My Dirty Old Man

Story Info
A lifetime of sexual adventure with my wife.
10.3k words
4.3
18k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirty Old Man

For eight decades I've been what could certainly be called a dirty old man. OK I'm exaggerating a little but seriously, I've had a filthy mind from the time I discovered girls right up to my present age of 82. I don't think that my thoughts are much different from most men's but I don't conceal it. I never hesitate to admit to being exactly what I am. I have also shared my dirty mind with my wife of sixty one years from early in our relationship right up to today and have for sure, never ever regretted it. Granted I get the occasional,

"Oh God Peter don't you ever get your mind out of the gutter?"

Just last Thursday I gave her a typical response.

"Of course not Sweetheart and you know you wouldn't have it any other way. I recall it was just last Sunday when you grabbed me by the ears as my tongue plucked your magic twanger for the sixth big O and you begged me to please, please fuck your 'old sopping wet cunt'. Seemed to me you didn't mind me being a dirty old man when I was rooting around between those beautiful thighs of yours."

My wife then gave me that little coy and sexy smile that won my heart so many years ago and said.

"Keep up the good work old man I was just checking to make sure you were paying attention."

With a lingering pat on her butt I then asked.

"Is tonight a blue pill event or are your lady parts still sore from Sunday?"

"Pill up big boy. I all rested up and I'll meet you back here in 45 minutes. I'm in the mood to fuck your brains out while you read me one of your stories on Literotica. I'm leaning towards that one you wrote about that long weekend trip that our alter egos Steve and Becky, took to Northern Wisconsin back in the 70's. Wasn't it titled something like 'Cocktails'?"

"That was it dear. My cock and your tail. That was back in the good old days when I could keep it up for eight or ten hours and you had a tight little pussy with a dirty mind of its own."

"Just find that story big boy and remember to take your penis pill."

With that Annie left the room and headed upstairs. I was in my downstairs study but I could still hear her moving around overhead. The bathroom is there and I could hear drawers opening and closing and then I heard the distinctive buzz of her lady parts trimmer. Annie keeps the old puss bare just the way I love it. I could also hear the tub filling so I knew she was going all out to get extra smooth and soft.

My prep was a little easier. I was only wearing a teeshirt and shorts so wardrobe wasn't an issue and since I had shaved this morning, a breath mint and 100mg of Sildenafil completed my prep. The newer generics work just fine and without any significant side effects. They don't screw around too much with your sensations and you can pound nails with you dick for hours as if you were 18 again.

I do lots of computer related work out of my home and so with two 27" desk monitors driven by my MacBook Pro and one 70" wall mounted TV/Internet Monitor, we were set for displays. A few keyboard clicks later and our favorite porn slideshow was queued up on two of the monitors and Literotica on the third. I am an avid user of the site and have contributed quite a few stories under different pen names. "Cocktails" is one of my favorite stories also because except for changing the character names and locations, the facts are 100% true. Just keep in mind that the events described happened about 45 years ago.

As I started thinking back on our adventure, my cock stirred in my shorts at the memory and so I stood and pulled them off. I turned to toss them onto my couch when I realized that Annie was in the doorway of my study. I added my shirt to the shorts and sat back down to savor the view.

Annie has gorgeous pure white hair and tonight for me she wore it down on her shoulders. Today she was wearing her short red satin robe and she looked like a porn queen Mrs Santa. The fact that she had neglected to belt the robe closed was really the clincher. Her bare lovely tits were held up and out by a subtle little shelf bra which keeps the girls up and out like an eighteen year old and doesn't get in the way for plenty of oral attention. I could also see that her puss was completely bare and it looked like her whole body had been rubbed down with moisture creme.

"Annie, you are this Dirty Old Man's wet dream."

"So I see. Looks like Little Peter is ready for some action. Mind if I sit in your lap and read a little about our adventures?"

Annie has a favorite reading position and it involves my cock being firmly nested in her vagina while my hands toy with her sensitive nipples and occasionally her clit. Me nuzzling her neck as she navigates with the mouse completes the picture. For a respectable 80 year old woman she has very prurient tastes and I was treated to a cross section of raunchy porn for the next ten minutes. Finally she clicked over to the Literotica site and started the scroll. As she settled onto my cock she squirmed from side to side and quietly said.

"Feels like Little Peter is not quite so little this evening. He feels really nice and steely stiff like all my boyfriends used to be".

*************

"Cocktails"

Finally we were on the road to northern Wisconsin for a late Spring four day weekend. The kids were at the grand parents house and my sweet wife Becky and myself, were headed off for some Memorial Day weekend "fishing." I think I even remembered to bring my tackle box.

Some weeks before we had attended the local Sports Show and had picked up brochures on a number of northern resorts. Becky had chosen one by the name of Peter's Paradise on a secluded little private lake. I knew the area but not that lake so when I heard that we were the only customers for the weekend, my anticipation of what kind of fishing we would be doing changed.

The first thirty minutes of our drive were quiet as our minds reset from the responsibilities of kids and jobs and were allowed to drift off into the realm of potential pleasures of the flesh. I was sort of lost in thought when I became aware of her hand on my thigh. I looked down at it and then at her. The sultry smile that indicated good times ahead greeted me as she said.

"I need to make a quick stop at the first wayside."

"I thought you peed at your Mother's house."

"Just stop, you'll be happy you did."

When I pulled into the next wayside she reached behind the seat and pulled out a paper grocery bag.

"I'll be back in a flash."

I had an idea what she was up to and so I went into the Men's and took off my underwear and then slipped my shorts back on. I was waiting in the car when a cute little blonde dressed in an unlined cotton halter top and tiny gym shorts got into the passenger side of the car.

"There was this brunette tight assed bitch in the john and she said you were headed up north and if I would suck your cock you'd give me a ride. That true?"

"Could be. She hates to suck dick but if you suck as good as you look, I'll be happy to give you a lift. What should I call you?"

"Sally, Sally the Slut. Mind if I stash my bag in your backseat?"

"Not at all. Let's go Sally."

As I pulled back out onto the express way she moved over closer to me and as I glanced down I realized that her halter top was drooping open and the most delectable little brown nipple and B cup tit greeted my eyes.

"You have very pretty nipples Sally."

"Oh do you think so. They get really hard when I think about sex which is just about all the time."

With that she reached into her halter top and pulled it open all the way so that she could fondle her tits and massage her cute little nipples. Moaning a little she sunk down on the passenger side so she wouldn't be obvious to passing cars and continued rubbing her breasts. Her eyes closed and she became sort of lost in her own world of erotic feelings. Then, almost unconsciously she allowed a hand to slip down and slide into her shorts.

Frankly I was having trouble dividing my attention between the road and the slut. The road had to win because we were going 70 MPH and so I had to watch traffic while just listening to my passenger and her almost continual moans. An occasional glance told me that her shorts were now around her ankles and she was energetically masturbating with both hands. Suddenly she froze and cried out.

"Oh fuck. Now that was a good cum. Give me a couple seconds to catch my breath and I'll take care of you."

She was breathing heavily but she got it back under control and pulled her shorts back up part way leaving an adequate space to get at her nicely trimmed pussy. She then snuggled up against me and cupped a hand over the lump in my shorts.

"Feels like someone is happy to see me. Now let's see what you're packing. That snooty bitch back at the wayside said you were nicely hung but you really can't trust cunts like that now can you?"

"See for yourself Slut."

Sally found the tab on my fly and as soon as it started down Little Steve poked out his plum shaped head.

"Not bad dickhead. The bitch wasn't lying. Looks like almost eight inches. Now just don't pop off and be limp the rest of the day. I'm going to suck you a little but I want you to try to restrain yourself and let's draw this out a little."

"It's all yours Slut."

Sally then proceeded to toy and play with my dick on and off for the next two and a half hours. Finally when we got off the interstate and were on state highways, I pulled off onto a National Forest fire road and as soon as we out of sight I pulled her onto my cock and tried to fuck the shit out of her. It seemed that she enjoyed bouncing up and down on my dick if the volume of her exclamations of pleasure were any judge. I was able to capture one of her bouncing nipples in my mouth as her puss gobbled up my cock. Then with a loud shriek Sally the Slut came and I could literally feel her interior muscles milking my cock as I planted my load. After we caught our breath I took her face in two hands and looking her straight in the eyes said.

"You can't fool me girl. The wig was a nice touch but between the cutest nipples in the western hemisphere and kegels better than a $1,000 hooker, you must be my wife. I love you Becky. I love you and I'm looking forward to spending the next three days showing you every minute just how much."

As I kissed her I pulled off the blond wig and fluffed her short chestnut hair.

"I love you too big fella. I've got a feeling this is going to be a fun trip."

The last hour of the drive was a little less drama filled as we just held hands and basked in the afterglow of some very satisfying sex. We stopped in town for a few supplies before going out to the lake and I'm sure she made her impression with her scanty attire. Annie radiated pure sex and by the time we had picked out our items all the Department Managers would have crawled through broken glass to carry her purchases to the car.

Pete's Paradise turned out to be an older resort with each of its four cottages at the end of its own drive and completely out of sight from one another. Mrs Pete turned out to be a widowed lady and she gave us our key and directions to the cottage. We thanked her and drove down to the unit.

The cottage was a small one bedroom with a fairly decent bathroom, strip kitchen and a comfy living area dominated by a wood burning stove. It was an older timber frame structure and had exposed ceiling beams. A feature that would come in handy later. After we had unloaded the car and popped a long neck I set back on the couch and just watched the wife putting the finishing touches on our move in.

Becky and I have been married for ten years now and I think I'm more in love with her and sexually attracted than ever before. Physically her body was toned to near perfection due to her exercise regimen and diet. Her 5'1" and barely hundred pound body certainly didn't look like she was the mother of two boys but our five and seven year olds put a lie to that. Annie had taken to wearing her hair in a short bob cut that was easy to care for but also suited her sometimes pixieish personality.

I guess I must have been staring too much because she caught my eye and said.

"What?"

"Can't help it babe. I'm lovestruck plus your tight little bod in that immodest outfit is giving me a wicked boner."

With that sexy, fuck me look she started moving towards me.

"So what are your intentions with this so called wicked boner? Just going to jerk off or were you thinking of a more adult activity like fucking your wife in a proper bed?"

"I guess I was thinking more in terms of stripping you down and fucking you on the picnic table outside the cabin."

As I stood up and stripped off my tee shirt and shorts, I watched as she pulled off her bra and dropped her shorts. Taking my hand we made our way outside with a blanket for the table. As she hopped up and laid back I stepped between her legs and parted them revealing the prettiest pussy you could imagine. At the time Becky still kept a little tuft of chestnut hair at the top of her puss but made sure her cute little lips were bare. Years later the top knot would be history but keep in mind this was the 70's and bare lips were special. She kept them smooth l because one of my dirty old man perversions was feasting on her labia and especially her super sensitive clit. As I dove in, Becky let out a groan of pleasure and flexed her thighs around my ears. She is super orgasmic and in little more than five minutes had moaned and then squeaked through three really decent orgasms.

"No more Steve, I'll just pass out and be no good for you."

"Your choice babe. I'll fuck your puss no matter what."

With that I pulled her to the edge of the table and ran Little Steve into her gaping vagina.

"Oh fuck Steve that feels so so good. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

"I thought that's what I was doing."

As we fucked I relished every sensation as her kegels worked on my dick. Becky popped off almost at once and then a kind of wildness took over and escalated. She started pumping against me and it almost seemed as if she was fucking me with her vagina rather than me fucking her with my cock. I caught on to what she was doing and I froze in one position and let her use her pussy to control the action. One after another she popped off orgasms and I could tell that she had managed to angle her vagina so that my cock was in constant contact with her G spot and she was gorging on ecstasy. There is however too much of a good thing and with a gasp she passed out.

She was out for only a few seconds but I was starting to pull out to check her state when with a jerk her eyes popped open, met mine and with a both hands she pulled my head down so that she could frantically kiss me. As her tongue tangled with mine I could feel her interior muscles rhythmically milking my cock and in seconds it was as if she pulled the orgasm from my body. I shot about a gallon into her in burst after burst until I was completely drained.

As our breathing gradually slowed the north woods slowly came back into our consciousness from the birds singing to the wind in the pines to the mosquito biting my ass. One bite became two and suddenly we realized that if we didn't make a run for the house we would be totally drained of blood. I quickly pulled her up and off the table and together we ran for the cottage. We flew straight into the showers and took turns running the hot water onto our bites. I really love showering with Becky because I get to play with her precious titties but more because it is so sensual being able to caress and pet her body all over. This shower however we had to cut short because the cottage's water heater must have been small and we were starting to lose the heat.

Even though the shower was truncated I still managed to get in all kinds of inappropriate groping and when it came time to rub in her special moisturizing creme I reluctantly volunteered to handle the tedious chore. Somehow her breasts and pussy needed the most attention and Becky started moaning and moving with my fingers but then grasped my hand and said

"Much as I'd love to pop another one off that will only lead to more bedroom time and I am so hungry that I think I'm going to faint. I need to eat soon and have a cocktail don't you agree Sweetheart?"

"Reluctantly yes. There is an 18 year old McCalums called out to us and the steaks we bought. Let's get some rudimentary clothes on that aren't too distracting and get cracking with dinner. I will start the grill and the wood burner while you make a salad, open a can of veggies and figure out if we have any plates and silverware."

Like a well oiled machine we got dinner organized and after I put a couple of potatoes on the grill we cracked open the Scotch and poured two glasses of the nectar of the gods. When I wasn't tending the grill I was at the table watching Bets move around doing the organizational things all women have to do to settle a new abode the way they like it. The garb she had chosen was interesting to say the least. She had picked up an old muscle tee shirt of mine with giant arm holes that allowed me to voyeur her delectable breasts as they flashed in and out of view.

The dinner of grilled steak, mushrooms, onions, baked potato, green beans and a tossed salad really hit the spot since we hadn't really eaten since breakfast. We tied it all together with an excellent Merlot and light hearted conversation. We both pitched in to put away the leftovers and wash the dishes.

After I added a log to the fire we sat together on the couch and just basked in the aura of love and happiness that we shared. My arm was around her shoulders and she was cuddled in close to my chest. I know her well and I sensed she had something important to say. Taking a deep breath, in a soft little voice Annie said.

"Steve?"

"Yes Sweetheart"

"Something happened several weeks ago that bothered me a lot and I've been wrestling with telling you about it."

"It's not your car is it? I just washed it and didn't see any dents."

"No it's not that simple. It involves that jerk trainer at the Club that you warned me about. I did something stupid and I naively thought I could handle him and that you were wrong."

"What happened?"

"After my 8:30 Group Zumba class I ran into him as I was going out to the parking lot. He said he just got a new car with that sound system you were talking about and he wanted me to hear it. I didn't think there would be a problem and so I just walked over to the employee side of the lot and got in the passenger side of his car. He started the engine and the stereo was actually pretty nice. I got caught up in the sound for a moment when I suddenly realized he had his arm around my shoulder and was starting to draw me in."

At that point she got very quiet and tears started rolling down her cheeks. I gently kissed her on the mouth.

"Don't worry Bets. I love you no matter what happened."

"I know you do but this is bad. I resisted and tried to get away and he got insistent. He said something like 'You know you want it baby, you've been leading me on for months." I insisted I hadn't and tried to open the door. He then held me harder and tried to kiss me and paw at my breasts."

"Did you scream out? Wasn't there anyone else in the lot?"

"I did but he had that stereo cranked so high I don't think anyone could hear anyway. It was all moving so fast and suddenly he grabbed one of my hands and put it on his fly to feel his hard on. With his other he ripped my blouse open and started playing with my tits. I guess he figured that I would be so taken with his dick that I would be helpless. So, with both of his hands occupied, all I could think of was that pepper spray you got me so I fumbled with my fanny pack and found something hard. I grabbed it and named it against his neck and said