My Destiny Ch. 02 Christmas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned via the paddocks checking our bores and troughs along the way. We made it to the main dam about an hour before sunset and as it was still hot and Bella and Hannah had yet to return we stripped off and jumped in. The water was so refreshing it took my worries and stress right out of my body. We splashed around for a while before climbing out to sit on the wooden swimming dock to dry off before we got dressed again.

I noticed Ryan was semi hard and seemed to be a mile away in his thoughts when I asked him about the display Bella and I put on for them the other night. He blushed a lovely shade of red before saying they were headed to their own room when they heard our passion getting started. Hannah took a look first before opening the door so they could both look. As our show progressed to stripped each other and started their own foreplay while getting off at us. Rayan said they were so hot and horny when we finished that Hannah near raped him there and then before they retreated to their own bedroom for a nice long intense session of love making and downright nasty sex.

As he told me the story he started to get hard and looking at the pre-cum just starting to appear on his inviting knob, I just leant over and took him into my mouth. He moaned with please as he lay back and spread his legs for me to get better access.

My technic was getting better the more I practiced and I was also able to take him deeper into my throat. I loved to run my tongue under his shaft and fondle his balls as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. His eyes were closed oblivious to his surrounds nearly as much as I was. I didn't hear their approach and nearly lost my rhythm when Hannah touched my shoulder and gave me the signal to be quiet. I continued to bob up and down on Ryans cock while Hannah and Beth stripped off. Hannah knelt next to me and we effortlessly swapped places.

It was an erotic sight watching her take her husband deep into her mouth taking him to his edge. Her technic was amazing, I thought he would notice but was lost in his passion. As I watched Bella pushed me onto my back and started to lick my sodden pussy. I was so far gone she didn't need much effort to push me towards my own climax. Just as I was about to buck I noticed Ryan grab Hannah's hair and moan, I sure signal that he has blown his load. His moans were enough to push my over my edge and I screamed out in bliss and Bella continued to suck and stroke my clit.

My noise was enough to bring Ryan back from his passionate musings and jumped in shock to see he had been getting pleasure from Hannah. She kissed me first sharing Ryans seed before giving her husband a deep French kiss. They started to make out so Bella and I left them to it and jumped back into the water to cool off. Our laughter broke their spell and they joined us for a swim before we headed back to the house, naked.

The following morning Ryan followed me into the police station, this time I had stuck a L plate on the bike to make sure I didn't give Bruce or the local copper and excuse to give me strife. Bella and Hannah followed us in the ute as they wanted to catchup with Bruce for a chat. When we arrived we were met by six police officers four of whom were out from the city to give the local boys a hand with the stock and property thefts that had been plaguing the district. They all admired me and Bella as we introduced ourselves, but also gave Hannah their attention. She played up to them making sure here body competed with Bella and me.

Hannah and the smiling Ryan went out the back of the station with most of the officer while leaving Bruce and one of the local to take care of me and Bella. They got use to ride the bikes over to the carpark across the street where I found a riding course laid out. Despite my confusion they put us through our riding skills. For over an hour they challenged us in knowledge and skills, even making us pick up one of the bikes they had put down on its side. Before they left us to tidy up and pick up all the cones they used all Bruce said was he was happy now I would be safe on the road.

The station sounded like a party when we joined them. All the officers were in fine spirits and laughing with Hannah and Ryan, but when he saw us enter the local station SGT bought some papers to the counter and got us to sign them. He then offered his hands in congratulations as we had both passed our bike license test and now were the proud owners of a provisional riders license.

The rest of the day was spent cooking and baking while Ryan generally flirted and made a general nuisance of himself. The house was full of Christmas music, smell of baking and laughter. It was amazing. Christmas eve was much the same Bella and I started the day with a run and some exercise before some more sexual play and a shower. All four of us had a sit down breakfast before we got stuck in finishing our preparations for the following day. The whole occasion made me feel alive and also realise my Christmas celebrations back home were actually very sterile and boring.

Christmas morning I left Bella looking beautiful curled up in bed, she was awake and declined an offer to stretch her muscles for a morning workout. After I dressed I kissed her and wished her Merry Christmas before heading out for a run and workout.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Ryan's Story

My Hannah is a totally beautiful woman both inside and out. She's warm and caring to the point of fault. She always wants the best for everyone in her life. She always gives me the best of herself. I give her the best of my self. It works so amazingly well.

I knew she had history when we married both with boys and girls, hell I was the same. I worked out I was bisexual when I was in boarding school and continued the fun in university until I met Hannah. Other people didn't seem to matter in our lives and we settled to a great life and were blessed with a daughter that is more articulated and intelligent than I will ever be. We wanted more children and had fallen pregnant again but a drunk driver not only took our future son from us but also stole Hannahs ability to ever fall pregnant again.

I was at a loss when Bella started high school, having her in boarding school over ten hours away was soul destroying. She had been my offsider around the property since the day she was born, then one day she was gone. The first year was the toughest until we got use to the periods of separation but the end of each semester was a family reunion. When Bella and Hannah were home safe I always felt content.

Our perfect life and routine turned into a chaotic emotional fun and yet exhausting rollercoaster at the start of last semester when Bella got a new roommate at school. Bella was always a bubbly fun young lady who excelled at her academics and sport, but when Beth came into her life she just rose to higher levels of excellence and enjoyment for life. Beth was such a brilliant influence I couldn't help be happy for her.

Hannah was the first to detect the change in our daughter and when she told me Bella might be a lesbian, I was shocked and I guess disappointed. My old fashioned thinking wanted her to find a nice guy get married have kids and one day take over the property. I was also a bit angry with a girl I had never met for changing Bella from the girl I knew.

This absolute dick head way of thinking changed in September when we received a visit of the local police SGT followed by a call from Bella's school. Our precious daughter and her friend had been attacked, details were scares but our Daughter was a little bruised but her friend was in hospital.

We were on the road within an hour, worried sick for the two girls. I spent the ten hour drive thinking of what I wanted to do to the perpetrator of this attack and where I could bury the body. Hannah spent the trip alternating between calming me down and trying to get information about the girls. Despite it being late when we got to town, the school and Bella was our first destination.

Normally males are strictly forbidden from entering the accommodation area but this visit fitted into the emergency category and we were escorted to Bellas room. The place was a bit of a mess but I didn't care I just needed to hold my daughter and make sure she was safe. All three of us held each other and cried. Bella was so worried about her friend she had no idea about her condition other than she had been taken away unconscious.

Hannah stayed with her in the accommodation for the rest of the night while I checked into our normal hotel. The following morning we took Bella up to the hospital to see Beth and from the minute I saw them together I forgot about my prejudices, these two girls were special, they had an unbelievable spark between them.

That day we also met Beth and Bellas friends, Annie, a teacher and water polo coach, and her husband Michael. Absolutely brilliant people and we all hit it off immediately. Beth was the lynch pin of our growing and loving friendship. I only stayed in town a few days to make sure the girls were safe but left Hannah to stay a while longer. She left the hotel and took Annie's offer of the spare bedroom so she was closer to the school if required. All was well until Hannah, Annie and Beth accepted to help Bella with a photo assignment. The shoot when very well but at the end Bella caught Hannah and Annie naked and making love in the shower.

Hannah told me what had occurred and I must admit I became very aroused and excited. During the video call where she went over the details and her shame at being unfaithful with another women I was naked and so very hard. I was masturbating as she gave all the details until she told me to stop and not come until she returned home. I gave her my blessing to have as much fun with Annie as I liked and that I should also be honest and talk to Bella about what had occurred.

The next few days were torture especially during our nightly video chat where she was always naked and fingering herself telling me about her passionate encounters with her friend. When she got home we didn't make it to the bedroom before we were naked and she had me deep in her throat. She was possessed as she took be to the brink, stopped and then took me to the edge again. When we finally made to the bed she pushed me on my back and mounted me in one swift move, she was so wet her juices were dripping as she lowered herself on my ram rod stiff cock. There was nothing delicate with our actions were just fucking each other in the most primitive many. When I finally came the explosion of seaman was immense The release took my breath away as I arched my back and just shot rope after rope into my lovely wife's womb. When I released so did Hannah, her finger nails dug into my back as her body was racked with continuous spasms she screamed out my name over and over as she rode her wave of ecstasy.

It was a while before we recovered after which we made love. We were caring and gentle we allowed our passion for each other to do all the talking we needed.

Since that week I have begun revisiting my bi-sexual side with Michael and we have enjoyed some great group sex with Annie Michael and Beths friend Julie. It is all consensual fun and has enhanced not only our romance but out love. To top it off I have also enjoyed Beths company. I was hesitant at first to cross this bridge but she took my and or should I say cock and led the way. Hannah has been supportive to both of us. Beth doesn't want me to have virginal sex with her but that is ok as long as she is happy and content then so am I.

We woke early this morning with today being Christmas. We always enjoyed the day together and today was going to be no different. I heard the front door open and close telling me Beth was out for her morning run. She would be out for an hour before we will gather and open presents and start the day of fun, food and general relaxation. Hannah had worn my favourite lingerie to bed the night before and we had made love long into the night. It was a black and red combo - lots of frills, pretty stockings, bows, the lot. She still wore most of it except the panties which were somewhere on the floor.

We were cuddling and starting to play around I slid up from between my wife's legs and rested my head next to hers. My mouth tasted of delicious pussy after I had been enjoying her morning juices. We kissed and made out but after a few minutes she stopped me in my tracks and got out of bed. She kissed me again before telling me to wait and stay hard she would be back in a moment with one of my Christmas gifts.

Despite my pent up frustration with being left hanging I knew that she had a devilish plan ahead for me, I couldn't wait. I lay totally naked and was hard with excitement. Hannah and I had a brilliant sex life and lately it has got more daring and erotic. She has even taken to administering some mild bondage and discipline on me to "keep me in line".

When the door opened I managed to pass most of the possible emotions from surprise through shock to embarrassment in a fleeting moment. Standing there was my beautiful daughter dressed in a erotic white lingerie set complete with stockings and garter belt. My wife was standing behind her with her arms around Bellas waist.

Standing there they could have been twins, they were near identical. They had the same lustrous waves of dark brown hair, the same warm smiles, and both fit athletic bodies. Their breasts were similar in size, not big but just enough to get any warm blooded man or women hot and bothered. They were both seriously hot.

My daughter sat down on the edge of the bed next to me. She reached out and took my hand of the bed. Hannah stood behind our daughter. Her hands were playing with Bella's hair while we chatted.

Hannah was massaging Bella's shoulders now. I know that my wife gives a good massage. She often relieves my stress after a long days work. My wife's thumbs were pressing into the muscles of Bella's shoulders. Our daughter closed her eyes and her head rolled back. She moaned softly. It was such a pretty little moan. Unknown to Bella my wife had pushed down her shoulder strap. The top fell forwards a little and I was greeted with a view of my daughter's pretty cleavage. I swallowed and shifted. I tried to hide my solid cock from my daughters gaze but that had become mission impossible. Hannay had total control over me in whatever fiendish game I was now involved in.

I tried to think of anything except my stunningly beautiful hot daughter, her head thrown back, hair cascading down her back. My wife rubbing her neck and shoulders never taking her eyes off me.. The fact that my daughter's top was giving me a deliciously decadent view of her delightful decolletage. My mouth was dry.

My brain was whirring with emotions. I seriously wished I had more control but I was trapped naked with the only escape behind my wife and daughter. Bella was looking innocent yet seductive and for the first time in years was calling me daddy, this was enough to admit defeat to this gorgeous creature.

Bella didn't take her eyes of me or my man hood but addressed her mother like I wasn't there. "Mum Remember what we talked about after we made love while in town? "?" Bella looked back at Hannah who gave her the warmest smile that I've ever seen. She was blushing though, just like Bella and me.

"I remember. So you decided?"

"To tell be honest with you is wasn't a tough decision to make, I pretty much had already made the decision when we discussed it". Hannah looked Bella straight in the eyes and asked" are you sure, is this what you want?."

Bella's response was firm and straight forward, "Yes Mummy, this is what I want, I love you both but this is a decision I made on my own".

There was a moment's silence. Hannah had her eyes closed, a look of pure rapture on her face. Bella sat there, still, looking at her mom. Her top was dropping open and I could see the curve of her firm boob in profile. Her legs were drawn up on the bed, her long and creamy thighs parted, the material of the panties pulled up snugly into her crotch. Her mound was obviously wet with anticipation. I was an excited, nervous, proud wreck of a father.

Bella turned back to me, smiled before sliding up the bed next to me. I was so nervous I was afraid I might come there and then. My daughter wore a discrete perfume that filled my senses, as my daughter lay down next to me. My heart was pounding with excitement lust and a little worry. My little baby girl was lying next to me, her arms wrapped around my next pulling me into a kiss that was anything but a father daughter kiss.

Hannah stripped off her remaining lingerie before climbing into bed behind Bella, effectively sandwiching her tightly between us. I knew I was blushing. I was trembling with emotion but so was Bella and Hannah.

We lay there like that for what seemed eternity. I don't think any of us knew quite what to do. It felt weird having my cock pressed against my daughter's thigh. I tried to lose the hardness but I couldn't. Every time I started to wilt she shifted a bit, drawing her soft skin over it and making me hard again. She was my very attractive and intelligent daughter, and I was attracted to her as a desirable woman.

Hannah never took her eyes off me as the mental battle was fought in my mind. Her cheeks were bright red. Her lips were wet. Her eyes were gazed with that look I see almost every day. The look that says "I'm so turned on I'm going to explode." She winked evilly at me and licked her lips.

Bella rolled towards me and slid her thigh up and over mine. She was pressing her crotch against mine now. I could feel the warmth of it against my cock. Just a single piece of material separated my cock from my daughter's saturated pussy. Like her mum she produces copious amounts of womanly nectar.

Hannah released Bella's bra releasing her firm pert breasts Her nipples were diamond hard her arousal evident. Hannah was fondling Bellas breast eliciting a low moan from our daughter, I took the hint and pulled my daughter forward and kissed her with all my will and strength. Our tongues duelled trying to get the last essence out of each other.

When I released our kiss I moved to her breasts and helped my wife by suckling one nipple before swapping to the other. Hanna continued to play with our daughter's boobs. She is an expert at this. She was stroking the soft flesh, drawing moans from Bella. Our daughter let out a little hiss every time her mum touched her nipples.

Despite all our excitement and looked Bella in the eyes and asked her if this was really what she wanted. She didn't pause in her reply and there was no doubt, ":yes daddy this is exactly what I want, I love you and mummy so much, I feel safe with you. Please make me a woman, please take my virginity".

Still wrapping my mind about this twist in events I asked Hannah one more time for her thoughts, her reply was no surprise with her telling me that I had never denied my daughter anything in my life and this was no different. While it is your decision, I think it would be erotically hot and will bring us all closer together. I think it's time for you to take than man hood of your, that has given me nothing but pleasure since we first met and share it with our daughter. I want to take your daughter now and make her yours. Do it honey. Drive her wild. Leave her wilted and destroyed in our marriage bed.

The girls had won their game with m, they knew I could never so no to either of them. I have no idea who started this chain of events and I guess it didn't matter anymore.

Hannah helped Bella remover her panties her pussy was perfect, completely bare, the lips were aroused and her nectar was leaking between her thighs. Hannah didn't release Bellas breast keeping the nipples aroused with her gentle touch.