiles at me, "You didn't tell me shit."

I laugh, "Three types of people know Albert. Those that do the same thing he does, those that try to stop him, and those that try to arrest him. What do you think I am?"

Wendy laughs out loud, "He was afraid of you. His death came quick and easy for you. I'll tell everyone you are in law enforcement."

I smile at her, "You're a smart woman."

I pick Wendy up again; she hangs on to my neck this time. I lay her down on her back in the middle of the bed.

Wendy says to me, "I have paid already. You can dress and lock the door on your way out."

I laugh at Wendy and get on the bed between her knees.

I say with a smirk on my face, "I'm not done with you. Like I said, I have a system."

I tower over her and slowly push my cock into her slot. Wendy squeaks and then moans her enjoyment. I quickly get to a faster speed than last time. I am using my entire length now, and she loves that. Half was still beautiful, but the whole thing is soooo much better.

I try to be gentle this time. The next round will be much rougher. I like my date to feel a large contrast at that point. Each time I change something to make it more interesting. Right now, Wendy is a big fan.

My hips are rolling like a car's piston. Pushing in and out at a constant rate, always the same depth, always the same speed, never faltering. Damn, she feels good. She is holding me tight and moaning slightly with each thrust.

The shower washed her hair and wiped out her makeup. She looks older but more natural. She is pretty, but I understand women trying to fight age. I don't blame her. She seems to be far away, maybe remembering something from a while ago. Her body is on fire, and I think her orgasm is rapidly approaching. I haven't seen this before.

As expected, Wendy orgasms hard. This one kicks her ass. She is still far away, my orgasm is short, only a few ropes of cum. I haven't had enough time to get the old sperm factory in overdrive yet. The next one will be better.

I use my fingers to move her hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ears. With a startled surprise, her eyes pop open, and she starts breathing. That makes me feel much better.

I ask Wendy with a curious tone, "Where were you? It was like you checked out."

Wendy has a huge smile on her face, "My first boyfriend was a third cousin. He took my virginity at the family cabin. That was the last time that sex was great. I was comparing it to now, and the cabin falls far short. I want to thank you for this. You're right, I will never forget you. Are you staying the night?"

I sigh, "I'm not allowed to stay the night. Too many bad things happen with spouses, house staff, neighbors. If you're up to it, I can go one more time. However, I got to warn you. This is rough fucking. Hard, forceful, slamming, and quick. I might grab your arms, your hair, or spank your ass. You may get bruised. It's a hard and intense twenty minutes."

Wendy has a tear in her eyes, "I'd love to. However, I have a big meeting tomorrow, and I am already past my bedtime. I guess I'll just have to get you again and make sure I have the next day off. I'd love to experience that.

"I am wiped out. Since you saved my life today, I think I can trust you to lock the door on your way out. I want to thank you very much for tonight. You were right, I'll remember you for a long time."

I bend over and kiss her good night. I grab my stuff, turn off her light, and close the door. I am half-dressed, I dress in the hallway and then leave.

+++++

Laura is up, waiting for me. She is mad.

Laura has venom in her voice, "The killing is all over the news. Wendy's name was used. Lucky for you, yours was not. The first job and you kill someone? What the FUCK!"

She throws a glass at me. I duck, and it shatters against the wall.

Surprised, I say, "What, do I let him kill her? The husband leaves the country at the last second. She calls me. I am standing on a veranda and a contract killer makes an arc towards her back. At the last second, he realizes it's me, and I kill him. I call 911, tell them my name, and they come out. One hundred and twenty minutes later, we're going home. What should I have done differently?"

Laura asks, "Husband?"

I reply, "I'd bet anything he was behind it. He probably has a new girlfriend and wants a divorce. Death is quicker."

Laura is still mad, "Go to bed. In two days, I might have something for you. Find those killers."

Chapter 5 -- Investigating

I wake up at dawn the next day. I shower, dress up, grab some toast and coffee, and then head to my office. I know who these people are, and I know enough about them to know they are highly intelligent. I won't find them; they will find me. Most likely, that means that one of our customers, probably one that I know, is going to die.

With Albert's death, they will investigate that. It's not often a contract killer dies publicly. They will eventually figure out I did it, and they will then deduce that I am after them. They could come here and kill my family or me. Too much unpredictability here. They will want to know the layout. They will pick a woman, kill her, live in the house, and plan how to surprise me.

They also know I have thought of these things. The problem they have is they're not used to this type of planning. They take random people by surprise and then have their fun. They don't know how to defend a house or attack a position like I do. As a killer, we study every angle, every exit, every route, the people, their habits, and the way they think.

Just in case they are daring, I need to increase the defense of the house. Extra people, night vision, dogs, close gate, patrol the property in pairs. It won't be for long; these types of people get impatient. The longer this goes on, the more nervous they get. Today, I research security companies, their talents, their experience, and how soon they can start. Money is not a factor. By noon, I have hired a company. They are on their way over.

I save and shut down. Time for lunch.

Laura and Alice are waiting for a steak sandwich to be made. They start another for me. Her staff is rather friendly, which surprises me. I don't see mom and dad.

I ask, "Where are mom and dad?"

Laura is smug, "At work. We still need to make money, you know."

I am forceful, "They come home now! There are four people out there that want to kill you three, and after last night, probably me too. We're going to make this place a fortress. I hired extra guards. They have dogs, snipers, and night vision for dark. All drapes and shades are closed, you don't go outside. The gate stays locked. If someone stops by, security will unlock it and will have people with him or watching from a distance.

"We are in lockdown. You are VERY much in danger, especially after I killed Albert last night. They know or will know soon that I'm here, and that will scare the shit out of them."

Alice is freaking out, "What have you done? With all the killings, we don't have that kind of money. You'll bankrupt us!"

I answer, "Fine! I'll pay for it. I know this is going to suck being stuck inside. No boyfriends, no dates, no sex. It should only be a few days. Albert's death will scare them, and they will want to speed up their timeline. My guess is about four days. They're smart, they will assume one of you will crack and then they get their fun. Hmm, come with me right now to my office."

The sandwiches are still being made, they get up and follow me to my makeshift office. Once inside, I turn over the board with the pictures of the group's victims. Both women can't look long and turn away, wanting to hurl but unable to.

With a soft, humble voice, "I don't want to find one of you like that. I hate both of you and what you do. But that is no way to leave this world."

I take both their hands and drag them back to the kitchen, where the steak sandwiches and fries are waiting for us. I grab my sandwich and bite in. It's delicious.

Laura looks at me with disgust, "How can you eat after seeing those pictures?"

I smirk, "I need to keep up my strength so I can kill those sons of bitches. I do everything I can to give me the slightest edge. I suggest you do the same, it may save your life."

They both ate a full sandwich.

I explain to my sister and niece, "From now on, all women meet me outside their front door before I get out of my car."

They both throw a fit.

I am mad, I scream, "SHUT UP!" I pause. Now milder yet still mad, "This is to protect our customers. If we don't do this, they die after a few hours of 'fun.' With this, they can't harm the women, or I will know. I am a much bigger fish than the ladies are."

Alice mocks me, "Um no. These are rich women. It takes a rich woman to pay our prices."

Unimpressed, "Rich is a word easily thrown around. There are many levels of rich. I am not in the billionaire range, but after twenty-five years of wise investing and spending almost no money, I have a nice amount built up. If nobody can find you, they can't kill you. It worked out well."

Laura is next to attack me, "What the hell is wrong with Mrs. Franklin? What did you do to her? She says she needs you tonight and tomorrow night. She called three times."

I am defensive, "It's just my system. Tell her no. I need to meet more women. She can't hog me. When she truly sounds desperate and scared, then you book me immediately. That goes for any other woman. If that happens, remind them about standing outside where I can see them, or I will drive on by. That is how I'll know they are there."

Alice tells Laura, "I told ya, it was pretty good. You'll get a lot more of this."

Laura whispers, "No man is that good."

Alice rolls her eyes, "Yeah, mom, you're right. You know everything."

I spend the rest of the afternoon deciding how to survive an encounter with four killers. We have an excellent dinner and then about 10:00 PM, I go to bed. Last night, Wendy wore me out. Other than Alice, it had been a while for me. I am glad they have a day in between, no way I can do consecutive nights my way.

I sleep naked, I don't like having boxers on, I like the freedom of letting it all hang out. I have a fan on in the room, so there is some noise. It helps me go to sleep. Out in Colorado, you can hear the wind and the animals all night long. I am used to some noise.

What I did not expect is some noisy hard shoes walking up to my hallway and to my door. Surprisingly, they knock. Unfortunately, they continue knocking until I say, "Enter."

Alice is in a white lace pushup bra and thong panty set that is almost see-through. In her hands are two ice cream sundaes. She hands me one. She is pacing while holding the silver spoon to eat the dessert. She is amusing to me.

Alice asks me, "So, how do you survive taking on four killers that are smart enough to get away with it for twenty years?"

I am honest, "I am not sure I can. I spent the night going through various situations, and in most of them, I end up dead with one to three of them going with me."

Alice answers me, "That is unacceptable."

I continue, "Hey, I didn't choose this gig. Your mother brought me here. I was happily retired."

Alice counters, "You were hiding from the world. I tried to ruin the sex we had, so it would be no fun. Nothing was going to shatter your world. You were fucking a woman, and it was awesome. It had been a long time for you. I fuck enough men; I know these things."

I am somber, "I dislike those types of relationships. I like a real romance; I like a woman that wants me. You took all the fun out of it. I tried to be unique and wear you down. In the end, I failed. It was far from my best time.

"Sure, you are beautiful and have huge perfect tits. Physically, I don't think it gets better than you. However, knowing you screw so many men and that you hate me really killed the moment for me."

Alice smiles, "Hey, I brought you something fun and yummy. I always feel better after eating ice cream. Mom told me your favorite flavor; we keep a lot on hand now. On bad days, we eat a lot of ice cream. I see you're done; give me your bowl."

She places it on the nightstand, and then fluffs two pillows I am not using. I have a terrible feeling.

I say with fear, "I am tired, I need to get my strength back. I need to be perfect to have any hope against four of them."

Alice closes the door and locks it. She smiles at me and then turns off the lights.

In a soft voice, Alice whispers, "You didn't stay the night. I want to see what I missed. All you need to do is hold me tonight. No kissing, no licking, no playing with nipples, and certainly no fucking. I don't want to risk your life. We need you. I'll feel safer having you near me. I can't sleep at night."

That's a likely story. She will want sex soon enough. I hold her, that is easy enough to do, and she smells nice. I have a new date tomorrow. That should be interesting.

Chapter 6 -- Mrs. Kline

Waiting outside is Mrs. Kline. She isn't happy with me; I am two minutes early.

As I get out of my car, she walks aggressively at me and swings a crop at my calf. I swiftly step forward, and her arm hits my calf.

I ask Mary, "Do you intend to harm me?"

Mary laughs hard at that, "Do you know what a dominatrix is? I like to play hard. I want you to strip here."

I ask Mary, "Do you know who I am?"

Mary laughs at me again, "You are merely an escort. You will do as I say, and you'll be handsomely rewarded. Now strip."

I smile, "Or what?"

Mary laughs yet again, "I have taken down bigger and tougher boys than you. Laura suggested you personally. Strip."

I strip in her driveway. Mary is happy now. She walks into the house and wants me to follow. It's a huge house. The curved stairways go upstairs, where there looks to be many bedrooms and washrooms. To the left is the dining room and then the kitchen. To the right is a vast living room and TV. We take the rounded stairway down to the basement.

It's damp and colder down here. She opens a heavy door, and inside is a bunch of BSDM furniture pieces like a stock aide, a fucking table, a cage, a cross, chains for pulling people up into the air. I see spreader bars, crops, and several first aid kits.

Near the door are fresh towels and clean water. I smell a lemony soap as well. Obviously, for cleaning afterward. She has four men downstairs with hoods over their heads. They stand motionless.