My Dirty Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a taser and I'm going to fry your fucking brain if you don't take your hands off me."

He froze for a moment and so I jabbed him a little harder."

"Well?"

"OK you fucking cock tease. You don't know what you're missing."

With that he let me go and I was out of the car. My blouse was completely open and my sports bra pulled down but I just grabbed my gym bag and ran for my car. When I got there I discovered that I had a lipstick in my hand, not a taser or pepper spray."

"Why didn't you say anything when you got home? As I recall, one of those nights when you got home you ran upstairs and jumped into the shower."

"Because I'm a pig headed fool. You warned me about the guy but no, I knew better. I thought I got away clean and the only damages were two buttons and my pride. However, it's been eating at me for three weeks now. It's almost like I cheated on you or something. It makes me feel dirty and ashamed even though I didn't do anything wrong, I was just stupid."

"You could have had him charged with sexual assault you know."

"I thought of that but you know what a stupid flirt I can be. He could produce a dozen people who would swear that I enticed him."

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I don't think there's anything that can be done. The next time I was at the Club he was gone. The time after that, he was still gone and so I asked one of the other trainers about him. Taylor said that the asshole just called in one day and quit. I want you to know that I was going to go to a different club if he was still there."

"Bets I want to pose a hypothetical for you. Let's say that the Club manager Jerry is a good friend of your husband and that he saw the security footage of asshole's assault on a female member. What if he had fired asshole the next morning and had told the member's husband. Let's say that the husband then had a private meeting with asshole and using his most persuasive talents convinced asshole that he had 24 hours to get the fuck out of town. Let's also say that asshole generally being a coward when physical violence is in play, packed his shit and left town as suggested."

"Hypothetically why the fuck wouldn't the husband have told his wife about his gallant rescue?"

"Because the husband in this case was and is desperately in love with his wife and did not want to upset her if she wasn't comfortable talking about the issue. He might have felt that she could think that he was suspicious of her behavior. However, if she introduced the topic and was confident enough of his love not to react badly, then he could reveal the steps he may or may not have taken in defense of her honor. Hypothetically he would be happy to give his life for the love of his."

With tears streaming down her cheeks she moved up and kissed him with all the soul and energy she had. Then holding his face as he so often held hers said.

"I love my knight in shining armor. I can't tell you that enough or make love to you enough to show you. All I can do is live the rest of my life as your loving partner, mistress and if you want, sex slave. The English language doesn't have enough adjectives to describe my love for you. I am so sorry that I jeopardized our relationship by being a smart ass little tart. My' flirting days are over because I never want to be in that kind of situation again."

"You can certainly flirt with me vixen."

"OK but I can't with this stupid muscle tee shirt on my love."

Actually we had enough just pure fucking for the day. Now was a time of slow and gentle loving. Sometime during the evening Little Steve came up to pay a visit and he ended up visiting a very receptive vagina. We finished the evening in bed physically and mentally satisfied that our bond was firm and true. More sex may have happened during the night but all I was really 100% aware of was a very adequate disposition of my morning wood.

After breakfast we went down to our pier and for the first time viewed Paradise Lake. The lake itself was about 25 acres and was nestled in a forest lined bowl. The immediate shoreline was punctuated about every 200 feet with several short piers and those were the only unnatural things. The Resort provided a rowboat with the cottage and so we went back up for boat cushions and my fishing gear. Frankly our first love was sex but since we couldn't spend all our time in bed, we might as well try a little fishing. I was happy we did because the lake was teeming with Bass. We limited out in the morning and I filleted the fish saving four nice pieces for a dinner and froze the rest.

Becky had caught two nice ones but was more interested in getting a suntan and so she opted to lay out on our pier for the afternoon. I checked in on her from time to time mostly because she had quickly disposed of her bikini and was working on an all over tan. I couldn't help it but I was helplessly in love and in lust with my wife. When she waved to me about 4:00 I rowed over to her pier. She was laying on her side and her naked body seemed to be calling to me. In fact it was.

"So Steve, my puss has been asking me for the last hour if it did anything wrong. I keep telling it that COCKTAILS are at 5:00 but it insists that its 5 somewhere. Are you going to be out much longer? We are looking for a cock tail."

"I'd like to help out."

OK, just Give me a five minute head start and I'll see you in the cottage."

Becky took her time getting up, stretching, bending over to pick up her blanket, lotion and book and just generally teasing. Fuck did she look sexy walking naked up the path to our cabin. There was just nothing wrong or even slightly out of proportion with her body or demeanor. Since I had been doing catch and release, I didn't have more fish to clean and I was forced to take my time mooring the boat and gathering my gear.

She was waiting for me seated in a kitchen chair in the middle of the living room. A black sleep mask was over her eyes and soft restraints were on her wrists and ankles. The ankle ones were fastened to the legs of the chair but the wrist ones were awaiting my pleasure. Our bag of toys was on the nearby table and I saw that she had chosen a number of different possibilities. After fastening her wrists to the back spokes of the chair I picked up a ball gag and ordered her mouth open.

Letting her wonder what was next I went into the bathroom and took a leak. Little Steve was getting firm so it took a while to relieve myself. After that I washed up to get the stink of fish off my hands. I then stripped to the buff and went back in the living room. We have a nice collection of turkey feathers in our play bag and so I selected a nice tail feather and spent a few minutes toying with her nipples. Annie has cute little button nipples that show through most of her clothes unless she wears a sturdy bra. After I was done with them they stood out a good half an inch. To each I attached a nipple clamp and a dangling crystal charm. She also had a prominent clit that stands out of her pussy when she's excited. It responded nicely to the feather as it made her groan and move around nervously. The overhead exposed beam had given me ideas yesterday and I now acted on them.

We have a length of soft rope in our bag for just such an opportunity. I quickly uncoupled her restraints from the chair and moved her under the hanging rope. In seconds she was stretched out arms over head and feet barely on the floor. I don't know if her body ever looked sexier or more fuckable. For a while I toyed with the feather but gradually I added my mouth and fingers to the explorations. Her extended clit was just too tempting and so I brought the chair over and sat down while I feasted on her pussy and rolled her clit with my tongue. All Becky could do was squirm and cum over and over as I cupped her butt with my hands and worked her pussy with my mouth. Finally I had enough of her juicy pussy and got up, twirled her around and sunk my cock in her from behind. Her vagina was boiling and clutching as if it were a mouth and I knew if I continued for much longer I would explode. What the fuck, I let it go with a roar. On a whim I pulled out and shot my spunk all over her butt. As I calmed down I viewed my decoration. I was impressed by the volume and couldn't resist scooping it up with my hands and rubbing it all over her tits.

Temporarily sated, I admired my handiwork. Becks body was still under tension and I didn't want her shoulders to be damaged and so I let her arms down and guided her back into the chair. I then went into the little kitchen and poured myself a good measure of Scotch and took a healthy sip. I then wandered back to Annie and pulled out the ball gag. Putting the glass to her lips I tipped it up for her to drink which she was happy to do. I followed up the drink with my cock saying.

"See if there's anything productive you can do with this."

Like the eager slut she is, Becky went to work on Little Steve like a pro and within minutes he was ready to go again. This time I just picked her up, put her over my shoulder and carried her to the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. Somehow in the process her mask came off and I could see the eagerness of my slut to get fucked again. She barely got her thighs open when I speared into her cunt. I was eager and she was crazed as we fucked. Her legs wrapped around my waist holding me tightly against her clit. I fucked her harder than I could ever remember doing in the past and she started cuming in a chain of orgasms that seemed to pop off with only seconds between them. Finally I couldn't hold off any longer and I joined her in an explosive climax.

I don't know about her but it was weird coming down from the intensive emotional high of the fuck. Only gradually did my muscles and mind return to the present. I usually recover from orgasms fast but this was different. I had been so united with this incredible woman that it was hard to return to a separate level of consciousness. I didn't want to leave this state and so I did the natural thing and kissed my wife with the kiss of the decade. Our tongues tangled and we lovingly communicated with our lips and our entire bodies. Our hands glided over each others sweat covered bodies and they seemed to be saying without words that "we will forever be one."

When I was actually able to reengage my vocal cords I said,

"I love you Becky. I feel like I have merged with you or something. It's like we are one. Do you know what I'm babbling about?"

"I do and I feel the same. I love you so much and I owe you more than you know for staying with me."

"Don't go there again. We are together forever period. Now let's get showered so we can enjoy the rest our cocktail hour."

We had our usual loving shower and after drying I slipped on shorts and sandals and made more drinks. Becky took longer to get put back together and so I packed up the bondage gear and started our elaborate dinner of packaged mac and cheese and canned beets. Becky joined me in the kitchen wearing her sandals and nipple ornaments. I gave her a kiss and a tweak and we clicked glasses in a silent toast. As I stirred the mac she put her are around my waist and gently rested her head against me.

"I can't tell you enough how much I love you babe. You loved me so good tonight I can't put it into words. Please please never stop OK?"

Ignoring the pots I put both arms around her and we kissed long and hard. Surprisingly I started to get hard again as she pressed up against me. Hard as it was I pulled slightly away and said.

"Let's save it for later honey. It's a full moon tonight and we can go out and make love on the pier."

"It's a date. Maybe I should put on a shirt or something. Would that help?"

The dinner was delicious as are all post sex repasts. We ate and drank and talked about everything important and unimportant. About 10 I grabbed a couple boat cushions and a flashlight and after ditching her shirt and my shorts we made a dash for the pier. There was a nice breeze off the lake and it mostly kept the mosquitos away but I do have to admit that the thrill of making love under the stars made a few bites more than acceptable. We both wanted to see the stars so our compromise was for me to lay on the cushions and Becky to ride me so she would have a view of the sky. Nice as the night sky is the sight of my wife's breasts gently bobbing as she moved up and down on my cock was better. Becks boobs were just over the A/B line when we married but motherhood was kind to her and added a cup size so that now she sports a B/C firm little handful. In the moonlight her nipples stood out like little beacons to guide my mouth in for frequent sucks and gentle love bites.

The night air was slightly chilly but the sex was warm and tender and the view of the stars and moon was awesome. This encounter was pure and simple love making. There were no tricks or special techniques to enhance the sensations. It was only the gentle joining of our bodies and the shared experience of viewing the cosmos. There was no pressure to perform or enhance sensations. Just the joining in the night.

Eventually the insects and the chill of the air persuaded us to get back to the house and again shower to ease the sting of the bites and to finish our lovemaking. After drying off I cranked the wood burner to a toasty level and we curled up on the couch with some brandy. We each threw out ideas for tomorrow and we decided to go to town in the morning for a winery tour and a local craft show. In the afternoon we would do some more fishing and oh yes we agreed that somehow we should work in a couple mind blowing orgasms.

Morning came about 10 after my morning wood was put to very productive use. By 10:30 we were casually dressed me in shorts and a tee and Becky in a short denim skirt and braless tee. There is a little fast food place just outside of town and we stopped for coffee and a couple of breakfast sandwiches. The next couple of hours we spent wandering through the junk shops, tourist traps and craft booths at the fair. Becky of course drew a lot of attention because her nips were trying to bore through her poor thin tee. We had fun wandering around holding hands or each others butts with hands in rear pockets. We were in love and didn't mind showing the world. The various snacks and samples were fun to graze on but by about 2 we had seen everything and it was time to head back to the lake.

The resort owns a 160 acre parcel and the lake that the resort sits on is in the approximate center. The original Pete who ran the resort before his death had blazed many trails for hiking in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter. The most scenic circled the lake closely and from the brochure supposedly provided many beautiful vistas. That was the one we selected to hike on our final afternoon here.

I carried a small backpack in which I packed the essentials, Polaroid camera, wine, glasses, kleenex, light blanket and whipped cream, binding rope, slave collar and handcuffs. Once out of sight of the main office, we paused and I stripped Becky down to just sandals. The backpack fit her well as did the slave collar and handcuffs. I then cut a switch from a bush and encouraged her to move off ahead of me on the trail. By the time we reached the other side of the lake her beautiful little butt was crisscrossed with the evidence of my periodic encouragement.

On the other side of the lake the trail opened up to a grassy knoll that overlooked the water and featured a nice flattened area with a fire pit. I paused Becky there and removed the backpack and extracted the blanket. I spread it out and directed her to assume the Gorian pleasure slave position. I loved to watch her play the slave girl as she gave me her submissive little sex kitten smile. She had perfected the posture of the Gorian slave perfectly. Her proud tits with their hard little nipples were proudly thrust forward, thighs parted, pussy wet and lips parted expectantly to take my cock. Instead of fulfilling her immediate wish I took several Polaroids from various angles including a close up of her drooling pussy.

The May afternoon sun was pleasant on our bodies as we fucked the afternoon away. Becky was a wonton slut begging to be ravaged and I was proud to repeatedly help her out. Our sex was wild and raw and so uninhibited that I couldn't even guess where it was all coming from. All I know is that on that Spring afternoon we set a milestone in our relationship and marriage. The pure wild animal within Becky had been revealed and we both loved it.

Eventually the flesh was satisfied and we just lay back on the blanket holding hands while the sweat dried on our bodies. Summoning strength from somewhere I finally sat up and pulled her up as well. Taking her head in my hands I looked into her eyes and said,

"I love you Becky very much and I am happy that I got to see so much of your wild side. Don't ever leave me or think for one moment that I am any less than 100% totally in love with you. You are my heart and soul and its not just because of this super hot fuckery. It's the essence of you and your very soul."

Becky started to speak but then broke down in tears sobbing in my arms. She tried to speak again but I just put my finger against her lips and said.

"You don't have to say anything. I know you love me. You say it everyday by the way you treat me and the children and our marriage in general. But now I have to ask you to do something special. OK"

"Anything my love."

"Help me stand up so we can rinse off in the lake. You've fucked me senseless."

Together we made it to the shoreline and while there wasn't a sand beach, the water was shallow enough for us to wade out to rinse off our depleted bodies. The water was cold and so we didn't linger and in minutes we had packed up our clothes and blanket. The empty wine bottle and whipped cream can were also policed up to that the site was almost restored to it's original state.

It took us another thirty minutes or so to walk back to our cottage and by the time we got there it was time for supper and cocktails. I fried up the filets from the day before along with some hash browns while Becky heated a pan of corn and made a small tossed salad. We had another bottle of wine with dinner and later after cleaning up took yet another shower. I loved soaping her body and I know she didn't mind doing the same for me. Little Steve made a half hearted attempt to stand up but the best he could do was to get nice and fat. Brandy and a fire and casual family conversation on the couch followed. We were wearing our short robes and were engaged in mild husband and wife foreplay when Becky said.

"I'm happy we came here this weekend. I love the kids to death but we have to make sure that we take the time to keep our sex life fine tuned. I love cocktails especially when it's your cock and my tail. Now, it's been several hours since you last visited my portal and it's lonesome. You've been telling me that I'm a fairly decent piece of ass so what are you waiting for?"

All that needs to be said is that for the rest of the evening we made sweet gentle love sandwiched around a really rollicking fuck.

The next morning was check out at 11:00 and we woke late so my morning wood had to be ignored while we raced around packing. Becky noticed Little Steve's state and paused long enough to assure me that she would take care of him later.

We stopped at Mrs Petes cottage to check out and pay her the balance of the charges. She was a pleasant enough lady and kept looking at us with sort of a knowing little smile.

"You were such nice guests and you are very welcome to come back at any time. I'm so happy that you were able to make such full use of the property, especially the hiking trails. Now drive safely and be sure to take care of each other."