My Dirty Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
A fun night in my motel.
2.4k words
4.6
3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've started traveling for work, and of course I'm hooking up with as many men as possible. So, I decided to keep a diary of my encounters. These stories won't have much of a plot, they are just about sex.

I'm a very feminine acting submissive pig, with bleach blonde hair that I wear in a short, high fade, multiple piercings in my ears, septum, nipples and belly button. I'm thirty-five, 5'10, 170#. I'm fairly muscular, and have a nice, round bubble butt. I'm completely smooth, with several tattoos. I love rough, freaky sex with dominant guys, and will do almost anything.

After a shower, I put on a black jockstrap and a harness, did my hair, fixed a drink, then sat down on the couch and logged into a hookup app, and typed "Slutty cumdump hosting in my motel. Cum use me" in the description, then sipped my drink and waited. It wasn't long before I had a message from an anonymous profile, who wanted sucked. I sent him my room number, and told him the door was unlocked, so he could just walk in. A few minutes later, a chubby, bearded guy who looked to be around fifty, dressed in a mechanics uniform, walked into my room, looked around nervously, and said, "Hey."

"Hi!" I replied in a sweet voice. He unzipped his pants, and I got on my knees, and waited. He pulled out his cock, and like a good faggot, I got right to work.

He was soft, but quickly got hard in my mouth. He was probably six inches, and nice and plump. As I slurped on his meat, his breathing got heavier, and he put his hand on my head. "Yeah, suck it." He whispered. I did as I was told, and his cock started dribbling in my mouth. A few minutes later, he said "I'm gonna cum," then fed me a nice load of sperm. As soon as he finished, he put it back in his pants, thanked me, and quickly left.

I made another drink, and checked my phone. I had a couple of new messages. This was a good area. There was a large truck stop across the street from my motel, and there were a couple of casinos, a strip club, and a bookstore nearby. I replied to a message from a guy who had a picture of a nice cock. His profile said he was a twenty-five year old jock, 5'10 and 150" with a seven inch cock. I invited him over, then made another drink.

He walked in, dressed in gym clothes, and said, "Sup?"

"Hey!" I replied, looking him over. He was hot as fuck!"

He grinned, and pulled his shorts down. I got on my knees, and wrapped my lips around his beautiful dick. "That's right bitch." He said in a cocky voice. "Suck that cock."

He grabbed the back of my head, and started fucking my throat. "Yeah, suck it!" He said over and over, as he used my mouth. "You like that bitch?"

"Mmmmmhhhm!" I replied. I was seriously hoping this stud would fuck me. But a few minutes later, he came, and quickly left.

I blew a few more guys, and had a few more drinks. I was getting a nice buzz. I heard a few guys laughing outside, and looked out the window and saw some construction workers standing around a truck, drinking beer. I wondered what they would do If I just walked outside, in my jock and harness. I thought about them all just coming in my room, and using me, and started to edge myself. Another guy hit me up, so I invited him over. He was in his thirties, clean cut and dressed like a professional. After I sucked his cock, he came, then like the others, quickly left. I didn't mind. I'm just a whore, who is to be used.

Then I got a message from a profile with a picture of a very large, black cock that said, "Sup?"

"Not much. Drinking and sucking cock." I replied. I checked his profile, which described him as a thirty-two year old 6'2" 240" dom breeder with a nine inch cock. His location showed that he was at one of the casinos.

"Oh yeah?" He replied. "So you DTF?"

"Of course. Room 117."

I made another drink, and had just finished it when he walked in.

He was seriously hot, dressed in sweats and a hoodie, with dreadlocks, beard, and a thick build. He looked at me sitting there in my harness and jock, grinned, and said, "Damn, boy!"

"Hey!" I replied, smiling at him. I stood up, and let him check me out.

He grabbed the front of my harness, and said "I like this!" He kept a tight hold on it, and gave me a kiss. Then he looked me in the eyes, and said, "Yeah, you're a freak aren't you?"

I reached down and started rubbing the front of his sweats, and said "Oh yeah."

His other hand groped my ass, then he spat in my face."You like that?" He asked, slapping me on the ass.

"Uh huh!"

He laughed, did it again then slapped me on the ass, and said, "You're a hot fucking bitch, boy. I love a hot bitch that likes it rough."

"Oh, I love it rough, Daddy." I said, squeezing the bulge in the front of his sweats.

He grabbed one of my nipple rings, twisted it, and said, "That's good. Cause I'm gonna turn you out and beat that ass up."

"Oh yeah!" I whimpered, feeling him squeeze my ass and twist my nipple harder. "I'm all yours."

He spun me around, and then got behind me, and grabbed me by the throat. "Yeah, you're all mine." he whispered, then shoved me down onto the bed. Then, he grabbed the back of my harness, and held it tight while he gave me ten, very hard swats. After the spankings, he got behind me, and spread my cheeks.

"Oh look at that pretty pink hole." He said, then spat on it. "Damn, boy, that's a pretty pussy."

"Thanks." I replied

I felt his tongue touch me, and I let out a moan. I put my face down on the bedspread, and stuck my ass up for him. He buried his face between my cheeks, and slid his tongue in my hole. He was a talented pussy eater for sure, and he had me moaning and squirming in just a few seconds. His hands gripped my cheeks, and he fucked me with his tongue.

"Damn, that feels so good!" I squealed. He swirled his tongue around on me, and I shoved myself onto his face. He licked me some more, then I heard him grab my lube from the nightstand, and felt him slide two wet fingers inside of me.

"Open up baby. I want that hole nice and wet." He said, as he slid his fingers in and out of me.

"Fuck that feels good!"

"Damn you have a hot little pussy." He said. He pulled his fingers out, then spun me around so that I was facing him. I watched as he took off his hoodie, then dropped his sweats. He had a powerful upper torso, with a thick chest, big, tattooed arms, and a beer gut. I looked further down, and could see the outline of his big dick in his tight boxers. He slid them down, and his cock sprang to attention. I rubbed it all over my face, then put it in my mouth.

"Oh, yeah, suck that dick bitch." He whispered, then grabbed my hair. I worked it all down my throat, and he held my head and thrust his hips. I choked, but he didn't seem to care. He just held my hair tightly, and kept fucking my throat. While his balls bounced off my chin, I felt his fingers go back up my ass. I moaned, and he said, "Oh, you like it in both your holes. Good."

"Mmmmm" I said with my mouth full of dick. He spanked my ass, which was now tender, then flipped me over on my back, so that my head hung off the bed. Then he shoved his dick back down my throat until his balls rested on my eyes. After fucking my throat some more, he dipped his balls in my mouth, then sat on my face. I licked his tight asshole, while he roughly fingered mine. Then he got off of me, flipped me back over, and said "Ready to give up that pussy, boy?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied, sticking my face back down in the bedspread and sticking my ass up like a bitch in heat. I started twerking, and bouncing it around for him.

"Yeah, show me you want this dick!" He said, spanking me again. I shook my butt, and heard him snap open my lube again, then he grabbed my waist and gripped it tightly. His cock touched my hole, and he said, "Come on baby, open that pussy up," then pushed himself inside.

"Oh God!" I gasped as he stretched me open. He gave me a few inches and I buried my face in the bedspread.

"Yeah, give me that pussy bitch." He whispered, holding my waist with both hands and slowly sliding himself into me. "Mmmm fuck, that's a tight hole. Yeah, that's nice baby." Once he was all the way in, he slowly drug it back out. Then he slid it back in.

"Oh fuck you have a big cock, Daddy!" I moaned into the bedspread, which was now wet with my drool.

"You like it though, don't you?"

"Oh yeah!" I squealed. Now that I was opened up, it felt amazing. His shaft rubbed my spot, and my own dick was already dripping.

He slowly fucked me, and said, "There you go baby. Take that good dick. Yeah. That's nice isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, fuck me Daddy!"

"Oh, I'm gonna." He replied in a smooth voice. He kept fucking me slow, and spanked me again. "I'm gonna own this hot ass."

"Oh yeah!" I screamed, already feeling like I could cum. Then, he squeezed my waist tightly with both hands, and started pounding me as hard as he could. While his big dick tore my hole open, and pulverized my insides, I moaned and screamed with pleasure. My jock was now soaked with precum, and I felt like I could explode. "Oh yeah, Daddy, fuck me! Harder, harder!"

"Yeah, bitch!" He said, ramming me. He slammed himself in me, over and over again, then yanked his cock out. He did it so fast I farted, and felt lube leak out of me. He laughed, then entered me again, and brutally pounded me for a long time. Then he pulled out again, and told me to suck it. I turned around and put his wet cock in my mouth. "Oh you are a dirty bitch!" He remarked as I sucked the dick that had just been up my ass. "Yeah, baby, that is hot! I love that, damn."

I smiled to myself, while I took him deep in my mouth. I love ass to mouth. I love any nasty thing that impresses my tops.

I wound up on my back, holding my legs wide, while he crammed his massive meat back into me. He leaned over, and gave me a kiss, then slapped me hard across my face. "Yes!" I screamed, looking up at him. He grinned and did it again. "Oh yeah, Daddy, treat me like a dirty whore!" I moaned, as his dick went deep.

"You nasty pig!" He said, slapping me again then spitting on me. "Yeah, you'll do anything I want won't you?"

"Oh yeah, Daddy!"

"Mmmm yeah, I'm gonna bring some boys next time. Pass you around."

"Fuck yeah!" I cried, looking up at him. He grinned, slapped me again then started fucking me hard. I looked up at him and watched his face, while I spread my legs wide and took him as deep as I could. He was really going at it now, and sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna breed that hole." He grunted.

"Oh yeah! Cum for me Daddy!"

"Yeah, baby. I'm about to fill you up!" He groaned, then I watched his face while he released himself inside of me. He finished, then pulled out. "Oh yeah!" He said, laughing and shaking his head.

"Did I make you cum good?"

"Oh yeah!" He said, laughing again. "You're fucking hot baby."

"Good." I replied. My hole was wet and sticky.

"I want to fuck you again."

"I'll be here for at least a week. Hit me up." I replied. I stood up, and could feel his cum dripping out of me.

"Oh I will for sure. And I might bring some friends." He said, giving me a wicked grin.

"Bring whoever you want."

He laughed, then got dressed and left.

I made another drink, and thought about jerking off and calling it a night. But instead I checked my app again.

I had a few new messages. One was just a few hundred feet away. No picture, but his profile said he was fifty-five, 5'9" and 180". He wanted his dick sucked, and well I can't say no.

He came in, and immediately got naked. He was very hairy, with an average build, and a very thick cock that was about six inches long. He sat down on the couch, and I got between his legs, and started slurping on his dick. I licked his balls, and was throating his cock when he asked if he could fuck me.

"Sure." I replied. "I have already been fucked tonight though."

"I don't mind seconds." He said with a smile.

He stood up, and I got on the couch, put my arms on the back and faced the wall. He got behind me and slid his dick into my wet, destroyed hole. "Damn, that feels good!" He groaned, while he pumped away at me. "Nice and wet!" He slapped my tender ass, and kept fucking me, until he came. Then, he quickly got dressed, and left.

It was getting late, and I was wore out. I crawled into bed, and edged myself for a few minutes, then jerked off, making myself cum in just a few seconds. Then I drifted off to sleep.