My Dream Job as a Dentist Pt. 03

Story Info
Trying the dental nurse outfit with Ashley.
1k words
4.23
5.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bombolo
Bombolo
6 Followers

I did as Dr. Linda told me and followed the corridor which led to the main entrance. Nurse Ashley, nurse Sarah and the other one, who introduced herself later as Emma were waiting for me.

Ashley: How did it go with Dr. Linda? She seemed happy to see you!

Me: Everything went well, I am starting tomorrow as a dental nurse under Dr. Monica. By the way, Dr. Linda sent me here so that you could take my size and give me the working outfit.

Sarah: We are so glad to see you join us. You will see, you will really like this place. Dr. Linda is always right about the girls she chooses.

Ashley: And the most exciting part is that you will be working with Dr.Monica! I know you haven't met her yet, but you will have a lot of fun. You will see by yourself tomorrow.

Dr.Linda and now Dr. Monica, I think that I felt more nervous for my first day than my interview with the headmaster. Surely, Dr. Monica had to be a gorgeous woman, I didn't know what to expect.

Emma: I am so happy for you darling. I am sorry, I did not introduce myself earlier. I am nurse Emma, nice to meet you.

Ashley: Follow me Victoria, I will show you around as we go to the dressing room.

Nurse Ashley stood up. I could contemplate what I didn't see earlier when I arrived. Her ass was more bulging than the two nurses' and her chest was slightly larger. Her figure was amazing inside her tight latex dress. In all cases, every person I had met inside the DRC was attractive in her own way. Ashley showed me the ladies' room, the lounge and the bar area. While we were walking, I asked her:

Me: Forgive me for asking Nurse Ashley, I was wondering, what exactly do you do at the reception behind a desk? What is your role?

Ashley: It is okay sweetheart. There are no silly questions but only stupid answers. I do just as in a regular dental practice. When a patient comes in, I book her appointment. I also classify patients into two categories which are "naughty or problem patients" and "regular patients". You know, I am a qualified dentist as well, sometimes I take care of patients when no dentists are available. I love my job, but don't worry, you will learn everything in due time.

We arrived at the eastern wing of the building. A huge section dedicated to the dressing room. Nurse Ashley showed me my "locker" (in fact it was more like a grey-steel small wardrobe) and gave me a key. It was spacy, there was a mirror for makeup, a place to store our heels and a dozen clothes hangers.

It already had my name on it. There was a small golden plate with my name "Nurse Victoria, Dr. Monica's dental team". Then, she opened a large glass door where were stored many cardboard boxes. She gave me one with an inscription "dental nurse outfit size M".

Ashley: This should be your size. Try this on. I will act as judge!

She suddenly came closer to me. I will give you hand, let me handle this.

She started to slowly unbutton my blouse, revealing my black 95 size cup bra. Following this sexy moment, she unzipped my skirt and took off my black pantihose, stroking my pussy in the process. I wanted more. Kiss her and finger her very hard.

Ashley: Very nice pantyhose. However, you won't need these anymore.

I sat on a couch nearby. Ashley took one pair of white hold ups stockings. Her hands kept stroking my pussy each time she slipped one. I stood up, picked the latex dress and one pair of high heels, and tried on the whole outfit. It was definitely the right size, slightly tight in the chest, hips and thighs. I felt so sexy at that moment.

Me: How do I look?

I was going back and forth and noticed her staring at me passionately.

Ashley: You are gorgeous honey. It is the right size for sure. Now sit on the couch comfortably and take of your panties, I will give you a reward you will not forget.

I did as she told me. She opened a locker, which was hers I supposed, and came out with a pair of latex gloves and a vibrator. The exact things that I enjoy the most.

She slowly put the gloves on and turned the vibrator on in slow speed. She once again came closer to me, much closer. I was sitting on the couch. Her gloved hand holding the vibrator went under my dress and stroked my wet pussy with a back-and-forth movement. Damn it felt so good. It wasn't the first time she did that.

I was wriggling with pleasure on the couch as she sped up the vibrations. Her other gloved hand was stimulating my clit simultaneously. I kept telling me: What the heck is this place? Is it a dream? I haven't even started yet and here I was, someone else's hands between my legs. The pleasure lasted for 15 exquisite minutes before I orgasmed. The couch was wet from my body fluids.

Ashley sensually licked the tips of her gloved hands before removing them.

Me: I had an amazing moment with you Ashley, you're so good at pleasing girls. I want to show you what I can do as well! Give me a pair of gloves!

Ashley: I had a great time too. Seeing you enjoy my "massage" is more than enough. I must get back to the reception. This afternoon we'll be quite busy. I will walk you to the entrance and call a taxi. Don't be late tomorrow.

I got changed and walked with Ashley to the lobby. My cab was already waiting for me. This is how went my introduction day at the DRC.

When I got home, the first thing I did was to take a nap and do a 30-minute workout to take my mind off things, but in vain. I spent the rest of the afternoon studying root canal procedures and thinking about the next day.

Bombolo
Bombolo
6 Followers