My Dominant Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helping her onto the table, Angel did everything daddy asked of her, head on the table, ass in the air, totally naked. There was some lube and a butt plug by the side of her. Angel opened her ass cheeks, allowing daddy to insert some lube into her as he fucked her ass with his fingers, then on the butt plug, as he gently inserted it, slowly pumping it in and out. I could see dad's cock hardening again.

Ian could hear Angel start to moan, 'oh fuck, daddy, that's so good, you making me tingle again. I want more fucking.' Just as I walked into the kitchen, hearing dad say. 'I just might wait for Ian to come home, then ask him to fuck your mouth. I know he wants to, with the way he keeps looking at you. Would you like us both to fuck you at the same time.'

They heard Ian walk into the kitchen, sporting a massive hard-on. 'What do we have here then, your still naked Angel, with spunk all over you.' Looking at his dad, 'are you going to train her dad, like you did mum,' he asked, making them think he had only just arrived.

Angel jumped, but daddy had his open hand on her back, keeping her still. 'I was just saying to Angel; I could teach you to be a dominant.'

'I've been watching you for a while dad, I think I know how to handle her. Do you want me to show you?' he asked, letting his cock fall free from his pants.

'Do you think you could son,' dad asked, smiling at him.

'Yeah, I think I could; let me show you, then you can tell me if I go wrong anywhere.'

Standing at his dad's side, he was slowly wanking, looking at the butt plug now inserted in Angel's ass. He grabbed the butt plug, gently turning it. 'Lovely, Ian said as he walked round to face her, 'open wide for me Angel,' brushing the wet tip of his cock across her mouth, 'tongue out, and take a deep breath.' Looking at Ian, she did as she was told, taking a deep breath but couldn't help but squirm, as she bucked her hips. He gripped her hair, pushing his cock to the back of her mouth as he pounded her, eliciting moans, as daddy played with her plugged asshole.

'Fuck Ian, you should see her cunt pulsating, she's making me want to fuck her again.' Looking at Ian, he simply nodded his head; pumping the butt plug in and out, he lubed his cock, then he pulled the plug out of her ass, replacing it with his cock. 'I will go gentle with you Angel, just stay relaxed,' he felt her tense as he pushed his hard cock past her sphincter. 'Relax baby, relax,' pushing two fingers up her cunt finding her 'G' spot, he didn't have to work too hard to make her cum again. As she came, she relaxed more, allowing him to push deeper in her ass.

As they were both fucking her, the kitchen door opened, and who should walk in but uncle Tom and uncle Sam and Grandpa.

'Wow, what have we here' all of them taking the scene in.'

'You training Angel to be our new bitch,' grandpa asked.

'I am, she used to watch us as we used and fucked her mum, she's ready Pa, just look at her cunt, she is dripping wet, she wants to be just like her mummy, don't you Angel.'

Angel nodded her head smiling up at Ian, as Grandpa, said 'I need to get a taste of her, lift her up so I can get to her twat, I need to suck her dry.'

Dad lifted her so grandpa could slide under her. He placed his open mouth over her cunt, pushing his tongue deep in her hole, he started sucking hard. 'Sweet heavens, just like her mama, and grandma.'

As grandpa laid under Angel, his cock was so hard it was pushing against Ian's ass. Grandpa needed entrance in a hole, as Ian blurted out, 'Oh fuck I'm going to cum, I am going to feed you, Angel,' he began spurting rope after rope of spunk deep in her throat, and she swallowed greedily, lapping it all up.

Angel's orgasms were all rolling into one. Uncle Tom and Uncle Sam were both pulling and twisting her nipples. Daddy was near to erupting again in her ass. Grandpa opened her cunt wide, drinking everything that flowed from her, then sucked hard on her clit, as though it was a pacifier, his hard cock swinging in front of her eyes, she no more than sucked it into her mouth, taking it as deep as she could just like she had Ian's. Although she couldn't get a lot of grandpas' cock in, he was huge.

Daddy, Ian, uncle Tom, uncle Sam and grandpa all used my holes, and by the time they had all finished, I was a cumming wreck, yet I wanted more from them, and they all knew it.

I looked at them all, knowing my life had now changed and I was their whore, their slut, their bitch, my eyes ending on daddy. 'Daddy, I am a virgin no longer, and what a way to lose my virginities, to all the men I love dearly. Now I think I shall go and shower then lay down for a while.'

'You think so, do you.' He went over to her and placed a collar and leash on her and some cushioned knee pads. 'On your hands and knees slut and lay down in the position I showed you earlier.' He went over to the sink, rummaging under the cupboard till he found three bowls. Filling one with water, he placed it on the floor. One he placed by the door. The third one he put by the side of the plates he had brought out. She wondered what on earth he was doing, but she was soon to find out, placing herself as daddy had told her to, all her holes wide open for everyone to see.

Ian came back in the kitchen, 'just ordered tea dad, hope Chinese is okay?' Everyone nodded their heads, especially Angel, saying she was so hungry.

'When the order comes,' grandpa said. 'You will go and answer the door Angel, and take the order from whoever delivers it.'

'Ok grandpa, no problem, just let me get a skirt and top on.'

'No, Angel, you will stay naked, covered in our spunk when you answer the door. Now come here, while I suck on your nipples, I want them to start producing milk. I have some pumps that we used on your mama and grandma and soon will be feeding us, just like your mama and grandma, just like we are feeding you. You will sometimes wear breast pumps, and when you are fastened to the cross over there,' pointing to where daddy and Ian were pulling a large cross from behind the cupboard. 'You will be naked and spread-eagled for whoever comes in, they will suck on your nipples as they massage them doing this, you will soon start to produce milk for us; whether it is family, friends or neighbours. Do you understand what I am saying to you, Angel?'

Everyone was looking at her, waiting for her to answer. She noticed they were all slowly wanking again; seeing this sent tremors rippling through her.

'Yes grandpa I understand.'

'Good, then we will start tonight and don't think your daddy will go easy on you if you dare to disobey. Because if I know my son, he will be a strict master. Just like I was with your grandma and mama.'

'Fuck all this talk, my cock is hard again, look at her. Come, do your duty Angel, there's a good girl,' Uncle Tom said. 'Crawl over to me, and put your head on the floor, I am going to fuck your ass.' Hearing this made her start juicing again as she crawled over to him. 'Open your ass cheeks for me, show me that magnificent asshole and twat.' She did as she was told to, her head on the floor and her ass in the air, holding her ass cheeks open. 'That's a good bitch,' he lifted her till her ass was level with his cock, pulling her down onto his cock, so her back was to his front.

'Don't you fucking dare let go of your ass.' While he was giving her another good fucking, grandpa sat in front of her, suckling hard on her nipples. His cock was at the entrance of her cunt, and with one lunge, he was deep inside her.

Her mouth was open, taking some much needed deep breaths when uncle Sam threaded his cock deep into her throat; she screamed as she started to tremble and shake again.

'No, you don't you slut whore, you are not allowed to cum again tonight,' her daddy said. 'Don't be too long, tea will be here shortly.'

'Right you are, someone play with my balls and ass.' Grandpa pushed his open hand to where Toms balls were hanging and started to massage them as Tom pounded her ass. The more Tom pounded her, the deeper his pa's fingers went up his ass.

'Yes Pa, yes, I am going to fucking well come,' as he said this, he shot his spunk out deep in her ass. Feeling this, Grandpa also shot his seed deep in her cunt.

Her nipples were hard and hot, she was trembling with the need to cum, but she knew she didn't dare to. Sam pulled out of her mouth, shooting his load smack on her tits. 'Ahhhhhhh, fuck, that's better, for now.'

The doorbell rang, and once again, they looked towards Angel. 'The money is on the small table near the front door, off you go.' She went to stand, 'no, on your hands and knees and to make sure you obey, I shall hold your leash, like the bitch you are for us tonight.'

She crawled to the door, cum all over her, her daddy holding the leash. He had to open the door for her; when he did, it swung wide so whoever was on the other side would be able to see her entire naked used body.

'Delivery forrrr,' then silence, as the middle-aged man took in what he was seeing. When he looked at her daddy, he said, 'hi Kade; didn't know it was here where you lived, still training I see, and what a beauty she is, she looks just like her mum doesn't she?' looking very intently at her cum filled body.

'Yes, she certainly does, and I think she is going to be just as good, if not better. Stand up Angel and pay the gentleman, don't keep him waiting.' He lifted her to a standing position by her collar, spreading her feet wide apart as he pushed her forward.

She was practically touching him as she went to give him the money. Looking up at him, she could see the desire in his eyes as his cock throbbed in his pants. He tried to adjust himself but wasn't having much luck.

'I can see you are struggling, would you like Angel to ease your situation. She loves cock in all her holes.'

Angel automatically placed her open hands at the front of his pants, feeling his erection. She opened her mouth for him to use, waiting for him to fuck her face.

He could see kade was nodding his head as he said to him.

'I would love to see her cum filled cunt and ass Kade.'

Daddy did no more than lift Angel, placing her back to his front with his open hands under her knees, lifting her and showing him her open cunt and ass.

'Fuck me, she is just like her mother, a whore in the making.'

'She sure is,' came the reply. Putting her on her feet again saying, 'make the delivery man happy, while I go give them their food, I shall be back shortly.' With that, he left her stood naked at the mercy of this man.

He unzipped his pants, and his hard cock sprung out at her, 'suck my cock bitch,' was all he said. She opened her mouth, taking him deep in her throat, 'play with my balls and stick your fingers up my ass; it won't take me long to cum.' Within ten minutes, he was shooting hard down her throat, pulling out suddenly he finished shooting his spunk on her face and hair. Looking at her, he pinched and twisted her nipples hard, then said 'go back to your daddy and tell him thank you very much, he is a very lucky man.'

Kade heard the door close, as she padded back to the kitchen. 'What did I tell you, Angel, on your fucking hands and knees and crawl. We want to see your holes open all the time. He stood, going to the bowl that he had placed on the counter, and emptied some food into it. Then placed it by his feet on the floor and pointed to it. 'Because you disobeyed me, you will eat from this bowl, don't spill anything.' She couldn't believe what she heard but knew she had to obey her daddy.

She was on her hands and knees and crawled over to where the bowl was. She stretched her hands to lift it so she could eat. 'No, I said hands and knees on the floor, head down ass in the air, legs spread wide.'

She knew she wouldn't be eating if she didn't do as she was told. It took her a while to finish, but finish she did, and when she looked up, she smiled as daddy brought his hand down stroking her hair, 'good girl. Now say night, night to everyone, I am going to take you upstairs and bathe you, then put you to bed. You have taken a lot today and I am very proud of you.'

Angel beamed at him, 'am I like mummy and grandma now,' she asked. They all spoke in unison, 'you certainly are and more.' Her daddys' eyes were full of love for her, 'your mummy and grandma couldn't take what you have taken at the beginning; we had to work them up to what you have taken today. Yes, we are all so proud of you.'

She looked at her grandpa, 'Grandpa will you feed me before daddy takes me upstairs to bathe me.' She jumped naked on his lap, squirming her ass on his growing cock. He looked at Kade, and kade nodded his head, 'ok baby girl, grandpa will feed you again.'

'Oh good, she giggled as she got up from his lap holding her cum filled cunt; 'just let me go for a piss.'

'Angel,' her daddy said, if you want to piss, you will do it in that bowl on the floor, then one of us will clean you up. You are now under our full control, do you understand.' Angel nodded her head, going over to the potty bowl and squatting down, she pissed with the odd fanny fart, this made her blush furiously making her poop. 'Daddy,' she said looking over at him, 'I just pooped, I need some toilet tissue.'

'No Angel, while grandpa is giving you your last feed Uncle Sam will clean you up. Now come and get on the table there's a good girl.' She did as she was told, looking at grandpa and Sam, who was licking his lips with a gleam in his eyes.

'Open up for me,' grandpa growled as he was fisting his lengthening cock. My head hung off the edge of the table at the height for grandpa to fuck my throat again. He fucked my mouth, penetrating deep in my throat. 'Ahh, you fucking whore, you are nothing more than a fucking machine for us all to use.' I felt him swell, then emptied his balls, as spurt after spurt of cum filled my throat.

My hands were placed behind my knees and told to lift them to my chest. A cushion was put under my hips, my ass in the air as Sam held my cheeks open. I heard him smacking his lips together, then burying his tongue in my ass, sucking and slurping as he cleaned me out. I noticed some lights flick on in some of the neighbours. I wondered if they could see what was happening.

'Fuck daddy, I want my cunt and ass filling again, pleaseeeee, I need to cum again,' Angel begged. She couldn't get enough cock the more she got, the more she wanted, no, the more she craved. She wanted to be used by whoever, wherever, whenever.

She's clean again now, Daddy,' grinned Sam as he glanced at Kade. 'Just look at how her holes keep opening,' going to stand by Sam, cock in his hand, he noticed they were all slowly wanking. None of them could get enough of Angel. 'She needs to be kept fucking, take her into the garden and tie her down spread-eagled. Angel, you must be worn out?' daddy said to her.

'No daddy, I need more, much more. I didn't know how good it would feel to have all my holes filled and used at the same time, but I do now and I want more, just like mummy did.'

She was gang banged by all five men in every hole, the pizza man, some of the neighbours; even the dog got a quick sniff and lick. It was way past three in the morning when daddy carried her upstairs to bathe her, 'you have been a good girl for daddy, you are daddy's true slut whore now, and we will use you when, where and how we please, you no longer have a say, now lay down and let daddy inspect your cunt and ass.'

She obeyed him, letting her legs flop wide for him as he inspected her for any injuries; she fell into a deep sleep, not hearing daddy say, 'today is just the beginning, my precious slave.'