My Dominant Family

Story Info
A daughter learns how to be used by her dominant family.
10.7k words
4.34
70.4k
81
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeangel
deeangel
76 Followers

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Looking over fields of hay at the back of our house, I remembered the many happy memories. There was and still is lovely, lush, green fields and woods, with many different paths you can take, all different, some with dense undergrowth, some with lovey, peaceful scenery. I used to spend many happy hours running nearly naked through the hay and woodland trees, trying to catch the beautifully coloured butterflies, while listening to the bird song, the long grass tickling my legs. Laughing, and jumping, in all the tiny puddles of water with my daddy and brother Ian.

Playing in a pool we found, the water coming to my knees as I splashed Ian. Daddy was laying a blanket on the ground, spreading some food and drink for us, while watching us, then said to Ian while we were eating, 'how about we teach angel to swim?' looking from Ian to me, then back again.

'Oh, daddy,' I squealed, 'you know I tried when I was at school, and it scared the crap out of me. Let me think about it, maybe I will try later.'

'Oh, Angel, everyone should learn to swim, it will only be the three of us, and you know we would never let any harm come to you.'

I looked up at him, nodding, sweat breaking out on my forehead at the mere thought of it. 'Oh daddy, must I?' I said sullenly. 'I will try, but only you and Ian, no one else please, you have to promise me, and only in the pool at home,' my fingers twisting the hem of my short skirt, plucking the invisible thread.

'I promise, baby,' he said looking down at my trembling fingers and the sweat breaking out on my forehead.

I lay on the blanket memories of times gone past came flooding back. Thinking to myself, 'that was over ten years ago. I was now over eighteen. Could I really learn to swim,' I wondered. Closing my eyes, I closed my mind from such a terrifying thought. Taking as much warmth from the sun as I could and without thinking, I let my legs splay open, my fingers caressing my body. wondering, 'did I unconsciously torment them both?' if I did, I didn't know I was doing it until daddy coughed and said, 'Angel, close your legs and stop showing us your cunt, it isn't a lady like thing to do.' Gasping, I closed my legs, blushing from head to toe as I looked at daddy and Ian.

My fingers were playing as I relaxed by the pool, reminiscing, naked as I always was when I was alone, enjoying the hot sun as it caressed my body. The occasional breeze caressed my skin, making my nipples stand erect and teasing my protruding clit. I opened my pussy lips wider as I lay on the lounger, gazing at the pool, sparkling and twinkling as the rays of the sun bounced off the top of the water.

My fingertips, caressing my nipples, as I pulled back the hood of my clit, the warm breeze making me tingle, causing me to start juicing. My fingers found my wet pussy. I caressed my pussy lips, my fingers drenched with moisture.

Licking my fingers, I found I liked the taste that was leaking from my pussy. 'Would daddy be cross if he knew I was naked, legs spread wide, licking my juices off my fingers? Would he spank me, like he used to spank mummy?' I thought to myself.

The pool was round the back of the house and very secluded. I just had to make sure I put my bikini on before daddy and Ian came home. But, I loved the sensations I was feeling at being naked, the heat of the sun beaming down on my body. The breeze was tantalizing my nipples and between my thighs. My fingers, circling my hardening nipples as my other hand caressed my clit. Spreading my legs wide as I opened my pussy lips with my fingers, my clit started to protrude more. The more I tormented it, the more it protruded, the more I enjoyed it.

The sensations I felt made me tremble all over. Especially when I pulled hard on my nipples, sending millions of tingles down to my tight virgin pussy. I loved how it was making me feel, my hips automatically bucking and jerking, causing me to moan out loud, 'yessss.'

The heat of the sun; was making me feel hot and sweaty, so I got up and went to the kitchen for a cool drink. Wondering, 'how it would feel to have a real man like my daddy to caress me like this.' I could feel and see strings of pearly moisture between my thighs, feeling it trickle down my inner legs. I didn't bother to put anything on, seeing as I was the only one here. I had another hour or so before daddy and Ian were due home.

Taking a cold shandy from the fridge, I placed it to my lips, gulping half the bottle in one go. Drips from the bottle fell onto my nipples, making them react to the coldness, causing me to shudder. I could feel my inner thighs were more than moist. I placed my open hand on my pussy, not realizing just how wet I had got.

I perched myself on the edge of the table, spreading my thighs wide. I put a mirror between my legs, my fingers tapping my clit, and the wetness I was oozing. Scooping some juices onto my fingers, I lifted them to my mouth, tasting myself again. My fingers were holding my pussy lips wide; my clit had gone a deeper red colour. I could see my pussy, all pink and juicy.

I liked how my clit felt when I circled it. How my pussy looked as I was exploring myself, and how the sensations made me feel. I enjoyed all these new feelings I was getting. I could see my pussy lips opening and closing. Scooping my juices onto my fingers, I sucked them dry, 'mmm.'

Putting the mirror on an angle so I could watch my pussy as I masturbated. I began to rub my clit hard. The more I rubbed, the more juice escaped from my cunt, pooling on the table. I was so deep in thought as I watched my pussy opening and closing, getting nearer and nearer to cumming, 'fuck daddy, yesss.' I didn't see or hear my daddy walk in. When he realized what I was doing and looking at, he stopped by the door rubbing his crotch, watching me as he said.

'What are you doing, Angel?'

Hearing his voice made me jump, just as I was licking my fingers dry again, making the mirror clunk on the table, quickly closing my legs in embarrassment.

'Oh crap daddy, you made me jump. What are you doing home so early! I wasn't expecting you for a while yet,' I replied, flushing beetroot red, keeping my eyes averted. Also aware I was still naked, yet daddy could see my whole naked body.

'As I've just said, what are you doing sitting on the kitchen table, naked with your legs wide open, looking at your cunt?'

I could feel his eyes roaming over my body and had to think of something to say quickly, 'I-I, I'm not sure if something has bitten me, so I was trying to check, sorry daddy.'

Putting his briefcase on a chair, he walked around to face me. Lifting my chin with his fingertips, he looked into my eyes, taking the mirror off me and placing it on the counter behind him.

'Here, let daddy have a look to see where you have been bitten. Maybe I can soothe it for you,' he said, never once did he take his eyes from mine. 'Show me where you think you have been bitten, baby,' glancing down at my body, noticing my small perky breasts and how my nipples hardened at his gaze, my tiny waist, and fuller hips. Holding my hands, he held them out, but he could not see anything like a bite. Although, he could see my pussy opening and protruding red clit. He could see how red and swollen I was and my juices pooling around my butt.

'No daddy, I've not been bitten on my body,' trying to pull my hands from his, but he held me securely. Parting my legs; so I could show him the inner part of my thigh. 'Somewhere around here,' I said, trying to point to my inner thigh, which I couldn't see without a mirror.

'Lay back, baby, let daddy have a look. Just let me get some ointment to rub on; and while I am getting it, cover yourself up,' he tossed me a hand towel to cover myself. While he went to the bathroom for the ointment, I saw him adjusting his pants as he went. He was hoping I hadn't noticed the effect I was having on him.

Angel brought back so many memories of when her mother was still with them; and how she loved to be used and dominated. But, she had passed over a few years ago now, and Angel was the image of her, both in looks and body shape, 'ohh fuckkk,' I growled.

Getting the ointment, I tried taking a deep calming breath before going back to the kitchen where my beautiful daughter was waiting for me.

I was on the kitchen table with a hand towel partially covering me; my daddy could see my nipples poking up, as the towel wasn't big enough to hide them.

'Which leg do you think you've been bitten on baby,' daddy asked, raising an eyebrow, as he placed the ointment by the side of me. Looking up at him, I pointed to my left leg.

'Lift your knees for me and hold them, let me take a good look for you.'

As I lifted my knees, the towel shimmied between my breasts, exposing my bare moist cunt. I didn't bother covering myself again, as daddy had already seen me when he had walked into the kitchen watching me cum.

Trying to ignore what he was seeing; daddy scanned my legs as he lifted both my ankles. 'I don't see anything that looks like a bite, are you sure you been bitten?'

'Yes daddy, but it's nearer my butt,' pushing my legs farther apart, which opened my pussy lips more to him. I knew I was oozing juice; I could feel it trickling down, pooling at my butt hole. Daddy could also see it.

'Right baby,' he said, pushing both my legs further up the sides of my chest, lifting my butt slightly off the table, making my legs fall wider open, not only showing daddy my cunt, but my ass hole too. Audibly gulping, I flushed crimson, knowing my daddy could see how wet I was. Would he know I had been playing with myself? Was he looking at my open cunt or my ass, or was he simply just looking for the bite I said I'd got; I wasn't sure.

'Daddy, can you see anything?'

'Yes, I sure can see plenty, but there is no bite mark at all, although you look really red around your clit and cunt! Have you been scratching or masturbating maybe' he asked, glancing at me as he raised his eyebrows. 'Never mind, stay as you are while I put some ointment on you, and hold your legs wide open for me.'

I couldn't answer him; I just nodded my head.

Picking up the ointment, he squirted a little on his fingers, then massaged it into my pussy, and round my swollen clit and asshole, which made me tingle, and my pussy began to pulsate. As he was doing this, Ian walked in the back door, laughing and joking with his friend Paul, a look of surprise on both their faces; when they thought they saw what was happening.

'Dad, what you doing? And you Angel, you're naked.'

'It's not what you think Ian, she was looking for a bite mark when I came in, she couldn't find it, so I've tried to find it for her. But she hasn't been bitten, although she is looking very red around her cunt, so I have rubbed some ointment on for her. Take a look for yourself.'

'Don't need to dad, I can see perfectly well from here, and so can Paul; yes, she does look very red, what you been doing angel, trying to make yourself cum;' was his simple reply, smiling, as he glanced at his dad, then his friend Paul.

A gasp came from my mouth, my hands shooting down my body, as I tried to cover myself and close my legs, 'daddy,' I cried.

'Keep still baby till this ointment has soaked in,' he said, keeping hold of me, stopping me from closing my legs, allowing them all a full view of my cunt and ass. They could see my maiden pussy lips swelling and getting more than most my juices were dripping down my ass. They could see my nipples hardening as the towel daddy had given me covered nothing.

'Ian just hold her legs for me please, while I wash my hands.'

Ian looked at his dad but did as was asked of him, and he couldn't help looking as my cunt kept opening and closing, licking his lips, as he watched my juices run down my valley, as it pooled around my ass. Feeling a stirring in his pants, he glanced at Paul, who was standing by the door, taking everything in he was seeing. Paul was also adjusting his lengthening cock. Both of them noticed my fingers pinching my nipples.

Paul coughed as he looked at Ian, 'I'll wait outside for you buddy!' Slipping quickly through the open back door.

'Oki doki Paul, I'll be with you as soon as dad comes back.' A few minutes later, Daddy came back into the kitchen.

'Has Paul gone,' daddy asked Ian.

'No dad, he is waiting outside for me,' glancing at him as if to say, 'what did you expect.'

'Right, let's have a look at you now baby,' taking hold of my ankles, allowing Ian to disappear in the same direction Paul went.

'See you later dad,' daddy heard, seeing the kitchen door close.

'Okay son! Now tell me, Angel, what have you been doing exactly, your pussy looks as though you have been masturbating, or is it, you just may need some help. Do you want daddy to help you with what you need?'

Checking the ointment had soaked in properly, his fingers tenderly touched my cunt lips, opening them with his fingers. He could see I was still untouched by any man by how small my pussy hole was.

Daddy said, 'there you go baby, all done, you should be alright now,' still caressing my pussy, his fingers tenderly touching my protruding clit, making me gasp, hearing my juices squelching the more he played. Letting go of my ankles, he stepped back.

Snapping my legs together, I sat up. Jumping off the table, I ran to my room, slamming the door behind me. But the door didn't latch properly as it slowly and silently swung open, so whoever was walking past would be able to look in. Falling onto my bed, I felt mortified that both daddy, my brother and his friend Paul had seen my open cunt and butt and how wet I was.

The way my body felt, I couldn't ignore. My heart was pounding. My nipples, rubbing on my duvet covers. Turning myself over, I flipped onto my back, placing my fingers on my nipples, which were beginning to burn as they stood proud; pulling and pinching them sent an eruption of butterflies throughout my whole body, pooling in my cunt. I needed release, especially after the way daddy had just touched me.

'Does daddy know how much I want him,' I wondered to myself.

My fingers felt like fluttering butterflies floating down my body till I reached my clit. I began circling it, moaning louder. I could feel the tingling sensations getting stronger, my fingers circling; faster. I knew I was cumming; my pussy and fingers were wet through. My thighs spread wide as my hips bucked, making the bed squeak as I came, thinking, 'would I get the same feelings when my daddy fucked me, taking my virginity. Oh Daddy, yesss, fuck me harder,' I murmured.

When I had calmed some, I felt a little better; my legs still spread-eagled for all to see. I was still playing, although; thoughts of daddy being my first and taking both my cherries wouldn't leave my mind. Ohhh, there was no question about it. I loved my daddy so much.

Once I remembered, when I was desperate for the bathroom, I went dashing in, so I didn't pee myself; I bumped into daddy, he was naked, as he stepped out of the shower, water dripping off his hair and down his body. We both stopped what we were doing and stared at each other. 'Oh daddy, sorry, but I'm desperate, I need to pee,' dancing from one leg to the other, pressing my hand on my pussy, in the hope I wouldn't wet myself. I saw his penis bobbing around as he moved.

'Oh daddy, please, I need to pee,' not taking my eyes off his cock.

Smiling, he wrapped a towel around his hips as he walked out the bathroom, shaking his head as he went, and pulling the door too, but not closing it. He heard me peeing as I sighed a sigh of relief, saying quietly to myself. But loud enough for daddy to hear.

'Fuck, what a cock, I would love to get my lips round it.'

At hearing this, daddy stopped in his tracks, wondering if he had heard right. Thinking to himself, he would have to be more careful in future, as I was growing into a young woman now; I wasn't a child any longer. Making a note of this in his head, he carried on.

When he had dressed, he again bumped into me as he left his bedroom. I had my head down towelling my hair, a small towel wrapped around me; that barely covered anything.

'Angel, what's got into you lately, parading around practically naked.'

I looked up; as I walked to my bedroom. 'Well, why not, you and Ian have already seen my cunt and ass, Paul as well, come to think of it;' I replied, letting the towel fall to the floor as I looked him up and down, knowing what was hiding underneath his clothing. With that thought in my head, I blushed furiously, hurrying onto my room, not bothering to close the door.

A few minutes later, daddy was standing by my door watching me. He saw I had a tiny see-through top and a short summer skirt on.

'Did she have any underwear on' he wondered!

I was sitting at my vanity staring into the mirror, my hands tight between my thighs, my fingers rubbing my so sensitive clit. I noticed that daddy was watching my every move very closely.

'Ok baby, what's going on, tell daddy.' He could still see my naked body, and it was beginning to affect him. He would have to do something about it, as I was growing into a beautiful young lady.

'I, I, I'm scared,' I stuttered, my eyes turning into saucers brimming with tears, as I looked at him.

'What! what are you scared of,' a look of concern crossed his face. Coming to sit on my bed, he held his arms open. I turned to face him, sucking my finger ends as I hopped onto his lap, wrapping my arms tightly around him. Daddy could feel my breasts and how my nipples were hardening and poking his chest; as he held me. He could also smell my sex as he held me tightly. I could feel his cock twitching between my butt cheeks.

'Baby, tell daddy what's troubling you.' He could feel tears wetting his top as my shoulders shook.

Wriggling on his hardening cock, I could feel myself getting warmer and moister. 'I, I can't do it daddy,' was all I said.

'You can't do what baby,' holding me away from him so he could look into my eyes.

My chin began quivering, 'you know,' nodding my head towards the window.

'No, I'm sorry, I don't know baby, tell me.' His hand fell onto my lap, and he could feel how warm and wet I was getting, wondering if it had anything to do with what had happened earlier in the day.

Lifting his hand to my breasts, he could feel my heart racing. I placed my fingers on top of his and started gently squeezing. 'Well, there are a couple of things really,' feeling my nipples hardening even more under his tender touch; this made me squirm more, feeling his hard, lengthening cock between my thighs. I loved what I was feeling, not wanting it to stop.

'I want to know what it's like to be fucked,' I blurted out, looking into his eyes. I felt him squeeze my nipple, flicking and pinching them with his fingers and thumbs, sending thrills coursing down my body. 'ohhhhhh,' he heard me whimper.

'Angel,' daddy said, rather firmly, 'you're my daughter.'

'But daddy, I trust you, or would you prefer I go with any boy who might give me something and hurt me.' I wriggled my ass cheeks on his lengthening cock, which was getting harder by the second. 'The boys I've dated just want to see my cunt and have a quick feel to satisfy themselves, then telling their friends, 'I had Angel's twat last night,' or for me to give them blowjobs, and that leaves me so frustrated.'

'Ok, ok, I want you to tell me what else is troubling you,' not taking his eyes from mine.

'I, I, I began stuttering.

'Angel, whatever it is, it can't be that bad, surely,' although he had a good idea what was troubling me.

Shaking my head from side to side, he felt another teardrop fall onto the back of his hand. 'Oh baby, come on,' as he held me tighter to him, 'nothing is ever as bad as you think,' bending to kiss my cheek.

deeangel
deeangel
76 Followers