All Comments on 'My Disgustingly Sexy Aunt'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A dyke party

Every aunt needs her nephew's cock fucking her pussy straight to heaven.

becky7becky7about 4 years ago
Continue

Please continue. I'd like to see where that relationship goes.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

I could have done without the farting, but loved everything else about this story. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Accurate

Well, the disgusting part was certainly accurate.

Oliver0Oliver0about 4 years ago
So much fun

Loved this, such a special moment between niece and aunt. I hope we get a part 2 someday :).

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Do you think I should continue?

Thank you Oliver, AlbanyGirl and Becky,

I had three more episodes of increasing depravity planned, but it didn't seem to be liked too much so I went to on to other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more, Nylonpunkie, please

Great story, you are such a talented writer. I guess many upper middle class family have such an aunt, or uncle. 5 stars. Though UAlbanyGirl might be up to something when she says she could do without the farting, if Jessy is so desparate for a place to stay, she might try not fart at the family table. Waiting for the day Jessica is visiting Jessy. Thank you, Punkie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A real stinker

Sorry, well written or not the 'disgusting' aspects were a little too close to home for me - or at least to an old girlfriend I had who was happy to share many of her bodily functions with those around her. I love rimming, and being rimmed, but would never dream of breaking wind when having my salad tossed, yet Janice let one go - on my tongue - that, I swear, felt like it lasted a full 10 seconds and smelled like I was trying to French kiss an open sewer. I couldn't breathe, she thought it was funny, you get the picture.

Another time there was four of us driving somewhere in a small car; it was freezing outside, the heater was barely able to cope with keeping the windscreen de-fogged and she says "hey girls, you'll like this!" before letting rip noisily. She giggled as the rest of us reluctantly opened the windows to replace the warm stink with cold but fresh air. I hesitate to mention the time I was eating her pussy out, as she straddled my face, when she followed through and spattered my chest with a rather loose and smelly movement - ugh.

She did enjoy threesomes (who doesn't?) but we parted when she became the head teacher of a school at the other end of the country. I guess she changed her diet because a stinking reputation would do her no favours...

Lexi

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years agoAuthor

Lexi, that a wonderfully full response, thank you! I did write more about the two characters but frankly it just got more disgusting and I wasn't sure if it was sexy anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I sure hope you will continue this. I read what you said about writing more and things getting maybe a little too nasty. While my tolerance for nasty is probably very high compared to most on this site, I think if you just tell us what happens between Jessica and Jessy and keep the nastiness level more or less in the range of where it is in this initial part...that would make an awesome continuance to this story for this reader.

Reading your other stories now and am very much enjoying your writing.

CornixCornixabout 3 years ago
Kicking up a stink

I loved this story utterly.

A beautifully told story of two people from different backgrounds, if not genealogy, discovering more about themselves, those around them and the juxtaposition this creates. The tension built between all of the characters was believable and in sone cases highly erotic

So it has some bodily functions a few disapprove of, please carry on with gusto.

I implore you to continue with the series. I would love to see where the characters are after later stories.

Thank you again.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Cornix, I have written the sequels but then lost confidence in them, I'm thinking I should revisit these two characters again after your kind encouragement. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree with Cornix. Would love to see more on these two. Maybe the elder Jessy giving more insight into to her past to her niece? Anything though. Beautiful stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You must do more. Loved the dirty talk

TrumpetsalsaTrumpetsalsaabout 2 years ago

Another very sexy tale from this author - loved it! An odd couple here to be sure with a strong female lead who appears broken at first blush, but is really a beast within. Yes, she’s barely housebroken, but crazy fun nonetheless. Also loved some of the little touches like the Monet at the V. A. G. and using “squirt” as a term of endearment. My Dad used to call me squirt - guessing he wasn’t thinking double entendre, but who the heck knows? I would definitely revisit these 2 as their adventure unfolds.

Diamondking666Diamondking6669 months ago

Loved it! And I'm not usually into incest, so you know you write well if you got me invested in that pairing!

I love disgusting women. Armpit hair, pubic hair, body odor, sweat, letting out gas, I am enamoured with this dirty tattooed older lady!

If you ever consider posting the sequels you've written, I'll gladly read them! Especially if there's more farting ;)

Lilbit_kittykat09Lilbit_kittykat095 months ago

Omg’ yes!!!!! I NEED to know part 2! That was amazing I love it!!!! I hope you can write part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.