My Diary: Entry 08 - Work It Out

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1k words
4.38
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

I've gone too far!

All was pretty normal and boring at work in the office, doing a late shift, and just getting on with the filing that needed doing. The monotony was broken by a surprise visit from Louisa. I'm not sure who let her in, but as soon as I saw her, my heart sank, knowing that things would turn badly for me.

I quickly approached her to ask, "What're you doing here?"

Louisa just whined, "I'm bored... You can't expect to leave me at home with nothing to do."

I begged her, "Please? You can't be here. You have to go home. I need this job. We need this job. It pays well enough that we get by. I know it's not ideal, but this is the way it has to be, unfortunately."

Louisa looked around, catching the eyes of my co-workers, and that cheeky smile she has took over her face, "Oh? But, I'm bored," running her fingers up my chest, unbuttoning my shirt, suggesting, "You should show everyone how fun you can be... Liven up the place?"

I was afraid of her appetites luring me to do something stupid, because I just stood there in the middle of the cubicles, being undressed by this teenaged temptress, and I loved it; this was certainly the most excited I've been at work, and it really felt like no big deal, at least for a moment.

Louisa prompted me to, "Take a seat right there, and take the edge off. Break the ice. Indulge for all these lovely looking people."

I glanced around at the surrounding cubicle dividers, seeing peering eyes peek out from the tops and the sides, watching with judging eyes, and phones held to their ears, whispering in seaming judgment. I believed everyone was talking about me, telling our customers and our partners on the phones of what they saw; the teasing of my delicate flesh, peeling away my layers to feel free for once in a place of such constraint.

Louisa watched as I fiddled with myself, licking her lips as she asked, "How's that?"

I nodded nervously, "Good..."

My manager stepped out of his office, storming over to my side, booming, "What's this?"

I winced at how loud he was, clamming up as I curled up in the chair, slowly swivelling away from him. I knew what would be coming, and I had to brace myself for it. This would be the abrupt and unsatisfying end to it all.

Louisa stroked my manager's chest from behind, moaning, "Oh, yeah... This is a real man," unbuckling his belt to drop his trousers down his legs, and encouraging his penis from his pants, "You need to punish her, right?"

My manager refrained from fighting Louisa's restraint of him for the moment as he asked, "Who are you again?"

I whined, "She's no-one! Really."

Louisa looked genuinely hurt, "No-one? Hardly, but he's already so hard, I have to have a taste!" She dropped to her knees, slurping on my manager's perfect penis, and she was making a right fuss of it.

My manager struggled to breathe as he asked, "Emma! Explain this!"

It was weird watching my manager be fellated right in-front of me, and weirder still that I was hunched up with my fingers down there idly rubbing. All I could say was, "I can't... I don't know how... I don't know where to begin..."

My manager's breathing was erratic at this point as he said, "This is inappropriate... young lady..."

Louisa showed no shyness or remorse as she sucked and drooled, with her hand gliding effortlessly along my manager's manhood. She was insatiable as she got up, pulling my manager by the bollocks, and threw herself onto a nearby desk, demanding him to, "Fill me up, boss man!" As my manager mindlessly followed her, she peered around his arm at me, telling me to, "Enjoy, Emma!"

My manager mustn't have been aware of what he was saying in an apparent stupor as he said, "Enjoy Emma? She's a nice enough girl, but she's not you, young lady."

Louisa laughed, "No, of course she's not me, but you can't hold that against her. Look at us: perfect strangers, and getting along famously, boss man."

I loved watching my manager's hips driving back and forth, and I also loved my embarrassment burning so hot on the surface of my skin like the surface of the sun because of all the onlookers.

Louisa asked my manager, "Where do you want to finish? In me? On me? On her? On both of us? Oh, yeah, you should finish on both of us; on our faces!" She pushed my manager away from her as she swirled down onto the carpet, calling me to her with a swing of her arm.

No sooner had I joined Louisa on the floor, she was masturbating my manager so fast it was like a blur, and she guided the bulk of his ejaculate onto my face, spraying the rest on her own. She hungrily sucked up all the residue from him before licking up all the mess from my face. I felt her panting heavily like an excited dog as she cleaned me up, and she slapped me down there, delighting as she called me a, "Bad girl," giggling all the while.

My manager hurried to redress himself as he addressed me, "You two should leave, and I never want to see you here again. Your contract is immediately terminated."

I watched my manager leave for his office, soaking in the reality of what just happened, sitting unbearably close to an orgasm. As my eyes scanned around the room at all my co-workers staring back at me, I knew I could feel no more shame than I already had, so I loudly and proudly got myself off!

Louisa was laughing her head off, stunned at the sight of me so eager to do this on my own terms without being asked too. "Oh, Emma, you are such a bad girl!"

I really didn't give a fuck at that point. I couldn't say I really liked my job, or that I would miss it, so fuck them; fuck every last one of them!

Coming to the conclusion of my tenure, I stood up, leaning on Louisa for support as I regained my balance, and bid everyone, "I'm done!"

I was shaking as I left, with fun and fear. I wouldn't be bringing in an income anymore, but it felt good being free in that moment; liberated by Louisa.

Night xx