My Dom is Such a Nice Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Rochdale looked through her wardrobe and pulled out a long yellow dress.

"Well, you know since Colin died last year, I've kind of been on my own. And he and I had, well, certain things we got up to. I mean, in the loft. Things I miss. So I was thinking it was maybe time to get back in the saddle, so to speak. Or rather, get someone else back in to my saddle. So I went looked on one of those new Internet sites they have for finding a partner with similar interests."

Alex nodded. He'd been able to try out the new-fangled Internet a little bit in school and in the computer labs at uni, but his mother hadn't yet seen the need for it at home and, as such, he hadn't really had much opportunity to explore its darker areas. He was well aware of the potential though.

Mrs Rochdale continued. "So the guy comes over. We're kind of having fun, but about halfway through, when he starts smacking my ass roughly, I start wondering if he's a genuine asshole or if he's just domming really badly. Well, a couple of minutes later he cums in my cunt, zips ups and robs my house. I guess I got an answer to that question."

"So, what, you let a guy you'd just met lock you up?" Alex said incredulously.

"Yeah, I know it seems stupid now. I mean, it was stupid. It's just, that's the hobby. There's no fun otherwise. We just chatted on-line and I guess he said the right things. But, yeah, after that, I can see the appeal of three dinner dates then a quick grope in the back of a taxi. Certainly, I'm going to have to rethink my approach. And, no, before you ask, I didn't get his name, at least, not his real name."

"You could try contacting the website," Alex said, wanting to be helpful.

"I could and I will. I doubt it'll do much good." Mrs Rochdale sighed. She suddenly brightened up. "So enough about me. How's your love life? Met any cute girls at university?"

Alex winced. Meeting cute girls wasn't a problem. Extending a conversation beyond the third sentence was the sticking point. "Some. I mean, not really. There's one I quite like, but I'm just, you know, planning my next move."

"Well, I wouldn't waste much time on that. If she likes you, any plan will work. If she doesn't, none will. Ask her and find out. What's her name?"

Alex hesitated.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to run off tell Barbara. Let's face it, as secrets go, you've got some pretty sweet leverage over me. What's her name? I'm just curious."

"Eurydice," he said.

Mrs Rochdale burst into laughter. "Well I can see why you didn't want to tell me. Pretentious much these Oxford girls or is she actually a foreign student visiting from ancient Greece. I mean surely they could have just gone with Helen and saved her a lifetime of embarrassment. I mean do you actually go around calling her that?"

"No, we mostly just call her 'Dee'. She's very nice actually. Her parents are just a bit, well you know..."

"Well, I can see why the planning is taking sometime. It's hard enough asking a girl out without being expected to turn into a swan first. Still, if she's out of your league, I hear her sister Medusa is a bit easier to get into bed, if not exactly a looker."

At least Mrs Rochdale seemed to have cheered up a bit after her ordeal, even if her knowledge of Greek mythology wasn't exactly on point. "Sorry, I shouldn't mock, it's not her fault. I'm sure she's a very nice girl. Well if you do ever get up the courage to ask her out and you two want to borrow the dungeon, I mean loft, I can always take myself off to the cinema for a couple of hours."

Alex had now gotten the impression that whatever else he thought might happened today, probably wasn't going to and it was best to save himself from any further embarrassment.

"Err, thanks. Anyway I guess I should get going. Happy to help. If you ever get trapped playing dangerous sex games with a total stranger again, don't hesitate to call and I'll be right over."

Mrs Rochdale showed him out. As he grabbed his bike and wheeled it across the road, she watched him. As he disappeared into his house, she closed her own door. Dammit, she thought. His parting shot had given her an idea. It was a very, very bad idea, but she was going to do it anyway.

3. Getting trapped playing dangerous sex games with a total stranger. Again

"Mrs Rochdale, I'm coming up."

Lisa Rochdale heard the cry coming from the front door. By now Alex would have found the note on the door that simply said 'upstairs'. Anyone else who found the note would assume it just literally meant up the stairs, but he alone would work out that it also meant up the ladder. Eventually. Probably. You sometimes had to be patient with Alex, though he usually got there in the end. The note, and having pulled the loft door shut, should protect her from accidental discovery by anyone else. If a noisy neighbour came in she'd have enough time to change out of the latex before coming down.

Good, he's finally here, she thought. She put her favourite book, Lady Chatterley's Lover, down and quickly got into the stocks. There was a knack to getting into a stock yourself. It wasn't easy but it was one she had perfected over many years of happy marriage - a marriage indeed made all the happier by Colin regularly coming home to find her already captive. She couldn't lock it, of course, but that was probably for the best after what had happened last week.

She'd been waiting up here most of the morning, regrettably but unavoidably. Alex rarely got up early. That was the most common complaint Barbara had against her son, but he often disappeared out on his bike immediately afterwards and, as today was the day she'd decided to do this, she didn't want to risk missing him. She'd dropped the note off nice and early. It simply said for Alex to pop round later so she could pay him back for the item he got for her from town last week and, also, if he was over, could he help set-up her new television as she was hopeless with these things. She'd added that last line because she didn't just want Barbara to use the note as a pretext to come over for a natter herself. Alex's mother was just as technologically illiterate as herself and, hopefully, that would be enough to keep her away.

"Mrs Rochdale? You don't seem to be on the first floor. Are you in the loft by any chance?"

"Yes, come up," she yelled back. She'd foregone the ball-gag on this occasion. Alex would, no doubt, need guidance.

Getting the loft door open involved using a long metal stick to unhook the two clips and then slowly letting it fall. Alex got the first step right, but then was nearly brained by the trap door swinging down suddenly. From her position in the stock, Lisa just heard click, click, swish, "Fuck". There was then a pause as he hooked the ladder down and extended each section of it. He climbed up and, now being familiar with the loft, immediately found the light-switch. He pulled himself up into the room.

This time, if anything, it took him longer to gauge the situation.

"Again?" he finally asked.

"Oh deary me," Lisa said as if she were in a pantomime. "However could I have known I would get trapped here again. I'm so careless. Luckily my hero is here again and he's such a nice lad who would in no way ever take advantage of a trapped lady." She laid the emphasis so strongly on the last nine words that there was, surely, no way her intent could be misunderstood.

"Mrs Rochdale, you're trying to seduce me!" cried Alex.

Yes, but are you going to let me, she wondered.

"Well, unless I'm mistaken, it seems your latest assailant didn't even get his way with you before leaving you trapped. In fact, looking closer, he doesn't even appear to have locked you in." He had been moving closer to her as he spoke and as he finished, she heard the lock click into place.

"I do seem to have entered into the story rather earlier that last time, but it does seem to me that if history wants to repeat itself, we'd best not skip any stages, had we?"

Mrs Rochdale smiled. Alex seemed to be rising to the occasion magnificently. "I suppose we'd better not," she agreed.

"So, why don't you take me step-by-step through the events of last Friday and we'll try to recreate them as closely as possible."

"Well, before we start, I should mention that my assailant was already naked. I think that's important." Behind her she could hear Alex start to take his shirt off. This was going to be a fun game, although Lisa reflected it wasn't strictly necessary to stick to the exact events of last week. She had been enjoying herself that evening right up to the point where things had become unfortunate though. Alex finished undressing and came round in front of her. He had a smooth chest and surprisingly well defined muscles especially on his legs. All the cycling must be paying off. His cock, already erect, was also a pleasant surprise.

"Oh dear," she said. "This won't do at all. Your cock is so much bigger than his. I'm afraid with that inside me I will climax at all the wrong times."

Alex smiled. It wasn't entirely true of course. Trevor, as he'd called himself, hadn't been that much smaller, but a sub should always serve to subtly reinforce her dom's confidence. That's what all the books on the subject always said.

"So you got a good look at this guy's cock did you? Even trapped in the stocks like this?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she replied happily. "In fact the first thing he did was rub his cock all over my face."

"I see," he said. That hadn't been true. She'd sucked Trevor off downstairs on the sofa over a glass of Chianti and a pizza as part of the 'getting to know you' period, but she was happy where she was now and didn't exactly want to wait up to half-an-hour for delivery.

Alex moved straight in front of her. He'd been playing his part with gusto, but faced with actual sexual contact, suddenly looked scared. There were obviously a bunch of red lines they'd been crossing for some time now, but none as crimson as the one they were facing now. If he touched his cock to her face, then they'd have moved together into the realm of sexual contact. She wanted it. She'd assumed that any nineteen-year-old boy would want it as well. Was she being fair to him though, she suddenly wondered. How often had he actually had sex? How experienced was he? Barbara had mentioned something about him bringing a girl round once or twice, and had fretted about what would happen if he got her into trouble, but it had all died down pretty quickly. They'd broken up and she didn't think Barbara had ever gotten a clear answer about what exactly had gone wrong.

Alex suddenly steeled himself. Stepping forward he brought his dick into contact with her face. She felt its warmth against her check. He held it there for a few seconds, then moved it to the same position on the other side of her face. Then again he seemed unsure how to proceed. Ever helpful, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and he immediately accepted her invitation, resting his arms on the top of the stock as he did so. The stock had an adjustable height, but there was a real art to setting it and she'd had to estimate his height. She'd been a little off and he had raise himself on tip-toes to get in the right position.

It is difficult, if not impossible, to give a blow-job while in a stock if your partner is unwilling to play an active role. It took Alex a little while to realize this. For the first few seconds, he was clearly just enjoying the warmth of her mouth and her tongue moving against his shaft, but even after a minute he still wasn't moving as he should. Her mouth was full and her arms were restrained so it was difficult to give suggestions either with verbal or body language. Having no other option, she ever so gently brought her teeth down onto his shaft and put the slightest amount of pressure onto it. As any man would, he pulled out immediately. It was a major no-no for a sub to try to inflict pain on her dom, but she suspected nothing would be conventional about their relationship and they'd have to develop their own set of rules.

"You can fuck my mouth," she said. "Just pull out every so often to let me talk and to get my breath back."

He re-entered and did as she commanded, moving his dick up and down in her mouth. He was cautious at first, still worried about hurting or choking her, but his hands soon moved from the stocks to her head, holding her in position as he took what he wanted from her. As requested he pulled out after a minute, but, after spitting out some saliva, she found she had nothing to say except "More".

As he continued to use her, she found herself getting into the headspace. She'd missed this -- being total restrained and vulnerable and, at the same time, adored by the man she was giving herself to. She could feel how hard this young man's dick was and how much he was getting off on her. There was also the thrill of it being a guy so much younger than her. True, Alex wasn't much off a ladies' man, but still the fact that he clearly found her desirable made her feel special. She would be his first time doing so many things. She suddenly made a decision, but she had to wait for him to pull out again to communicate with him.

"Have you ever cum in a girl's mouth?" she asked. Had she chosen the word 'girl' consciously? She certainly felt like a girl again. Alex shook his head.

"I want to taste your semen," she told him. Perhaps this was unwise. It wasn't seemly for a sub to be in such a hurry for their master to cum. What's more, having him cum at the wrong point of a session could seriously disrupt the flow. An experienced dom could find plenty to do while getting ready for round two, but that might be more difficult for a first timer. They'd hardly started to play, but she was sure that Alex wouldn't last long anyway. Nonetheless she'd been so turned on by the thought that she couldn't resist it. She told herself she wasn't taking control of this encounter, just letting him know what options he had.

In the end, he lasted longer than she'd expected. He fucked and withdrew a good four or five times before his trusts started to build and build and she found her mouth filling with that bitter taste. Alex held his cock at the back of her mouth as it exploded again and again into her.

"Wow," he said as he finally pulled out. "That was amazing. You're amazing."

Lisa smiled to herself. It's didn't take much for her to feel appreciated. Most of the cum had already disappeared down the back of her throat, but there had been a lot and there was enough left for her to bring it to the front of her mouth and dribble it out between her lips.

"Let me get you some water," said Alex. She'd been hoping for a different reaction, but the lad was ever thoughtful. She'd put out a couple of bottle of mineral water. Sex was thirsty work and the last thing you wanted in the middle of an hour long session was to have to nip downstairs for a drink. Alex twisted the cap off the bottle and held it up to her lips so she could drink. She drank about half and he then drank the rest.

There was now a pause and, as she'd been worried, it looked like he'd dropped out of the fantasy after shooting his load. It was decision time. She could let him go home and arrange for him to come back another day. He could free her, they could go downstairs, he genuinely could help her set up her TV and then they could watch mid-afternoon programming until he was fully reloaded. Or she could try to keep him in the zone. That might be difficult if he was having second thoughts about what they'd just done.

"So, what's next?" she asked, trying to gauge his emotional state.

"Are you uncomfortable?" he asked. "Do you need to get out of this thing?"

"Not if you still want me here," she replied.

"Ok," he said. He knelt down and started to kiss her passionately. She was surprised. This was a new experience. When in the stocks, her husband had spent most of his time behind her, unseen, and that was part of the thrill. They'd made out often enough normally, during vanilla bedroom sex, but it had never been much of a part of their play. It couldn't be very comfortable for Alex to get into the right position to kiss well while she was in the stocks, which was probably another reason why she'd never done it with Colin. She was looking straight into his eyes as he forced his tongue down her throat. His arms reached round and up and started to play with her breasts. It was difficult for him to reach due to the stocks obstructing him and as a result his groping was technically pretty ineffectual, but she didn't mind. It felt good to be touched. It had only taken a minute and the temperature was rising again.

Eventually their lips parted and Alex moved back out of view. She waited to see what he would do first.

She felt hands down her back, moving from her shoulders all the way down to her bottom and then down her legs. He repeated it again. It was more like a massage than bondage play, but it felt good, even if he was clearly winging it. After the third circuit, he must have felt confident enough to go for her pussy, gingerly touching her lightly. She moaned, more as an encouragement than from any overwhelming pleasure. He'd need to be more hands on as things progressed, but she'd give him some time before barking any more orders at him.

Suddenly the sensation changed and she felt something warm at wet at her entrance. He'd moved down and started to kiss her there. The surprise made her now made her genuinely cry out. It had been more than a year since she'd had that kind of attention down there. Alex proceeded to eat her out, initially as inexperienced in this as everything else, but also clearly enjoying himself and clearly attentive to what was working. Just as her climax was building, he pulled away from her.

"Do you want me to continue or should I try something else?" he asked.

Dammit, thought Lisa, yes I want you to continue, but you shouldn't be asking me. She nodded, though, as much as the stocks would allow and he went back to work. After this was over she'd have to sit him down and talk about their roles and how he was expected to behave -- how she wanted him to behave. She realized that she already decided she wanted a second 'date', hell, she was already mentally calculating how many sessions it would take to whip him into shape. Or rather for him to be in shape to whip her. She let out a giggle at her own joke.

"Am I tickling you?" he said, stopping again. Lisa cringed, waving her climax good-bye again. She decided it was time to move on and try for deeper pleasure.

"You ever fuck a woman in the ass?" she asked, and, certain of the answer, she immediately continued, "If you want to try, grab one of the plugs from the table. I'll need some time to get ready. Maybe one of the smaller ones." She didn't like giving instructions so directly, but anal was definitely something you needed to give a tutorial on.

"It's okay. Mrs Rochdale. I know it's painful. We can do it normally."

"Alex, I'm telling you directly I want you to fuck my ass. Don't make me say it again." She'd really have to do something about him calling her Mrs Rochdale all the time. Sure, if she was the domme, it would be fine. It didn't work as a sub though and she wasn't sure plain old Lisa sounded right either. Normally she'd like to be called all kinds of dirty names, but none that Alex would agree to without mood-killing levels of fuss. That was another conversation they'd have to have later.

He now returned from getting the necessary items from the workbench. She wondered if she was going to have to instruct him step-by-step in its application, but surprisingly he apparently had the basics down. He ran the lube gently round her ass, guiding most of it between her two cheeks. She would have liked him to add some to the plug itself, but he'd been so generous with it on her asshole, that it wasn't an issue and she didn't interrupt. She could tell as it started to slip in that he'd chosen the smallest of the plugs she had. She'd been using plugs for nearly twenty years now and she was very careful not to let out any signs of discomfort which might further worry the young man.