My Disgusting Activities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We listened to 3 more songs and Ben had finished his beers so we decided that we had enough of the music and we would head back home. As we were passing the toilets on the way out Ben said he had better use the toilet before we leave and asked if I needed to go again. I said I was fine and would just wait here for him. He went to the closest toilet and my mind started to wonder if all the toilets were as filthy and stinky as the one I had used. Ben was out in no time and washed his hands as I stood waiting for him. Men have it so much easier than us women when it comes to going to the toilet. We then joined hands and made our way back to the train station, with Ben saying what a great night he had and was so glad I came with him. On the train Ben was the one who quickly went to sleep this time and I just sat there looking out the window at everything that was going past and thinking how much my disgusting behaviour had turned me on. I knew that I had dirty thoughts some times but I never thought a gross situation like that would have such an affect on me. My pussy was becoming wet again just thinking about what I did and how disgusting it was.

We were nearly at our station when I woke Ben up. There was a taxi rank at the station so we got straight into the closest taxi and headed straight for Ben's house. Once we were inside, I went straight to the bedroom and stripped off my clothes and told him to do the same as I wanted him to fuck me right now. He asked if I wanted to join him in the shower first as we probably weren't exactly clean after being out all night and he was feeling all sweaty. I said I didn't care and that I needed him now and to get into bed before he misses out. He jumped straight in and we were going at each other like 2 horny lovers. I sucked his sweaty cock and I was getting so turned on with my gross thoughts still going on inside my head. I told Ben to grab a condom and fuck me now and fuck me hard. He did just what I asked and we both had the most amazing orgasms. I know mine was one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had. We detached, Ben removed his condom and we were cuddled together and asleep in no time. We both slept soundly till morning and when I was awake, I was laying there thinking about everything that had happened. I still couldn't believe the way I behaved in that toilet but the whole thing still had me turned on again and I woke Ben up by stoking his dick to hardness and telling him to grab another condom and get his cock back in me. He was straight onto it and said he loved how horny I was last night and this morning as he pounded me into his mattress again. I didn't orgasm this time but it didn't take Ben long to drive up into me hard and fill his condom, while saying what a great start to the day this was.

He asked if I wanted to join him in the shower and I said I might just lay here awhile but he should go for it. He said he was feeling so sweaty that he needed a shower badly and he had the water running and was in there straight away. I was still laying in the bed and I was also feeling sweaty and I could smell the combination of our body odours in the bed and it took my thoughts back to the portable toilet last night. My perverted thoughts started to stir again. While Ben was still having his shower I rolled around in the sweaty sheets rubbing myself to orgasm thinking about how dirty and disgusting I was and how I had spread my legs in a portable toilet and rubbed a filthy bottle against my wet pussy with someone's urine on it. How the disgusting poo and wee stench had turned me on so much and all in such a public setting. I had such a power orgasm and just in time before Ben finished in the shower too. I didn't want him knowing I was masturbating straight after we had just had sex!

12