All Comments on 'My Dirty Secret'

by R.T.McCants

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChrysseChrysseabout 18 years ago
Nice

I never even thought about this version of incest, but I really enjoyed this story... Maybe it's just my raging desire to watch two men in action, but the father/son aspect of it was a neat twist.

KayTdid2KayTdid2about 18 years ago
Great!

I hope dad and son will explore their relationship...there's lots more they can do together. One of my fantasies for sure and not written about enough. Thanks! Warmed me right up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
father son love

well done love to read about husky and large dads & sons doing each other love to read about brawny guys thanks more ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lovers

agree with the others love large hairy hunky fathers doing it with thier son or sons, very hot, I see middle aged large hunky men around thats even horney thanks for your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
daddy's boy

Liked the story, I have fantasized about what it would feel like to suck another man's dick. I just never thought about father/son, but your story did turn me on. Maybe next time they can feed each other their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What planet are these people on?

I read the comments on this piece, all laudatory. I had to re-read the piece, thinking they had perhaps seen the wrong website. Someone who writes a gay piece is normally, well, gay, whick is fine. Anyone who reads a gay piece and enjoys it is, again, gay, which is fine...how gay equates to incest is odd; just because they are related, the sexual orientation should control and not the legal relationship. As a reader, I am not prepared to read about gay sex in a category otherwise labelled. Sorry, no sale...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great dad and son bonding

This is a fine hot story of what happens in many many families, but is rarely talked about. A boy is attracted to his father's big veiny dick, really stunned by it. Dad knows his boy real well, knows the kid gets hard gazing at his fat fatherly prick. So the father jerks it all over his son's face; the boy loves it--it's his own dad's warm creamy semen! Next time, the lad vows, he's going to get it straight from the source, his father's big hard cock creaming his tender boyish mouth. And the time AFTER that, dad'll shove it up his boy's sweet tight asshole and unload his big fatherly balls up his own son's cunt. That's exactly what PLENTY of dads and their sons dream of!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Want a son fuck the dad in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Want My Father In Law

I want my father in law to fuck my ass. I have seen his prick and it is beautiful. Long and thick and I want him to fuck me as my wife jacks me off. At least that is my fantasy as my wife is masturbating me in bed. I call, out his name and beg that he makes me his bitch and that he rapes my ass as my wife continues to jack me off. Of course, she has to play with his cock to get it hard and we watch a porno film to get us warmed up. Then he gets between my legs and spreads them and then my wife puts some lotion on his cock and he enters my ass so sweetly. Then it happens, He cums in my ass and it is hot, wet cum. Then I shoot my cum all over y wife's chest,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I was lucky enough to suck my dad off through the years. The first time he caught me jerking off on the couch . He stood in front of me in his boxers just staring at me , I covered myself, he said don’t stop cause of me and smiled. I smiled back at him, pulled my cock back out and started stroking again. I could see his cock growing inside his boxers .I looked up at him and said, Dad there is something I always wanted to do . Before he could say a word , I drop to my knees, pulled his boxers down, and opened my mouth wide and sucked his cock right into my mouth . All I could hear him say is oh my god . I put both hands on his hips , and started sucking him in and out of my mouth until he grabbed my head and stood there and fucked my mouth until he exploded down my throat. By the way if my dad had cum in the sink in front of me I would have licked the sink clean !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous