My Destiny Ch. 02 Christmas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we ate Julie explained that Greg was an old family friend and after he was injured and his wife kicked him out he had come to stay in the beach house. He seemed Ok at first but one night he phoned and they had a long conversation but at the end of it he said goodbye, a phrase he never used. She immediately drove up to the Bay and found him just in time. He was an absolute mess and was struggling to get over the lose of his family as well as the amputation of his leg and partial amputation of his testicles and penis. She said it took her over an hour to get the gun out of his hands then get him into proper medical support. She was fortunate her boss was also a veteran and came to Greg's support. The rest fortunately is history. The veteran community got him back on his feet and he took over his father's marine service business, and now he spends his time with boats and volunteering in the community. As for the book, I should be ready to sit my boating license in a few days the way I retain information.

When we returned to the yard my Hilux tray sported a new stainless steel tank rack. I was overjoyed and when I asked for the bill so I could fix it up, he just laughed and said not to worry it was just lying around the shop. Julie got a similar response when she went to deal with her service bill, and from what I witnessed of the conversation it was a common occurrence. He eventually accepted payment for spares but not labour. He gave me three days to study the rules of the water and booked me in for a course, telling me he was glad Julie will finally have someone to watch over her on the water. He was an amazing guy and I am sure will be a great friend.

We had a couple of hours to get the boat home and get freshened up before we headed back to the dive shop for our next boat trip. This time we were heading out to an old navy ship that had been turned into an artificial reef and dive site. The trips dive master explained its sinking had been screwed up by the Government of the days hiring the cheapest and most experienced firm available to scuttle it as such it now lies on its side which makes diver access a challenge. We were going to do two dives on the wreck, one daylight then a night dive. In between we will be having dinner on the boat.

The boat we were using was not the normal dive boats but rather a 60ft trawler that had been converted to a dive charter boat. It had several cabins and was able to sleep 12 people comfortably. It was not a new boat but obviously well maintained. I was only a little surprised when I heard the loud boom of Gregs voice welcoming us aboard the "New life." Apart from the divemaster Greg and his crewman Tim, there were six headed out on this trip. Except for me all the others were very experienced divers who had visited "Tobruk" on several occasions.

Greg escorted me and Julie to his cabin which would be ours for the duration of the trip. He showed me around before taking me to the bridge to get underway. While Julie helped with the lines, Greg put me on the helm. As daunting as it was he was a brilliant and calm instructor, also there was minimal traffic as we motored out of the marina.

It took about an hour and a half to get to the dive site, the whole way Greg coached me on maritime protocol and rules. I learnt more in that time than I could have absorbed from the books in a week. The seas were not to rough so I managed to relax while controlling to boat. Greg told me the only way to get competent was to get my hands dirty, with him as the instructor I found my groove with this new skillset.

The dive on the old ship was breath taking, she is 120 metres in length and rests at a depth from 12 to 30 meters (40 -- 100 foot). She rests on her starboard side due to the cock up that occurred when it was scuttled but the stern door was opened giving the divers access to her cavernous tank deck. We only had a maximum of 45 minutes on the wreck but this was enough time to explore the aft flightdeck and helicopter control room and part of the bridge area. The Sealife was amazing, I even got to see my first tortoise in the wild.

Because we were only a small group of divers we got a second trip down to the wreck after a short break. This time Julie lead me into the tank deck. It was unnerving like a large cave with limited illumination. We probably only went in about 20 meters before I got nervous and retreated. Still every where I looked there was life and wonder.

We had about an hour to watch the sunset while we enjoyed a simple dinner of salad and seafood. Greg was the perfect host and kept us all enthralled with his yarns. He spent a lot of time with me and Julie he was amazing and caring, you couldn't help but like him.

For the second dive Greg put all jokes aside and made me very aware of the hazards I was about to be exposed to. He told Julie she was not to take me inside the wreck due to my experience. He also attached some glo sticks to our tanks so I would always have a reference to Julie in case I became disoriented. The total dive would be an hour with only 45 minutes on the actual wreck.

Night diving is amazing, its nothing like what you experience during the day. I didn't know where to look in case I missed something. I turned off my torch a couple of times which just enhanced the experience. Julie hung to myside though-out the experience, occasionally hugging my waist to acknowledge my excitement. When time come to surface I knew I would be back.

I had a quick shower and got changed as I was going to be on the helm again for the trip home. Motoring at night was so exciting as all my usual senses needed to go into overdrive. At least the full moon gave some light to the otherwise very dark ocean.

After we got underway Greg excused himself and left me under the supervision of Tim. He was an older guy who told me he had actually served on Tobruk for about five years of his time in the Navy. He said she might have not have got all the publicity of the the flashy frigates but she was an absolute workhorse and did her job very well. He said he watched the fuck up scuttling and was still angry the poor old girl was not treated well in the end.

We had only been underway for about 15 minutes when I needed to hand over to Tim so I could visit the toilet, the "head" as he reminded me. I laughed at his correction as I dropped down the stairwell that led to Greg's cabin.

I opened the door and stepped in without a pause, but was bought to a stop with the sight of Julie on her back, legs spread around Greg as he fucked her like there was tomorrow. He was wearing a strap on cock that was destroying her lovely pussy. I could see the dildo, soaked with her juices pounding, punishing her hole.....In fact all I could see at that moment was my father fucking me, stealing my innocence a few short months prior.

I backed out and gently closed the door, by the sounds coming from the other side my visit hadn't disturbed their encounter. I ducked into one of the communal toilets to try and contain my boiling emotions. I had absolutely no right to be jealous but I was, and it made me sick. I vomited my dinner into the bowl and sat in shock for a little while as I regained my composure. I didn't know what to think but I knew I needed to try and act like my usual self. I splashed water on my face, straightened up and returned to the bridge.

Tim asked if I was OK when he saw me and I just said I had a little stomach upset but was now OK, which was enough for him to drop the subject. Greg returned about 15 minutes later and began chatting like nothing had occurred. I was a little quiet with him but he wrote it off as me concentrating at driving the boat. Julie came up looking fresh from a shower not long after Greg, they stood out on the bridge wing chatting and laughing. The rest of the trip was uneventful and I was able to relax and focus on my tasks at hand.

When we tied up and unloaded we said goodbye to Tim and Greg before heading home. I tried not to seem preoccupied or short with Julie, but I was angry and upset. She noticed and I guess put tit down to a long day and fatigue. As we got home she changed the subject to the dive and mentioned we should take a day trip down the coast to dive on the other warship, "The Brisbane." For some reason this was the point I broke and snapped at her..."Why is there another boat captain you want to fuck!"

I left her shocked and ran to the house, not bothering with lights I just opened the front door and ran to my room, slamming the door behind me. I fell onto the bed just as the gates holding back my emotions let go and I cried until I was empty. I had absolutely no idea why I was so pent up and full of hate and anger but I was and it was eating me up.

That night my nightmares returned, my father was over me fucking the life from me, his face turned into the devil as he mocked my weakness. When he came I felt my womb grow with his gallons of sperm before he exposed his fangs and bit into my face. As usual I woke screaming and thrashing about. My fogged mind recognised knocking on the door and Julie calling my name.

I didn't respond, just rolled over and tried to sleep, my self-pity as my companion..

Sleep never returned and sometime in the early morning I left and went to walk along the beach. I needed to sort myself out. The hate I felt earlier had hit me like a punch in the face and I couldn't seem to control the associated emotions. Julie had every right to her own privacy and happiness. I knew I was just a teenage fling for her but it still hurt. But what upset me the most was the sight of Greg pounding her pussy. The image sickened me and all I could see over and over again was my own rape, the loss of my dignity and innocence.

I ended up finding a seat in the same place I had spent my time with Julie the previous morning. I spent the remain darkness going over the events of my punishment and exile. I kept comparing my father's cruelty with the images I had witnessed on the boat. It took a long while but as the sun began to rise so did the weight off my shoulders and heart.

I wasn't actually angry with Julie or Greg rather I was angry with myself. I hated my father for what he did but the fact I allowed his actions to dictate my emotions and being was a kick in the guts. I finally realised this was the reason I was reserved with showing my true feelings and for my jealousy of others happiness. I had underlying trust issues which was the only thing I should be embarrassed about.

I felt her presence before I looked up and saw her standing off to the side. Julie was awash with the bright morning sunlight which seemed to make her glow. I knew she had been crying and her face was drawn from lack of sleep. She seemed scared of me but I reached out for her hand and pulled her down next to me. We didn't speak just watched the waves and rising sun all the while I held her hand tight in mine.

We spent the day talking and doing odd jobs around the house. We both needed time away from our busy schedule but we also needed the time to clear the air and reset our relationship. Julie explained that she had once dated Greg before he was married and after he was injured they occasionally had sex like I had witnessed. Although he could not feel anything, giving her satisfaction was enough to satisfy his manly needs. I told her she had nothing to apologise for and that it just caught me by surprise. I told her the full story of my father's actions and what occurred before I was sent away. She was shocked at my story but more so when I asked for her patience and help me get over my shame.

We slept together that night, making love several times, and when I finally fell asleep my demons stayed away.

The next seven days was filled with our love, excitement and quite a few challenges. One of the big ones was for me to take Greg for a coffee and a chat. He knew I had seen him and Julie and tried to apologies for my hurt but I stopped him and explained my situation and why I reacted in such a way. I apologised to him for my infantile behaviour.

I managed to gain my boat licence and gained some great experience taking us diving in Julie's boat. She laughed that all I needed now was my car licence then I would be all set. We dived several times a day and did a night dive every other night. I would have thought with her experience Julie would have been board but her excitement always bubbled when we surfaced.

We continued to shower together "to save water (lol)" and slept in each other's arms every night. We tried to make love whenever possible but by the end of the week fatigue put paid to those ambitions. We didn't dive the last day as we had to wash the boat before it was put back into storage and clean all our gear. After this and the house work was done we had a final meal with Greg before calling it a night. We made love bringing one another to a body shaking climax before we let sleep take us. As I drifted off I reflected on my time with Julie and except for my tantrum I would not change a thing. I had some work to do on repairing my self-worth and identity but knew my friends had my back.

To be Continued.

12