My Dignified Busty Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum's Friend and her daughter Join in the Activities.
9.3k words
4.75
30.3k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
738 Followers

Chapter 2, thanks to all those that commented and voted for Chapter 1,

The next morning was amazing, I had mum in the missionary position; she came twice and on her second climax I came a couple of seconds after her. We lay in bed kissing and cuddling afterwards, mum was glowing, mum said, "Tom, you give me the best orgasms of my life, last night and again this morning, you treat me like a woman, I haven't had that apart from Kay, after we have sex, we kiss and cuddle like we're doing now. I'm so pleased I've told you about Kay and you're happy for me to continue to see her, she asked me if I could give her daughter, Judy a job in the office when she graduates, we don't have a high turnover of staff but one of the accountants retired because of ill health two months ago, so I can offer her a job. Kay also said Judy's timetable would allow her to work a few hours per week, but she wouldn't know the next terms timetable until she went back to university. Tom, you are amazing, you're still hard, can I do you reverse cowgirl?"

I smiled and said, "Mum, at the weekend we won't go out, get a bundle of food in and we'll just eat and fuck."

"Tom, I don't feel you're fucking me, we're making love and I'm loving every minute, lie back and let me ride you."

Mum got into the reverse cowgirl position, once again she gripped me at the base of my cock and ran the bulbous head up and down her dripping sex slit, she pushed down on me and took my full length, she quickly got a powerful rhythm going, her pussy felt so good, mum said, "Tom, I love you and I love your cock, when you're inside me it feels so good, when I adjust my hips I can take you deeper baby let me get a rhythm going here, this is so good."

Five minutes later mum had another massive orgasm, it was wonderful to feel her pussy twitching, she looked at her watch and said, "Darling, we'll have to wake up earlier in the morning, I'll have a quick shower and get something to eat at the office."

Before she left, we kissed so passionately, then she put her Kegel balls into her handbag and left. Mum messaged me at twelve, it read, "Tom, I get wet just thinking about you, I've had my Kegels in for over three hours, I'll put them back in this afternoon as I want my pussy nice and tight for you. You gave me three wonderful orgasms this morning, are you enjoying my hungry cunt darling?"

I replied, "I'm loving it mum, I'm looking forward to tonight, I'll be able to tell if you're tighter, I get hard when I think of you, I love you mum xxx."

Mum replied, "I love you too Tom, I can tell too if it's tighter as my cunt muscles feel stronger, Kay has just messaged me to ask if you have a list of the books you need for university as Judy will check whether she's got them, email the list if you've got it, I need to go, I've put my Kegels in now for the afternoon, I love and miss you mum xxx."

I emailed mum the list; the books were quite expensive, so it was a kind gesture Judy was offering. Mum messaged me saying, "Fuck me, those books are expensive, that's so kind of them, they are going to give us all of Judy's old books, Kay has told me she has them for every year, we'll have to give them a little treat, love mum, xx."

In the afternoon before mum came home, I was thinking of when I reached puberty, of stroking my cock until I came, I loved the sensations I had when I did this, then I thought of last night, mum sucking me off, mum cumming in my mouth then mum taking my virginity and this morning, mum was now my soul mate.

Mum came home just before five, we kissed with so much feeling, mum then prepared dinner, she soon had everything on the range, she smiled and said, "I'm going to change into my kimono, darling put on your boxers, I've the feeling we'll be having an early night tonight."

I was in my boxers when mum came back, she looked stunning in her kimono, her massive meaty breasts were swinging beautifully, I took her in my arms and said, "I love it when you dress like this, let me feel your big beautiful breasts, they feel so good mum, I've loved the last days with you, I've always thought of you as a very dignified lady but I love the very sexy lady you've hidden from me."

We kissed again and mum said, "The more we're together you'll find out how sexy I can be, I want to do adventurous things with you, dinner's nearly ready, let's eat and get to bed."

Dinner was excellent, we talked little, but we flirted with our eyes, mum pushing her massive meaty breasts out for me, her big hard nipples looked as though they needed sucked. I followed mum to her bedroom, her butt looked superb, I said, "Mum, your butt looks fantastic. Can I have some of that tonight?"

Mum said, "I'd like that too, I'll lube a butt plug and put it in so it's ready for you."

I thought for a minute and said, "Mum, how would you like me to ride you, would you like doggy style?"

"I love you Tom, you have given me so much pleasure, we can do doggy style later when you're ass fucking me, how about me going on top as I did last night, I'm so wet, we'll see if my cunt muscles are stronger, baby, you slide inside me so easily, can you feel how strong my cunt muscles are now?"

I was deep inside mum now, she was gripping me beautifully, her cunt muscles were a lot stronger than yesterday, I said, "Mum, there's a big difference, your cunt muscles are so much stronger, you've a tight cunt now."

"Tom, I'll put the Kegels in every day, they make a big difference, the more I exercise with them, the better it will be, I love feeling you inside me, do you think mummy's giving you a wonderful ride?"

I smiled and said, "The best mum, I think I'm in heaven now."

Mum soon had a powerful rhythm going, her massive breasts swinging beautifully, I was now fingering her huge clit as mum rode me harder and deeper, I said, "Mum, I love the feeling of being inside you, it's a wonderful feeling, the warmth I feel is incredible, I love how you tighten your pussy muscles at the head and base of each push, it all feels so good, I'm getting close, I don't know how I've lasted for so long, harder mum, fuck me harder."

"Don't worry, just cum baby, I'm close too, your monster cock is doing magical things to me, everything feels so good, cum for me, Tom, I'm cumming."

We both climaxed within seconds of each other, it felt so good, mum's whole body was shuddering, she leaned over and we kissed lovingly as she still trembled, then mum said, "Tom, you have given me your virginity, that means so much to me, you've also given me the most incredible orgasms of my life, you can certainly spurt, I felt six powerful squirts hit my cervix, that felt so good, how was it for you, darling?"

"I'm happy I did this with you mum, it's so much better than when I wank, the sensations I felt were so good, it excited me mum that you were on top of me and giving me such an amazing incestuous fuck, did you enjoy fucking me mum?"

"Darling, I was thinking the same as you, you're my forbidden fruit, and I'm your forbidden fruit, I loved what we did, ok, it's incest, we are both adults, it was consensual incest, I don't have a problem with this, I don't think you have a problem either. I'm not on the pill although I'm sure I'm safe right now, I'll go back on the pill tomorrow but as we were doing this, I had the thought that I'd love your child, I'll go back on the pill until we are both sure that we both want a baby, how do you feel about that?"

I was taken completely by surprise, I'd never even thought about banging mum up, then I thought I'm just about to start university, financially I was sure mum could afford this, if mum had said, 'Tom, I want a baby.' I would have given her one, the way mum had put it was that the both of us must want the baby, I said, "Mum, that's what we should do, we both must want the baby, I'm starting university soon, I don't know what that's going to involve, go on the pill, I know that I'll be cumming a lot inside you, I think I've another load to give you now?"

Mum smiled and said, "We'll do anal doggy style now, I had a busy day and I'm enjoying relaxing with you, let me lube your cock, It makes everything so sensitive when I have my butt plug in."

Mum lubed the head of my cock then got on all fours on top of the bed with her butt at the bottom of the bed, I stood behind her, my cock was level with her butt, this was going to be a perfect fit. I put the head of my freshly lubed cock on her tight but well lubed ass hole, I pushed gently and was surprised as she took my full length with that one gentle push, mum gasped and said, "Fuck Tom, this is incredible, it feels so good, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, I've never had that before, get a nice rhythm going as I love the feel of this."

I pounded mum's ass, she was pushing her ass back hard against my cock, a minute later mum cried out, "Don't stop Tom, this is incredible, I'm going to cum."

And cum she did, she had a body-shaking orgasm, but I kept pounding her relentlessly, mum again cried out, "Keep going Tom, I've experienced nothing like this in my life before, I've the feeling that I'm going to cum again, the head of your magnificent cock is stimulating my G-spot, I've never experienced this before, keep going darling you're making mummy so horny."

Mum had a second massive orgasm, it was stronger than her first, I just kept pounding her tight ass then mum said, "Tom, please keep going. Let's try to get me a third orgasm."

The third orgasm came. I checked my watch, mum had three massive vaginal orgasms in under ten minutes, I had climaxed as mum was having her third orgasm, she'd felt me spurt and she'd loved that.

I pulled out then lay on top of the bed kissing and caressing mum, mum said, "I want to do that again, it was unbelievable, everything felt so good, my G-spot is tingling, Tom I'm sure that it's down to your monster cock, feeling you spurt on my G-spot was incredible, did you enjoy doing it to me?"

"Yes mum, anything that gives you pleasure I want to do for you, I love having sex with you, every day I feel I'm getting closer to you."

"I feel the same Tom, I had a chat with Kay this afternoon, Judy is getting close to Kay, they're having sex three and four times a day, Kay told Judy that she was going to divorce Simon when Judy graduated, the house would be sold and Kay would buy an apartment where Judy and her would live."

"Judy suggested Kay should do this now as that would allow Judy and Kay to go clubbing as the both looked so alike, they could say they were sisters and if they pulled a male or female, then they'd have a place to bring them back to. This surprised Kay as much as she loves sex she doesn't want to fuck around and she told this to Judy as she didn't want to get any STDs and that was a colossal risk nowadays, Judy suggested that she'd make them wear condoms."

"Tom, that was so generous of them with the books, I think we should invite them to the golf club for a meal at the weekend, I'm thinking that the gift I'll give Kay is a remote-control butt plug vibrator, I'm sure she'd love that, Kay loves anal, Judy is coming into the office tomorrow afternoon as she's now got next terms timetable. Darling, thank you for a wonderful evening, let's try to get some sleep as I'm going to wake you a little earlier tomorrow morning and you know what we'll be doing?"

Mum woke me around six-thirty the following morn, she was glowing, we kissed so lovingly for a couple of minutes, she stroked my cock and made it so stiff then said, "Darling, I've got my butt plug in and I'm well lubed, I'll lube the head of your cock then I'm going to ride you reverse cowgirl anal to see how that feels as my three orgasms last night were amazing and I'm curious to if we get the same effect in the reverse cowgirl position."

Mum lubed the head of my cock and squatted over me positioning the lubed head at her lubed ass hole, she pushed down taking my full length easily then said, "It's the same darling, you're stimulating my G-spot, let me get a rhythm going but I think I prefer it doggy style, what do you think?"

"I think I was going deeper last night, this is still nice, if you were riding me cowgirl and I lubed your butt then you could switch to reverse cowgirl and do both holes, mum I love that rhythm is it good for you?"

"Good for me, I'm going to cum soon. I'm so glad you gave me anal last night."

It was the same as last night, mum had three vaginal orgasms within ten minutes, then she got me up and led me downstairs to the kitchen, she leaned over the kitchen table and I ass fucked her doggy style on the kitchen table. It was now five to seven and mum already had five very strong vaginal orgasms.

Mum looked so happy she then looked in a cupboard in the kitchen and came out with a box containing a game we used to play where you had to describe an action and opponent had to wear a blindfold, mum brought out a blindfold and smiled she then said, "Tom, are you free all day today?"

I told her I could be available any time she smiled and kissed me then got her mobile and phoned Kay she had her phone on speaker phone, Kay answered and mum said, "Good morning Kay, I hope I haven't woken you up?"

As Kay replied 'No we are up and having a little fun and nibble before breakfast,' as Kay said this Judy asked 'Who's on the phone mum?' and Kay said, 'Babs,'

Mum said, "Kay, tell Judy I'm looking forward to seeing her this afternoon, the reason for my call is could you come around this morning for an hour as I've a lovely surprise for you?"

"Sure darling, is ten good for you?"

Mum smiled and said, "Perfect, now the important thing is to have your butt plug in and make sure it's well lubed."

"Babs, you're getting me excited now, I haven't seen you for a while and I've missed you, I was thinking of bringing Judy one day with me so we could all nibble together but that's difficult if Tom's there."

"Kay, we'll do that soon, but I've got to go now, see you at ten and make sure you're lubed, big kiss until I see you."

Kay said, "Don't worry, I'll have my butt plug in and it'll be well lubed, a big kiss and a nice nibble until I see you."

Mum came off the phone, and I said, "Am I thinking what you're thinking, that Kay will wear a blindfold while I'm ass fucking her?"

"Tom, you've got it and I want you to do it over the kitchen table, I'd better get a move on or I won't be able to get back for ten."

As mum showered, I made breakfast, over breakfast mum told me she will get Kay naked in the kitchen, blindfold her and when mum says, 'You look gorgeous, let me take your butt plug out,' that's when I would come in. Mum also suggested as a little foreplay that one of us places Kay's hand on my cock so she could expect the pleasure she was going to get.

Mum left and busied myself around the house, had a long shower, tidied the bedroom, in case we all ended up there, I tidied the kitchen and smiled when I saw mum had left a bottle of lube on the kitchen table, my cock was so stiff thinking about Kay, a woman with a body I'd fantasised about for years, I looked at my watch, I'd be ass fucking her in thirty minutes on top of mum's kitchen table, how my life has changed since mum and I started fucking each other.

Mum arrived at ten to ten, she stripped to her bra and thong with heels and hold up stockings, her meaty breasts looked massive in her push-up bra but she was glowing. I went into the lounge when the doorbell rang, I'd hear everything mum would say to Kay.

"Hi Kay, let's go into the kitchen, you're looking gorgeous."

"Babs, you're looking gorgeous too, I've never seen you look so happy, I feel overdressed, Judy gave me some of her lingerie to wear, I'm a cup size bigger than her so my breasts look huge in her bra, she's so excited about her meeting this afternoon, she wants to be an accountant in your office, Babs, would you mind if she gave you a nibble, she gives great oral?"

"Kay, not at all, tell her to wear something sexy and accessible and I'll do the same, Kay, you're my best friend today. For your big surprise, I want you to trust me completely, are you comfortable doing this?"

"Babs, I trust you completely, what would you like me to do?"

Mum replied, "Kay, I would like to take your sexy thong off and I'd like you to wear this blindfold, let me put it on for you, your tits look amazing, you look gorgeous, let me take your butt plug out."

I quietly went into the kitchen, I was sure Kay hadn't heard me, mum and Kay looked incredible, mum then said, "Before we start let me sit you on a kitchen chair, would you like me to take your bra off so your magnificent big breasts are free?"

"Yes please, my nipples are so hard, I like this game of not knowing what is happening."

"Your nipples are hard, Kay from now, I won't say anything, but I want you to tell me what you feel and what you'd like done to you?"

Mum was amazing as she took Kay's hand and said, "Kay, my darling, when was the last time you had a cock?"

Mum's timing was perfect as Kay said, "Too fucking long ago."

Mum put Kay's hand around my cock, Kay gasped and said, "That's a big one. I'll need two hands on this one, those enormous balls are so heavy. Is all the creamy spunk in them for me? Am I allowed to give a nice gobble?"

Mum replied, "Of course you can, when you have had your gobble, then I'll lube his bulbous head, then you'll get the best ass fuck of your life."

Kay said, "I love being blindfolded, it's making my pussy so wet, this cock feels so good, could we do this blindfold foreplay with Judy, she'd love it?"

Mum didn't reply as she brought the head of my cock to Kay's mouth, Kay held my cock at the base, her tongue was everywhere up and down my shaft, she then nibbled my shaft the way mum had done, she was good but the best was yet to come.

I felt her finger searching for my piss slit, there was some pre-cum on it, Kay found it blindfolded and her tongue removed it then I felt the warmth of her mouth as she took the head of my cock into her mouth, she slowly but surely took more and more into her mouth, a couple of minutes later I felt her lips around the base of my cock, she was deep throating me, she came off me and said, "I can't make him any harder but I could make him cum but I want him in my ass, that's a monster cock, Babs can you bend me over the table and lube his gorgeous cock?"

Mum did this, Kay's body was beautiful and so was mum's watching the way they both moved aroused me, Kay was now in position, I went behind her, mum then positioned my cock on Kay's gorgeous butt hole, I pushed so gently and watched as my cock slide so easily inside her ass, she gasped as I got a nice rhythm going on my sixth thrust Kay cried out, "This is unbelievable whoever you are, I love your cock and I want this again, I hope you find me sexy as I'll do anything you want, your cock is stimulating my G-spot, I've never had this in my life and I've had some big dildos up my ass, keep going I'm close to cumming."

A couple of minutes later Kay had her first massive orgasm, I knew what to do as Kay shook I kept pounding her when she composed herself she started adjusting her hips so she could take me deeper, when she had her second body-shaking orgasm she said, "Please keep going, I need more, those two orgasms were easily the best I've had in my life."

I didn't intend to stop, I just kept pounding her, Kay felt so good and looking at her and mum's body aroused, her third orgasm was gigantic, she shook for over two minutes then collapsed on the kitchen table, mum was alarmed and said, "Kay, are you ok?"

Kay smiled and said, "I'm good. I've just had the fuck of my life, can I take the blindfold off as I must meet the person who's given me so much pleasure?"

Mum took off Kay's blindfold, she came off the table and saw me, she took me in her arms, we tongue kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, Kay was a wonderful kisser, so much lust and passion in her kiss, Kay looked at me and said, "Tom, you've taken me places I didn't know existed, Babs can I see Tom tonight?"

jd8406
jd8406
738 Followers