My Disgusting Activities

Story Info
A young lady discovers her desire to be filthy.
4.8k words
4.38
7.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotjimmy
hotjimmy
42 Followers

My name is Katie and I'm 20 years old. I live with my mum and have been working in retail for about 2 years. I'm a pretty quiet, shy type of person who just usually concentrates on what's happening in my life without getting caught up with what others are doing or saying. I live with my mum and my younger brother. Dad left us about 10 years ago and we don't have any contact with him or even know where he is. Mum has never really even had another man in her life since dad left.

My boyfriend Ben is 23 years old and we have been together for about 2 years. He works in finance and rents his own flat about 10 minutes from my mum's place. Ben is pretty quiet too and I guess some people would probably consider us as being a bit nerdy/quirky at times. We enjoy our time together and are well matched so our relationship has worked out well for us so far.

Ben and I met online and we just chatted regularly until he worked up the courage to ask me if I wanted to meet him in person. I had been hoping for a while that he would ask so when he did, I was always going to say yes.

Our first meeting went well and we kind of just started dating from there. He seemed very impressed that first moment he laid eyes on me, I remember his eyes just looking me all over with such a big smile on his face. Considering I was just wearing a pair of jeans and a simple blouse it was nice to feel appreciated and like I had his approval whilst just being dressed fairly casually. I'm a brunette with a petite build, C cup breasts and small to medium height for a female. I do have a good body that is well proportioned but I certainly don't go flaunting it.

Ben just looked like your everyday, average kind of guy with no outstanding features really. He was dressed neat and tidy and clean shaven and decent looking too I thought. Our conversation just flowed on from our online chats and both of us were surprised at our lack of nerves considering this was our first face to face meeting.

During our next online chat after our first meeting, it was agreed we would go on a proper first date which would most likely be for dinner and be a bit more formal than our first coffee meet and greet. Our online chats started to become a little more personal which I was fine with as I just felt really comfortable talking to Ben. I was only 18 at the time and had never really had a boyfriend before so it was great for me to not be as nervous as I thought I would always be when I was getting to know a guy for the first time. I was still a virgin and I always worried how I would navigate this issue when I started dating. I just ended up telling Ben online and he was actually pretty cool about it. He confessed that he had only ever slept with a girl once before, so he didn't have much experience either. That seemed to ease my worries on the subject, which was a massive relief to my 18 year old self.

While I hadn't yet slept with anyone, I had been masturbating in my bedroom regularly since the last couple of years. Considering I was such a quiet, shy person I'm sure people who knew me would be a little shocked if they knew this. I'm a pretty private person but I still have my sexual urges now that I am a young woman. Sometimes when I have been feeling extra naughty, I've experimented with more than my fingers. When your horny and your home alone it's amazing what you can find around the house to put in your pussy. My go to items usually consist of a banana from the kitchen or my hair brush from my room. It always seems that little bit more thrilling when I use something other than my fingers. I was never game enough to purchase a vibrator or dildo so I had to use my imagination. I had definitely become more sexual over the last few years since I started masturbating and had quite a few dirty thoughts while I was in the act of pleasuring myself.

For our Dinner date I decided to wear a nice black dress that I bought just for this occasion. It showed a small amount of cleavage and was well fitted to my body. Simple but also with a hint of sexiness. Ben once again had his eyes all over me when he picked me up for our date and was very complementive of my appearance during the night. The date went well and when he dropped me off at home, we had our first kiss in his car before I got out. It didn't last a long time but it felt magical and my chest was pounding as I got out of the car, waved and made my way inside as he drove off.

Of course, I had to tell Mum how it all went and she was very happy but also relieved for me that it went well and that I was happy. She was proud that I had finally been on my first date with a guy and gave me a big hug before I headed up to my room. I closed my bedroom door and went straight to my mirror to see how my dress was still looking. It still looked great on me and I looked back at myself in the mirror feeling on top of the world. I stripped of my dress, bra and panties and was about to grab a towel so I could wrap myself in it and head for a shower. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my mind immediately started to wonder. I was feeling sexy and confident after my date and seeing my naked body just gave me the urge for some self pleasure. I grabbed my hair brush and I was on my bed in a flash and started to work my magic on my pussy with my fingers. I was imagining what it would be like for Ben to kiss me, touch me and then take my virginity with his cock in me and the sensations of it all. I soon had the hair brush in me with my eyes closed and wanting it to be a real cock so bad. In no time I had the greatest orgasm and I was buzzing on such a sexual high and started to think how exciting it would be if Ben and I start sleeping together to unleash some of my sexual energy. I know I had no sexual experience but sometimes I wondered if I was a bit perverted deep down as I thought about sex a lot even though I hadn't even had sex yet.

As normal life went on with work, plenty of online chats with Ben and two more dates, I had convinced myself I was ready to give my virginity away and experience real sex for the first time. We had been kissing a little bit and had held hands while walking together and that was building my inner sexual levels to take things further. The fact that I was masturbating almost every night thinking about it probably added to it to. The following Friday night I went to Ben's house to watch a movie and he said I could stay the night if I wanted to. This seemed like the perfect timing so I said that sounded great and I was looking forward to it. We watched the movie on the lounge cuddled together and it felt great being so close to Ben. My insides were buzzing with anticipation. When the movie finished, he asked me what I wanted to do now. I knew what I wanted so I said I was feeling tired and was ready for bed. Ben turned off the tv and we both got up off the lounge and he took my hand in his and I followed him to his room. Ben stripped off his shorts and shirt and got in bed under the covers in his underwear. He said I should strip down to my underwear and join him. It felt so sexy taking off my jeans and shirt with his eyes on me. I did it rather quickly before sliding in next to him in my underwear. He turned off the bed lamp and rolled back over to me, cuddling me face to face with our bodies up against each other's. It felt great and we were kissing and caressing in no time. I could feel his hard cock up against me and I had already decided that I wanted things to go all the way so I just couldn't help but reach into his pants and start touching it. It felt warm and hard and it felt amazing to be touching a real cock for the first time. I was stroking it up and down slowly, enjoying the feel of it and then Ben just took off his underwear to make it easier for me. He had been rubbing my breast through my bra but now his underwear was gone he was grabbing for the back of my bra and it was removed in no time. He was now touching my bare breasts and it felt amazing. He said they felt great and then he had his tongue and lips on my nipples. This was the first time anyone had done this to me so I laid back and just let him go for it. I kept hold of his cock but I wasn't stroking it as I was wrapped up in the sensations that were coming from my nipples. He went on for about 10 minutes and it felt incredible. My pussy was so wet and I was pretty worked up so I grabbed Ben's hand and eased it down the front of my panties. I started kissing him deep and he was rubbing my pussy and then put a finger in me as I'm sure he could feel how wet I was. I stopped kissing him and laid back just enjoying the feeling of someone else touching me for the first time. Ben slid a second finger in me and I let out a moan to show him how good he was making me feel. I let him finger me for about 5 minutes more before I said softly into the dark, please Ben take off my panties. I want you to be my first, I want you to fuck me with your cock instead of your fingers. He pulled his fingers out excitedly which hurt a little, but I didn't care I was so worked up. Ben reached to his bed side draw and pulled out a condom and was fumbling around in the dark putting it on. When he had it on, he was on top of me and all lined up ready to go. He kissed me and asked if I was sure that this is what I wanted. I said yes please Ben I'm ready and I want you now. He lent forward and was rubbing and pushing up against me and I could feel the head going in and opening me up. He must have felt it go in and he pushed a bit harder and he was all the way in me. I had my first real cock in me and it felt incredible and I wasn't a virgin any more. Ben started pumping in and out slowly and he was kissing me and saying how great I felt under him. In no time he was speeding up and driving into me and his groin was grinding into me hard. He was pounding me into his mattress and I was loving it. Then he grunted and surged into me so hard and I knew he was cumming and filling the condom. I was buzzing with sexual excitement and just wrapped my arms and legs around him while he was inside me. He caught his breath and then he pulled out of me carefully and took off the condom and was soon cuddling into me saying how great that was and he had been thinking about that moment for a few weeks and it was even better than he imagined. I kissed him and said I was glad that he was my first and that he made me feel so good being cuddled into me. Soon we both drifted off to sleep, still naked and cuddled into eachother.

Over the next month Ben and I were spending a lot of our spare time together, going out on dates, watching movies, with me spending most nights during the weekend staying at his flat. Pretty much any time that we were together it always ended up in some sort of sexual action between us. After my first time with Ben, I was loving sex and had even given him a few blow jobs and enjoyed the feeling of his dick in my mouth. He had even gone down on me with his mouth once and that was amazing having him licking me down there. It was like we were both learning together and finding out what pleasures we could give to each other.

About 6 weeks after we had been together, Ben had bought us some tickets to a band that was playing about an hour from our city. I wasn't the biggest music fan but he said he liked some of their songs so I agreed to go with him when he mentioned it. I had the feeling that he wasn't really into the band that much and that he might be just trying to be cool and show me that he isn't a boring guy who doesn't socialise very often. We would be spending time together so that was good enough reason for me to go with him. On the Friday night I got myself ready after work and waited for Ben to pick me up in the taxi he had organised. We were getting the taxi to the train station and catching the train to the concert. We thought it might be good to have a couple of drinks while we were watching the band so we could relax and enjoy ourselves so the train was our best option for transport. Ben soon showed up and we were on our way to the train station, which was only a short drive. We only had a short wait at the station for our train and then we were on our way again. I cuddled into Ben in our seats and not long after I must have fallen asleep on his shoulder. Work had been busy and the movement of the train soon put me to sleep. The hour trip took no time at all and Ben was waking me hurriedly so we didn't miss our station. I grabbed his arm as we were up and quickly heading for the door. Lucky he was awake and taking notice or we would have missed our stop. The concert was an outdoor event and only a short walk from the train station. There were other passengers who had gotten off with us who looked like they were concert goers so we just followed them for the walk. After a small line up at the gates we were in and headed for the food vans for some hotdogs and some drinks. I ended up having 2 hotdogs as I was hungry and couldn't be bothered going back later to line up again if I wanted more. The music had just started so Ben quickly grabbed us some drinks so we could get over to the stage area. He ended up buying 3 cans of beer and a bottle of water. Two of the beers were for him, with the water and the other beer for me. He knows I don't really like beer but that's all they had so he got the water to help me stomach the beer a little easier. I took a big drink of the water and then cracked my beer open and we were off towards the music.

We found our spot near the back of the crowd and just stood and listened to the songs. Ben was really enjoying himself, maybe he liked the music more than I initially realised. I was just drinking my beer and looking around at the crowd and nodding occasionally to the music. I thought if I drank my beer quickly then it would get it done out of the way and then I could drink my water and the beer taste would be gone from my mouth. I haven't drunk much beer but when I have the taste just stays in your mouth forever and its not a taste I enjoy. I think the band was on their third song and I just finished the last of my beer so I just threw the empty can behind me where there were a few other empty ones. I quickly had another drink of my water to dilute the taste and it worked as I hoped it would. One thing I didn't consider when drinking the beer so fast was that it would probably mean I would need to go to the toilet sooner than expected. The fourth song had started and I could feel the pressure on my bladder almost instantly. I said to Ben I will have to go the toilet and asked if he needed to go. He said he was ok for the moment and considering his favourite song was on, would I be ok to go by myself. I looked around to where the toilets were and they weren't far, so I said sure no worries. He gave me a kiss and then I turned towards the direction of the toilets and headed off. There were 8 portable toilets in a row that I could see that were slightly around the corner from where the crowd was gathered. There was plenty of people around and the lighting was good so I wasn't scared or anything. The sign at the toilets said UNISEX Toilets and please use respectably. Looking at all the toilet doors, they all had the red occupied section showing so I just had to wait and hope my bladder would make it. I was the only one waiting so I would be next when a toilet became vacant.

After about 2 minutes and me almost crossing my legs whilst standing there trying to hold back my wee, the door on the toilet on the far end sprung open. A rather large man came out and the door slammed back shut again. I headed straight for the door as this was my chance to relieve my bladder, almost running past the middle aged overweight man who had just used the toilet. I quickly opened the door and pushed the occupied latch across to lock the door. I hadn't been in a portable toilet for a long while and quickly realised how gross they can be. The toilet lid was already up so I quickly undid my jeans and pushed my panties and jeans down and sat on the seat. Finally, I had the relief that I needed and it felt great to be taking the strain of my bladder. Halfway through my wee I noticed how smelly this toilet actually was and it had such a strong smell of poo and urine and you could see some of the wee on the floor where the guys hadn't been very careful when relieving themselves. My mind quickly wandered and I was thinking about the fat man who had just used the toilet and wondered if it was his wee and poo I could smell. I could feel my bum was a little bit wet and I didn't even think to wipe the seat with some toilet paper before I sat down. I needed to wee badly so that thought didn't even enter my head. I was sitting on the same dirty seat that the fat man might have just had his big arse on. It was probably all dirty and sweaty from his arse sitting on it or was it his wee that was on the seat that I sat in. I started to feel a bit turned on by the grossness of it all now that I had finished my wee and could think properly. My perverse curiosity got the better of me so I got up off the seat and looked into the big toilet bowel. They were pump out toilets and I could see a big pile of poo straight in the middle of the bowl area. I nearly dry reached so I looked away quickly and sat back down on the seat. For some reason I was still feeling a little turned on by the gross side of it all and the fact that I was in this little toilet that was stinky and full of what was probably male wee and poo. I looked down at the floor which was wet, probably from wee and I could see the bottom of my jeans were touching the floor and probably had some wee on them by now. I wasn't very careful when I sat down as all I could think about was doing my business on the toilet. I couldn't hear anyone outside, only the sound of the music so I decided to spread my legs a little and give my pussy a quick rub. I knew I was already wet and turned on a little and the perverse situation just made me want to rub my pussy even more. I have no idea why but I was excited about being in this shared portable toilet that was gross and stinky. I spread my legs even further and put a finger in my pussy and just looked towards the door, starting to get myself worked up more than I should have. It was turning me on knowing that my legs were spread in this stinky toilet and I was fingering myself and all that was separating me from the outside world was a thin plastic door. It was then that I remembered that I still had my water bottle in my other hand. I guided the bottle towards my pussy and just rubbed the end of the bottle up against my clit and pushed hard. The longer I was in this toilet the more turned on by the gross situation I was. I looked to my left and I could see a small puddle of wee and before I new what I was doing I wiped the bottom of the bottle in the puddle and pushed it back against my pussy and rubbed it backed and forth. I wiped the bottle in the puddle again and kept rubbing it against my pussy. The whole situation and the fact that what I was doing was so gross and in a public area, it bought me to an orgasm right there on that stinky, sweaty toilet seat. Wow, I had no idea I was so capable of such disgusting, perverted thoughts and actions.

I quickly gathered my thoughts and pulled up my panties and jeans, opened the door and I was out of the filthy toilet. There was no one waiting to use the toilets so I didn't have to face anyone with my embarrassing inner thoughts that had already formed in my head. I found a sink that was set up for people to wash their hands and I made sure I used plenty of soap too. It was on my walk back to Ben that I realised that I left my water bottle in the toilet, that's how quick I was trying to get out of their when the reality sank in at what I had allowed my self to do in there.

I found Ben easily and he asked how I got on and that he was starting to get worried as I'd been gone for ages. I told him everything was fine and there was just a bit of a wait in line to use the toilet.

hotjimmy
hotjimmy
42 Followers
12