All Comments on 'My Dilemma: Cuckold or Not'

by hawaiicuck

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
You're ready!

You are much too far away for me to offer to help but it seems obvious that you and your lady are ready for something different. Watching your wife get banged can be a pleasure for both of you but that doesn't make you a true cuckold. A real cuck needs, and enjoys, being humiliated by both his lady and her lovers.. Forced to watch but only allowed to jack off and to be made to clean up the lover's cock after he has pleased the wife. Give it a try and you might very well cultivate a taste for it. What have you got to lose?

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
IMHO

if you let another man screw your wife and you get off on it, then you are not a real man and you really don't love her. If she likes getting screwed by other men and women, that means you are not really up for the job, someone needs to do it for you. Good luck. Cuckolds are wimps, plain and simple. I'm just sayin'.

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 12 years ago

You are already a willing wimp cuckold, so there is no point asking the out in the open cucks what to do, they will always be biased in favour of their sexual fetish.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
2 interesting questions

@Dear William smyth

1. I think a special circle men are either loverboys or willing cuckolds who think this lifestyle to be erotic. I generaly do not read this stories, only the comments. When I was new on Net I read almost all type stories and the encounter this sort of stories was disgusting for me. I think a lot of male people do not like THE WILLING CUCKS SUCK THEIR COCK after fucking their wives. Much high percentage straight men do not like their cocks are sucked by other male people (willing cuckolds). If I met a cheating slut wife I would not like her willing cuckold husband looks at me and his wife in same room, house (from video it is not problem).

2. Very interesting 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital affairs. All right 95 % of the stories shows cheating wives (or fiancees, girlfriends) here in the LW hub. However 50% of the stories here in the LW are willing cuckold stories (I do not think willing cuckolds those husbands who wait for the divorce until their less child has become 14-18 years old). from this story statistic the 30% of the husbands are willing cuckolds and only 25% of the husbands are clueless or unwilling cuckolds (45% of the husbands (minority of the husbands) are not cuckolds). I think the story statistic figures are a little overrepresentated.

3. That is why I am curious how many percentage of the husbands are who like the cuckoldry lifestyle and to be willing cuckolds? I am very curious how many loverboys are who let the willing cuckolds lick their cock after sex with the wives of the willing cuckolds? My last question is more interesting than my first is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I like the cheating wives stories, but those types when the betrayed husbands change the wives with a better second woman or after separation they do a beliveable reconcilation..

grover714grover714about 12 years ago
Be Like Nike

Just do it. Having been swingers forever, like 14 years, there is nothing like sharing. LOL, a friend of ours says sharing is caring all the time.

Now if you want to act on your fantasy you can always just find some dogger of the street and move to the next step. If you want a little more screening there are plenty of swinger sites out there. Swinglifestyle, good. Swingtowns, new, ok not enough people on it yet especially in Hawaii, Adult Friend Finder, rubbish. There are plenty of others.

As far as Las Vegas, there are a ton of on-premise clubs that you can fulfill your fantasy and a ton of people of swinger sites that can help you out.

If you want anymore guidance, let me know.

Forget the people that try to tell you that you don't love your wife. That is the foolishness of a closed mind.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
The mutuality is the evident

The faithfull marriage connection, the TRUE swinging lifestyle, the TRUE wife and HUSBAND swapping and the TRUE open marriage are COMMON IN ONE THING: all 4 connections found ON MUTUALITY. Every other marriage connection is not founded ON MUTUALITY. If somobody (male) claims he is swinger, wife swap, lives in open marriage but only the wife has extramarital sex HE IS NOT IN OPEN MARRIAGE, NOT WIFE SWAPPING, NOT SWINGER. HE IS WILLING CUCKOLD!!!!!!!!!!! (If only the husband has extramarital activity that is wife betraying).

jrj777jrj777about 12 years ago
Pimping

Why not just pimp her out and collect the money. You can still " LOVE EACH OTHER". And if you are bi pimp yourself out also. It is just sex and think of the thrill of being a professional. If you get your wife enough customer she won.t need you for sex anyway. Good Luck It is your live enjoy

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Listen

Do what you want. Just don't let your fooling around just include men. With both men and women playing together that makes you a bi-curious couple. With consent everyone has a good time and you will not be labeled a cuck. You would just be a couple who screws anyone you can get a hold of for a good time.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
What a naughty little tart.

And you, author, are not much better.

Thanks for the entertainment.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PUTTING A SPIN DOESNT CHANGE

pimping is pimping. TK U MLJ LV NV

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 12 years ago
Horribly written

I could not read this story beyond the first few paragraphs due to the poor writing. To begin with the author over uses the word "we." Second the story is quite choppy due to each sentence being similar in length. Third problem, it is recanting story without any descriptions. Retelling a story without any descriptions or limited descriptions makes the story quite boring. Personally this story is not worth the time to read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I think she needs to pull a train

My suggestion is; get six guys and pull a gang bang on her. Fuck her all night and let her have all of the cock she can handle.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I recommend reading flavian's excellent reconcilation (revenge) fable story on SOL (storiesonline.net) the "Biggest and Best", where one of charecters tells about swinger lifestyle important rule and the swinger wife plans the divorce against her husband, because he injured this rule. Very interesting among the 4 mutual marriage types (faithful marriage, true wife-husband swapping, true swinger lifestyle and true the open marriage), there are 3 types the faithfull marriage, the wife-husband swapping and the swinger lifestyle there are a common thing, the cheating is living thing to betray the other spouse with out of the mutual activity back of the other spouse. In the open marriage there is not cheating, because both spouses do the extramarital activity.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Just do it!

Hi Hawiicuck. You just need to try new things that you might enjoy. Not always, but quite often, the hubby enjoys the submission of another man taking his wife. You mentioned domination and bisexuality so my guess is that is where you are headed.

Next time in bed, talk openly with your wife about what she would really like to do and what you would like to try. Me, I never thought I had a submissive bone in my body till I saw a real man pound my wife, at that moment when he violently came in her, I knew I was a cuck for life. Been a great 16 years so far and I love being a sissy and my wife enjoys her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I recommend

you check yourself into a mental institution duna, get your head examined

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmm

I still get the sense, especially after reading some comments, that the dudes who like being cuckolded are closet fags that seek a way to get closer to a dick but are scared to do so themselves. I personally don't believe men are bi..if you are a man and you like cock in any form, you're gay...you may be able to simulate sex with a woman, but the simple fact of a man taking a dick up the ass (as in actually having sex with a man, not a toy) is a clear sign of preference. Doesn't matter to me, you understand, not my concern or business who does what to who, but it's just silly and tiring listening to some fag feebly cry about being submissive or some other crap when in reality he just hasn't come to terms with the fact that he's a rump ranger. I'll close on that note since I just ate and now feel dinner trying to come back up..lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lol

"It doesn't matter to me, you understand, which is why I posted a comment to state it makes me physically sick, call people fags and posit some half-baked theory that an interest in vagina or penis are mutually exclusive whilst ignoring the fact that this story and every other like it appears to contradict this."

Brilliant.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

cuck ? no. Swinger with a little slut for a loving wife, Yes. Lucky guy and wife.

As long as you can enjoy sharing sexual experiences without forsaking each others love . Go for it. Having extra marital sex is fun. Mutual respect and faithful love is

magnificent. Enjoy.

bimckinneybimckinneyover 5 years ago
Cuckold

I would say, go for it. Don`t limit yourself as long as your safe and in agreement. My wife and I are swingers we like straight and bisexual sex. I also love playing the cuckold, getting under her while she is being fucked. I lick them both, then eat the cream pie! Lots of luck to you both.

premshankerpremshankerover 5 years ago
Mindless sex

It is all scenceless sex, fucking all over, neither arousal nor amorous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Say, Go For It

Turn yourself into a gutless, ball-less sub-human. Hell, you’re halfway there already, just fantasizing about it. You asked, I told you what I thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous