My Dirty Talking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for an answer, just pulled herself over my lap, waving her ass in my face.

I lifted her dress up her legs till her panties came into view. They hugged her tight ass, I could just see the lips, peaking out of the crotchless panties, down between her thighs. I gave her a playful spank.

"I hardly felt that daddy, I think you need to pull my panties down a bit."

So, I eased them down, to reveal the most perfect ass, I was mesmerised, staring at the sight.

"Daddy, you're not concentrating." As she wiggled her ass.

I brought my hand down, with a hard smack. She clenched her cheeks together, as she took a sharp breath.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed.

So, I smacked again, and then quickly once more. Her cheeks had turned red, I could see the mark left by hand.

She turned her head to look up, there was a tear in her eye, but she grinned. "I like it when you punish me daddy, but do you think you could rub it better for me? It hurts."

I caressed her cheeks, leaned over, and kissed them softly. She wiggled again.

"Yes just like that, it does feel nice." She dropped her outside leg to the floor, the crack between her cheeks came open. Her tight ass hole looked up at me.

I dragged a finger, lightly along the valley, until I stopped at the hole and tickled.

"Naughty daddy, you're touching my ass hole, you're very rude!"

I pressed my finger a little harder, but it was tight, so, I dribbled saliva, then pressed again, this time the tip of my finger penetrated her. She pushed her hips up at the intrusion, it went deeper, I twisted and pressed a little harder, to see it disappearing inside, now as deep as I could reach.

"Dirty daddy's got his finger stuck right up my ass, tell me, does it feel hot?"

I answered that it felt very hot.

"Will you try to get another one in me, daddy, please?"

I dribbled some more, dead centre, then pressed another finger in, to slide in alongside the first. Her ass clenched tight on them, as she moaned.

"And another one now, you have to stretch my hole as wide as you can daddy."

The hole didn't resist at all, as three fingers went in, and fucked her ass with them.

I felt her hand reaching between my legs. She groped for my cock, found it and squeezed.

"My friend's all big again daddy, do you think he might want to look in my ass now?"

My fingers came out with a little pop. She got up, and turned her back to me, with her dress still held high.

"Quickly daddy, while my hole's still stretched."

I held my cock up straight, as she lowered herself to me. The tip pressing between her cheeks, against her hole.

She pushed down, and she opened a little, as the head pushed in. "Ooh, that hurts." She said, but she pressed harder.

Then, I was sliding in, as she lowered further. "Fuck! That does hurt, you're too big for me in there." For a moment, she sat still, but then she slowly raised herself, nearly to the end of my cock. Then, she dropped herself under her full weight, right down to my lap she went, and I was buried as deep as it would go, up in her ass.

She let out a groan, her fingers gripped my knees, but this time she kept moving, lifting and lowering, faster as the tightness eased.

"Daddy, I'm fucking on your big cock with my little ass hole, are you happy?" Then, she giggled, "Silly question really, coz, I know you are."

She reached to open a small drawer in the sofa side table and produced a fairly large dildo. It went in her mouth, and she licked it all over, I heard it buzz, and then louder, as she turned it up to full power. It disappeared from my view, down between her legs, and the buzzing noise became muffled. Then, I felt it nudge my cock through the wall between her ass and vagina.

She surged up and down my cock, and the dildo drove, even faster, as she fucked her pussy.

I couldn't take anymore, my cock jumped hard, then I was shooting my load.

"I can feel it pumping inside my ass. Fucking hell! That's good!"

Her fingers rubbed furiously at her clit, as she pumped the dildo even faster.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm cumming!" Then, her body convulsed, as the waves of the orgasm swept through her.

She collapsed back against my chest, her chest heaving, as she gasped. My cock was still buried inside, I could still feel the vibrations of the dildo in her pussy.

"Fuck!" That felt nice, no it didn't! It was fucking brilliant!"

She removed her dildo, then slowly stood, she bent over, looking between her legs, to watch my cock slide out, it came out with a plop, not so hard now.

She remained where she was, and I saw her ass hole flexing, until a squirt of my cum shot out, then more as she squeezed again. My trousers were soaked with it.

When she turned, she looked at the mess. She giggled, "Oh, you naughty girl, look what you've done to daddy."

She lifted her dress once more, to look between her legs, there was more cum dribbling down from her ass. She giggled again, "I think we should go and take a shower. I'll put your clothes in the machine. The only problem with that though, they'll take some time to get dry, so unless you're leaving with no clothes on, well, you might just have to stay here for the night."

She looked at me with an evil grin, "So, what d'ya reckon daddy, wanna take your little girl to bed? After you've washed her of course."

"Sounds like a good idea to me, and I'm no hurry, not to leave, I mean" I replied.

"Well, don't just sit there, get them filthy clothes off, lover, and follow me." As she shrugged out of her dress.

"Then you, and your friend, might get to play with my pussy, in a proper bed this time, and not in car-park."

The shower felt good and refreshing. We had fun soaping and scrubbing each other.

My cock had started its usual twitching, what with a very pretty, and naked girl, sponging him off.

Bending to wave a finger at my cock, "Well hello, little man, are you waking up, ready for daddy's little girl, so you can give her another fuck? In the pussy this time!"

The end.

12