My Disgustingly Sexy Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." Jessica was desolated. Jessy walked over and wrapped her arms around her, they kissed. They both sensed that they could have continued this kiss for hours but Jessy gently broke away.

"Hey, shhh. It's okay."

"But this the last thing I wanted. That bitch!"

"No. That's unfair. Don't say that. Don't make me regret coming by thinking I've shoved a knife into your relationship with your Ma. I don't want to come between you two."

"I hate her. I hate this!" Jessy leaned in close for a soft, long, consoling kiss. They held each other tight. Jessy whispered in her ear,

"I've written down my address. And my phone number."

"They'll never let me visit."

"Don't tell 'em."

"They keep strict tabs on me. At all times."

"Aw shit, I don't know. Skip school one day and come find me."

"You really want me to?"

"Of course, ya little twerp." Jessy placed her mouth closer to her ear, her breath was hot and exciting,

"You HAVE to. I'm going to lick you all over. I'm going to make you come in my mouth." Jessica bit her lip, her pupils as wide as dinner-plates.

"Taxi will be here in ten, Jessy." The imperial voice of Christabel Dunbar cut through the room. She stood in the doorway clearly agitated. Jessy and Jessica disentangled themselves.

"Your gal has taken quite a shine to me, Christy. You could give a hug sometime ya know?"

"Yes. Well. I don't need parenting tips from you. Say your goodbyes, Jessica. This visit is over." Jessica's mother spun on her heel and exited.

Under her breath Jessica called her a bitch.

"Hey, what'd I just say? None of that. She gave me shelter when I needed it. I am grateful to her. I got stuff to get back to anyway. It's time for me to Foxtrot Oscar."

Jessica looked baffled.

"Foxtrot Oscar? F-O? Ah, you look so cute when you're confused, it means it's time to get the fuck outta here."

Jessica reached into the bag and searched until she found the stinky teeshirt she was almost caught sniffing last night.

"I'm keeping this." She stated.

"Okedoke. You might wanna wash it though-"

"Never." Jessica held it to her nose and smelled it deeply. "I'll keep it under my pillow."

Jessy was grinning. They stood looking at each other in silent contemplation. Was this the end? Was this the beginning? Jessica's father called from downstairs that the taxi had arrived.

Jessy pecked her niece demurely on the cheek and said,

"See ya soon, Squirt."