My Disgustingly Sexy Aunt

Story Info
A niece's slippery descent into depravity.
7.2k words
4.41
51.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a suburban bedroom a girl lies on her back on her bed. She is wearing a crisp white blouse and a grey plaid skirt. Her skirt has been carefully rolled up to reveal her bare and perfectly hairy pussy; her long piano-playing fingers, with the nails painted an almost-black purple, are delicately darting in and out of her silky, smooth, wet, pink hole like small fish feeding in a pond. Her eyes are closed. Her body writhing like a snake. Her bottom lip is bitten as she stifles her own sounds of pleasure from emitting too loudly. In her house, masturbation is a secret, silent activity.

After twenty minutes of mental and physical comfort therapy, she allows her sensations to die down; enjoying the lessening tingles of delight as they dwindle gently, returning her back to reality.

She brings her hand up close to her face and turns it around in the late afternoon sunlight beaming in from her window; the wetness, her wetness, catching tiny glitters of sun on her soaked skin. She presses her damp fingers to her nose and inhales deeply and happily her own animal scent, wishing only to have a girlfriend one day with whom she could share her aromas and her flavours. She broke away from that thought, it always lead to overwhelming loneliness and marred her blissful contentment.

She lies there for a few minutes more, luxuriating in her feelings of safety and satisfaction, all her problems have melted away. Then she decides she needs to pee.

********

Jessica came from a buttoned-down, conventional, conservative and ultra-tedious family. Their idea of a riotous good time was a concert of Mahler's Ninth. The first inkling Jessica Heather Theresa Fraser Dunbar ever had of any blot on the family copybook was when she skipped breezily from her bedroom, along the beige-carpeted hall and burst in on a stranger sitting on the loo. Jessica just had time to register alarm before she darted back out of the door. There came a husky voice from the bathroom,

"Hey, blue hair!"

Jessica stood in the hallway, her perplexed mind calming down enough for two fundamental questions: Who was that? and Why would she leave the door unlocked?

"Hey, you, blue haired girl, c'm'ere!" Jessica heard again the rough-edged voice.

Jessica's hair was indeed tinged with blue; she had recently entered a period of mild but sustained rebellion against the drab, colourless world in which she had been brought up. She was listening to morose rock music, wearing black boots, black tights, black make-up and an old-fashioned men's frock coat she had found in a thrift store just around the block from the college she attended. It was this last item of her newly acquired attire that particularly enraged her father; he said she looked like a tramp and so it became her favourite coat from then on. She was gradually working up the courage to have a ring put through her nose and - he'll love this - one through her lip as well.

"Me?" She asked quietly from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah, you! C'mon in here, ya little twerp."

Confused, cautiously, Jessica stepped inside.

"Hey, there you are. Well, look at you!"

The lady on the loo was wearing only a teeshirt, a pair of denim shorts were in a heap around her ankles. She was smiling broadly with a comically broken-toothed grin. She must have been in her mid-twenties but her deep tan made her look kind of older, stronger... dirtier. Jessica's quick, intelligent eyes scanned this woman's blemished and tattooed skin. Her knees, Jessica pondered briefly, were scuffed.

The stranger was tugging at her hair and pointing. Her hair was also blue, but unevenly faded to a dull blue rainbow. Jessica's eyes moved down and lingered on a blue curly triangle between her thighs. Who on Earth dyes their pubic hair!!?

"Hold on." The woman said and leaned forward, Jessica heard the tinkle of wee hitting water. "Just when you think you're done, there's always that little bit more, eh?"

Jessica could not think of a reply. She watched dumbstruck as this half-naked lady, rather than padding herself dry with toilet tissue, shook herself like a wet dog then pulled up her denim shorts. She, Jessica was thinking, doesn't wear underwear - and was then suddenly aware of her own nakedness under her skirt. She tugged down the hem subconsciously.

The woman turned around, Jessica assumed she was going to flush but she made a frankly grotesque sound with her nose then spat a large globule of goo down into the bowl. She

smiled at Jessica, then punched herself in the chest and coughed. It was at this moment that Jessica first noticed her huge breasts as they jiggled from the impact.

"Never start smoking, girl, it'll fuck up your lungs up f'sure."

Jessica had never heard ANYONE curse in her house.

"Who ARE you?" She asked. The woman crossed the bathroom and hugged her tight. Jessica was held in a haze of warm, sweaty skin; she breathed in a spicy, musky smell that made her head swim.

"Don't remember me, eh? Well I ain't seen you since you weren't nothing but a little squirt. And I don't supposed they talked about me much 'round here. I'm Jessy, Christy's lil' sister."

"Who's Christy?"

"I thought you were s'posed to be smart an' shit. Christy's your Ma."

Jessica looked blank. "My Ma?"

"Your Mom." The stranger released her from the hug and punched herself in the chest a couple more times.

"My... Mother's name isn't Christy. Are you in the wrong house??"

The woman slapped her on the back and laughed a raucous cackle that rattled the light fittings.

"Course Christy's your Ma, ya lil' dummkopf. An' I'm your Aunt Jessy. I'll be staying a few days while my place gets fumigated."

Jessy turned to the bathroom mirror and began to pick something from her teeth.

"Er, I need to pee?" Jessica's face was a picture of bewilderment.

"Go right ahead." The stranger said.

"Could you... excuse me?"

"Oh. Right. Okay. Sure. Not been around kids too much, guess you'd like some privacy, huh? How old are you anyway?"

"Nineteen."

"And just started college?"

"Yes." Jessica began her subtle dance of desperation.

"Whatcha been studying?"

"Quantum Mechanics."

"Getthefuckouttahere!"

"No, really, and other Physics but Quantum is where my fascination lies - can I pee now, please?"

"Oh, yeah. Guess you are pretty fucking smart after all." The woman walked out. Jessica closed, and locked, the door.

Downstairs Jessica found her mother and the new guest in the kitchen.

"Ah Jessica, this is-" Her mother began.

"We met, didn't we, Squirt?" Aunt Jessy was sitting on the kitchen counter (something Jessica had never seen happen before, people sat in chairs in this house) and swinging her legs like a child; she was tossing an apple in the air and bouncing it off her bicep. "She walked in on me while I was taking a leak."

Jessica's mother glared at her as if that had somehow been her fault.

"Hey, why doesn't she think your name is Christy, Christy?" The big-boobed, blue-haired, bare-footed alien asked.

"Because it's Christabel. You know I changed it before I married George."

"Oh yeah, he said Christy was a stripper's name, din't he?"

"Yes." Jessica watched her mother; she seemed more tense than usual, which was saying something. Her mother was not a care-free bundle of fun at the best of times.

"No one calls you Christy anymore?"

"Not west of Gastown, no."

"Shit." Jessy processed this and bit into the apple, scrunching noisily.

"So you're my Aunty?" Jessica asked, sitting down at the dining table.

"Aunt Jessy is staying with us for two days."

"It may be longer, who knows how long it'll take to massacre them roaches." Aunt Jessy wiped some juice off her chin with the bottom of her teeshirt. Jessica watched her mother cut up vegetables with some vehemence. Her little sister sensed her annoyance and placated her,

"I'll try to keep outta ya way, Christy."

"We're very pleased to have you here, for as long as... necessary." Jessica's mother smiled, though not with her eyes.

"Awwww, thanks Sis. That goes for George too does it?" Aunt Jessy winked at Jessica and joined her at the table. "Your Pa does not approve of my side of the family."

"Why?" Jessica was enthralled by this wild woman that had penetrated their cosy suburban bubble.

"Nevermind any of that." Jessica's mother plonked some glasses down on the table with finality. "We just come from different, erm, cultures, that's all. Now then, Jessica fetch the plates, will you, darling?"

Jessica stood and crossed their expansive kitchen. To reach up into the cupboard she had to stand on tippitoes and a cool breeze on her bumcheeks made her realise her skirt had ridden up and she had forgotten to put on a pair of panties. As she turned with her hands full of plates she saw her aunt smiling. Jessica blushed. Aunt Jessy waggled her eyebrows and bit her apple.

They heard the front door open and close and a small tangle of hair and limbs erupted into the kitchen and skidded to a halt. Jessy leaned down and said,

"Hullo you little Tasmanian Devil, I'm ya Aunt Jessy. What's your name?"

"Tabitha!" Jessica's little sister smiled her own missing-toothed grin.

"Well hi Tabby-cat, pleased to meetcha!" Aunt Jessy held out

her hand and Tabitha shook it.

"You're here, are you?" Jessica's father entered, the temperature dropped a few degrees.

"As I live and breathe, Georgie boy! How ya doing?!"

"Everyone is very well, thank you. Tabitha go wash up before dinner."

Jessica's sister sprinted off, her feet clumping heavily up the stairs.

"She is delightful, Christy. Wow." Jessica's parents exchanged a silent look. Aunt Jessy turned to Jessica, "What the hell's your name again?"

Jessica look startled, she had been observing the scene from a distance, as if in a theatre audience.

"Jessica." She finally admitted.

"Took you a minute there to remember, din't it?" Aunt Jessy laughed her smokey laugh and turned to the parents. "I thought she was s'posed to be smart?"

"We're both very proud of Jessica's achievements." Her mother appeared genuinely indignant. "She has a very-"

"Aw, I'm only fucking with ya." Aunt Jessy leaned over and pinched Jessica's cheek, lightly. "You don't mind, do ya. One blue-haired Jessy to another." Jessica blushed and shook her head. She didn't mind at all. "See? I knew we'd get along."

"Would you mind," George was visibly keeping his temper under wraps, "Not swearing in my house? Or in front of my children? Thank you."

"I din't swear did I?" The was an intense silence that made even Aunt Jessy squirm. "Sorry. I'll keep a lid on that shit. I mean... you know what I mean." She mimed zipping her mouth shut.

Jessica's little sister raced into the kitchen and announced, "Aunty's sitting in my seat."

"Am I? Sorry Tabby-cat. There you go." Jessy stood up, came around the table to sit next to Jessica. Tabitha was laughing at her new name, saying 'Tabby Cat' over and over to herself. Jessica's father left the room. Aunt Jessy leaned close to Jessica, placed her hand on her thigh, and whispered,

"Hey, Squirt, what'd I say?"

"You used the F word." Jessica whispered back, their faces close together. Jessica watched her, the shock of the new guest had taken her by surprise but she was coming to a gradual realisation that her Aunt was very very beautiful. She felt sad when Jessy took her hand away from her thigh.

"Well, fuck me, whaddya know." Jessica giggled. "I'll have to watch that or King George'll kick me out on my ass."

***********

They ate dinner in near total silence. Aunt Jessy was watching them all, wondering if they were always this quiet and reserved or if it was because her presence was freaking them out. Jessica couldn't keep her eyes off her new found friend. Everything about her was fascinating: They way she sat with one foot up on the chair, leaning her arm on her knee. The easy way she smiled at you when you caught her eye. The way she touched you, her warm soft hands on your skin. The way her tattoos seemed to be straggly, random, unfathomable symbols. She was a creature from a another planet.

Jessica was pretending not to stare intently when she saw her aunt lean over to one side. Jessica wondered what was happening. Jessy closed her eyes and a loud fart trumpeted from under the table. Jessy sat back upright and rubbed her belly.

"Sorry 'bout that. I got some stomach problems."

Jessica's sister bawled with joyful laughter and her father placed his knife and fork on the table in protest. "For heaven's sa-"

"Hold on." Jessy leaned over again and a little, higher-pitched, trumpet sounded. "There's often a brief encore after the main performance."

Jessica's mother was shusshing her snortling sister and her father was fuming. Jessy watched their faces and felt she had to explain.

"Can't remember the last time I ate fresh vegetables like this." She said picking up a forkful of celery sticks, "My digestion ain't used to it."

"Jessy, we don't..." Jessica's mother couldn't find the words.

"You don'b farb? Eb'ryone farbs!" Jessy's mouth was full of salad.

"Not at the dinner table, we don't! Tabitha would you stop giggling this instant?" King George thundered.

Tabitha froze and sullenly resumed eating. Jessica and her mother were both sitting still, afraid.

"Okay. I'll let you finish dinner in peace." Jessy picked up her drink and left the room. Nobody spoke. There was a sound of a distant fart, then a quiet "Sorry." called from the stairs.

They ate the rest of their food in silence. Jessica acted normal, but covertly smelled the intimate gaseous remnant of her curious aunt. She didn't 'like' the smell but she enjoyed the visceral connection of her aunt's body to her own. She had felt a similar sensation earlier when she had sat on the toilet and her bare bottom discovered that the plastic seat had adsorbed the warmth of her aunty's bum. It had somehow been a bridge between their naked flesh and it was thrilling to feel so close to her.

Jessica didn't know how to react to these unexplored emotions but she knew she wanted more.

***********

Later, in her bedroom, Jessica lay thinking. She had been trying to study Probability Amplitudes but the variable values in the equations just danced around on the page. She couldn't unglue her mind from her beautiful untamed aunt. When her textbook had mentioned 'Two Slit Interference' she laughed and gave up, her brain failing to picture any but the sexiest interpretation of that phrase.

She'd changed into a comfy pair of black tights and a long black teeshirt and lay down, dreaming of Aunt Jessy's voluptuous boobs and bum, her blue bush and her big kissable lips. She felt those lips on hers, on her neck, on her skin, trailing further down between her breasts... Jessica's hand slid up under her baggy teeshirt to play with her sensitive nubbs, imagining how Jessy might lick and suck and nibble and gently bite her stiffening nipples. Keeping one hand kneading her boobs like dough she used her free hand to rub her palm on her nylon crotch, feeling the dampening fabric snag and catch on her throbbing little button. She could feel Jessy's hot breath on her, the touch of her hands, her thighs...

Her fantasy was interrupted by the sounds of raised voices.

Father was complaining again? No. It was coming from the guest bedroom. Curiosity having broken her spell, Jessica stole to her bedroom door and opened it slightly. She couldn't make out what her mother and her aunt were saying but it sounded aggressive.

Jessica gently but quickly closed her door when she saw her mother exit the guest bedroom in a strop; Jessica heard her stomp by as she went downstairs. There were so many mysteries, so many questions. But ultimately, she admitted to herself, she wanted to go see Aunt Jessy just so that she could feel close to her. Perhaps she could get a another delicious hug?

Jessica ummed and ahhed for a few minutes then walked down the hall and quietly knocked on the guest bedroom door. There was no answer so Jessica pushed it open.

"Aunty?" Jessica stood in the empty room, confused for a second. Then an opportunity filled her mind, expanding to leave no room for confusion: On the bed was Jessy's teeshirt in a crumpled heap. Without further consideration Jessica stepped into the room, snatched up the teeshirt and held it to her nose as she sniffed deeply the ingrained sexy sweaty smells. She tugged it around until she had the damp armpits on her lips and nose. She licked and sniffed and felt so fucking horny. Her mind, and her heart, was racing.

"Oh, hi kid." Aunt Jessy entered the room glumly preoccupied. Jessica held out the teeshirt and pretended she's been examining it.

"I, er, was just, ummm..."

Her aunt hadn't seemed to notice anything freaky. Jessica was relieved but then noticed her aunt's red, swollen eyes. She'd been crying. It took thirty seconds before Jessica's usually rapid thought processes became aware that Jessy was now wearing only her denim shorts and an ill-fitting bra. They watched each other for a minute with Jessica mesmerised by the almost exposed breasts and the large rosy areolas peeking cheekily over the lips of the cups.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Huh? Oh. I was just, er, wondering," Jessica quickly scanned the front of the shirt she was clutching, "What exactly are inspiral carpets?"

Jessy's gravelly chuckle filled the room. "Aw, thanks for making me laugh. It's all got a bit too fucking serious for

my liking. I should never have come."

"I'm glad you did."

"I had no other options. There were a couple of friends I could've stayed with but they woulda wanted something in return, if you know what I mean?" Jessica was nudged by her aunt's elbow.

"Money?"

"Yeaaahhh. Money. How old are you again?"

"Nineteen."

"Your Ma was just in here. Laying down the law."

"What did she say?"

"I have my instructions now 'bout what I'm allowed to do, or say, while I'm on your hallowed grounds." Jessica beamed with joy as she watched her aunt reach up under her furry armpit to scratch. "She's got more fucking secrets than the C.I.A. I just never realised quite how much she hated me." Jessy's tears burst out in a blubber. Jessica dropped the teeshirt and wrapped her arms around her aunt.

"Don't cry, Aunty. I hate seeing you upset."

They held each other while Jessy cried herself out. Jessica was loathing the fact that her heart was wrenching for her lovely aunty but her evil-minded pussy was loving every moment; the feel of her aunt's huge, firm breasts squished against her was making her gush. She felt marvellously despicable.

"Awhhh shit." Jessy hugged tighter. Jessica was entwined by a warm, sticky, tanned, tattooed boa constrictor and she responded by squeezing her body as close as physically possible. Jessica had one hand free enough to rub her aunt's back in a soothing 'There, there,' gesture; the height difference meant that her hand accidentally, innocently, was straying lower and softly rubbing her aunt's muscular bottom.

Jessy sniffled at the completion of her brief sob.

"You know, Squirt? You feel dead nice to cuddle."

Jessica looked up, her eyes wide with wonder. If you wanted to kiss me, now would be a good time, she thought.

"I bet Christy loves cuddling with you."

"Mother doesn't ever touch me." Jessica looked into Jessy's frowning eyes.

"Fuck off!"

"Never. She used to hug me all the time but... I was told I had to grow out it."

"Grow out of affection?" Jessy released the embrace and walked over to the bed, shaking her head. "How can you grow out of affection!? Shit, when you ain't got nothin', sometimes all that's left is affection."

Jessy sat on the bed and Jessica sat next to her.

"The silly thing is," Jessy put her arm around Jessica who suddenly found it very difficult to focus as the slight but incredibly distracting musty armpit scent was wafting up her nostrils. "I know it ain't really me she hates, but what I represent."