My Destiny Ch. 02 Christmas Pt. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth's journey through life towards her own destiny.
6.3k words
4.39
1.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arrow013
arrow013
12 Followers

Welcome to the next chapter of Elizabeths journey to find her own path and destiny in life. All characters that engage in sexual activities within my story are fictional and over the legal age of consent.

My story is set in Australia but I have tried to minimise local slang and kept specific place names neutral for ease of reference to the reader. Distances Vs time that is referenced is pretty close to the mark...Australia is a pretty big country.

I have introduced PTSD and veteran injuries within this chapter. What is described is a real experience although the total array of injuries this veteran received has been minimised at his request as he didn't want the readers of my story to get upset.

This story is a journey and previous chapters help bring it together, in saying that I have reset the characters in this chapter just in case this is your starting point.

As always I appreciate your feedback and comments with this my first attempt at writing for you.

.........................................................................

The early morning sun began to fill the room, illuminating the bed and the two young women entwined in each other's arms. The bed is a mess and there are discarded clothes lying around the floor. Your first impressions could be they had enjoyed an erotic night together, and you wouldn't be wrong.

.................................................................................................................

I was awake before the sun rose, I loved this little cottage as the main bedroom window faced the ocean and allowed the rising sun to fill our room. There is nothing more special than watching the early morning sunrise while holding your sleeping lover. This had been my luxury for over a week now and each morning seems more special than the last.

HI my name is Elizabeth Richards, but everyone just calls me Beth. I am from a very old and wealthy family. It was a rather sterile childhood for me while my twin brother was given every opportunity you could imagine. I wasn't denied opportunity, in fact I became a very accomplished musician and athlete and was allowed to take up photography as a hobby. This along with my thirst for knowledge and languages kept me very busy and out of the way of my parents.

My mother was stand offish with me but was still the influence with my independence. In her own way she pushed me to be independent and always excel in whatever I set my mind to. My father though just seemed to resent the fact I existed. He had his heir with my brother Eric so I was simply the spare. As far as he was concerned my destiny was to become an obedient housewife to whatever candidate he chose. Well that was his plan until I rebelled and fought back which resulted in a savage beating and me having my innocence and virginity stolen. My rebellion also saw me exiled from the family and sent to Australia to finish my schooling.

It has been over six months since I was packed up and sent away to boarding school on the other side of the world and to be honest I have never been so happy in all my life. I have an amazing group of very close friends and due to my mother's secret influence I have been able to fund my new passions of gliding, flying, parachuting and now scuba diving. Each of these interests has resulted from my various friendships and like everything I have done in my life I have thrown all my energy into becoming the best I can be.

I spent the first half of my Christmas holidays with my best friend and lover, Bella and her parents on their property. It was an amazing experience and I learnt so much about myself as both a young adult and passionate lover. I wanted to stay with them for the whole holiday but we had already arranged for me to return to the city and share some time with my friends Annie and Michael but also the lovely lady sleeping next to me.

Julie came into my new life not long after I arrived in Australia. She was from the law firm my mother had commissioned to look after my finances and welfare during my enforced exile. My mother had directed the firms principle to assign Julie to my case and had even given her custodian rights for me.

Julie was only a few years older than me and had not long passed her bar exams before we met. She is about 6' athletic build with firm upright B cup breast and shoulder length bright red hair and emerald green eyes. When we are together we regularly get asked if we are twins due to our near identical looks. She is a passionate scuba dive instructor and was the one who got me involved in the amazing underwater world. We became good friends from the first time we met, we just felt comfortable and right in each other's company.

Our similarities don't stop on the surface though which I discovered the first time we changed into our swim costumes before my first scuba pool session. Julie was being modest as she stripped off but slipped on the wet floor and fell on her behind on the change bench, her legs spread exposing the most amazing sight I have ever seen. Like me Julie has a very large clitoris poking between her lips. It was gorgeous, slightly darker than mine but the same nice smooth tip and it was erect, like mine when I am aroused. In the brief moment Julie showed me her "secret" I was mesmerized and thought I was the only person to be "deformed" like that. The sight was enough to get my excitement flowing.

Julie regained her composure and noticed I was staring and tried to cover herself with embarrassment. Which broke my stare and forced me to turn away in my own embarrassment, mumbling my apologies. But when I said "I thought I was the only one" Julie just looked and stared, before asking me what I meant by that comment. I turned to face her, hooked my fingers into the hem of my shorts and panties took a breath and exposed my now very erect and aroused she-penis.

Julie's eyes lit up and she let out a low moan but fortunately didn't say anything to further embarrass either of us. I was thrilled that I wasn't the only freak around but also very aroused that it was Julie that shared such a strange yet erotic addition to her perfect body.

Julie was the absolute professional as she worked through the dive training curriculum. Every step was covered even the mandatory swimming assessment even though she knew I was like a fish when it comes to water. Working one on one made the lessons fly by but it also ensured we stayed in close contact throughout. I think I was on the edge of a climax when she first helped me into the dive equipment especially when her hands brushed against my breasts. I knew she would have felt my very erect nipples but she kept her poise and didn't show any emotions.

We worked hard, only taking small breaks but by the end of the day I had achieved all the required training milestones and was deemed competent to proceed to open water. After we packed and loaded the dive equipment we would need into my Hilux truck we had a quick shower before heading home. We didn't try to hide our nakedness, in fact we were probably quite flirty with each other. I was aroused but also aware of our surrounds and my friendship with Julie. I had strong feelings for her but also didn't want to fuck-up our friendship.

That night we had an easy dinner and an early night, as we would be up before sunrise for the drive up to Hervey bay, our home for the next week. Over diner I caught Julie looking at me several times but we did keep our feelings and hands in check, although I did need the assistance of my trusty vibrator to ease my pent up frustrations before I was able to get to sleep that night.

Before sunrise was an understatement, we were on the road heading north by four am, it was a good thing I am an early riser. Apart from my first ever breath test and permit check the trip was uneventful and gave me another five hours in my learners log book.

Our first stop was to pick up Julie's boat from her storage shed and transfer it to the marine service workshop where she had arranged for a service to be carried out. Then we headed to her beach house to drop our gear and food supplies. She told me her father had been close friends with the properties owner and when he died Julie had taken over the lease for the same token amount. It was a sturdy but simple house and offered enough services to cater for her diving holidays. But the icing on the cake was its location, unobstructed views of the ocean which was just 50 metres from the back door. It was amazing and when I saw the view I grabbed Julie in an embrace and kissed her on the cheek and expressed my gratitude for taking me to her private retreat.

Despite catching her unawares she hugged me back before we separated. But not before we became aroused enough for our nipples to come alive and show themselves under our tops. Apart from our smiles we didn't mention our new points of focus. We quickly settled into our bedrooms before getting changed and heading to the dive shop.

I intended to get my own basic equipment and wet suit so I could stop using the schools gear, however a couple of hours later we left with a complete set of equipment, including a new dive computer and a couple of tanks. I also treated myself to some new underwater camera equipment and housings. Also despite her protests Julie was the proud owner of a new regulator set and updated dive computer. I told her it was my Christmas and her pending birthday gift which swayed her. This time when we embraced for her to thank me we kissed. It was light and gentle with more than a hint of romantic intention. When we did finally separate we didn't let go of our hands as we turned and walked to the coffee shop for an early lunch before we headed to the first beach dive spot.

We managed to switch off our passion and arousal long enough for us to get through most of my training, leaving only a boat dive and night dive before I qualified. After we had the air bottles recharged and Julie informed the shops divemaster of our intended location for the evenings dive. We headed home for a couple of hours rest and something to eat.

We managed to keep our nickers on so to speak, not wanting to start something we would not have to power to control. That didn't stop us from flirting and sneaking the occasional kiss. We reluctantly took separate showers before hitting the sack for a well earnt rest. It was going to be a long evening so we wanted to be rested and fully alert.

While I was amazed at the new world I had experienced during my dives in the afternoon, it was nothing compared to what I witnessed at night. The sheer beauty and abundance of sea life was amazing. Julies experience made up for my over whelming enthusiasm as she pointed out many things I simply overlooked. She was just amazing and looked so graceful as she moved through the water with me. Her wetsuit did nothing to hide her curves which just added to her beauty.

It was late before we finally got our equipment cleaned and secured and we were finally able to hit the shower. We were both knackered but the excitement of the diving experience was bubbling inside of me. Julie offered me the first shower however I took her hand and lead her to the bathroom. She didn't put up a fight but you could tell she had some conflict. The age wasn't a barrier but she was technically working for my mother. I understood where she was coming from so left the door open as I stripped out of my swim costume, gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and stepped into the shower.

After a couple of minutes I started to feel a little disappointed but then the screen opened and a naked goddess stepped in. I didn't want to push to hard and scare her off so I offered her a sponge and turned so she could wash my back. At first she was tentative and gentle but as she became more relaxed and excited she applied more pressure and started to explore my sides with her spare hand. She then leant forward and whispered in my ear, "if you turn around I can wash your front as well."

When I turned in her arms I took the sponge from her hand and took over her bath chores. I kissed her gently as I washed her breast, drawing circles around her nipples with my fingers. I bend down and kiss each nipple which elicits and low moan. I drop the sponge so I can place my hands on her hips as my kissing of her breasts and nipples becomes more intense. I nip and kiss each of her very aroused nipples until she shakes in what I assume to be a mini orgasm.

I release her breasts and sink to my knees, the smell of her sex is intoxicating. Her lips were perfect and her erect and engorged clitoris, her she-penis seemed to have grown in size to make her arousal. I controlled my urge to grab her hips and push my face into her womanhood, instead I licked her from the base of her lips to the tips of her waiting clit. I rolled my tongue around its base and nipped the baby pink tip. Julie was pumping her hips into my face, trying to give herself satisfaction with my tongue.

Her hands press the back of my head as I push my tongue and two fingers as deep as I can into her hot sopping wet pussy. As I worked my magic her thrusts became more urgent and her breathing strained as her orgasm began to build. I knew she was about to explode when she held my head firm against her sex and her thrusts stopped. Her knees began to shake as she let out a sudden scream of pleasure. Her nectar gushed over my face and into my mouth. I tried my best not to waste any but her flow was unbelievable.

She seemed to roll from one climax to another which gave me my own climax that shook my body. I kept up my tongue and finger fucking until she pulled me away and collapsed in front to me. I kissed her long and deep and held her in my arms in our post coutil embrace. We stayed like that until the water went cold which bought us back to reality with a start and a giggle.

After we dried one another Julie took my hand an lead me to her bedroom, telling me the view is much nicer in the early morning light. Fatigue robbed us of any more passion that night but we fell asleep with Julie spooning me her head nuzzled into my neck, her arms holding me tight.

The following morning I was woken by one of the most magnificent sights on earth. We had forgotten to pull the curtains the night before and were rewarded by the sun rising over the ocean. The cloudless sky and crystal clear colours were breathtaking. That along with the warm embrace of my lover made me feel so alive.

I was able to wiggle free of Julie's embrace so I could visit the toilet and wash the last remnants of sleep from my face. I put on enough clothes to cover up so I could enjoy some outside time while the coffee brewed and our breakfast Danishes warmed. The place was amazing, the house sat on a full acres of land except for the back which backed onto the beachfront, the property line was covered in high established trees and hedges which gave total privacy. There was a covered area off the back of the house and of cause the mandatory gas BBQ.

I was so engrossed with the beauty I failed to hear the arrival of my lover until she placed her hands around my waist and kissed my neck. I turned in her arms and kissed her gently and with love. She smelt divine and looked just as erotic as the night before with her messy hair and ever present smile. She was wearing a light bath robe loosely tied around the waste, which did nothing to hide her breasts from my view. She saw the lustful look on my face but stopped me with, "not before coffee." Which was enough to break the moment and give us both the giggles.

We took our coffee and breakfast down to the beach to marvel at the beauty and peace. Julie told me the owner and her father were marine biologists and worked together since they graduated university. Julie's mum use to dive but had to give it up when she got sick with fibromyalgia. She went a little sad when she mentioned her mum had died in her fathers arms right where we were sitting and her ashes were scattered in the ocean in front of us. After her mum died her father threw himself at his work never resting until one day he never surfaced from a dive, his heart gave in. I placed my arm around her while she put her head on my shoulder. I gave her space while she remembered her parents while also letting her know she had my support.

She eventually raised her head and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and said "Thank-you", her arm around my waist we just sat in our own thoughts watching the waves roll in. She then broke the silence and told me she had known she was adopted at birth but it never mattered as her parents gave her more love and support than she ever felt she deserved. At that moment I actually felt a tinge of jealousy and sadness. I had everything I could have wanted growing up except the love and attention of my parents yet in the space of a few weeks I have enjoyed the company of my friends and families who had the gift of love and compassion when growing up, who said money brings happiness.

Julie snapped me out of my little mood by kissing me on the cheek and jumping up and dropping her robe. She started to run towards the water, yelling at me to hurry along as we had a very busy day ahead. It took seconds for me to discharge my clothes and join her in the fresh cool water. The shock was invigorating and cleared my mind of left over sleep but also my negative thoughts. I swam out to the deeper water to join Julie where we held each other in an embrace while treading water. A great exercise workout especially with the passionate kisses and our crotches rubbing together. Amazingly this close contact was enough for my body to go into overdrive and let go its first climax of the day. As I released Julie held me tight and kissed me hard and deep as she followed me over her own erotic peak. We swam for a few more minutes while our emotions came back into check before we headed back to the house, hand in hand and as naked as the day we were born.

Julie's description of a busy day was the biggest understatement I have heard. We started out on the dive boat at 0800 for the first of two morning dives. The first was to complete my training the second was purely so I could enjoy the new world opening up for me. What made it all the more exciting was Julie had transitioned from my instructor to dive buddy. Her confidence and excitement was contagious as was her glorious body.

After we returned to the dock and cleaned and refurbished the equipment we went down to the marina to pick up Julie's boat. It was at this point I knew I would need to find a suitable tank rack for my truck due to the amount of equipment and spare bottles required to feed my new addictive sport. Between us we had eight bottles and were a nightmare to secure. Fortunately Julies mechanic friend Greg came to my assistance. He was a veteran who had survived numerous deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq before a roadside bomb ended his military career. He hit absolute bottom due to a failed marriage which saw him loose access to his children, 24/7 pain and bias from his friends and those in his community. Julie had walked in on him as he was about to pull the trigger on the pistol he had in his mouth which changed his life for the better.

Julie blushed bright red when he swept her off her feet in a hug bear hug followed by a kiss. I received a similar welcome when he saw me behind her. He was an absolutely lovely guy, so full of life and laughter. I think he also worked out in seconds that we had a thing going between us when he gave Julie another kiss on the cheek. It seemed he spoke at one volume, load and his smile was infectious. After he hooked up to boat to my Hilux Greg noticed the struggle of bottles in the tray and gave me a raised eyebrow any annoyed mother would be proud of. He threw me his car keys and told us to go have lunch for an hour and don't forget to bring back coffee. He also gave me a book for maritime rules and told me to study up for my license. He laughed at my confused look but Julie told me she would explain over lunch.

arrow013
arrow013
12 Followers
12