My Dignified Busty Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was touched when she said this, I was a student and didn't have the money to support a child but Kay had and this was her choice, I said, "Kay, I'm moved that you want to do this, if it happens and I hope it does, I'll be there for our child."

Judy said, "Mum, I'm so happy, I hope this works for you, I'm still on the pill and will be for a few years, Tom when you're with me and mum's around then don't cum inside me cum in mum's pussy as I want this to happen."

Mum then said, "Kay, I hope this happens for you, two months ago I came off the pill hoping this would happen for me with exactly the same reasons as you, it hasn't happened yet but I'm going to keep trying."

This meal changed a lot, even though I loved to be sucked off and to have a titty fuck, all three of them were wonderful at those, from that day, I only came in Kay or mum's pussy, I never came inside Judy but I gave her a lot of orgasms, she was well satisfied.

When I was alone with mum or Kay, our lovemaking was so intimate, we developed a system when we had a threesome I'd cum in one then they'd both arouse me so much I'd cum in the other, they both became so good at talking dirty that making me cum inside them was so easy and so enjoyable.

I was also successful in changing Judy into a lady; she was a well-groomed lady who oozed sex and respectability, no one would imagine the fantastic sex life the four of us were sharing, we ate out a lot; we went on weekend breaks, booking rooms with two king-size beds, then it happened just after Easter, mum was pregnant with a baby boy, we were all over the moon when this happened.

Mum was pregnant, she stopped drinking wine; she was so careful with what she ate and she still wanted sex every day, she just wanted my cock inside her though I had to cum in Kay. I was now in my last term of my first year at university; I finished on a Wednesday at two in the afternoon and so did Kay, mum and Judy worked in mum's office on a Wednesday afternoon until six in the evening, so Kay and I had four marvellous hours with each other.

Mum had given Kay and Judy several silk collarless kimonos, they all wore them around the house, on Wednesday afternoons Kay was always wearing one when I arrived home, we both got into a routine, this was Kay and my magic time, the sex was unbelievable, there was nothing rushed, it was four hours of heaven.

When I arrived home, Kay would go down on me to make me hard, seeing her in the kimono with the belt tied below her navel, her massive breasts swinging beautifully made me hard, but the way she gobbled me always made me rock hard.

One Wednesday after she had gobbled me and I was hard, she was now on top of the bed on all fours and I was standing at the bottom of with my cock inside her pussy doggy style, Kay said, "All morning at school I was fantasising about you, I kept looking at the desk you sat at, I had set the class an exercise and as usual you were the first to finish."

"Kay, what was your fantasy?"

"That feels so good, keep riding me and I'll tell you, as usual when a pupil finished an exercise and were satisfied with it they'd bring it to the desk then they could leave the class, as you were standing next to my desk, I noticed the massive bulge in your trousers, I asked you to lean over and leave your paper on the opposite side of my desk as you did this my left hand brushed your monster cock and I whispered to you, 'I think you should stay behind today Tom, there's a couple of things I want to talk to you about.'

I whispered back, 'You have my mobile number, message me and when you look at me, push your beautiful big breasts out for me.'

"As you said this to me I felt my pussy getting so wet, you went back to your desk, you looked at me as I was reading your paper, I pushed my big breasts out for you and you winked at me, three other pupils handed in their papers and left the class. I got my mobile out and sent you a naughty message."

"What made your cock so hard, was it looking at my big breasts?"

Kay said, "Keep riding me Tom, I think you like my little bedtime story, I'm close, but I want you to be close too, my stallion."

"Another five pupils handed in their papers, there were nine more to go, I saw that you'd replied, 'Your big breasts turn me on and so does your gorgeous butt, all the desks behind are empty, there's no one sitting behind me, go into your storeroom and take off your G-string, put it in the waistband of your skirt then walk around the classroom so I can see your beautiful butt then walk to the right-hand side of my desk, give me your G-string as I want to smell it as I slip my hand under your miniskirt to see how wet I've made your gorgeous cunt."

"I replied, 'Tom, this is so risky, but it arouses me, I think we can get away with it, your making me so wet, my G-string will be soaked, I'll fold it so the gusset will fit nicely into your hand, when I stand beside your desk, whisper nothing, just feel me, I'm looking forward to feeling your big thick fingers slide inside me."

'I went into the storeroom took off my G-string, it was soaked, I folded it and put it inside the waistband of my skirt, I could feel the wetness of it against my skin, I adjusted the chair in the store room so I could bend over it and you could fuck me doggy style when the class cleared, I then walked around the classroom as six others left their papers on my desk."

"The three that were left were all reading their papers, I knew I had a safe few minutes I could stand beside your desk, I gave you my soiled G-string, you sniffed it then licked it as I felt your right hand coming up my skirt, I spread my legs in anticipation of the pleasure I was going to get."

"For the next four minutes, you teased and fondled my dripping cunt, you put another finger inside me when you sensed I was cumming and my pussy was twitching, the timing was perfect, you withdrew your hand as the last three pupils were leaving their papers on my desk."

Kay and my timing were also perfect as Kay's bedtime story had worked perfectly, we both climaxed simultaneously, Kay had a powerful orgasm, I pulled out then lay down beside her; we kissed and cuddled so lovingly, by five-thirty that evening, I came another twice inside her, every Wednesday Kay had another bedtime story for me, she had a very creative imagination.

In June I'd passed my end-of-year exam with distinction, on the first day of my holidays Kay told me she was pregnant, I was so happy she was; she did the same as mum, no wine and so careful with what they ate, they all still wanted sex, Judy had graduated and she was an accountant in mum's office, mum was still working, so Kay would be with me throughout my summer holidays.

We'd all gone away for the weekend and one night over dinner, Kay said, "Tom, I want to change my name to Cooper, I want my baby to have the surname of Cooper, there's two options, you marry me or I change my name by deed poll to Cooper, Babs and Tom do you have any problem with this?"

Mum and I had no problem with it, Judy said, "Mum, the deed poll is a great idea, how long does this take as I want to do it too?"

Kay smiled and said, "I think that there's going to be a lot of little Cooper kids running about, you do it online, two days later they send you a PDF and you print as many copies as you need for all the relevant authorities and that's it, it only costs eighteen pounds and fifty cents and were free of that horrible Peters name."

A week later it was all done, six months later mum had Tom Cooper, three months after that Kay had Barry Cooper, three years later, Judy had Tom Cooper, we are still all living as one big happy family.

The End

If you have enjoyed this chapter please give it 5 Stars, the more readers that do this will encourage more people to read, it means a lot to me. All feedback is welcome.