My Diary: Entry 06 - Once More...

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.4k words
3.93
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

My heart soars right now...

Here's why!

Louisa has been inserting herself into my life a lot recently. She's been around at the flat all the time: kicking me out of bed to sleep while I have to sleep on the floor, stealing food from under my nose as soon as it's prepared, and just being really loud all the time, and she never leaves...

Doesn't she have some place she needs to be?!

Luke hasn't made any effort at all to come to my defence, just letting Louisa be her full, unadulterated, bitchy self, and... really, if I'm honest, Luke is a fucking pussy, and I would swear Louisa is wearing his balls around her fucking neck in a purse made from his scrotum. Charming imagery, I know!

I swear, the only reason I'm being kept around is because my paycheck helps to keep this place, which I'm not going to kick up a fuss about because it's hard enough to keep this place, let alone threaten to go somewhere else. I mean, I could try to slink back to Mom, but, she's been very closed from me recently. Can't say I blame her with how Luke and I acted, but she's not completely blanking me either. Still, I don't think I can bail on Luke and Louisa and leave them to it just yet.

Louisa did something tonight that I didn't see coming though. It involved a romantic dinner, prepared by her own two hands (for whatever that was worth, but the thought was nice), and it was for me and Luke to enjoy. She waited on us with wine and everything. It felt so awkward, I was just waiting for the catch, but, nothing... It was nice...

Luke was also very shocked by this turn of events. He looked like he would say something rude to assert himself, then back off just as he would open his mouth, and he couldn't even look at Louisa. He just quietly ate his food, and drank his wine, and he pouted as Louisa mocked him like he was a toddler at the table told to eat with correct table manners.

I just held myself with dignity, and acted as grateful as I could; so obvious and over-the-top trying to make it so clear I was thankful for what Louisa was doing. I didn't care if it was some joke just barrelling down to the punchline, because I felt proper butterflies and everything, and I loved that feeling.

I sat and watched as Louisa cleaned up, and ordered Luke to help dry the crocks and pans, and put everything away, and Louisa would flick bubbles from the washing-up liquid foam, and whip him with a tea towel... It was all very cute, and adorable, and... I struggled to recall me and Luke having fun like that...

It was after dinner that shocked me though.

We went to the bedroom, and I was requested by Louisa to strip off and lie down on the bed. I was very surprised, but I went along with it, just waiting for it to happen (whatever it was), but all that happened was Louisa sitting in the corner watching as Luke climbed on the bed with me.

Louisa just waved, prompting Luke to, "Go on... Do her..."

I was so embarrassed being caught-up in this, because it was like they were in a fight, and I was in the middle. It was all very uncomfortable, and that was partly from Luke leaning his weight onto me too hard. I could feel his bones on mine through our skin.

Luke just said pitifully, "Please?"

Louisa just crossed her legs, leant her elbow on her knee and her chin on her hand, and she relished looking at us as she commanded, "Go on... Do her..."

She was so sexy with how she presided over us, and the sexual tension was making my skin crawl in all the right ways to be pleasurable, overriding the underlying sense of weirdness I was feeling. This woman half my age presenting such prowess had me stewing up a sweat, and mixing up an orgasm inside me like none I can recall.

Luke wasn't so turned on, flopping around between my legs like a limp rope lapping up my juices down there. He wasn't any help to what I was feeling at all, pretty much ruining what was so raw and sensual, but he was just... raw!

I tittered a laugh, trying not to, and trying to straighten my face so I don't displease them, but it didn't help as I heard Louisa say, "Even she is laughing at you, and I'm inclined to agree! Ha, you are so pathetic! That limp thing is good for sweet fuck-all, and I can't be having that. Now! Before I get pissed off from your lack of enthusiasm, Luke, I will need you, Luke, to get in the mood, Luke, and top this date off nicely, Luke! What's wrong, Luke? Was dinner not to your taste, Luke? Did I not do a good enough job feeding you, Luke? I'm trying to be nice, Luke, so don't try me, Luke, because I'm trying to understand what your problem is, Luke? Do you have a problem with me?!"

Luke shakes his head, sniffling like he's trying not to cry.

Louisa shouts at the top of her lungs, "If you don't have a problem, what's with all this limp dick shit?!"

Luke whimpers, "I'm sorry."

Louisa softly asks, "Do we have a problem?"

Luke hurries his hand to beat himself like using a bike-pump to inflate a flat tyre, and he stuffs his semi-hard dick into me (not for the first time).

Louisa looks less than impressed, shrugging, "Whatever..."

As Luke stirred me up inside, all I could feel was how hot I was for Louisa, and I just buried my cheek into the sheets as I stared at her. I even got a cheeky wink from her, and the slightest of smiles, but it lit up the room, and my desire...

Louisa had us at her mercy, and her whim, and, at her whims, she could have done anything; she could've played with herself, or joined us, or even just stripped off, but she was so contented just watching us. She watched Luke wriggle on top of me, and caught my eyes so many times as she took us all in, drinking the scene through her eyes, straight into the dirtiest parts of her mind. Her smile was so wide and pinched, it told all about her enjoyment.

Luke was rushing himself along, trying to get it all over with, and Louisa just casually purred, "You enjoy this moment... One last time... Make it last an eternity..."

I knew the end was coming soon, and now it could finally be over...

Luke came, coating my crotch as he pulled out, and Louisa calmly commanded, "Out."

Luke sneered down at me, "Yeah... Out..."

Louisa made herself clearer, "Out, Luke... Now!"

Luke laughed as he looked at the girl he brought into our home, and he shrugged it off as a joke.

Louisa threatened, "Don't make me get up... I'm nice and comfy... Luke, kindly get the fuck out!"

Luke spoke up, "What is this? You must be having a laugh. This is my flat. If anyone should get out, it's you."

Louisa just tilted her head, and Luke back-pedalled, "I didn't mean that you should leave. That wasn't a demand, or anything. I was just saying. I'm just saying!"

I watched the teen woman's demeanour turn from calm to crazed, screaming, "Out! Now!"

Luke looked like he'd been whacked in the side of the head with a bat, reeling as he got up, scrambling to pick up some clothes as he headed to the front door. I watched Louisa listen for the door to slam, and her happiness swelling back into the room, and I felt so swept-up and scared all at once.

I had to ask, "Why?"

All she said was, "You know," with a smile, and an intent stare that watched me, and pierced right through me.

I think I'm in love!

As I'm writing this, she's snoozing on the bed, and I'm too excited to join her, so I've got boxsets on while I write.

I have no idea where things go from here.

Night xx