My Dream Girl Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Doug, I want you inside me again," Carley begged. And without a further word, Carley rolled over on top of me, grabbed my cock, and once again guided it into her pussy. As I entered her tight, moist pussy, she arched her back as the tip of my cock began to split her outer lips. In less than 12 hours, I was once again entering my sister's pussy with the full knowledge that I could make her pregnant.

At first, I slowly worked the tip of my cock into her as she straddled my waist. Leaning forward, Carley pressed her mouth on mine. Kissing each other deeply as before, we explored each other's tongue as we simultaneously moved our hips in unison. As had happened the night before, I could only think about cumming inside my sister's tight pussy. I could feel my orgasm rising as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. Soon, I was plunging in and out of her as she rode my cock. My youthful libido was not going to allow a marathon session.

Not that Carley was helping as her own orgasm was building as well. With my arms wrapped around her back, I pulled her tightly to me as I felt my orgasm approaching. Once again, Carley used the magic words that pushed me over the edge.

Breaking our kiss, she said, "cum in me, Doug. Cum in me NOW!!" Carley practically screamed those words into my ears. As my cock spasmed, I felt the hot stream of my cum shoot deeply into Carley's waiting pussy. I continued to pump for a couple of more strokes before I ground into her as deeply as I could push.

With her face to my ear, she whispered, "oh, Doug. That's it. Give me your baby. I want to be pregnant by you." With one final squeeze of her pussy, she emphasized, "I want your baby."

For what seemed an eternity, we lay in my bed, gently kissing each other as my cock slowly deflated. It eventually shrank enough that it pulled itself from her now cum soaked pussy, but not before leaving a generous trail of baby-making juice. Neither wanted to end our coupling, but she eventually rolled off me, placing her head on my chest.

"Don't be mad at me" Carley pleaded. "For as long as I can remember, I always dreamed of being with you, of having a baby with you. I hope you understand."

"How could I be mad at you?" I responded. "I feel the same way. I just don't know how to explain your getting pregnant to mom and dad." We continued our conversation for a bit before we drifted off to a short nap.

Around noon, Carley telephoned our parents. I listened in on the other line as they spoke. At the beginning, the conversation was about the extent of the weather and their concern for us. They noted the news reports that the electricity was out in our area. "Are you and Doug keeping warm?," mom asked. Carley quickly answered yes, saying that we had enough blankets. "Well, if you have to," mom continued, "sleep in the same bed. You can keep each other warm." Dad quickly chimed in with a chuckle, "but remember you are brother and sister."

Mom shushed my dad. "Carl, you have such a dirty mind. Stay warm, Carley. Tell Doug the same thing." Carley and our parents ended with the usual "love you" and said goodbye.

After Carley hung up, I walked into her room. The look on her face was one of concern. I sat down next to her and pulled her close.

"Are you having second thoughts about what we did?" I asked. Carley shook her head.

"No, I want your baby more than anything, but I don't know how we are going to tell mom and dad." Carley looked down for a moment and looked back up at me. I said nothing, but I leaned slowly to her face with mine. I stopped for a moment just before our lips met, then I lightly kissed her face. We kissed for several minutes before Carley pulled back.

"You know, Doug, I may not be pregnant yet. We can stop if you are having any regrets." She said those last words in a voice that verged on pleading.

I shook my head. "Even if you are my sister, I want to make you pregnant. I love you."

Looking into my eyes, she said "Then, Doug, that settles it. I want your baby and I am going to get pregnant by you. We will figure out a way to tell mom and dad." And with those words she kissed me deeply again. Within a few minutes, we were once again naked and fucking like the teenagers that we were.

Two days later, power was restored to our apartment. Nevertheless, Carley and I still slept in the same bed. Rarely did a night go by that we would not put each other to sleep with a vigorous sexual session. Over the next several weeks, we explored each other's bodies and every conceivable position. Our apartment was our playground and we wasted little time.

With our libidos at full bore, we quickly discovered that the privacy of our apartment offered too much of a temptation, so much so that we fell behind in our classes. Switching to a different plan, we began to study at the library until bedtime so that we could keep up our studies. That worked well except for a few times when our desires overwhelmed our good senses.

One Friday night stands out. We were at the library around 8 p.m. on a Friday night sitting across from one another. As it was Friday night, hardly anyone was there. Clad in cotton dress that accented her every curve, I was having a hard time focusing. I had just begun to focus when I felt Carley's touch on my shoulder. Whispering ever so softly, she said "meet me upstairs in five minutes." Looking up, I saw Carley wink at me before walking away. I continued to stare at her shapely ass as she strutted across the room to the stairs and up to the second floor. Reaching the second floor, I saw her look over her shoulder at me and motion with her finger.

As nonchalantly as possible, I rose and walked up to the second floor. Walking down the many rows of books, I finally saw Carley at the end of the row. Located at the far corner of the library, Carley was standing in a small study area with a group of lounge chairs arranged in a semi-circle. As I walked down toward that area, I watched as Carley turned and walked to the edge of one of the chairs. She then turned towards me and pulled her panties down to the floor. By the time that I had reached her, she was sitting down with her legs spread wide for me.

I wasted no time dropping my pants. Pushing her back into the chair, I felt her wrapping her luscious legs around me as she used her hand to guide my cock into her waiting pussy. Within a few strokes, I was deep into my sister Carley. With each stroke, I could feel Carley's breath in my ear as she urged me on.

"That's it, Doug. Fuck me hard. I need you deep in me." I continued to hammer my cock into her now-dripping pussy. As good as it felt, I wanted Carley on her back on the carpeted floor of the library. Grabbing her around the waist, I picked her up from the chair and eased her onto the floor in the middle of the study area, all the while with my cock buried inside my sister. I was getting ready to cum when I heard the approaching conversation.

"Ancient Greek Mythology? Yes, just down this row." It was the familiar voice of one of the librarians as she led a fellow student down the row just adjacent to ours. Both Carley and I froze at the encroaching conversation. We both looked over just in time to see the assistant librarian lead the student around the adjacent corner to the opposite row away from us. Neither had seen us, but they stopped about three feet from the end. We were still hidden from their view, but only if they did not re-emerge from the end of the row.

We continued to lay motionless as we eavesdropped into their conversation. I knew that we risked expulsion and worse. Thinking that the best course of action was to move quickly, I began to raise myself from Carley. My sister was going to have none of that.

As I began to raise, I felt Carley tighten her legs around me in a vise-like grip. Looking into my eyes, she slowly shook her head before beginning to thrust her hips at my pelvis. At first, I thought that Carley had lost her mind until I saw the mischievous grin appear across her face. I instantly knew what she wanted: for me to cum into her just out of sight of the two persons just around the corner.

Although terrified of being caught, I was still on the verge of cumming into her waiting pussy. I glanced up toward the sound of the librarian's conversation, and then back to Carley. As we looked directly into one another's eyes, I began to push my cock back and forth again. As I did, the grin disappeared from Carley to be replaced with the grimace of her approaching orgasm. In less than a minute, I felt Carley's arms pull my face to hers. As we kissed deeply, I felt my cock begin to spasm before unleashing a torrent of hot streams of cum into Carley. As I did, the sensation was enough to trigger Carley's own orgasm. With a mutual final thrust, we ground our pelvises into one another as the conversation continued just out of sight. If anyone was listening close enough, they would have heard Carley's muffled scream into my mouth.

As our heads cleared from the mind-blowing orgasms that we had experienced, reality and common sense took hold. But before we could react, we could hear the conversation begin to drift away as the two potential witnesses strolled away down the book stack. Remaining with my cock embedded deep into Carley's pussy, I pushed up onto my elbows and looked down at her. She shook her head and chuckled.

"I don't know what came over me," she began. "I just couldn't help myself. For whatever reason, I needed you to cum in me."

"That was close," I countered. "Can you imagine what kind of firestorm would have erupted if we had been caught?"

Carley giggled. "I don't know about any firestorms, but I know what erupted in me just now. I can feel the cum running out of me." We both chuckled. Not wanting to press our luck, we got up, straightened up as well as we could, and went downstairs to collect our things. Within a half hour, we were back home at our apartment for the second session that night.

Several weeks later, I had come home from an evening class and had just walked into the door when I heard Carley call me from the living room. I took a couple of steps and turned in time to see Carley sitting on the couch. She was dressed in the same silky nightgown she had worn before. I can still remember her seductive pose: legs crossed with the split of her hem running up her perfectly proportioned leg. I could see her breasts rising and falling with each breath, her nipples pressed against the thin silky fabric. I stood at the doorway of the living room drinking in the luscious sight of my sexy sister. After a few seconds, I slowly walked over to her and pulled her to her feet.

Pulling her close to me, I could feel her tits mashed against my chest. I wasted no time in pressing my lips to hers. As we had for weeks, we kissed deeply. Dropping my hands down to her waist, I slowly caressed her perfectly shaped ass as she stroked my hair with one hand and pulled me to her with the other. Carley eased down to her knees, unfastened my jeans, and pulled them off. She put her hands on my ass and pulled me forward to her waiting mouth.

I was already rock-hard as she placed her lips on the tip of my cock. Slowly, she engulfed the length of my shaft as she worked her magic mouth up and down. I knew I could not last very long. "Carley," I warned, "I am about to cum." Instead of pulling back, Carley increased the tempo. Within moments, I felt my orgasm build to its inevitable apex. My cock exploded inside Carley's mouth. As I did, Carley made no move to pull back. Instead, she continued to suckle my cock. As the last of my cum dribbled from my cock, Carley pulled her head back, looked up at me, and swallowed. A smile swept over her face.

"I have some news," she began, "we're pregnant." Although I had been waiting for that moment, it caught me slightly off-guard. We had been doing everything for Carley to get pregnant. Now, at long last, as the hope had become reality, I had to face the dreaded conversation with our parents. I felt an electric chill run through me as I faced the consequences of our efforts. Nevertheless, the fear of my parents, especially my dad, was quickly overshadowed by the fact that Carley was having our child.

Pulling her to her feet, I once again kissed her deeply, the taste of my cum on her lips and inside her mouth. Breaking off our kiss, I led her by the hand to my bedroom where I quickly stripped. Carley began to ditch the gown, but I stopped her. "I want you to wear it to bed," I urged her. She nodded and got into bed.

I quickly followed. Lying down beside her, I ran my hands up and down her slender body, knowing that my baby was growing inside her. Placing my hand on her stomach, I paused. Looking into my eyes, she placed her hand behind my head and pulled me to her lips. With her other hand, she placed it on top of my hand on her stomach.

"So, we really have a baby growing in there?" I asked. Carley nodded and said, "yes, that's our baby." The thought that I had impregnated Carley made my cock instantly hard. I raised myself to my knees and pushed her gown up over her stomach. I could see her stomach protruding slightly. Lowering my face, I slowly began to lick the outer folds of her pussy. She immediately responded by pressing my face into her as she swung her legs over my shoulders.

As I began to lick her clitoris, I could smell the irresistible aroma of her scent. The distinct texture of both her velvet pussy and her pubic hair which covered it thrilled me. Within minutes, Carley arched her back and clamped my head between her legs as she came over and over. I wiped her juices from my face and pulled myself on top of her. Reaching down, she grabbed my cock and aimed it at her moist, waiting pussy. I eased my hips forward. Splitting her pussy lips, the tip pushed into her pussy. Slowly, I eased my cock in and out. Soon, I had my entire cock buried inside my now pregnant sister.

"Doug, you feel so good in me. Just think, we have a son or daughter inside my belly." With those words, she clasped her legs around my waist and pulled me further inside her. With her urging me on, I could not last any longer. I felt my cock begin to spasm, squirting globs of cum inside Carley. With one final push, I squeezed to empty as much of my cum into Carley as I could.

As we calmed down from our mutual orgasms, I rolled off Carley and pulled her close. As we fell asleep, all I could think about was that I was going to be a father.

About a month went by as we debated on how to spill the news to our parents. We knew we had to tell them, but procrastination was much easier for the moment than facing up to our parents. With the intervening weeks, Carley began to show as her baby bump continued to grow. In addition, her breasts began to grow larger in anticipation of the baby. Finally, with her about three months pregnant, we drove the three hours home for a supposed, ordinary weekend visit. To hide her condition until we had a chance to tell our parents, Carley wore a loose-fitting dress. I distinctly remember how beautiful she looked as we drove home.

After pulling into the driveway, we were quickly met by our parents who had not seen us for several weeks. The usual greetings and hugs were exchanged before we all walked into the house and into the living room. We all exchanged small talk, but I am sure that mom and dad noticed our quiet demeanor. No matter how well we had rehearsed our news, we had no idea how roughly our parents would react. Would they disown us? How would the rest of our extended family react? I was as anxious as if we were waiting on a criminal jury to decide our fate.

Finally, I took the lead. I asked mom and dad to sit down on the couch. As they did, I held out my hand to Carley. She walked over and stood next to me. As one of the hardest things I ever had to do, I looked up at our parents and began to speak.

"Mom, dad, we have something to tell you," I began. Dad interrupted me and with a firm, yet quiet voice said, "Carley is pregnant, and you are the father." Even though he had preempted my announcement, his words shocked me. How did he know? I nodded my head and looked at Carley. She was looking down, too ashamed to look at anyone.

Mom spoke up. "All we can say," she began and then in an excited voice, "is that it is about time." Mom jumped up and ran to hug us. Carley and I looked at each other in disbelief. How did they know and what did mom mean?

Dad continued. "On our way home from the hospital from picking up Carley, we talked about the possibility that you two would eventually be together. As you grew up, you were always so close. You never dated anyone seriously. We sent you to college together, rented an apartment for you both to live in."

Mom jumped in. "We hoped that it would lead to Carley getting pregnant." Looking at Carley, she said, "why do you think I bought that nightgown for you. Don't you see? You are perfect for one another."

Mom leaned over kissed dad before jumping up and hugging us both. Looking back at Dad, her excitement could not be contained. "Carl, we are going to be grandparents!!!! I am so happy." Once again, she hugged and kissed us both.

"No time to lose," mom continued. "Carley, let's go shopping for maternity clothes. OH, AND BABY CLOTHES!!!"

I finally found my voice. "We were so scared of how to tell you, especially you dad."

Dad shook his head. "I only have one question for you: do you want this child?"

I pulled Carley close to me. "With all our hearts."

Finishing the semester, Carley and I moved out west to begin our lives as parents to our coming baby, a son which we named after our father, Carl. We already had the same last name, so we just continued to live as a couple. As for our extended family, it was an open secret that everyone accepted.

We eventually had another baby, a daughter. Our son Carl is six now and the baby girl, Dana, is four. At some point, we are going to have to explain why they don't have two sets of grandparents, but at this stage, we are just a happy family, and I guess that is all that matters.

12