My Dom is Such a Nice Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the plug now in, she was expecting to be fucked. Instead Alex came round holding another bottle of water. "Drink," he said.

"Oh, thanks. I'm not thirsty though," she said.

"Drink it, please," he said. He'd included the magic word, but it still sounded like an order -- the first real order her new dom had given her. She wasn't sure why it was important, but disobeying would invalidate a lot of the points she was planning to make in their post-match discussions, so she gulped it down.

"Okay, wait just a moment," he said, heading towards the ladder.

"What, are you planning on escaping with my new TV?" she asked. It was a joke, but his sudden movements had brought back a sudden, scary reminder of the events of last week.

He laughed. "I just need to get something. Back in a moment." She couldn't think what it could be. She was in equal measures irritated by the interruption and intrigued by what he was planning.

4. Boundaries.

The wait seemed long, but she could hear him still moving around downstairs so she wasn't too worried. Eventually he climbed back up the ladder and she heard him put something down. Part of the excitement was always not being able to see what was about to happen, still Colin had worked within certain defined parameters and she could predict, in any situation, what three or four things were likely to happen. Now, she really had no idea. It was so wonderfully scary.

All she could hear, for the first few moments, was him scrabbling around on the floor. Then, eventually, he said triumphantly, "Got it." The room was suddenly filled with music -- a solitary organ and a glitchy, unclear vocal coming from her old speaker. Surely he hadn't wasted all that time just to get some tunes on.

"Oh very modern," she said. "Is it going to have a tune eventually by any chance?"

"Is that a complaint?" Alex replied. "I know I'm new to all this, but I'm pretty certain I know which of us gets to choose the music in this kind of relationship. Besides, I've only got the one CD."

"No, no," Lisa said quickly. "I'm always glad to have my boundaries widened. Even if the experience is quite painful." She thought about directing him downstairs to her album collection, but doubted he'd be too keen on the Hollies. Most of the CD's had been her husband's anyway and she didn't really feel like listening to them much these days.

The vocal was now starting to become audible. "Everything in its right place," the singer mumbled. That was appropriate at least, she thought. Comforting, in a disturbing way.

She felt Alex move closer to her and he put one thing down by her feet, then another, then made some adjustments to the positioning.

"Right, now I want you to pee for me," he said.

Lisa was suddenly shocked. "What?" she said.

"I'd like you to piss, please. If it's okay?" She'd preferred the confident way he'd said it the first time.

"Oh, right. I guess we really should have talked about this before we started. I don't really...I mean, that's not something I've ever done."

"You did it last time," he said, sounding somewhat accusatory.

She had done it last time, but that had been very special and very forced circumstances. He'd obviously been watching as well. There'd been no way to stop that. In all their years of marriage, water-sports wasn't something that had ever come up, or at least, when it had, in a bondage guide book or in a discussion with others in the lifestyle, they'd both skipped over the concept without a second thought. Still, pretty much the first thing she'd done in this new relationship was pee in front of him. No wonder the poor lad was developing a fetish. She'd wanted to have a younger version of her husband back. Mentally she'd thought of all men as basically wanting the same kinds of things. She hadn't expected to be actually surprised.

So now she had a decision to make.

"Okay," she said. "Just this once, since you asked nicely."

She'd agreed, but actually doing it was more difficult. For a moment, she thought she wasn't going to be able to turn the tap on with someone watching. Finally, the stream started. The first few seconds, she could hear the sound as it hit the basin between her legs, then something clearly interrupted the flow. She wondered what he was doing. Surely not drinking it? No, that would surely create a gargling sound and she could still hear him breathing behind her. Still, it was going somewhere other than straight down. She felt weird about it, but having started she didn't stop until nature had taken its course. Once she had finished, she felt relieved, in more than just the usual sense.

But no sooner had she finished then she heard Alex take a step back and then she suddenly felt another stream of warm liquid hit her ass and run down her leg.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" she shouted.

"It's okay, I put towels down," he replied.

"No, it bloody well isn't. Stop that at once."

It was just as difficult for him to stop as it had been for her, but immediately he aimed away from her and she heard the sound of his stream running into the bowl. She heard Alex, pull out some tissues and, presumably wipe himself down. He then wiped around her legs and ass.

"I'm sorry. I just...I mean, I thought..." he said.

"I know what you thought. But you knew I wasn't comfortable with it and you did it anyway."

"I'm sorry. Just, I thought you wanted... I mean..." He sounded genuinely apologetic, however badly he was expressing himself.

"Look, maybe we should have had this talk before we started. I just thought it would be more fun this way to surprise you. But, no, you can't just do whatever you want. At least, we need to have boundaries, and I guess we should have set them up beforehand. I haven't really ever considered doing what you just did and I'm not at all sure I'm comfortable with it. But, I could be persuaded, once we've got to know each other a bit better. Maybe. Or maybe not."

"So, I've blown it have I?" Alex sounded appropriately sheepish.

"No, I didn't say that. I was enjoying things right up till just now. I guess you've ruined my mood and I've ruined yours a bit. But we can continue if you'd like. Just stick to the implied script, for today."

So much for building up your dom's confidence, Lisa thought. She'd basically had to take control of the whole of the rest of the session. Still, that sort of behaviour needed nipping in the bud.

"You could try whipping me if you like." That was a peace offering that had usually worked with her husband.

"Oh, I'm not sure I'd enjoy that. It seems a bit, you know..." Alex said. There was a bit of an uncomfortable silence. Great, thought Lisa. The whipping was the bit she enjoyed the most, but she didn't really want to be whipped by someone who wasn't enjoying it. It really ruined all the fun. It reminded her of the old joke -- "The masochist says 'Whip me', the sadist says 'No'". It seemed like neither of them was getting what they really wanted today.

There was an uncomfortable pause.

"I was kind of looking forward to the anal sex?" Alex eventually proffered rather hopefully. Lisa quickly accepted. It seemed like the only way she was getting a sore ass today. Perhaps they really weren't compatible. Still, thinking back, her first real session with Colin had been something of a disaster as well.

"Okay. Are you hard? I mean, do you need any help?" The problem with the stocks was, when things fell apart like this, it was quite tricky to read the situation effectively. He'd presumably been soft enough to pee early and the last few minutes hadn't exactly been sexy.

"No. I'm okay." He said to her surprise. She suddenly felt his cock against her legs. He was indeed instantly hard -- one of the joys of youth. She felt his hand reach for the butt-plug.

"Leave it in for the moment. Start in my pussy and move to my ass later when things heat up."

Alex grunted an agreement. Lisa felt his cock pushing against her opening. She thought about telling him not to go so fast, but she'd been saying a lot and would, no doubt, need to say more before the climax. She'd stayed wet through the last few minutes anyway and he entered her smoothly. Having a cock inside again felt so good. Sure, she'd had one last week, but she'd stricken that douche from the record and she'd had a long stretch of abstinence. This was what she'd been craving for so long.

His hand came round to her stomach. The height of the stocks was okay, but a bit of support in her middle certainly helped secure her as he started to fuck her harder. "Your cock feels so good," she said, trying to encourage him.

He didn't reply, but squeezed her middle tighter. He kept pushing into her. She could feel that extra length over what she'd been used to with her husband. It did feel good. "Fuck me harder," she demanded.

He still didn't say anything, but did step up his speed. The extra pace started her bouncing around and slapping against him. The ferocity was good, but she wasn't appreciating the silent treatment. "How do you feel?" she asked.

"Good." He replied.

"Why don't you tell me then?" she hinted.

"It feels good. Really." He said.

"What feels good?"

"Your pussy feels good."

"Okay, keep going."

"Your pussy feels so good. On my dick."

It wasn't much, but it was better and it was something they could work on. "Okay, it's time to fuck my ass."

Alex stopped and pulled out. A moment she felt him take hold of the buttplug and pulled it out expertly. Good, she thought, he can be trained. She felt his cock at her hole.

"Lube." She said. "You'll need to add some to your cock."

He obeyed. She heard the squeeze of the bottle and the sound of him rubbing it over his cock. Then it was back behind her again, probing for a way in. She arched her back more trying to accommodate him. She should have asked him to upgraded to one of the larger plugs halfway through the previous session, but with all that had gone on, there hadn't been time. Nevertheless, she was partially already open and finally he slid in. She let out a moan.

"Oooo," Alex cried.

"How is that?" she asked.

"That's...different. Wow, that's really tight. Are you okay? I'm not hurting you?" It occurred to Lisa that, as well as trying anal for the first time, he was also probably having bareback sex for the first time. Perhaps she should have insisted they use a condom. Once men got a taste for it raw, they rarely wanted to go back and he had a lot of potentially risky partners ahead of him in his twenties. She wasn't worried for this encounter -- she'd been monogamous for decades, and had had herself tested after last week's incident.

"No, it's okay. You can fuck me like normal from now on. Don't worry if I scream out. I'll tell you clearly if there's a problem."

He started to move inside her, back and forward. Despite her instructions, he was initially still cautious. There had been discomfort during the blowjob, but this was the first real pain she'd felt during the session. Normally, by this stage, her partners would have whipped behind red. She had a strange relationship with pain. She enjoyed it if it was giving someone else pleasure. Still as always, she found the first entry and few thrusts the worst, or the best, and then as she opened up to accommodate him, the aching faded.

"That's it, baby, fuck me good."

He tried grabbing her by the shoulders but as the stocks were in the way he found it hard to get a proper grip. For a second he hesitated, trying to find something to do with his hands. He moved them slowly down her back and then held on to her waste. Holding her in place there allowed him more purchase and his next few thrusts were even deeper. Lisa let out a scream, and he was suddenly cautious again. Both his hands and cock relaxed for a second.

"Don't fucking stop. Just like that," she ordered. His grip tightened again and he went deeper than ever.

"That's it," she moaned. "That's fucking it. You ever fuck any of your girls in the ass like this?"

For a moment, after asking the question, she was worried that Alex would take her over-literally and mention that they'd already established that he hadn't and she'd have to explain what a rhetorical fucking questions was. Instead he replied instantly, "No, baby, just your ass. You the only one slutty enough to let me slide up there."

Good boy.

"You like slutty girls?"

"I like them when their asses are lubed up and they're screaming my name" Maybe he did have a latent knack for this that could be brought out in the right circumstances.

"Oh, Alex," she moaned, taking the hint.

"Louder," he insisted.

"Oh my fucking God, Alex." she obliged again.

"You want me to cum in your ass?" Now he was asking the rhetorical questions.

"Yes, baby."

"Then tell me."

"I want you to come in my fucking ass, Alex. Cum hard inside me."

He was now hammering her harder and faster. Along with him, she felt her orgasm rise.

"Okay, here it comes. Are you ready for my cum in your slutty ass?"

Three more thrusts and then suddenly he drove deeper than he'd been before, erupting in her tight hole. His body shook and he let out a loud roar. A second later, she joined him in climax. Her knees suddenly gave out and for a second her head banged against the wood of the stocks before he grabbed her again and supported her until she got her balance back.

"Holy fucking Christ," he said.

"Holy fucking Christ," she repeated. "That was just what I needed."

5. Partings.

Martin's was one of the most popular café restaurants in Oxford. It was where the posh came when they wanted something not too posh. This Saturday morning it was doing a roaring trade with parents performing the essential check that that the rigours of academic life were not so onerous for their off-spring that they were unable to get out of bed before twelve when a free lunch was on offer. Anyone watching the scene as Alex wound his way to the table where Mrs Rochdale would assume the same of them, as long as they didn't listen too closely to the conversation. He gave her a chaste peck on the cheek and sat down.

"Hi, sorry I'm late. There was a gig over at Brookes and we were out late." Alex looked pleased to see her, but a little green around the edges. He hadn't intended to stay out so late, but Oxford's second university was a long walk from his dorm and he hadn't fancied making the trek back alone. Besides, She had been there and he hadn't wanted to leave Her on her own with others.

Lisa put her hands on the table and leaned in. "Oh, lovely. Anyone I would have heard of?"

"Gorky's Zygotic Mycni," he said. He'd barely heard of them himself. A lot of his social life these days was driven a lot less by what he wanted to go to and more by who was likely to be going. They'd been alright if a bit acoustic.

"That'll be a no then. How are you keeping?" Lisa asked earnestly.

Perhaps meeting in public had been a bad idea. She was turning into his mum, and he found himself replying in a typical son fashion. "Fine. Fine. Exams are coming up, so that's keeping us all busy."

"That's good to hear."

"Thanks for coming down. I know we haven't seen each other for a while." The last time had been at the start of May when he'd gone home for a long bank-holiday weekend. It was very fortunate he'd come back, because, wouldn't you know it, Mrs Rochdale's computer had developed a serious issue and they'd spent most the afternoon in the loft trying to find the right plug.

"Well I'm always delighted to see you and it's not as if my social life is so full that I can't come and see my favourite guy every now and then. I was a bit surprised though. Missing me?"

That was a complicated question and the answer probably wasn't as entirely yes as she was hoping. Luckily his need for a reply was interrupted by the waitress coming to take their order. Alex's parents often took him here on their visits and Lisa had looked over the menu while they'd been waiting, so they both knew what they wanted. The only thing they hesitated over was whether to order a bottle of wine or not. Lisa's car was at the Park'n'Ride and she wouldn't be driving again until much later and, although Alex had been out late, it really hadn't been that heavy a night, relatively speaking, so they eventually settled on sharing a bottle of the house white. Once the waitress bustled away with their order, Alex tried to restart the conversation. He was dreading this, but if it was to be done, it was best to be done quickly.

"I asked you to come here because there's something that I have to tell you and I thought it was better to say it in person." Alex had semi-rehearsed this speech many times over the last week: late at night, in lectures, during his daily run. He still hadn't got it in a form he was happy with.

"Okay, that sounds serious," said Lisa, giving a nervous laugh.

"It is. I mean, I'd like to thank you. I've had, that is, I'd like to think we've had a wonderful time over the last few months. You've taught me so much about life and really helped me grow-up in so many ways, but, well, how do I say this..." This was critical step, but rather than pull the band-aid off all at once, he found himself stuck teasing around the edges. Seeing her again, he wasn't a hundred percent sure he wanted to do this.

"Alex Bagshot, are you breaking up with me?" She seemed surprised but not angry. He almost felt she was trying not to laugh.

"Well, the thing is, you remember that girl I mentioned? Dee. She and I have been getting quite close and..."

"You ARE breaking up with me. Look, Alex, it's okay. We're not exactly a couple. As you've said, we've had some fun together, but it was never supposed to replace real life for either of us. If you've found a nice girl about your age, then I couldn't be happier for you. Really."

Alex wondered if that was true or if Lisa was just a good liar. Maybe he'd hoped for more of a reaction from her. Maybe he shouldn't have made such a fuss about it and just casually dropped it into the chat the next time he'd gone back home. No, this needed to be done right.

"Yeah, well, I just thought it was best to be open about this. Our relationships it a bit unusual, so I wasn't sure exactly how to handle it."

"So did you sleep with her yet?"

Alex blushed and nodded.

"And was she divine?"

"She was..." Alex struggled for a moment for the right words. "Look, its different. You're divine. I mean what we do together, what we have done together, you and I, is amazing, really. I'll never forget it. This is, I don't know, more normal? Still amazing, it's sex and all. She's really beautiful and great and everything. It's not on the same level as what we did, but having a normal relationship is nice, you know?"

"Sure, I get it. I really do. We've had fun together, but it's not like what we have can replace a real relationship. You've filled a hole..." Lisa paused for a second as she realized her unfortunately phrasing. "Let's just say, you've served a need, but there's no way you could replace my husband -- being able to wake up next to someone every morning. That's special. You should have that as well. I'm happy you've found someone."

"Thanks, Lisa, I really appreciate your attitude."

"So that's that is it? Apart from the Muscadet and the steak and ale-pie?"

As if on cue, their main course arrived before he could answer. Again, the waitress had disrupted the flow of their conversation and then next few minutes were spent acquiring the appropriate sources, pouring the wine, and commenting on the general quality of the food, which was pretty damn good.

Just as Alex thought they had settled comfortably into the business of eating, Lisa's fork paused halfway to her mouth. "Have you peed on her yet?"