I Hate Him...

Story Info
Can straight Texan jock lust for a pesky feminine activist?
12.8k words
4.76
38.9k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

Story theme:Opposites attract.

Story tags:

Texan, jock, straight, activist, sjw, trans femme, femboy, feminine, crossdressing, pantyhose, cosplay, costume, women's underwear, women's clothes on male, straight-to-gay, boipussy, rimming, disgusting dares, disgusting challenges, college games, college dares, drama, romantic, first time anal sex, drunk sex, drugs & sex, college party, Tolkien cosplay, forced proximity.

Disclaimer: Story depicts college game of disgusting dares, if you are sensitive, I do not recommend reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hated him.

I truly did.

Alex represented everything I was not, or at least that's what I thought.

He had this gender-non-conforming look and considered himself non-binary trans femme. Although he demanded to be addressed with regular male pronouns because - as he explained publicly - he felt sentimental about these pronouns, but his feminine-pretty-girl look was completely opposite to this statement.

He was everywhere. It was as if he was following me around. He had the same classes as me, attended courses I took, and was even in my special interest groups. Not only that he was in my favorite Tolkien's fan club!

Of course, he had his own things. He considered himself a social justice warrior, so he was also part of many initiatives involving modern issues. He was in support of LBGT people, people of color, minorities, and women's rights. He was everywhere, really everywhere!

Something was happening? You would find him there.

Among students, he stood out for sure. He presented himself like a beautiful girl, with had long, blue-green hair, eyes outlined with eyeliner and painted nails. He wore clothes that were pretty much designed for females or at the very best, could be considered unisex. Pink shirts, silky floral yoga pants, white sandals on a small heel.

He was also stupidly small, maybe 5'3'', which only made me hate him more - because I could not beat him up, as I often wanted to - when he made me feel like a dumb redneck, and it was obviously his... passion to do so.

His face was also small and stupid like all the rest. Yep, pretty everything about him was... pretty. And annoying.

I hated it all: His big glasses with rainbow color frames, long earrings with silver non-binary people symbols, piercings in his nose and his eyebrows, ten colorful rings on his fingers (one on every finger!) and even these big pouty lips that were curving in contempt when he was looking at me. And he did way too often.

Very punchable person, right?

And... me. Who was I?

Just a simple, small-town jock from Texas, who watched sports, visited the gym regularly, and was into MMA.

We were in an interface design class. And it was Alex's time to shine.

"Users would hate that. It's non-intuitive. Do you remember what backlash Google received after they moved the "send" button there?"

Alex winced, looking at me from behind his rainbow glasses, and pointed to something on the screen.

"But they did it anyway. And they had good reason," I muttered.

Professor Collins glanced at Alex with a flicker of approval in his eyes.

"You are right, Alex. It's always best to go with intuitive solutions when designing a user-friendly interface. You may take a risk with an innovative approach if you are a giant tech company and people have no other choice but to accept your design, whether they like it or not. But it's not a good practice if you are a medium level UX designer."

I grimaced and pursed my lips. Of course this jerk, Alex, gave me a triumphant look. I clenched my jaws.

So, I decided to shut up and did not continue debating with him. He would always somehow win over me, and he had some kind of magic power to convince people that they should be on his side.

God, how I hated, hated, hated him!

I spent the rest of the classes glowering at his stupidly small figure, sitting two rows in front of me. I was hatefully analyzing his white, thin neck, that would so easily yield under my chokehold. I was also staring at his funny tiny hands with pink nails, and multiple rings, that I could easily squeeze in my big hands and watch his face grimacing in pain. And I was fantasizing about baring his white ass, then spanking him. Until his buttocks would turn red.

Uhhhh, yes.

Still hated, hated, hated!

So, the whole hour I spent on this single task: glowering toward him, and hating him in my head. Other people might as well not even exist.

There was only me and him in this lab classroom and from time to time he would nonchalantly glance over his slim shoulder in a pink net-style top or rather pink hollow-mesh top (I had no idea what to even call it!) - and our gazes would meet.

I was not gonna yield.

He had this annoyingly stupid smug face.

As he again looked forward, I bore my eyes into his shoulders, covered only with this flimsy pink strap mesh/net. The pristine white body could be seen under it, and I was staring at these small patches of silky, pearly skin, kinda transfixed, hating him even a bit more for forcing me to do it, by wearing such a provocative outfit. Could his nipples be seen under it? I was so curious. Fuck.

Did he really have to do this to me?

Was he even gay?

I didn't think so, as I had seen him one time kissing with some stupid chick during one of the many Tolkien's fan club parties. He obviously just loved being edgy and "non-conforming" to gender stereotypes.

As the class was over, he stood up and walked past me with his head held high, and I could smell his scent. It was rosy or maybe jasmine, I had no idea, but he smelled so fucking sweet. And yes, I could catch a glance of his small nipples under the pink net. God. Why? Why did I even dart a gaze in his direction?

Yep. Now I needed to wait a bit before I left the room because I coincidentally had a slight... problem in my pants. Total coincidence, I swear!

I would never lust for such an infuriating dude, it would be ridiculous. I was - most likely - straight as an arrow, so... just a coincidence. Yes. I hope we've established that.

That same day we also had drawing classes. Not only were we both majoring in computer science, we both also chose a minor in game design. Artistic skills were a desirable ability for a game developer.

Of course Alex was the most talented of all the students. Of course!

And I was probably the least talented, or the least dedicated...

He always had to put his easel next to mine. By comparison, my drawings looked pretty mediocre... So, he could shine. Again. The fucker!

We were drawing still-lifes. The professor arranged some colorful cubes and patterned spheres for us and soon the difference between Alex's work and mine was obvious.

To be honest, I spend ⅓ of my time glancing at his delicate neck and shoulders in this fucking pink net, and fighting an uncomfortable feeling in my pants.

" Alex, it's perfect! Wonderful depth, we can feel the third dimension!"

The professor was in love with Alex's drawing. As she glanced at mine, she just... winced.

"It still needs some work, Finn." A fine short summarization of my efforts.

As she went away, I caught Alex glaring at me with a vicious smirk.

I showed him "fuck you" with my fingers and turned away.

What a jerk.

The classes ended, and I noticed him going out with his usual female friends, all of whom had colorful hair. They sauntered toward dormitories, talking loudly and gesticulating.

As I was following them, glowering hatefully toward Alex pert, round ass in pink jeans, I overheard that they were about to organize a protest because some professor - with controversial views - was about to be employed by our college administration.

Soon Alex said goodbyes to his friends and strode toward the supermarket that was near campus. Unluckily I was also going there, so I was careful to stay at least twenty yards behind him, with my gaze fixed on his slender silhouette. He had a nice, firm and round ass, even I had to admit that. Objectively speaking, of course.

As he crossed the street, he took a shortcut through the parking lot next to the supermarket, and I was about to use the normal crosswalk, but suddenly something caught my attention.

As a martial artist, I am trained to be aware of my surroundings more than most people. So, I noticed two figures moving quickly behind the first line of parked cars.

They were going toward Alex.

Hmmm. I hesitated. Yes. I did.

Should I stay here and just watch as this jerk is about to be robbed or beaten?

It was tempting. So fucking tempting.

But something in me just did not let me stay idle.

He was stupidly small, after all.

And defenseless. And I was a Texan.

Therefore, I ran toward them. As they grabbed him, I was already doing my thing.

I kicked the first one on the side of his knee. Painfully... He scowled and bent in half. The second guy, the one who grabbed Alex - I did a classic chokehold on him. He tried to free himself in an amateurish way, but as I had a bull-build and was at least four inches taller than the robber, I just lifted him in the air and slammed on the ground.

He jumped to his feet and started to run away, almost dragging his friend behind him.

I slowly turned away from them and looked at Alex. This time I could have smirked. I could have grimaced, full of contempt.

But I stayed calm. And silent.

He was leaning on some car, pressing his hand to his thin neck and he looked as if he was fighting to find his balance. He was trembling...

"Are you okay?" I asked in a composed, terse way.

He nodded, his eyes were gigantic now. Scared and vulnerable. There was no trace of the arrogant brat he was on a daily basis. I noticed that his eyes were as blue-green as his hair, so they were a match. Light and crystalline.

I made a step toward him, acting on impulse. I was suddenly very close to him, surrounded by his rosy scent that was making me a bit dizzy. I slowly raised my hand and pulled his palm aside, to check his neck.

There was a red patch there.

"There can be... bruising. But nothing serious," I mumbled, noticing that my fingers were - without my conscious will - moving over the red patch, gently stroking bruised skin and... not only that. As if in some weird fascination, I noticed how my disobedient fingers moved even further, grazing over the juncture between his neck and shoulder, and slowly wandering to his nape - warm and smooth.

I had no idea how long this caressing went on, and as I finally raised my gaze, I realized he had closed eyes, lips slightly parted. Did he actually let me do this? For such a long time? Wow. And I expected a slap in the face. Clearing my throat, I took one step back.

Why the fuck did I just do it?

I must have hit my head somewhere.

"Yyy.... The rest of your neck looks good. You'll be okay," I muttered as he opened his eyes.

His pupils were dilated. I swallowed and - as I had nothing more to add - I turned around to stride toward the supermarket.

God, what a crazy situation. And a weird one, for sure. I needed to get a grip on myself.

Meanwhile, he rushed behind me, and then I heard quiet words: "Thank you, Finn."

Wow, the blue-haired SJW even knew my name. Interesting.

I choose not to react.

We both entered the supermarket. I went toward the deli section where I could buy some meat like sliced ham, but he, probably being a vegan, was keeping his distance from such a disgusting place.

I gathered what I needed and headed toward the checkout line. Standing there, while unloading my cart, I noticed Alex in another line.

Our eyes met for a second, and I turned my head aside. After paying for my groceries I marched toward the exit, but glanced back and noticed that Alex was still waiting in his line.

His gaze was fixed on me. He looked nervous.

Was he by chance afraid that those guys would be waiting for him outside? Somewhere in the parking lot?

Slowing down, I gritted with my teeth. This jerk was getting on my nerves. I went outside and stood on the side of the building, so he could not see me from inside. About five minutes later he stormed out of the supermarket, worriedly looking around.

When Alex spotted me, he visibly calmed down. I had my jaw clenched, and said nothing. As I glanced into his bags, I noticed there was a package of hot dogs.

Wow! So, he was not a vegan, after all? It was a big surprise for me, but I did not let myself change my mind about him; nevertheless, it was nice to know he was not just a stereotypical activist.

I started to walk, and he followed me. However, he had trouble keeping pace with me. I glared back at him and realized that he was carrying a pretty heavy eight-pack of mineral water.

I cursed under my breath and walked back to him.

"Give me that!" I almost growled, and whipped the eight-pack from his hands.

He looked stunned. I rushed toward the dormitories, wanting to end this matter as quickly as I could. He stayed behind me the whole time, obviously noticing I wasn't in the mood for small-talk.

I happened to know where he lived, of course coincidentally, so I carried it near the main entrance of his dorm, left it on the ground and strode away, not even glancing at him once.

I was pretty angry at myself.

He would never do such a thing for me. So, I guess I was still the naive one, the stupid country boy from Texas (as he called me behind my back "country-boy or "church-boy").

I did not want to have anything to do with him and I had experienced an obvious lapse of judgment in that parking lot.

It was what seemed to be the decent thing for any human, but surely, it did not change anything in our hostile relationship.

But... I was wrong!

The next day we had another lab together, programming in C++. We were discussing the designing of algorithms and flowcharts and I happened to have a different idea than Alex.

But... he didn't press the matter, as he has always done. He just... acknowledged that my solution could also work in some situations.

I was... pretty much shocked, to say at least. It was so uncharacteristic of him, I kind of stared at him, astonished by what had happened. Our eyes met and locked for a moment. It was weird feeling. Almost tingling inside. It was hard to turn my head and sever this connection. I had to forcefully bend my neck down, to glance at my notebook, to get free from this bizarre stare-down.

I kept noticing that his eyes were so light, almost crystalline, blue and green, turquoise or maybe aquamarine. Possibly, I would even call them beautiful? That stupid eyeliner made him look like a cute, pretty girl, which was odd. I was so happy that I managed to tear my gaze away from him, but I was, in a way, struggling through the rest of the class not to go back to staring.

He had no such reservations. I felt his eyes on me - rather often.

During the lunch break I was eating with my friend, Josh, and I noticed Alex and his two girl friends, pink-haired Marcy and green-haired Rita sitting at the table nearby. I winced.

Josh glanced at them.

"Oh, I can see, your little blue-haired 'friend' is here, with his rainbow besties. I can see how happy you are." He giggled, as everyone knew we were kind of at odds with each other.

The progressive boy vs. the Texas redneck, aka yoked Hulk. The duel! A never-ending story.

I snorted.

"Yep, I can't stand looking at his arrogant face," I lied, as it was actually something I wanted to do all the time, but, oh well.

Josh didn't have to know that, right?

"These guys are organizing another protest on campus, the police are gonna be there and probably a few brawls can happen. It's gonna be fun, wanna come and watch it? "

"Nah, to be honest, I'm not that much into politics. It's boring to me."

"C'mon, we could use your impressive muscles..."

"Nope. Get some of them yourself. Not gonna go for some stupid protest."

He shrugged. "Okay, okay. Well, people have different hobbies. Listen, the other thing is...the Tolkien Fan Club is organizing costume night this Friday..."

I raised my eyebrows, as I was a member of this club.

Josh noticed it and smirked. "I'm gonna go. I bought the perfect Gimli outfit. You could go as Boromir or Aragorn. I have a costume from last year that would fit you. I can lend it to you."

"What? I can't pull Aragorn off! I would rather pull off uruk-hai, Uglúk. I'm big, not-so-subtle, and not-so-handsome."

"Sure, you fake-modest jerk. Yep, you are yoked as fuck, but Aragorn also suits you perfectly. These icy-blue-grey eyes, c'mon!"

I winced, but to be honest, I was interested in this event much more than some campus protest brawls. Yep, I liked scuffles, but I was also a die-hard Tolkien fan. Sadly, I shared this fascination with one blue-haired idiot.

I almost started to complain about that to Josh, but stopped myself at the last second.

He leaned and whispered: "I have... some interesting stuff. My friend brought it from Amsterdam."

I raised my eyebrows. "What is it? Pot?"

"It's even better. You'll see. I talked to Aaron and he's in!"

Aaron was the president of Tolkien's fan club. I felt a thrill, as I was always ready for a ride as far as substance experimentation went.

As we finished lunch and headed toward the cafeteria exit, I could not stop myself. While walking past Alex's table, I raised my head and... met his blue-green gaze. I almost shivered, I really did not know why.

He lowered his eyes first.

As I went outside, I felt like I was stoned. But why?

Later that day, as I was going to the gym, I saw him on the campus handing out some fliers with his colleagues. As I went by, he didn't notice me at first. He was too deep into sorting through his bag of leaflets.

As I was passing him by, he raised his eyes and our gazes met. I had a calm, impassive face. Something in his expression flickered. He licked his lips.

I gave a small nod with my head, as to only barely acknowledge him, and he stuck out his hand to give me a flier. I took it, and he responded with a similar small nod. I didn't glance at the piece of paper, only went on my way, feeling his eyes on my back. Yet another weird exchange...

The next morning I went down from my room to the student cafeteria for some breakfast and suddenly felt someone approaching me from behind.

It was my blue-haired enemy. He put something on my table, just next to my plate and... strode away.

What the fuck?

It was two sheets of paper.

One of them was... fuck! It was my portrait!

Pretty good, to be honest. Beautiful drawing, showing me sitting next to a table, with my head leaning down, supported by my hand touching my temple and I had a sad, pensive face. The lights and shadows were done perfectly. Alex was truly talented. The drawing seemed to be almost alive, and I was more handsome than in real life. Flattering.

I was blinking dumbfoundedly for a moment.

On the other piece of paper there was a short note written.

"It's for you. As my thanks for saving me. Now, we can go back to our normal ways of interacting. A. ;)"

I cursed under my breath.

What a fucker!

Did he think he could buy his way out that easily? I saved his pert, spankable ass from real beating, and he just wanted to go back to being a jerk. He really hated me, for sure.

I took the drawing with me, and went to my room where I hid it between my books. Even though I had another training session today, I could not go, I had to do something else instead...

I opened Facebook and found Alex's profile. I browsed through his pictures and found one... perfect. He was sitting on a beach in a blue t-shirt, it was a close-up photo. His bright eyes were full of light. I stared at the photo for an absurdly long time.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers