All Comments on 'My Destiny'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
PetaThePantieBoyPetaThePantieBoyover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story, I can understand both sides of this relationship, even though it has never happened to me in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, sweet story 😍

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

The proposal gave me goosebumps! Well done eraj. Love is love!

bearboy1492bearboy1492over 1 year ago

Would love more time with these characters. I know a sequel wouldn’t have much drama, but would love to see their wedding. Maybe the parents don’t approve. Maybe Ridley’s mom asks about grandkids and she learns Tara is trans

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@PetaThePantieBoy

Well, I appreciate your comment! Yes - who wouldn't want that in real life? :D It's written as a sweet fantasy, to just relax reader's minds and give them some... let's just say... smile ;)

@dnsontn

Thank you, friend! I'm glad you read it also, even though it's probably outside of your usual interest, so I appreciate it even more for staying with me on that one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, please more romance stories about transgender persons

davasubdavasubover 1 year ago

A wonderful loving erotic romance, the way life is to, be. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! So hot 🔥

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

Would love to see more trans stories from you. Maybe with a girl who's a switch/versatile and more endowed?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Hell of a story. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

MarassoMarassoover 1 year ago

Sweet and tender, another great story eraj! Well done!

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

It was a very good love story. True love is a very special thing and I believe you did a great job at making it happen in this story.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Oh wow, what an awesome story. Brought a tear to my eye several times. I’ve known a couple of transgender girls over the years, two of them I had real feelings for and the last one was the strongest I felt for. You need to write more transgender stories because you did a real good job with this your first.

I give you my highest rating of 20 stars. Thank You so much for this perfect story.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

bearboy1492

I even had some parts written, but didn't want to drag the story too much. I did a long story lately "Saving sissy" and it has troubles to got views because it was just... too long for people. So I figured a bit shorter story is better.

@David_Brock

Thank you!

@davasub

Yes, I suppose it should :)

@burkdm

I rarely write flip-flop stories, but I will have a new trans story soon :)

@jrrtolkien420

Thank you so much!

@Marasso

I'm glad you liked it!

@MrRLF

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I love to write about intense emotions :)

@ShortyMac

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate you read my stories and always comments! It means so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Such a nice romantic story, thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. Its around the 3rd eraj story i have read. All of them are masterpieces. The perfect mix of pure lustful passion and sensual love story

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you for that comment, you've made my day :D

damnedfrogdamnedfrogabout 1 year ago

Great story.

I must say I found sometimes that Ridley was a bit of a selfish asshole, but the fact that he always felt guilty after that make him likable.

And really love that Tara isn't a top model hung like a horse. That she is a bit fat, not really pretty, but with that little something that makes her desirable. The nextdoor girl you can fall in love with.

So, I really enjoyed your first story with a transgender, and I hope you will write other with Tara and Ridley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve read the majority of your stories and I just love each one more and more! Love that they’re so romantic. Perfect.

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

Just sexxxy, superb and all the love in the world two crossed lovers should end up with. So glad I was curious and read it. Pappa Bear was hard as he'll and happy at the same time.

EdeyEdey5 months agoAuthor

@Blackbear7

That's the best compliment if you were hard :D I'm happy you were happy :D

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read this story twice and came just as hard both times. Im a sucker for a good love story and this one did not disappoint. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Superb story! I read it a while ago, and reread it today. Thank you for writing it.

MRJT79MRJT793 months ago

You stories so well written and so lovely, they give a such a range of emotions, but in the end they make me sad because I’ve never felt the way your characters feel about each.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa3 months ago

@Edy, you introduced me to the beautiful world of love, wonderful sex, and most importantly, giving your heart, soul, thoughts, and your whole self to the other person.

You showed emotional feelings that are disappearing in today's world, I don't know how to thank you for this beautiful story but I will simply say Thank you and I am waiting for your next stories in a similar taste.

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

SissyBoy1Warszawa

Thank you for your nice comments and for remembering about me after all this time...

Dzięki za miłe komentarze i to że o mnie wciąż pamiętasz mimo upływu tak długiego czasu!

MRJT79

Well, they are kind of fantasy... Sadly, life is much less romantic--usually. But on occasions it can be also like that ;) I had a few very romantic situation, almost movie-like.

@Anonymous

I'm glad you re-read it, it's a compliment!

@Anonymous

I'm happy you came twice and every time so hard! :) I would never have thought that 'Destiny' story would have an effect like that, more like "Obsessing over you beautiful" is written so it would entice cumming like crazy, hahaha.... but everybody has their preference. :D Good it worked for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are on point on all writing!! 🔥🔥🥵🔥🔥 JeniferCD - Fort Worth, TEXXAS. more please?

EdeyEdey30 days agoAuthor

@Anon, 😍

amw297amw29724 days ago

I do think you've improved at writing stories since this, both generally and specifically involving trans people. Which I mean as a compliment, and hell this story is still very good and sweet, at least for the hopeless romantic I am. 5*

EdeyEdeyabout 2 hours agoAuthor

@amw297, so we are alike, as I am a hopeless romantic either :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...