All Comments on 'My Dream Girl Sister'

by metooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
CharletteCharlette11 months ago

Pretty well written story !

More a fantasy to most but enjoyable to some, a happy ending is a good thing to enjoy.

Good show author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Could have been good, in fact it is in some places, but generally it is mawkish and irresponsible and lacks credibility at the end.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Did the finish college or just go to work at Walmart?

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Nice story. Wish you had clarified that they were both virgins, still 5/5.

ccs29745ccs2974511 months ago

Well written and done. 5 stars for creativity and the ending being different than the normal never tell the parents or parents blasting them for getting pregnant. Keep up great work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

a beautful story of love

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would have been much better if they blood brother and sister. I realize it is "Taboo" but its really just romance, so disappointing for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story was immediately ruined by you announcing that he was adopted. No real incest between blood related people occurred.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a little thought, but it would be interesting to read about how the pair managed to survive and raise young ones.

Maybe a follow-up? I will keep an eye out for a second or more parts before voting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Think yjis was a good story with a nice build up. Ending worked out well and surprising.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In this category, adoptive siblings are a total cop out. It's a cute story though.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

I gave you a five in spite of the fact that I don't really consider this to be an incest story. The may have grown up in the same family, but Doug and Carley share every bit as much of the same DNA as a Stepbrother and Stepsister would, which is zero. I'm sure that in many states that they could legally marry. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the end I thought the parents were the weird ones.

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

Well finally, a refreshing storyline of family love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I concur with quite a few of the comments. They aren't blood, so not incest. Total cop put. Would be perfect if they actually brother/sister. Could go in Romance or Erotic couplings and be just fine. Also tagging it as incest is like tagging LotR as Sci-fi.

LewdAmILewdAmI9 months ago

>Second paragraph already mentions adoption

Dropped

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot! This couple certainly knew how to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Aww that was beautiful and hot. Their parents' reaction was surprising, though honestly should be the default (of course that'll likely never happen sadly). I wonder if they'd have reacted differently though if they were true blood relatives. It was interesting that Carley felt the same way as Doug the whole time - did they save themselves for each other? I don't think that was explicitly mentioned. It seems like they would have given their feelings, and yet... Still, it was a great little story. A chapter two would be awesome though I think it's clear they'll have their happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really love the idea of a whole life long love affair, from birth to the end.

Well done, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story. Nothing wrong in them having sex and getting married. They aren't real brother-sister after all. Not related by blood. So not incest. No legal complication, no medical complication.

BruceS1949BruceS19495 months ago

This was a fun and enjoyable story to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

thank you thank you thank you Lovely story and very well done.

caryzfieldcaryzfield4 months ago

I absolutely loved it

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

I stopped reading as soon as I read no blood relation. Not what I come to this section for.

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

Loved the story. AAAAAA++++++

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

Somewhat predictable but well presented with two very likeable characters.

ImJDbabyImJDbabyabout 2 months ago

The bones of the story are good but it probably would have been a lot better if it were longer. Cut down the number of sex scenes but make them more descriptive or give each big event its own section if not its own chapter. Dialogue could use some work sounding less robotic as well.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Loved it. I love babies coming into a close loving family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous