My Destiny Ch. 02 Christmas Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman's journey to map out her own life's destiny.
14.5k words
4.45
3.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arrow013
arrow013
12 Followers

The following chapter to my story "My Destiny" takes the lead Character further down her own path in life, exploring her sexual limits and life challenges. I opened with revisiting the cause of Elizabeth's journey down her own path not one dictated by tradition and family.

I further introduced the Incest theme along with the continuing same sex (Lesbian) theme. I am also dropping additional bits to the story line that will allow me to take the main characters further should you the reader be interested down the track.

I hope you enjoy this latest instalment, and as always I will appreciate your feedback.

The still morning air was refreshing as I ran off my sleep before a new day of work and adventure. Even though the sun was just rising over this amazing country the heat was already evident indicating it was going to be another scorcher. My morning runs always gave me the opportunity to clear my head and sort any emotions that were running wild. Lately they have given me the opportunity to think about the direction my life had taken in the last six months.

My name is Elizabeth Richards I am the seventeen year old daughter to Marcus and Johannah and twin to Eric. My family is one of the wealthiest and oldest in the United States. My life should have been one of luxury and ease with a destiny laid out from the day I was born. However I was born female and my fathers antiquated ways and thinking tried to form me into a subservient future wife to someone of his choosing. He just didn't count of my independent streak and as I have only found out the subtle influence of my mother.

My whole world was turned upside down when not long after I turned 16 my brother had attempted to climb into bed with me. I rewarded his efforts with a swift kick in the crotch rupturing on of his testicles, which was eventually removed.

My fathers full wrath was unleashed and not only did he whip me to near unconsciousness but he stole my innocence. I did try to fight bake as he fucked me and for this I received a further beating.

It took weeks for me to be able to walk again, my wounds did heal but I was left with scares on my back and thighs giving me a permanent reminder of that day. After I recovered he decided to send me to boarding school...in Australia. I hated my mother for not standing up to me and stopping my torture, but I only just found out that she had actually instigated the whole move.

My mother had manipulated my father into sending me "into isolation" to give me an opportunity to grow out of my rebellious stage and thus accept his wishes for my future. She wanted me free to become the person I wanted to be, not the one dictated by my father.

The day I left the house was like being banished, no love, no well wishes just a tern look from my mother before the driver dropped me off at the airport, to start my new amazing life. Since I left I have met six of the most amazing and loving people in the world. Annie was the first person I met in Australia when she picked me up from the airport, she was one of my future teachers and sporting coaches and her husband Michael an amazing friend who has without much effort got me hooked on the sports of gliding and parachuting. Then there is my best friend and lover Bella and her parents Hannah and Ryan and last but definitely not least was my friend, confident Julie. She had been commissioned by my mother to help manage my financial and legal needs. I also now know she has been feeding information back to mother about my welfare and achievements.

After the school year finished a week ago I joined Bella and her family on their farm for the first half of the holidays. Their property was about a ten hour drive West of the school and was operated as both a grain and beef farm. The country was breath taking and I spent any free moment I had indulging on my one true hobby, photography. I had become pretty good with the camera over the years and just before the end of the school, year I won several accolades in the World Photography Society portrait competition. I also received an offer to do some private work for one of my schools patrons Steven and Sophie Phillips.

I am a fit 17 year old, just over six foot in height, a trim athletic body with nice firm 32B breasts. I was blessed with flaming red hair and emerald green eyes compliment my natural beauty. Apart from the scares on my back my one flaw to my body is my rather enlarge clit. It stands out above my labia and when aroused it stands erect like a little pink hooded penis. Despite my initial embarrassment about this abnormality my lovers absolutely love it as it is large enough to rub inside their lips giving additional erotic stimulation.

Unlike my father who was very traditional in his thinking about marriage and normal relationships, Bella's parents were more accepting of my sexuality and relationship with their daughter. They even allowed us to share a bed during my stay.

Of cause I couldn't keep my private life simple, as well as me and Bella enjoying many erotic adventures with her mum, I have also enjoyed relationships with all my close friends. There are no secrets between any of us and our love is undeniable.

When I got back to the house I took a seat on the veranda swing to enjoy the scenery and some much needed water. The whole house was quiet except for some sounds in the kitchen. I knew it would be Ryan making his breakfast Sure enough a few moments later the peace was shattered when he opened the door holding two cups of coffee. He handed one to me before taking a seat next to me. After he sipped his brew he looked at me and noticing look of deep though he said "A Penny for your thoughts". This was one of his many sayings and at that moment seemed an apt thing to say.

I told him I had been thinking a lot about what had happened to me over the last few months, in particular what my mother had done for me without me being able to thank her or for that matter appreciate what she has sacrificed for my happiness. I also told him about the confusion if felt about my lack of shame and embarrassment of having multiple sexual relationship with my dearest friends all while being in a loving relationship with Bella.

I'm not sure he was expecting my comments but he didn't hesitate with his reply. We talked about my family and one comment I remember was he asked if I thought my mother became trapped with her life and while content wanted me to take my own path to my own future.

When we moved the conversation to our multiple partners I couldn't help ask him about the morning at the pool when I gave him and Michael a blow job. His surprise was evident when I asked him why he didn't try to take things further and have sex with me. His response made me realise exactly why I loved and respected him. He told me that I had made him so excited that he could easily have taken me there and then, but that's is not the way consent and respect work. No matter what happens now or in the future I would always be in the drivers seat when it comes to my desires and our mutual fun. He told me he was aware of what my father had done to me and that will never happen again. He leant in and gave me a kiss and hug before again telling me to never forget that I am my own person and nobody can ever take that away from me.

We sat in silence for a few moments before Hannah joined us for a morning coffee. Ryan gave up his seat for her and gave her a kiss before heading to the shed to give their car a check before Hannah and Bella headed to town. After he left I cuddled up to Hannah and placed my head against her breasts, she put her arm over my shoulder and we just enjoyed each other's warm and company.

Hannah broke the silence by asking my if I was OK. She showed real worry for my wellbeing especially given the mental turmoil I had been suffering with over the last few months. I told her I was starting to regain my focus but was still trying to process a lot of the why me questions. I also told her about the conversation I had just had with Ryan. She was impressed with the wisdom that her husband had shared with me, her loved for him was undeniable.

She didn't add to the advice but just told me that a lot of lives had changed for the better since I had come to Australia. I haven't left a wake of destruction in my path rather I have enhanced their love beyond anything I could imagine. As for my worry she told me to put my mind at ease as we were all past the age of consent and as long as we remain, honest and respect each other's limits it is alright to our discrete adventures going. With this she gave me a passionate kiss on the lips before telling me to go get Bella out of bed as they had a bit of a drive to get through.

Now in my short time in Australia I have found the locals have a strange sense of time and distance. The bit of a drive Hannah was talking about was actually a five hour one way trip to the next main town, and don't get me started on not far now. The last time I heard that I got six ours of highway experience in my learner drivers log book.

Bella was still dozing when I entered our room. Since we had got home she had been a little lazy with her early morning fitness regime. Our late night sexual encounters could have been a part of this but I wasn't going to give her that excuse to use.

She looked absolutely stunning lying on her back, her blonde hair and absolute mess covering her pillow. She was naked except for the sheet covering her waist and legs. Our vibrators along with the soft ropes I had used on her the previous night lay on the bed side table.

I stripped off my running clothes before carefully pulling back the sheet to expose her in all her naked glory. Bella was absolutely gorgeous. Her shaved mound framed by her perfect lips set my passion alight. I knelt down next to her and lowered my mouth to her pussy, savouring the smell of her sex. I gentle slid my tongue along her slit, bottom to top which elicited a low moan from her lips. She was still asleep when I pushed my tongue in and found her clit. I gently flicked it which was enough for her juices to start flowing and her hips to wiggle. She called my name in a low voice which spurred me on. I was so horny playing with her that I picked up one of the vibrators and slipped it into my wet and very aroused pussy. This sent chills up my spine but didn't disrupt my play with Bella.

As I continued to stimulate her she started to wake from her dreams , coming alert when she saw my head pressed against her crotch. She placed both of her hands on my head trying to get me to go faster and not give up. She was panting for more and as my own climax was reaching its peak, Bella was near her own orgasmic cliff.

I pushed her over her edge when I slipped two fingers into her tunnel and started to fuck her with them. She screamed my name as her pleasure hit, her nectar squirting over my hands as her body bucked from the climactic waves that ran through her body. At the same time my own pleasure let go and as it hit I grabbed Bellas hips and suckled on her aroused clit like my life depended on it. This was enough to set other off again.

Eventually she pushed my head away from her thighs, panting from her morning wake up call. I turned up and withdrew the vibrator before joining her on the bed for a post coital cuddle. We kissed and held each other as she recovered from her high, before I told her she had to get up. With a laugh and a punch to my arm I helped her up from our bed and pushed her towards the bathroom door.

I enjoyed a quick shower with her, being careful to only wash not start any more play, but did take my time making sure she was was dry before helping apply moisturiser to her hard to reach parts of her body. My hand slipped a few times massaging her pussy lips and breasts but apart from that we tried to behave ourselves.

Bella was very adventurous when it comes to lingerie she has a very exciting collection that she keeps for special occasions or when she just wants to give herself a little thrill. Before I met her my underwear was very utilitarian, however her influence has seen me lean more to nice feminine briefs and bras but also some spectacularly erotic and kinky lingerie sets. Today she selected a sheer matching pink bra and panty set that led to little imagination about what they covered. She then dressed in comfortable straight cut pants and a comfortable western styled shirt. Her outfit was finished off by her good boots and of cause an Akubra hat. She looked absolutely stunning and I would have willingly helped her undress except we were interrupted with a knock on the door and Hannah telling us to get a move on.

Where Bella was dressed to kill, my work wear was more practical. Jeans work shirt, baseball hat sun glasses and my work boots near the front door. Bella actually loved this look and couldn't help but kiss me while telling me how annoyingly cute I was.

Ryan and I gave both the ladies a kiss before we saw them off. I would have loved to join them but I knew they needed some mother daughter time together especially after the events of the past couple of weeks and would have just been the third wheel. They would only be gone for three days and I knew I could survive without Bellas love for that long. Besides I was actually over the moon with the new world that had opened up to me with life on the land.

Ryan finished making our lunch while discussing our plan for the next couple of days. The recent weather had allowed Ryan to get all his paddocks prepped for planting. With my assistance he was well ahead of us plan and we hoped to actually wrap up in the next two days. That day he intended to put me on the old D9 caterpillar while he took the newer tractor.

Out of all the vehicles I have experienced in the last week from motorbikes to trucks, the tractors were the biggest thrill. The new tractor, the one with the air conditioning, was so comfortable to drive and had more technology to help the operator than I thought possible. By contrast the old dozer, my stead for the day, was over twenty years old, open cabin and its nod to technology consisted of a couple of gauges and a small two way radio, and I couldn't care less.

Ryan helped me with the daily checks and greasing the drive wheels before he let me start it up and back up to the waiting plough. I was becoming quite proficient with operating the machines but I still asked for help, and hooking up the equipment was one of those times. Ryan guided me in and in no time I was hooked up and headed out to my allocated field.

It took me nearly twenty minute to get into the start position, then following my check list and previous lessons I lowered the side arms on the plough put my ear buds in under my ear defenders and got to work.

Back how you here the saying everything is bigger in Texas well those who say that have never been to outback Australia. Ryan's property had been the family for over a hundred years and while small compared to some of the others covered just over 15000 square kilometres. It was prime beef and grain country and took most of Ryans time to keep it running. He had help at muster time but most of the time it was just him and Hannah and when ever she was not in school Bella.

The paddock I was working would take me all day to complete, and while some people would call driving around in circles all day boring I absolutely loved it. The time alone gave me time to think about my situation. I stewed over the conversation I had with Hannah and Ryan that morning while also revisiting all the significant turn of events that saw me go from a mansion in America with countless staff to sitting on a tractor in outback Australia covered in dust and sweat.

Apart from a brief stop for lunch I kept going until I finished just on sunset. I made it back to the shed after dark and found Ryan just finishing refuelling his tractor. He helped me with the fuel for mine before I parked it up and we headed to the house for dinner and in my case a much needed wash.

After I washed the days dust from my hair and body I dressed in a white lace pair of panties and a oversized pink cotton shirt. My breasts were visible through the material and when I bent over you couldn't help notice my firm panty clad butt.

Ryan was preparing our dinner when I returned to the kitchen. He had his back to me and asked me to grab a couple of drinks and set the table. I was bending over the table when I head the clatter of some dropped cooking utensil and turned to see him staring at my long legs and tight bum. His face contained the look of amazement and total lust.

The sight of him standing there, freshly showered dressed only in a tee shirt and shorts was more than enough to get my active teenaged hormones boiling. I walked up to him and while I kissed him I reached behind and turned off the cook top.

I lowered myself to my knees, feeling his body as I went. I felt him through his shorts and slowly massaged his growing cock to its full hard state. When I was ready I pulled his shorts down and released his man hood, taking hold of it in my small feminine hand. I slowly massaged it's full length several times before I moved forward and took his magnificent specimen into my eager mouth.

I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock sliding it against his pulsating shaft, curling it around the base. I was very much an amateur at sucking cock, in fact this was only my third attempt but what I lacked in experience I tried to make up with my enthusiasm. I placed my lips over his generously sized circumference and bit by bit I managed to take him to the back of my throat before pulling back. I was trying to keep a steady pace with my mouth while one hand played with his testicles and the other tickled his very tender rectum. I looked up into his eyes, enjoying the look on his face while I held him in my clutches. I closed my mouth around his shaft, my lips forming a seal about six inches along the length of his cock. My cheeks hollowed my tongue pressed against the underside of his prick, and I began to inhale his cock.

"Oooh... God!" in a low moan was all he was able to say, his hands resting on my head as I once again started to bob up and down on his man hood. I was sucking him so hard It was if I was trying to suck every bit of flavour out of it, trying to suck out the cum that had been stored in his swollen balls out through his pores. I swivelled my mouth around his shaft trying to work every angle, trying to bring him to his climax. I offered no hesitation as I continued to work him for all my worth. I wanted, needed his nectar in my mouth and continues to suck him with a passion that was over taking my soul.

As I continued to try and suck him free of his pent up desires I pressed a finger against his very tight rectum and pressed. His knees buckled as he let out a moan, his rectum clenched around my finger but each time he relaxed I pressed in further until I made it to my second knuckle.

I was practically attacking his hard cock, sucking at him with the fervour of a teenage girl who just discovered her love of semen. Growls were escaping from deep in my throat almost unconsciously as his cock smoothly slid in and out of my wet, hot mouth.

He was so close, I could feel his need to release. He was leaning against the wall trying to stay upright his knees shaking as I kept up my pace. I don't know how long it took but eventually he cried out that he was about to cum. Instead of releasing him I tried to take him into my throat when I felt him shudder and cry out my name. He shot wave after wave of his hot semen into my mouth, I was able to contain the first couple of ropes but then it became too much and his seed began dribbling out the side of my mouth.

After he shot his final rope I continued to suck him until he had no more to give before standing up and passionately kissed him on the lips. He let my tongue explore his mouth sharing the taste of his nectar. He was spent from his orgasm his knees week as a little kitten but he held me tight, not wanting this moment to end. I helped him get dress and sit at the table, with a final kiss, finished preparing our dinner.

arrow013
arrow013
12 Followers