My Dignified Busty Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum smiled and put her arms around Kay and I and said, "Of course you can, tonight we'll all go to the golf club for dinner and you and Judy can stay over and look after Tom when I leave in the morning, I'd better get to the office, Kay why don't you spend some time with Tom and get to know him better, I hope I get to know Judy better this afternoon, can you and Judy be here for some Champagne before we go to the golf club for dinner?"

"Babs, of course we can, I'll phone Judy, don't worry, she'll perform for you and she's good."

Mum and Kay tongue kissed mum said before she left, "Tom, make sure there's enough of Peter's delicious Champagne in the fridge for before and after dinner tonight, you and Kay should chill with a bottle now."

Mum left and Kay gave me a kiss and cuddle, her breasts felt so good on my first feel, Kay said, "I want lots of that, darling you get the Champagne and I'll phone Judy, then we can see what happens?"

I put six bottles of Champagne into the fridge there was five in the fridge, we had enough, as I walked with my tray I heard Kay say, "Suck and nibble on Bab's big clit she loves that, make sure you satisfy her as there's a big party tonight, yes Tom will be there, his cock is a monster, I love it and I'm sure you will too, I'm sure that I'll be home around four, I'm going to have some fun this afternoon."

Kay was now standing in the kitchen naked, my old teacher who had every guy in my class at school, including myself, had wanted to fuck her, I'd just ass fucked her and had enjoyed it as she knew how to perform.

Her body was so similar to mum's, massive meaty breasts, flat stomach, curves that excited and long legs, her smooth vulva with thick cunt flaps, she knew she was a beautiful, voluptuous woman with a husband that was doing nothing for her, she'd been the best maths teacher I'd ever had, I wondered if she could be as good a teacher in teaching me on how to be a super stallion in bed.

I poured two glasses of Champagne and said, a little cheekily, "You have beautiful big meaty breasts, Mrs Peters, watching them swing arouses me."

Kay surprised me, she moved her chest and her massive breasts swung beautifully, she smiled and said, "Tom, thanks for the compliment, I love to be complimented it does wonders for my confidence, please call me Kay, we've passed the Mrs Peters stage in our lives, you were one of my best students at school, I wasn't allowed to arouse you then but we're at a different time in our lives now and I'd love to arouse you now, just looking at your big thick monster cock arouses me, sit on a kitchen chair, I'll sit on your lap, we can sip our Champagne and get to know each other, I'm certainly not as horny now as I was an hour ago and Champagne makes me horny, let's do it, is there anything that I can do for you?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, turn in front of me so that I can admire your beautiful butt."

Kay said, "My butt is still in good condition considering I've got a twenty-one-year-old daughter, I had Judy at nineteen, my mum looked after her while I was at university, I graduated then met Simon, he was a young bank manager and I thought I would have security but all he gave me was a fucked-up life, I'll divorce him soon, so if you want to marry me, I'd accept."

I laughed and said, "Is an ass fuck with a married woman adultery? If it is, I love committing adultery, but I'm looking forward to going deep into your pussy soon."

We were now in the bedroom, Kay turned around her massive breasts swinging beautifully, she laughed and said, "I think so but I'll Google it later and let you know, I'll sit on your knee, we can sip Champagne as we kiss, cuddle and chat, I'll commit adultery with you every day until I get my divorce then I want you as my lover, your beautiful cock is hard, it's so thick, you've developed into a very eligible young man."

As Kay had been speaking, she was sitting on my lap sipping her Champagne, I'd been fondling her massive breasts, at school they'd turned me on, the number of Hard-Ons she'd given me was a lot, I said, "At school you were my favourite teacher, my knowledge of mathematics is all down to you, will you teach me about sex then I'll be able to give you wonderful rides?"

Kay kissed me so passionately, I moved my hand to her pussy, I had two fingers deep inside her as my thumb stimulated her big clit, Kay said, "You were my best student Tom, a young gentleman, so mannerly in opening doors for me, carrying books for me, you made my pussy wet. I'll show you later but I've several pictures of you from the golf club, your tall, firm athletic body, I used to look at them in bed, my fingers always went to my pussy flaps, you've made me cum a lot over the years, now I have you, I'll teach you everything I know, I'm also very adventurous I'm sure we'll do a lot of nice things, I'm like Babs, we do like our pleasure, we don't do pain, I love your big thick fingers, give me another, baby you're going to make me cum as we sit here, talk dirty to me darling, that will bring me off."

"Kay, you have a treasure of a cunt, I love how you grip my fingers with your strong cunt muscles, that's good, ride my fingers, do you want to be like mum and be my innocent respectable lady in public and my whore in the bedroom?"

"Darling, you've got it right, that's how Babs and I are, the essence of respectability in public and whores in the bedroom, I'm trying to get this across to Judy, John, her sugar daddy was into her wearing miniskirts and showing a lot of cleavage, I'm a great believer in more is less, keep going I'm nearly there then I'll show you how big a whore I really am."

"Kay, would you like to cum in my mouth?"

The look of surprise on Kay's face told me so much, Kay said, "I'd love that Tom, Simon never went down on me, at university a couple of guys went down on me but I didn't cum in their mouths, do it, it will be a first for me."

I laid Kay on top of the bed, she spread her legs in anticipation, her massive tits looked gorgeous, I said, "Spread your flaps for me until I find my way around."

She did this, her cunt looked gorgeous, her vulva smooth and swollen, thick cunt flaps and perfectly formed sex slit, her clit was like mum's, huge, I teased it with my tongue, where Kay had spread her flaps and was holding them open, I could nibble the top of both of her thick cunt flaps, I nibbled on her left flap first then right.

Kay was pushing her pussy against my mouth and gasping with pleasure, she said, "Tom, you give great oral, I love how you're nibbling my clit, suck on it and get your long thick fingers finger fucking me and I'll cum, would you like to watch me play with my big breasts and suck my nipples?"

I nodded in approval and kept on sucking her huge clit; it was amazing the show Kay was putting on with her tits; she was fondling them so seductively. I never once imagined in my life that I'd be doing this with my favourite teacher, then she brought her left tit to her mouth and started licking her hard nipple, as she sucked on it, she pushed her pussy more firmly against my mouth.

Then out of nowhere she cried out, "I'm cumming, it's wonderful, you're the first man to suck me off."

Her pussy flooded my mouth with her warm cum, there was a lot which surprised me as I had just given her three vaginal orgasms, I had to swallow some, my major problem was keeping my mouth on Kay's pussy as she was shaking uncontrollably.

When she had composed herself, I came off her, she was smiling then I put my tongue out to show her a huge blob of her cum, Kay said, "Wow, that's a lot of cum, you've made me cum four times today, I'm impressed."

We then started to cum kiss, Kay was so passionate with her kisses, her tongue was also transferring her cum into her mouth, soon my mouth was empty, I said, "Kay, your cum is so sweet, it's delicious, how would you like me to give you a fifth orgasm?"

Kay smiled and said, "You're amazing Tom, I'm going to think of you as my stallion, your cock is lovely and hard, the first position I had sex was missionary so why don't we start off with missionary, I'm good in a lot of positions but I can give you a lot of thrills in missionary, I can't wait to feel you inside me, when we get going I love to be fucked hard and deep, if I cum first then fuck me harder during my climax as that gives me such intense pleasure, come on top of me now darling but remember that this will be your first lesson in a multi lesson learning experience."

Kay had spread her legs wide, I positioned my bulbous head in the middle of her gorgeous pussy pushed gently and slipped deep inside her, the warmth inside her cunt was amazing, Kay gasped and said, "My god you are big, I feel stretched but it feels comfortable, how's it for you my stallion, I want you to enjoy this too?"

I now had a nice rhythm going, Kay was giving me a great ride, I leaned down and slipped my tongue into Kay's mouth then said, "I love how you're gripping my cock as I ride you, but I want to pleasure you too."

Kay smiled and said, "I want you to slip two fingers inside my butt and finger fuck my ass as you ride, that makes missionary much more exciting."

It spiced things up, both Kay's hips and mine were working in unison, we kept going for a few minutes then Kay said, "Do you want to go deeper in me?"

I told her I would love that; Kay then lifted and folded her legs against my chest, I was now going deeper and I was pounding Kay harder and she was loving it, then Kay told me to unfold her legs and spread them open towards my shoulders and that gave a different angle and deeper penetration.

Two minutes later we both climaxed within a second of each other, Kay pulled me close and said, "Number five was lovely, when my stallion came, I felt every spurt which hit my cervix, I've never had that before and it felt wonderful."

We sipped the Champagne and kissed, touched and chatted for the next hour, we were chilling; I complimented Kay on her gorgeous body; she loved that; she was a caring and affectionate woman, if you saw her in a restaurant, you'd think what a lovely, innocent respectable lady never thinking for a moment that she lusted for sex.

I asked, "How do you feel about having sex with your daughter?"

She replied immediately, "She's safer with me than going out clubbing, she asked me if I'd go with her and kid on, we were two sisters, she once suggested that if she or I found someone nice, then we'd share him as Judy wanted to do a threesome with me and a man, I'm interested in that. As I'm teaching you about sex, I'm also teaching Judy and, in the time, we've been together she's becoming much more worldly, I want her to have class, if you can help me achieve this with her, I'll do very special things for you."

My mobile rang, it was mum, she said, "Tom, change of plan, the golf club has a silver wedding party, they have no tables tonight, I was thinking we'd stay in tonight and order a Chinese takeaway that way we're under no pressure, Judy is happy with this, she's a lovely girl, you two will get on like a house on fire, if Kay is still with you ask her if she's ok with this?"

I explained to Kay as she was gobbling my cock, she said, "Tom, give me the phone and let me speak to Babs."

Kay came off me and took the phone and said, "Babs, what a day I'm having with my new stallion, how are you getting on with Judy?"

"Kay, we're both loving it, I think tonight could develop into an orgy, are you comfortable staying in and having a Chinese takeaway?"

"Babs, of course I am, I'm sure that the stallion will satisfy all of us tonight, we can have some fun, then food and back to having more fun, it's three pm now, please tell Judy I'll be home around four."

"Kay, I think she'll be a little later than that, she's very busy at the moment."

Kay finished the call as I fondled her massive tits, I said, "Kay, if you like it deep, would you like your stallion to take you doggy style?"

Kay smiled and said, "That's a good idea, your cock is still rock hard, do you want me on all fours on top of the bed with you standing at the bottom?"

"Kay, that's the best way, mum and I tried it on the bed with both of us kneeling on the bed, it's not as good, I can go deeper and the other good thing doing it with me standing is we're directly opposite mum's dressing-table mirror so we can both watch everything that's happening, I want to see those big breasts of yours swinging."

I went behind Kay, she was so wet I slid inside her easily, she gasped as the bulbous head of my cock hit her cervix, she said, "It's wonderful, I've forgotten how good it is to have a cock inside me and having your monster cock is amazing, the head of your cock is stimulating my cervix and by moving my hip position slightly your thick shaft is stimulating my clit, my stallion if you ride me harder my big breasts will swing more."

I reached around her and fingered her hard clit, Kay was in heaven, we were both riding in harmony, everything felt so good then Kay said, "Harder and deeper Tom, I'm so close, I can't believe that this is my sixth orgasm today, baby cum for me, I want to feel you spurt, shoot your creamy load inside me, I can't get enough of your cock."

With Kay's talk and the skilful way she was gripping my cock we both climaxed within seconds of each other, Kay's whole body was twitching, I continued to pound her right throughout her orgasm then pulled out, we both lay on top of the bed kissing and cuddling each other, Kay was comfortable with me and I was comfortable with her.

I couldn't believe I'd given my old teacher six orgasms; we both had enjoyed every one of them. We lay in bed chatting for another half hour then Kay said, "Tom, this has been one of the best days of my life, thank you, I'm seriously thinking of divorcing Simon now, if Judy and I have our own apartment then you and Babs can visit us often, let's shower, I'm hoping that I'll have some more of you tonight."

Mum came home just before five, she had spoken with Kay, mum told me that Judy was so like Kay in bed, so affectionate and both couldn't get enough sex, they had decided that Judy would have a well-lubed butt plug inside when they arrived, her initiation would be to gobble your cock, lubing it then you ass fuck her doggy style, give her three orgasms then do her pussy and after that's done the orgy starts.

I laughed at mum and Kay's organising skills, I sat with mum in the bathroom as she showered, mum then asked me to get some Champagne as she sat in the bedroom putting on her makeup. Mum had already changed the bed as the bedding was smelling of sex.

Mum put on a collarless kimono with the belt tied below her navel, her massive breasts looked amazing. Mum had bought me some new boxers that moulded themselves around my cock, when I was flaccid it looked great when I was stiff it looked impressive, the doorbell rang and mum went to open the door.

I was pouring Kay and Judy Champagne when they came into the lounge, they both were wearing raincoats, they took them off and the two of them were only wearing bras and thongs, they looked gorgeous, Kay took me in her arms, we tongue kissed lovingly then Kay said, "My ass and pussy have never tingled so much in my life, it feels great."

I smiled as I felt one of Kay's big breasts, I said, "You're going to get some more later Kay, why don't you and Judy get naked now and mum take off your kimono, you all look better naked."

Kay smiled and said, "No problem, Tom, but Judy and I want to take off your sexy new boxers."

As Kay and Judy stripped, I realised they could easily pass for two sisters, mum took off her kimono, I now had three beautiful women naked in front of me and I could do anything I wanted with all of them.

Kay and Judy were standing beside me, Judy said, "Hi Tom, do I get a nice kiss too?"

I took her in my arms, her tongue was deep in my mouth, she like her mum could kiss, Kay couldn't get my boxers off as Judy was pushing her pussy so hard against my groin. As I kissed Judy one of my hands was feeling her big breasts, my other hand was fingering her mum's dripping cunt, Judy broke away from our kiss, mum and daughter then both pulled my boxers down, Judy gasped when she saw it, she put her hand on my shaft and stroked me, as I felt Kay's gorgeous smooth cunt, I said "Kay, your pussy is nice and wet."

Kay smiled as I felt the big butt plug in Judy' ass, "Just thinking about this magnificent cock makes me wet, Judy, let me help you make Tom's cock hard; two tongues works better than one."

As I moved the butt plug in and out of Judy' ass, I said, "That's a big butt plug you've got up your ass."

"I'm like mum, I love big things up my ass."

Kay smiled and said, "Just wait until you get this monster inside you and you'll love the ride my stallion will give you. Judy, you gobble Tom and I'll massage his balls."

Judy was a good gobbler, it didn't take her long to deep throat me; she was ably assisted by her mum doing an amazing job on my heavy balls, Kay pulled the butt plug out of her ass and surprised me by sliding it inside her ass. Kay had just told me what she wanted later. Judy was so gentle when she lubed the bulbous head of my cock, all the while mum was sitting on the couch with her legs spread and her fingers working inside her thick cunt flaps.

Judy stood and leaned over an armchair, I went behind her, my cock slid so easily inside her ass, Judy gasped as the head of my cock hit her G-spot, she cried out, "It's so big but it feels so good."

I soon had a powerful rhythm going, Kay was fingering her daughter's clit as I pounded her ass, ten minutes later Judy had her third vaginal orgasm, her whole body was trembling, I pulled out and slipped my massive cock inside her dripping wet cunt doggy style; it didn't take long for Judy to cum again; she gave a great ride but her mum was better, her mum had more experience, I was sure Judy would develop into something special though.

Kay then took Judy's position, leaning over the armchair with her daughter fingering her clit as I pounded her ass, during the changeover mum came over and took the butt plug and slid it inside her ass, they all seemed to want anal tonight. I was now fucking a mother as her daughter looked on, it was good, once again within ten minutes Kay had three vaginal orgasms, as I came off her, she kissed me so lovingly and said, "Tom, today you've given me nine magnificent orgasms, I love you and I love your cock."

Mum then took Kay's position and leaned over the armchair, same procedure as last time, ten minutes later mum had her third vaginal orgasm with what I thought was nice, Judy fingering her clit.

Kay then took our orders for the Chinese takeaway, thirty minutes later it arrived, mum had got me a towelling bathrobe and cash so I was the one that answered the door and brought the meals into the house.

That was the start of an amazing foursome, three weeks later Kay served divorce papers on Simon, Simon wanted to keep the house, a valuation was taken and Simon paid Kay half of the money, Kay came out of it well, the monthly alimony she would get for the rest of her life was index linked.

Another month later, Kay bought two apartments which she rents out, Kay and Judy moved in with mum and I, it was wonderful for me; I had three beautiful women doing incredible things to me, my studies were improving as Judy was tutoring me, she was so clever and explained things so well.

Judy was now working flex hours in mum's office, mum was so happy with her, the sex I was having with them was getting better and better, we still had group sex but we'd also developed into private sessions of one on one, these were so good and so intimate.

Kay's divorce was finalised, one night over dinner she said, "I'm getting older and I want a baby with Tom, I'm going off the pill and would love it Tom if you only cum in my pussy, I'm divorced now and I can do what I want."