My Destiny Ch. 02 Christmas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved down the bed and pushed open my daughters firm thighs She rolled back to accommodate my touch revelling her perfect mound to my gaze. As her legs slid apart I got the warm scent of her tantalising aroma, she smelled delicious, just like her mother.

I ran my tongue along our daughter's thigh. Her skin smelled of the perfume she'd sprayed there. I followed the trail up between her thighs, up to where they joined. She squirmed and screamed the whole way.

My mouth latched onto her pussy making her squeal with delight before I stroked her inner lips with my tongue. Her clit was so aroused and her body was making so much of her nectar I was intoxicated. My mouth filled with her juices and I made sure I didn't spill a drop.

I bit her, nibbled her lips and lashed her clit with my tongue. Bella was in heaven with the sensation and joy I was giving her. She rolled her head back into the pillow, her eyes shut her breathing shallow. While I paid attention to her mound Hannah worked on her breasts and nipples every so often giving our daughter a deep passionate kiss.

I doubled down on my efforts and in a very short time Bella let go with a body shaking climax, she squirted all over my face. Her hips bucked making it a struggle to stay attached to her young pussy.

Hannah stopped me going back for seconds, I just couldn't get enough of my daughters pussy. She told me I can Go back to my feast later but now I needed to make or daughter a woman, she needs you to fuck her. "She is ready...I am ready."

I slid up onto my hands and knees, pulling my daughter down under me. She slid down willingly until our hips were level. I looked down into her eyes. Her pupils were so dilated I could barely see the colour of her iris. Her lips were soaking wet, her mouth open, her breath coming in short pants. Her perfect hair was mussed. She gasped as my cock accidentally brushed against the inside of her thighs. My dick was so close to her pussy that I could feel the heat coming off it. I wondered where my wife was and was soon answered. The love of my life was kneeling next to us. She reached between us. I looked at her and she kissed me softly on the mouth.

"I want this honey. I want you to fuck our daughter. She wants to be fucked. It's the best Christmas present you can give her."

I pressed the tip of my cock against and looked one more time at my wife who just said do it.. fuck her now...do it.

I loved my wife, I loved my daughter and all other thoughts left my mind as I pushed forward. I one steady long stroke I entered my little girl. Bella felt so good, her pussy was so tight it felt like my cock was being strangled. She had obviously never had anything so wide and long inside of her. It took her a little while to relax before I started to move, I slowly pulled all the way back until only my tip was inside her and then pushed all the way back in.

She was screaming my name over and over telling me to do it fuck her, make her a woman. Her pleas were like a mantra that just set me to work. I needed to satisfy her, destroy her for anyone who might follow me.

She was so close to her final climax and while I could normally last an age, it was not going to happen this time with Bella. Hannah kept up her efforts sucking her nipples and keeping her lips busy. The sight of my two ladies making out just pushed me further. I began pounder her young mound not giving an inch with my efforts.

Bella was covered in a sheen of sweat as I punished her once virgin cunt I pushed her to the edge I wanted her to feel all the pleasure I had to give.

Hannah let Bellas breasts go before stopping me in my tracks. Bella tried to protest especially when I pulled out and Hanna told Bella to roll over onto her hands and knees. Hannah positioned herself under our daughter her own sopping pussy not aligned with our daughters needy mouth and tongue. Presented with Bellas glorious tight behind and a clear view of her swollen pussy, I grabbed her hips and pushed back in , an action that was rewarded with a loud scream for more.

She felt so right wrapped around my cock. She had a perfect pussy, one I helped create and now I owned. Bella dove into her mother's twat licker her clit with all her will. Hannah in the meantime was using her tongue on the underside of my cock as I pounded our daughter for all my will.

I grabbed her hips and slid up her cunt again. I felt like I belonged there. In my daughter's achy and needy depths. The perfect cunt I'd helped to make.

I was so close to the edge and wild horses couldn't stop the clenching feeling in my bass. Bella at the same time was trying to stay steady but she was also too far gone to stopped the inevitable avalanche of endorphins and emotions.

Bella let out a howl of pleasure, her body bucked her arms failed her and she feel forward into her mother's pussy. At the same time I released rope after rope of thick creamy cum deep into her virgin womb. I wished she wasn't on birth control at that moment, I wanted her completely.

My release set Hannah over the edge of her own climatic cliff, she screamed for all her might, her hand gripping Bellas hips as she rode her wave of erotic glory. I collapsed onto Bella, totally spent from our lusty adventure. All of us panting from our work out.

We untangled ourselves and lay together, panting and recovering from the most erotic experience I had ever enjoyed. My ladies were flushed red and panting as I kissed them both.

Hannah pushed herself off the bed before grabbing her silky red gown. She leant down kissing us both before she told me that I had better look after Bellas needs and that she had better be walking bow legged by the time breakfast was called.

Before she left the room she looked at me with a wicked smile and told me I had better not spill a single drop as she was sure Beth would like to share some cream with our morning coffee. With that the door shut, leaving us to our bliss and fun.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Hannah met me on the veranda as I returned from my run, she looked absolutely amazing dressed in a gorgeous silk robe. Her natural beauty highlighted by the early morning light. As I got closer I couldn't help but notice her diamond hard nipples and signs of dried sex on her exposed thighs. We didn't say anything as I stood in front of her, I took her hands and gave her a good morning kiss. The sight of this amazing woman set my heart running and my juices flowing. I wanted to hold her close but was very aware my body was covered in sweat and exercise stink.

Hannah held my hands tight never breaking eye contact before pulling me into her body and pressed her mouth against mine in an urgency that took me by surprise. Her tongue pressed into my mouth her hands held me tight to her body. God she was so hot and aroused and it didn't take me long to reach the same level of passion.

Hannah was an amazing passionate and skilled kisser, she commanded my soul just with the touch of her lips and tongue. I struggled to keep up with her desires and needs. When she broke the kiss I felt a moment of emptiness but the look in her eyes as she backed into the house, never breaking eye contact or letting go of my hands only stocked the first of my burning desires for this woman.

Once inside she pulled me into her body again, I could smell our combined muskiness as were made out like wanton teenagers. She thrust her hips into mine as we grabbed each other's firm butts our pubic mounds grinding together in a battle for supremacy.

She helped me discharge my running to before her mouth latched onto one of my breasts . I screamed out in pleasure as she licked and twisted my nipples. She gave equal attention to both my firm breasts and rock hard nipples, her lips seemed hot to touch her tongue flicking them for all her might.

I couldn't stand her one way attention any longer and released the belt of her robe finding her naked underneath. Her breasts were perfect, firm and erect. Her nipples enlarged and tender to touch. She screamed when I took the first one into my mouth. I nipped and pulled one tip then the next which made her wither with a little pain but a lot of pleasure. She was grasping and moaning from my attention.

"Oh, god, I want you here, now!" was the first words she had spoken to me since I saw her on the veranda. She dragged me to the floor before laying back and pulling me beside her. As I took my position next to my insatiable lover Her mouth came down on mine, her hands went to my breasts, fondling and stroking. We discarded our remaining cloths as we squirmed and thrust our bodies against each other.

We were both freshly shaved which added to the ultimate sensation as our pussies ground together. I placed the palm of my hand on her saturated mound before slipping two fingers between her lips and pressing them into her slippery tunnel. Hannah bite my tongue as she screamed in pleasure from my welcomed intrusion.

She began moaning my name and begging me to fuck her, over and over. It was like a mantra, her desires now insatiable her body desperate for my passion. Her clit was so erect and tender to touch, she shuddered each time my fingers flicked and rolled it. But then with no warning she let out a scream, before biting my shoulder her fingers digging into my back. Her body thrust and bucked as she was hit with an explosive climax.

Her pussy gushed fluids onto my hand, which I returned rubbing it along her pussy, all the while flicking her clit with my thumbs. Again and again I paid attention to her enlarged pink clit her body seemed to tremble from my every touch. I made her come at least twice more before she pushed my hand away, pulling me into her arms spent and grasping for air.

Despite my arousal I was content to lay there, in the entrance to the house, in the loving embrace of my totally spent lover. We were covered in sweat, the smell of our sex permeated the air, we were in heaven. I didn't have a care in to world or worry about the possibility of being caught by my girlfriend or her dad. We held each other like this for some time before we rolled apart and sat up.

Hannah finally spoke and said lets have a shower before we find a comfy bed to finish what we started. We didn't bother to pick up our discarded clothing instead holding hands headed to the main bathroom. Hannah paused next to her bedroom door long enough for me to hear my Bella scream for her father to fuck her harder. Hannah smiled at me before we hit the shower for a long wash and play.

The shower did little to sate our passion, for the next hour we were possessed. The hunger for our passion seemed insatiable. Hannah rubbed my little she penis raw as she tried to make me capitulate and just let her have my body and soul for her own.

We were eventually joined by Bella and we took our turn giving her battered cunt relief with our lips and tongues. The taste of her fathers seed along with her own nectar was like a drug, that sent me and Hannah further into our own battle for our erotic pleasure.

I have no idea how many times we climaxed before we fell into each other's arms breathless and spent. All three of us slipped into a brief sleep before Ryan bought us a cold drink and something to eat. He marvelled out our naked and spent bodies. He gave us all a kiss before wishing a merry Christmas and letting us recover.

We took our time, just holding and talking while letting our bodies recover from our intense workout. I had muscles I never knew I had ache. My nipples and clit were red raw my lips burnt from my lover's lips. Despite the exhaustion I was floating on a cloud next to my girlfriend and our lover her mum.

Eventually we did need to get going for the day and wisely decided to shower alone in case something restarted. We all dressed in our new Christmas sun dresses wearing only a special pair of panties we had bought to show off our individual personalities. Ryan had also dressed casually in loose shorts and a gaudy Christmas shirt, which promptly received the laughter it deserved.

The rest of our day was filled with festivities, a lot of food, board games and general loving fun. Also a hell of a lot of flirty with Ryan being the main target. With three very sexy women in the house he had no escape from the occasional flashed boob or bum and regular "accidental" brushes of his cock and pats on his bum. We kept him on edge the whole day to all our enjoyment. As per their tradition we waited until Christmas lunch was finished before presents were exchanged. Hannah explained this came about doing their first year as a family on the property when they were suffering from a drought and had to do water runs. I didn't mind and thought it was a good tradition for a family to have.

The presents were a mixture of unexpected joy and fun combined with some naughty and spicy. Ryan and Hannah got me my first ever Akubra hat which bought a tear of joy to my eyes. I gave him an enlarged photo of Hannah and Bella which I had enlarged. Nobody had seen this image before now and was one of them naked and while nothing sexualised it was very tasteful. He was speechless when I he opened it. He stood up and after taking down a photo of his prize winning bull he hung the photo pride and place before hugging me in thanks. Hannah got me an Bella a new vibrator each commenting she thought our old ones might be worn out but also a reasonable sized double ended dildo which made us both blush.

When the days end finally arrived I excused myself and took Bella's hand and lead her to our bedroom. We stripped each other while very gently and lovingly kissing and exploring each other's bodies. I avoided Bella's nipples as they were still tender and raw for the mornings fun. This didn't stop our embrace or gentle make out. We got into bed and just held each other and talked with more than the occasional kiss. Sleep eventually took us from what was nothing short of a brilliant and loving day and we drifted off in each other's arms.

My last week on the property was filled with everything a young woman could ask for, I enjoyed the love and passion of three magnificent friends. Saw the beauty as well as the ugly of life on the land, but most of all I felt part of a family. It had been a tough year for me but it ended in a magical way.

Ryan had arranged for his neighbour to fly me back to the city. While quicker than driving it took time away from three very important people in my life. The Night before I left we enjoyed a very pleasant meal together before we retired to the bedroom for some great sex before sleep took us. I woke alone with Bella, Hannah and Ryan must have slipped away during the night.

Breakfast was very subdued none of us willing to talk about my pending departure. Bella took my leaving the hardest, the next month would be the longest we had ever spent apart and while Hannah tried to tell us it would be a good test of our love for each other we both felt the loneliness already hitting us.

We all drove over to the airfield which made my leaving their security and love real for me. After Ryan helped his neighbour Patrick load the plane we all hugged and had a little cry together. I knew I would see them all in four long weeks when Bella came back to school but I also knew I would be returning to visit this amazing part of the country.

As the plane taxied out to the runway my friends held each other and waved. This broke my heart as I remembered the last time I left home, when I was alone and rejected by the people who should have had my back.

Patrick bought me back to the present by patting my in the leg and asking if I was ready, I just smile and nodded my head. He pushed the throttle forward and we were off.

To Be Continued