My Dirty Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Two studs come DP me.
1.5k words
4.75
284
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've started traveling for work, and of course I'm hooking up with as many men as possible. So, I decided to keep a diary of my encounters. These stories won't have much of a plot, they are just about sex.

I'm a very feminine acting submissive pig, with bleach blonde hair that I wear in a short, high fade, multiple piercings in my ears, septum, nipples and belly button. I'm thirty-five, 5'10, 170#. I'm fairly muscular, and have a nice, round bubble butt. I'm completely smooth, with several tattoos. I love rough, freaky sex with dominant guys, and will do almost anything.

The next day at work, the black guy with the big dick hit me up. He told me his name was Damon, and he said that he wanted to get together again.

Later that evening, Damon walked into my room, followed by a very tall, thin, dark complected guy with a shaved head and a beard. He looked at me sitting on the couch, wearing my harness, a black thong, and fishnet stockings and said, "Yeah, there's my sexy bitch!"

"Hey, Daddy!" I replied, standing up and walking over to him.

Damon grabbed the front of my harness, jerked me close, gave me a kiss, then said, "This is my boy Jay."

"Hi, Jay." I said. Jay just grinned and nodded.

Damon slapped me on the ass, and said, "Well, get on your knees bitch!" I immediately did, and Jay started undressing. He pulled down his jeans, and revealed a very long cock. I grabbed it, then started sucking.

"Yeah, that's a good bitch." Jay said as his cock swelled in my mouth. He wasn't really thick, but he was extremely long. He grabbed the sides of my head, and shoved it down my throat. It was a struggle to get it all down my throat, and I choked.

"Come on, bitch. Take that shit!" Damon ordered. I managed to get it all down, and Jay started fucking my throat. Damon stood there, watching, and said "There you go. That's a good bitch!"

"Damn, he's a hungry little cocksucker!" Jay said with a laugh, then pulled his dick out and rubbed it all over my face.

"Yeah, he is!" Damon laughed. He slapped me in the face, then teased the tip of his cock on my lips. "You're a dirty little whore, aren't you bitch?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied, looking up at them.

Damon shoved his cock in my mouth, then grabbed my hair, and rammed it all the way down. I sucked him for several minutes, then he grabbed my harness, jerked me to my feet, and shoved me down on the bed. I got on all fours, and he gave me a couple of spankings, then pulled my cheeks apart and spat on my hole. "Look at that pussy." He siad to Jay.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Jay replied. Damon rubbed my hole with a finger, then spanked me again.

Jay laid down on the bed, and I started sucking him, while Damon tongued my hole. Then, I felt Damon's thick cock spread me open, and slide all the way in. "Oh yeah, Daddy, give me that dick!" I moaned.

"Yeah, baby, you like that?" Damon asked, sliding it slowly back out.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned. Damon fucked me slow, and I started licking Jay's balls.

"Damn, boy, that's nice!" Jay whispered. Damon spanked me, and started going a little harder. I took Jay down my throat again, and Damon really went at it, slamming himself deep.

There's nothing I love more than having a big dick in both my holes at the same time. I happily sucked Jay, while Damon reamed my hole. Then they switched places, and I blew Damon while Jay fucked me with his long cock, jamming it deep in me and pummeling my insides. When he finished, Damon told me to ride him. I straddled him, and sat down on his thickness. I had an idea of what was about to happen.

Jay got behind me, and started trying to fit himself in my already full hole. I looked down at Damon, who grinned up at me. Jay kept pushing and his head stretched me open a little further. I gasped in pain, but Damon laughed and slapped me. "Open that pussy up." He said, then slapped me again. "Come on baby, you can do it."

Jay pushed a little harder, and his dick slowly slid in beside Damon's. "Oh fuck!" I cried, as I squirmed around. Damon, pulled my face to his, and kissed me. Jay continued slowly working himself in.

"Yeah, bitch, there you go." Jay said, then started slowly fucking me.

"Fuck!" I screamed. "Oh my God!" It was very painful, but felt amazing. I love two big dicks in my fuck hole. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I moaned over and over again.

"Yeah bitch, you wanted dick, now you have it!" Damon said with a sadistic chuckle. "You like this shit don't you?"

"Oh yeah!" I screamed.

"Little slutty faggot!" Jay said, laughing and pushing himself deep in me.

Damon slapped me in the face again, and said, "Yeah, you're a nasty little whore aren't you?"

"Oh yeah, I'm a whore!" I cried. Jay grabbed my hair and fucked me a little harder. Damon slapped me again, then started teasing my nipples. I was totally stretched out now, and feeling both of their cocks in me was amazing. Jay kept at it, pulling my hair and fucking me, while Damon twisted and pulled on my nipple rings. Finally, after several minutes, Jay pulled out of me, then stood on the bed, and put his wet dick in my mouth. I sucked him, while Damon held me tightly, and thrust himself deep into my now destroyed pussy.

"Fucking hot little bitch!" Jay remarked while he watched me slurp on his meat.

Damon slapped my ass a few times, then pushed me off of him, stood up and flipped me onto my back. Then, he drug me to the edge of the bed. Jay grabbed my ankles and sat on my face, while Damon entered me. Damon started fucking me hard, while Jay spread my legs and rubbed his balls all over my face.

"Yeah, dig him out. Ruin that hole." I heard Jay say. Damon kept pounding me. One of them was playing with my nipples again. Damon's big dick and the nipple play was more than I could handle.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, then erupted in an involuntary orgasm that seemed like it lasted forever.

"You made him cum like a bitch!" Jay said gleefully.

"He is a bitch!" Damon snarled, ramming me harder. Jay shoved his cock down my throat, and I just lay there, now limp, with Damon using my ass, and Jay using my mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I heard Damon say, then he shot his sperm deep in me. He pulled out, and Jay dismounted my face, then took me. I held my legs wide open for him, and he shoved his dick deep. Damon stood behind him and rubbed his nipples while he drilled away at me. "Yeah, turn him out. Own that pussy." Damon encouraged Jay.

"Fuck yeah!" Jay groaned, his face contorted. I knew he was close so I pulled my legs back further.

"There you go. Get this bitch pregnant." Damon said.

Jay moaned, and then came. When he finished, he slowly pulled out of my destroyed slut hole, and slapped me in the face, then said, "Damn, boy!"

Damon looked at my dripping gape, and laughed. "Yeah, we destroyed that pussy!"

Jay laughed, then went into the bathroom. Damon looked down at me, laughed again, then started getting dressed. Jay came out of the bathroom, and started putting his clothes back on. They were done with me. After they got dressed, they just left me there, with cum dripping out of my demolished hole, feeling like the dirty slut that I am. I was worn out.

I had planned on calling it a night, but I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole, and saw the hairy guy from last night standing there. I opened the door, and he said, "I need my cock sucked" in a very disrespectful tone that really turned me on.

I let him in, and he looked at me with a knowing smile. "Those studs really worked you over didn't they?"

"Oh, yeah." I replied. I was a mess, with my hair all tousled and my ass cheeks glowing red.

"Yeah, I saw them coming in here earlier. I really wanted to see if I could join." He said with a laugh. He took off his sweats, and sat down. I got to work, and started sucking.

"Yeah, suck it you slut." He said. "Fuck yeah, just like that you dirty faggot."

His disrespectful tone was really turning me on, and I bobbed my head up and down even faster. I love being talked to and treated like A cheap whore. I am a cheap whore after all, I only need paid with cum. I sucked him and rubbed his balls, and after a few minutes he rewarded me by filling my stomach with his wonderful sperm.