My Dominant Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to ask him a question when he kissed my lips, silencing me. His fingers gripped my shoulders, deepening the kiss, his hand grabbed my hair, his hips moving up to my moistening cunt. I could feel the heat begin to emanate through his pants.

'We really shouldn't be doing this. You do know what you are asking of me, don't you? I know you haven't had full sex,' he said, kissing my neck as one hand caressingly went to the top of my inner thigh, making me catch my breath. He found my clit; gently circling as it protruded for him. He could feel my cunt, all hot and moist. As I looked up at him, my breath was getting more ragged.

'Well, no not really,' widening my legs a little more for him to get easier access.

'What do you mean, well no, not really. I know you're still a virgin. I could see that when I rubbed the ointment on your cunt earlier. Tell me, what you have done?'

Making eye contact, 'well I play a little, you know, the way you used to tell mummy to play with herself to please you all, as you all watched her. I used to hear you say, you are our dirty fucking slut, now open your holes for us, or I shall tie you up outside naked, spread-eagled with your collar and leash on, so all the neighbours can see you and use you.' I would pull on my nipples and rub my clit till I cum, just like you're doing now, but you doing it feels so much better,' closing my eyes splaying my thighs wider for him. 'Oh daddy, that does feel so good,' I could feel his rock-hard cock throbbing between my ass cheeks, my hips moving backwards and forwards with the sensations I was getting.

Laying me back on my bed, daddy pulled my top over my head and my skirt down past my knees, letting it fall to the floor, then he spread my thighs wide. Kneeling by the side of the bed, daddy pulled me towards him, his fingers cupping my ass cheeks. His tongue found my pussy lips, circling round and round, making me moan. Looking up at me, 'you like that baby, don't you?'

'Oh yes daddy, please don't stop.' My fingers found my nipples, which were hard and hot, making me pull and pinch them hard. He went back to sucking and circling my cunt, his tongue lapping up my juices, then on down to my asshole, rimming me as he pushed his tongue in my butt hole, then back up to my clit. When he reached my clit he sucked hard, flicking and nibbling the end of it, time and time again. Sending thrilling sensations right through my body. His fingers splayed open on my stomach, 'now keep still or I shall tie you to the bed,' his fingers gently circled the inside of my cunt, slowly moving down to my ass. Pressing his wet finger firmly, as I felt it give a little, the tip of his finger penetrated my butt, gently pumping in and out, at the same time pushing his tongue inside my cunt. He looked up at me and saw me playing with my nipples.

'Did I give you permission to play with your fucking tits,' slapping them both making me squeal, 'cum for me baby, I want to see your lovely virgin cunt pulsate for daddy,' he said with a deep, commanding voice. A voice I knew I had to obey.

My eyes were closed as I felt a sensation I had never felt before rip through me, my hips trying to buck up to his mouth for more. Little did I know then, but you had your hard cock out of your pants and, you were wanking yourself; as you were pleasuring me. You watched as my cunt opened and closed for you, my clit red and burning. 'Keep still slut, or get punished, do as daddy tells you.'

You got on your knees, saying to me, 'open your eyes and look at me, I want you to see what you have made me do.' I opened my eyes to see your hard cock; it looked huge, a lot bigger than when I saw it in the bathroom. 'You will cum for your daddy, while daddy cums all over your tits.' He could see how I was reacting to his voice! My virgin body, responding to what he was saying and doing to me.

I opened my eyes to see your hand pumping your massive cock furiously, your fingers circling and pressing hard on my clit.

'Fuck baby, cum for daddy.'

My hips bucked up and down of their own accord, 'daddy, daddy I'm cumming, I want you to fuck me,' I shouted. The intensity of my orgasm made me feel as though I was floating. I could feel my pussy pulsating.

You watched my cunt quivering for you, just as your cock gushed rope after rope of spunk all over my tits, stomach and face. My fingers, finding the warm wet creamy seed that you had just ejected. I lifted them to my lips, desperate to know how you tasted.

'Mmmm daddy, you taste really good,' finding all that I could and lapping it off my fingers.

Daddy walked to my side, his cock showing signs of his release. 'Open your mouth for me and suck my cock clean now baby.'

'You are so big daddy,' I opened my mouth as you gently pushed in as much as you could. I felt you filling my mouth and hitting the back of my throat, making me gag; my eyes watered as I sucked eagerly and greedily. I noticed you hadn't even got half your cock in my mouth.

'I think we are going to have to train your mouth to take all of my cock in,' you said as you smiled at me.

'Daddy, I thought you were going to fuck me?'

'Oh, I am baby, I am, but not here, we are going down to the pool, and if you're a good girl, and do as you are told, I will fuck you so hard, you won't ever want anyone else, I can promise you. You will be mine and the family, no one elses, unless I say so.' You pull out of my mouth, holding your hand out for me to take.

'Come baby, time for your first lesson.'

My mouth hung open as I held back, looking from your hand, to your cock, then your face. I leaned forward, smiling up at you, wanting to take your cock in my mouth again.

'Oh no you don't, I know what you are trying to do, but it won't work.'

'Yes daddy, but you enjoyed me sucking your cock, didn't you, even though I couldn't get it all in. Let me try again?' looking into your eyes, innocence in mine as I licked my lips.

'Are you going to take my hand or not?'

I shake my head, trepidation now flowing through me. You look at my nakedness; you close my legs and pull me into a sitting position. 'take hold of my hand Angel, I won't ask again, obey me, or I am going to give you a good spanking, so don't test me.'

You waited for a minute or two. 'Ok, you asked for it.' You stood up, saying, don't you dare fucking move,' you sat me on the edge of the bed spreading my legs wide, then placed my fingers at the entrance of my virgin cunt, opening me wide, then walked out of my bedroom into yours. I heard you open a drawer then slam it shut, making me jump. You come back into my bedroom, holding something in your hand as you sat by me on the bed. You put my wet fingers to your mouth, sucking them as you pulled me into a standing position, keeping a tight hold on me, pulling my naked body over your lap. I didn't think you would ever spank me, and here I was, about to get my first ever spanking.

'Daddy, please don't spank me.'

'Don't daddy, me,' you have been flaunting your body in front of us for weeks, and you have to learn a lesson.'

Daddy heard me whimper but still brought the paddle down and paddled my butt, catching my pussy in between swats. Feeling my tits as you swatted me, you pinched and pulled on my nipples. I was dripping wet, my butt stinging and burning hot at the same time. 'Don't you fucking well dare cum,' you said in an authoritative voice. I felt the sting, but slowly the sting turned from pain to pleasure. I stopped wriggling and widened my legs more for you, wanting more.

Standing up, you held onto me. You bent down and threw me over your shoulder, throwing the paddle on the bed, then strode out of the bedroom and down to the pool, not stopping until you were knee-deep in the water, ignoring my squeals of protest.

'I'm going to lower you into the water; it will help your spanked butt and cunt cool down, stay calm and don't panic,' he lowered me into the pool. Now take some deep breaths; I won't let you go, I promise.'

The sun was warm and bright; as daddy lowered me into the water. He kept hold of me. I flung my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, opening my pussy to him. We were both naked, his hard cock bobbing up and down in the water; as though it was asking permission to enter my pussy. I couldn't help the feelings daddy was giving me. Nevertheless, my voice was shaking with fear.

'Oh daddy, don't let me go, please, don't let go.'

'No, I won't let you go baby, I have you tight. But I can feel your nipples pressing against my chest and your cunt is rubbing on my cock;' whispering sweet nothings in my ear, this seemed to relax me more. You gently unfastened my legs from around your waist and my arms from around your neck, but you didn't let me go as you glide through the water.

'Do you still want me to take your cherry baby? But I am telling you now, if I do, you will belong to us and the family, you will be our slut and obey us at all times.'

'Yes, daddy I do, I trust you,' looking into your eyes, I could see something in them that I couldn't figure out.

'Please daddy, take your little girl and make me your woman.'

'Oh, fuck baby, what are you doing to me.'

Smiling, 'fucking me hopefully,' giggling and wiggling my butt in the water. Not realizing I was floating in the water.

'There's my girl,' he gently walked over to the side of the pool, placing both my hands on the safety bar. 'Now don't let go of the bar baby, I am right here with you.'

Moving from my side, you stood directly in front of me, placing your open hands on my ass. 'Now lift your legs up. I want to see you masturbate for me. Show me what you do to make yourself cum, promise I won't let you go.'

With your hands on my butt, you lifted me a little out of the water, my tits floating on the surface, my nipples hard and inviting. Bending down, you took one of my nipples in your mouth, sucking and flicking hard and vigorously, making me moan, my hips bouncing.

I felt you lift me out of the water, sitting me on the edge of the pool, my legs dangling in the water so you could see my open cunt and ass as I masturbated. I lowered my hands, spreading open my cunt lips wider for you.

'Yes baby, open for daddy to see.' You opened my legs wider, staring at my cunt and butt holes. 'You're sure you want daddy to fuck you?' looking deep into my eyes. 'You know there won't be any going back if I do fuck you.'

Nodding my head, 'yes, daddy, I'm sure, I want you to make me yours as you did with mummy. I used to hear you fucking, you saying to mummy, who did she want in her ass, and who in her cunt. Sometimes Uncle Tom and Uncle Sam would both fuck her cunt at the same time when they were with you and some of your friends; then you made her beg for you to let her cum. I used to hear her say, 'spank my fucking clit, my cunt, my tits, I have been a dirty whore today, daddy; I need punishing.' I used to peek out of my bedroom window and see you fasten her to the binding you had placed in the garden; you would lay her down naked and spread her legs wide, then you would all fuck her. Or, you would invite more of your friends around, telling her to crawl on her hands and knees; with a collar and leash on; they all had their cocks out, and women would be as naked as my mummy. You would lead her from one to the next telling her, to suck cock, or cunt; some would then wank all over her, cumming all over her body. Others would be fucking, some of the women would beg you to let them use you. I heard you say once, 'when her twat is full of all the men's spunk, you can use her, but you must make her cum. When they had all had their fill they left, leaving you with uncle Sam, uncle Tom and Grandpa and he would bring his dog. You each would fuck her and tell her what a dirty whore she had been, telling her how much you loved her, asking her, 'Have you been fucked enough now baby?'

Sometimes I would hear her whimper, 'yes, daddy, thank you for using me as your whore.'

Sometimes, I would hear her say, 'Daddy, please, your whore needs to be used and fucked more. I would hear you speaking with someone on the phone, and a few minutes later grandpa would walk in.'

'Fuck Angel,' I could feel you gently push your hard cock into my tight opening, 'this may hurt a little, but it won't last.' I could feel you stretching me, making me tense.

'The more you can relax baby, the better it will be,' gently pushing in and pulling out. You felt me relax as you held my butt, your thumb gently pushing on my ass. You heard me moan and felt me shiver, thrusting in me, causing a stabbing, stinging pain. My hymen broken, you stilled, allowing me to get used to having my virgin cunt filled, but I could feel your thumb gently pumping in out, in out of my ass. My hips began moving of their own accord, which gave you the go-ahead to fuck me hard.

All I could manage to say was, 'fuck me, daddy, teach me everything you know.'

'Is this what you need baby girl, for daddy to make you mine?'

Oh yesss, daddy yessss, make me your slutty whore like mummy and grandma were, and how you wanted her naked when friends and family came round. I used to get so upset when you sent me to my room.'

Lifting me so you could see your hard cock, pumping in and out of my cunt, your thumb continued to fuck my butt as you felt me tightening around you. You looked into my eyes saying, don't you dare cum till I say you can, do you understand?'

Nodding my head, I felt the sensations pulsing throughout my body; I began to shake, not sure I could stop myself from cumming.

'ohh daddy, I'm cumming, I can't stop it,' I squealed.

My body began shuddering uncontrollably; I came long and hard. Sorry daddy, I tried to hold back,' I whimpered.

Daddy was fucking me hard, looking into my blue eyes, 'I see I am going to have to teach you how to behave for me.'

He could feel me building again, and he was getting close too. Taking his thumb out of my butt, he gripped my thighs, holding my legs as wide as he could, 'I am not going to last much longer baby, so get ready for me to fill you full of spunk. Here it comes baby, just for you.'

Two, three hard thrusts and, he was filling me, rope after rope filling me full. His spunk, leaking out of my pussy, dripping onto the top of the water. 'Now let me feel and see you cum for me again baby, I want to see your cunt pulsating,' pulling out of me, he watched his cum ooze out of my newly fucked cunt. He pressed hard on my clit, as he filled my ass again with two fingers, 'cum for daddy.'

All of a sudden, I let out such a scream, 'fuckkkkk, daddyyyyyy, I'm cumming again.'

'Yes, you are baby, and watching my spunk ooze out of you, is making daddy hard again.'

When I looked down, I saw his spunk floating on the surface of the water, with blood mixed in.

'Daddy,' I whispered, looking up at him.

'Don't worry about it, it's natural, every woman bleeds a little when she is fucked for the first time, it won't happen again, and you will enjoy it even more I promise, I will make sure you do. Now you've had your first swimming lesson, and first fuck, let's get out and cleaned up before Ian comes back home.'

'I enjoyed that daddy, and if all my swimming lessons are like this, you can teach me all day, every day,' I said, grinning up at him. 'Daddy will you fuck me again, as I can see your still hard and I want to feel your cock inside me again, and will you tell me and show me how you and mummy fucked. I knew she enjoyed the fucking sessions as she always had a smile on her face.'

'You want me to fuck you again,' he asked, looking at me.

'Yes, I do daddy, I want you to fuck my ass as well, you might as well take my anal cherry, now I'm not a virgin any longer.'

'You have no idea baby. We are going to teach you so much, you will do as we say and obey us always or I shall punish you, no matter where we are or who we are with, understood.'

I stood facing daddy, wrapping my fingers around his cock, which was still hard, gently pumping him up and down, feeling him getting hard again. 'Will you teach me everything daddy like you did mummy?'

'Yes, I will baby, now kneel.'

'Huh, why do you want me to kneel?' I asked, looking up at him.

Slapping my tits, 'Kneel, now, your first lesson in obedience.'

'Ouch, ouch.'

I knelt in front of him, not knowing what he intended on doing. He held a fist full of my hair as he pulled my head up. 'Now, put your hands on your lap, palms up and spread your legs wide, don't move.'

I did, spreading my legs open. One hand holding my hair, the other hand gently holding my chin, he opened my mouth wide.

'Stick your tongue out for me,' saying this made me giggle. 'Stick your tongue out, I won't ask again,' giving my tits another good slap.

'Ouch, ouch.'

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Daddy held the tip of my tongue with finger and thumb, gently sliding his hard cock into my mouth, then pumped in and out. 'I'm going to cum in your mouth, and if you can, swallow everything I give you,' he then let go of my tongue, holding the sides of my face, as his cock slid down my throat, taking great care not to be too rough on his baby girl. He felt himself building again as I began to suck him further down my throat. My head bobbed backwards and forwards, faster, harder deeper as I looked deep into his eyes. I could see him smiling at me.

'Good girl, make daddy cum again. Oh baby, your cunt is beginning to leak again, you're making a puddle on the floor.' I then felt him grip my head, 'fuckkkk, I'm cumming again,' just as the first shots of cum hit my throat, making me gag. Soon I began to swallow nearly everything he gave me, but some fell out of my mouth, dribbling onto my tits, but I enjoyed every minute. The last spurts of his spunk splashed on my face.

Looking down at my body, 'You will not clean yourself, I want to see my spunk where it landed this evening when we eat, and if Ian sees it and wants to lick it off you, you will not let him, not until I tell you he can, do you understand me, and don't let him fuck you. You will dress in what I layout for you, no questions asked, do you understand me?'

'Yes daddy, I understand, you're going to make me your fuck doll,' I said, looking up at him, smiling.

'Careful what you say, baby, or I shall make you walk around naked, in fact yes, you will be naked no matter what happens or who comes to visit. You are mine now and you will obey me.' He disappeared into one of the cupboards and brought out a blanket, laying it on the floor by his feet. 'Lay down on your back, arms above your head, legs up and wide open. At times I will tell you position yourself like this for our pleasure; do you understand me?'

I nodded my head, 'yes, daddy.'

Now go and sit in the chair and spread your legs over the arms, I want to see your open cunt and ass; I'm going to fuck you again.' And fuck me, he did, making me cum three more times, then came all over my tits and face again to finish.

'You will not shower or wash any of my spunk off. I think it's about time Ian learnt how to treat a woman.' He noticed my fingers had travelled south again and saw me wanking my clit. 'Do you want me to bind you to the chair, your cunt and ass on full show for everyone. Maybe, should I phone your uncle Tom and uncle Sam and get them to come round then we can all play, and you can be a proper slut for us,' daddy said?

Little did we know, Ian had been watching us for the last hour, cock in hand, giving himself a good wank. He watched us disappear through the kitchen door; just as he shot his load towards the pool. 'Oh fuck, I am going to approach dad to see if he will help me be as dominant as he is and fuck our Angel,' he thought to himself.

Walking towards the kitchen, he peered through a window to see if he could see anything. Ian heard his dad say, 'kneel on the table, head down and open your ass cheeks for me, I am training your ass, but you need to get used to wearing a butt plug.'