My Dom is Such a Nice Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked around nervously. She hadn't said it loudly, but she shouldn't be saying it at all in public. The restaurant was noisy, but that was partly because the tables were crammed so close together.

"I mean," Lisa continued "That's your thing right. Is she going to be into that, when the time comes?"

"That's not my thing. It was just a thing that in those particular circumstances that maybe seemed like something that we could explore. I don't know what she might be into. We're taking it slow."

"And if she isn't into the same things as you?" Lisa was pushing this angle, but Alex wasn't sure if she was playing with him or trying to make an actual point.

"That's fine. Look, I don't have any unrealistic expectations despite your attempts to create some. In terms of intensity and creativity, you may well end up being the best sex of my life and that's something to treasure. But Dee and I, we'll work out what we're into together. It'll be a bit weird starting from scratch. You and I kind of went from naught to a hundred-and-twenty in no time at all."

"So your happy trading in your 1953 vintage Ferrari for a..." she paused, her fork in the air again. "Now what kind of car would you say she was?"

"She's still another Ferrari." Alex shot back instantly, "I'm just driving slowly while I figure out the handling."

He was sure now that she was just playing with him, but he wanted finish what he'd been saying. It was serious. "The thing is, she and I have hooked up a couple of times, but we've been clear that it wasn't exclusive. Well, I'm planning to ask her for that commitment. I think she'll agree and I wanted to tidy up all the loose ends before that." Alex pushed on quickly, before Lisa could make a joke of 'loose' or 'ends' or, for that matter, 'we've'. "I really need to thank you. Our time together has made me a lot more confident and I would never have been brave enough to approach her, at least not in the good successful way that I did, if it hadn't been for you. And she should definitely thank you for my performance the first time we hooked up. I was magnificent, if I do say so myself. Important lessons already learned and all that."

"So every relationship is just practice for the next one, eh?" Lisa had an impish smile again.

"Maybe at my stage of life, yes. But don't mess around, you were saying just now how it wasn't serious."

"And if it was?"

"Then I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you tell my mother. It isn't and it can't be, as you well know. But it did occur to me that, since we're not exclusive yet, it would be okay for us to hook up one last time. I called the Chester Hotel and they said they had a room available if we want it. I thought it would be a good way to say, well not good-bye, but well you know..."

"No hard feelings?"

Alex raised an eye-brow, Roger Moore style. Lisa laughed, "Ok. So I'm listening. What are the facilities like?"

"It's not exactly designed to cater to your particular needs, but I thought that might be nice for a change. We've never actually spent the night together properly. I thought it might be romantic," Alex said.

"I'm not sure I do romantic anymore," said Lisa uncertainly.

"How about if your dom commands it?" he asked.

"Well, then I might just about be able to endure it," she replied.

Just then the waitress was back to clear up the plates. "Can I get you folks any dessert?" she asked.

"I'll have the Strawberry Mascarpone Whip Parfait," said Lisa immediately. She'd obviously spend her earlier menu-time making the important decisions.

"An excellent choice. And for sir?"

"I'll just have some ice-cream." said Alex.

"Which flavour would you like?" the waitress asked.

Lisa jumped in as quick as a flash, "He just wants vanilla."

The waitress smiled politely and left. She hadn't really understood their inside joke, but it was nice to see a young guy being able to share a laugh with his mother.