My Dirty Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove out I commented on the smile and the fact that Mrs Pete had several binoculars out on her table and a tripod mounted telescope.

"Do you suppose she was watching?"

"Would it bother you if she was?"

"No I don't think so. We had such great sex that it should be shared."

"Speaking of sharing, would Little Steve be up for a little attention before we get out to the state highway?"

"Well let's check" I said unzipping my shorts.

**************

Annie was still in my lap only now she wasn't straddling me but rather sitting astride with her legs together. Her head was resting on my shoulder and she was gently kissing my neck as I toyed with her nipples. She had managed several nice orgasms as we reread the story for about the hundredth time. My wife has over sixty years of experience with Little Peter and had done an admirable job of taking care of him. From teenage hand jobs, the exuberant fucking of our courtship and early marriage to the more sedate coupling of our mature years she had always done right with Pete. She's been rough when necessary, gentle when required and always respectful so as not to hurt his feelings. When he started having difficulties keeping firm after 70+ years of faithful service, she knew exactly how to nurture him with her loving lips. In fact, many is the time that we were able to cut way back on the hard on medicine because of her wondrous oral attention.

The evening of the CockTail reading was however special because it was a 100mg night and Annie inspired Little Pete to make two deposits in her most talented puss. Needless to say the deposits were a lot less voluminous then in the glory days but they were none the less enjoyable.

Now, sexually satisfied and warmly content in the glow of our wonderfully refreshing sex we could reflect back on our lives and say,

"We wouldn't have done it any other way."

Epilog

10 Years Later

Peter died about a month ago. It was sad as are most deaths but unfortunately expected. The specific cause is immaterial but can be best described as complications of old age and cancer. He passed peacefully with me holding his hand and knowing the pain that he was in, the kids and I were relieved.

I am the real person behind the female character in the story. I wrote this piece a number of years ago as an explanation of the character from my perspective. Most of this Peter knew and some he didn't. He did however know that I was going to post something as an addendum to "Dirty Old Man" but I never told him exactly what it was. After all a girl, even an old bat like me should have some secrets. Right?

The first thing that needs to be said is that that the individuals upon which the Peter and Annie characters really really were as in love as portrayed. From the day they met to the day Peter died our love burned like a fire. The next important point is that the sex described in the Old Man was pretty plain vanilla compared to our actual life. Peter was a very well endowed, charismatic hunk that could have had any woman he wanted. I was always amazed that he picked me out of the thousands he could have chosen. I guess we must have had very compatible endorphins or something and don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all.

Physically I never thought that I was as beautiful as Peter portrayed me. I could always find hundreds of little flaws but Peter and especially Little Pete really saw me through rose colored glasses. This was especially true when even, as Bob Dole used to say, "the people of Russell Kansas" knew my obvious faults.

Personality wise I was the typical cute as a button kid. I carried that cute attitude over to my teen and young adult years and coupled with a sexy little body, got me noticed. It also got me boys and I'll have to admit, I became an incorrigible flirt to the point where it repeatedly got myself into trouble. It was like I couldn't stop myself even after I managed to snare whatever boy I was after. It just seemed like I couldn't shut it off. Typically I would flirt, make friends, go out on a few dates and then, seemingly unable to stop myself, I would just keep on flirting with others until the boy of the moment would say adios.

College was going to be different and I started off fine. I met Peter at a Freshman mixer and was immediately drawn to him more so than with any male I had ever encountered. There was just something about him that cried out 'long term relationship.' I know I must have flirted a little with him because he did ask me to dance a second time. The third was probably because we fit together perfectly and as we danced he whispered in my ear

"I'm sorry if you think I'm being forward, but you are the most beautiful woman here and at the end of this song I will not be able to let you go."

"And why is that?"

"I think you know."

Of course I knew because a large lump in his pants was firmly pressed up against me and it felt wonderful. And no we didn't just jump into bed because that wasn't done quite as easily in the 60's. We took our time with that and really got to know each other fairly well. We had a mutual attraction for one another and as we dated and learned more and more about each other that attraction rapidly grew.

There were a few glitches in the first four or five months of dating and in retrospect they were all caused by me and my almost unconscious interaction with other boys. On three occasions I went out with different guys. In each case I was either in a class with them or a study group and after getting caught up in a flirty conversation unconsciously accepted a date invitation. The first time it happened Peter asked me to go to the same dance and I had to turn him down. He simply said Oh and changed the topic. At that dance he was there with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. They danced every dance and they looked very cozy as if they had known each other for a long time. Every time I saw them they were either laughing or engaged in some kind of animated conversation. My date was a dud by comparison and I asked to go back to my dorm early, pleading a headache. My two other dates with other boys ended in a similar fashion when I saw Peter accompanied by the same girl. To say I was jealous would be a gross understatement but I only had myself to blame.

Peter and I went out the night after my other dates and nothing was said about the previous evening but I could tell each time it took a little longer to reestablish the sort of warm and comfortable rapport that we had had before. Things finally came to a head in late Fall. There was a Sadie Hawkins dance in which the girls invite the boys.

"Peter, will you go with me to the Sadie Hawkins dance? It's in two weeks and I thought I should ask early so that the other girl you've been dating doesn't get to you first."

"What other girl? I'm only dating you."

"Oh come on, I've seen you with that gorgeous blonde at least three times."

"You must mean Melissa. She's my brother's fiancé and I've known her for over five years. She graduates in June and the wedding is in July. Didn't you see her engagement ring? I was going to introduce her to you the last time I saw you out but you looked like you were having such a great time that I didn't want to interfere."

Peter then took my face in his hands and continued.

"Yes, I'll be happy to go to the dance with you. I really like you Annie but we're never going to get to the 'I love you' stage if you insist on playing the field. I need to be exclusive with you and someday I hope that you'll want the same thing."

With that he gave me the kind of kiss that curled my toes and made me dampen my panties. As we came up for air I said.

"I'm at the 'I love you' stage now but was too stupid to realize it. Watching you with Melissa made me understand that. I promise to act like a responsible adult from now on. My short term goal is to get you to tell me that you love me too."

That led to another kiss and if we hadn't been standing in front of my dorm I would have been ready to get pregnant right there. Pregnancy did wait for a number of years but we did get down to the brass tacks of mind blowing sex promptly. It turns out that Melissa had an efficiency apartment off campus and she went home to do wedding planning most weekends. She was happy to give Peter a key so that he could "water her plants" on those weekends.

I'm not going to go into the details of our first time mainly because I can't put into words just how special it was. Let's just say that everything about me was laid bare and I was now operating with a blank slate with my relationship with Peter.

Our love life continued at shall we say a robust pace through our entire courtship, early marriage and two pregnancies. Our lovemaking got particularly hot when I was pregnant. We obviously had to be careful but there was something about my big belly that lit a fire in Peter. He even took me to a nude beach when I was eight months pregnant with our first son. I remember him making a big show of rubbing sun screen all over including as he liked to say, my nooks and crannies. By then our intercourse had to be from behind but that was no hardship as it was in our top three of favorite ways to make love. We did the deed right up to the night I went into labor and in fact we joked about the baby reaching out and grabbing daddy's dick.

I intentionally got pregnant fairly soon after number one was born so that the boys would be two years apart. The second pregnancy went well but with a toddler around our wide open love making had to go behind doors. As with lots of new moms after my second child was born, I had trouble getting back to my playing weight. For many years I had fluctuated between 102 and 105 depending on the time of the month and my level of exercise. Now I was hovering around 115 and when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw a fat lady.

Peter tried to convince me that bigger boobs and a little belly were sexy but I disagreed. That is when I became a gym rat. I got back to my ideal weight, toned up everything I could but just not get rid of that maternal belly. That was when I came in contact with the womanizing asshole in Peter's story. He was supposed to have all these special exercises that would take care of my problem. Sure enough with enough sit ups and other weight lifting routines the belly slowly receded. The problem was that all of his exercises involved some form of him spotting me or putting his hands on me in some other way. I guess I reverted to my old flirting ways but I don't think I was conscious of doing it.

Peter's story describes accurately what happened in that parking lot. In fact, most of the event was captured on the security cameras. I was so incredibly stupid to have put myself in that position and I apologized to Peter about it so many times he threatened to divorce me if I didn't stop.

There are certain points in your life that are watershed events. Points that you can identify as my life "before" and "after". This certainly was one of those. Before, despite marriage and motherhood I was basically a self centered, coquettish character and after I strove to grow up and become a more mature wife, lover, companion, mother and person. I demanded of myself a more mature approach to life and the world around me.

Most of all I realized how incredibly lucky I was to have Peter in my life. I had been in love with him before but now I felt bonded to him body and soul. Peter and I had always had great and frequently exuberant and fulfilling sex but now I felt a sense of almost spiritual bonding with him. I guess I always sensed it was there but now I clearly saw and felt it as if it was a living entity that you could physically grasp and cherish. All sex with him now took on a new meaning whether it was our game playing, our lusty fun fucking or our gentle peaceful loving. I know that Peter had similar feelings and from time to time he alludes to it in the story. Perhaps he has always felt this but in any event, now I do too.

Peter describes our lusty weekend in the woods in the detail necessary to arouse the prurient interests of us perverts that read and contribute to Literotica. Our actual sex life, while it had its peaks and valleys caused by kids, jobs and travel, never lost 'that loveing feeling.' For the rest of our marriage we burned up the sheets like kids. Through menopause, hormone imbalance, high blood pressure, surgery, ED and whatever, we kept the physical flame alive. Prescription drugs of course helped but our love/lust for one another helped even more. In fact, our post retirement sex rivaled our pre children activity.

Needless to say I miss Peter terribly. He was my best friend and lover for almost all of my adult life. Peter may be physically dead but he lives on vibrantly in my heart and mind. When I get really down, sad and weepy I log onto Literotica and read a couple of his stories especially the ones that were based on our personal sex lives. My Dirty Old Man springs back to life and I can almost feel his touch and presence. My nipples still get hard and believe it or not I get wet and randy when I read about our love making and wonderful sex life.

When I moved to the retirement community I was forced to give up our giant computer monitors, desktop computers and hard drives because of space concerns. I do however have a nice little MacBook Air and every two years I get a new iPad. More importantly I also have an internet connection that gets around the stupid fire wall that that morality police have set up here at the home. Unrestricted and free as a bird I can go where my prurient interests take me. This Dirty Old Woman misses her Old Man like the dickens but proudly upholds the family smutty traditions.