Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 01

Story Info
A boy uses a pocket watch to hypnotize his siblings.
13.7k words
4.58
64.6k
137

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, bisexual male and female, watersports, mind control and non-consensual sex. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Alan. I am 28 years old, 6'2"" tall and weigh around 192 lbs. I have short brown hair and green eyes and a soft physique.

I come from a big family and have 3 brothers and 6 sisters and I am the youngest. My parents are still married after 35 years.

I was living at home because I was still in high school in our small town in Podunk, Nebraska. I was only 18 at the time, a senior and just starting the Spring semester. I couldn't wait to graduate and get away from this dinky, toxic town.

High school sucked. I don't know what your experience was with it, but for me it was horrible. I used to get picked on all the time because I went through puberty late. I was pretty short and really skinny and then I hit a growth spurt the summer after my Junior year. I grew like 5 inches in 2 months. My voice deepened and my dick got bigger too. Big whoop. What good was a big dick when you are a virgin!

I was still a nobody and couldn't wait to get out of this crappy town and away from my toxic family.

My Senior year started and nobody knew who I was. Either that or they didn't care except for possibly Mira Daniels, my next door neighbor. This girl was such a bitch and ragged on me all the time about how short I was. I fucking hated her. She would go on and on about the dumbest subjects. She was super vane and always talked about herself.

Mira was also 18. She stood 5'4" tall and had jet black hair and a pasty complexion. She was Goth and really skinny and wore black, all the time. We got along but just barely. And the worst part was that we had almost every subject together.

After my growth spurt though, things changed between us. She grew kinder towards me and the air seemed suddenly sexually charged when we were together. But in a good way.

This one time, she asked me if I could help her with a Trigonometry problem we had to work on for our upcoming midterms. I reluctantly volunteered after she pleaded with me incessantly. Math was something I really enjoyed doing. It came easy to me and I was looking forward to going to college and taking Calculus and pursuing a career as an engineer.

I went over to her house one Tuesday night. She let me in and we went up to her room. Everything was black in there too, even her walls. We sat together at her desk and I tried to help her through the equation we were working on.

There was an unusual smell about the place that I couldn't put my finger on. Maybe she had burned incense or a candle recently or something. Whatever it was gave me some serious wood.

She kept inching closer and closer to me and then I felt her hand rest on my upper thigh.

"Do you feel that we have a connection Alan?" She asked suddenly.

"A connection? No, not really. Why? Do you?" I replied.

"Uh-huh. I do." She said and edged her hand up my thigh until it was resting millimeters from my hard-on.

"Mira, let's just focus on the math. Okay?" I said peevishly and moved her hand off my leg.

She sidled closer and closer to me the whole time and I found it kind of unsettling.

I had never had a girlfriend so I didn't know really anything about girls except that I liked to think about them while I masturbated, which was quite often.

Mira got up to use the bathroom and when she came back in the room, there was something different about her. She went over to her stereo and put on some music and that's when it hit me. Mira was wearing a black bodysuit and nothing else. I noticed as soon as she bent over and adjusted the volume. She had a really nice figure that she downplayed with clothes that didn't really suit her body. So when she stood back up I noticed that she had a terrific looking ass and some decent looking tits. She turned to face me and I caught a glimpse of her crotch and the way the bodysuit was wedged into her pussy.

I must have been staring because she stood before me with her hands on her hips and frowned at me.

She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Hello! Up here handsome!" She told me sternly.

I looked up from her crotch to see that she wasn't happy.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that Alan?" She said snidely.

"I, uh, I just never saw you looking the way you do right now Mira." I blurted.

"And what's wrong with the way I look?" She said defensively.

"Na-nothing. Let's just get back to the problem shall we?" I told her.

She sat back down and folded her arms and pouted.

I tried to get her to reengage but she wasn't having any of it. So I got up and left.

After that, Mira was cold towards me and rarely even made eye contact with me. I don't know what I did wrong, so I ignored it. I was better off without the drama.

****

On the weekends, I usually just walked around our crummy town and brooded or I thought about college and what was in store for me there. Who I would meet, what I would learn. That kind of stuff.

I was browsing in the antique store one day when I came across this odd looking locket. It was a dull silver color and had a neat design on the front and back of it. The design on the front had an hourglass etched into it and the back had an all seeing eye. The owner said it was worthless because he wasn't able to open it, but said that I could have it for $27. So I bought it.

I liked tinkering with stuff and took it home and put it under a magnifying lamp to see if I could figure it out.

The locket itself was pretty large as lockets go and was about the size of a silver dollar. The edges resembled twigs that were intertwined. It would be really cool if I could open it. I wondered what was on the inside.

I puzzled over the locket for weeks but wasn't having any success in opening it and placed it in my desk drawer.

I did a lot of research on it and was able to discern that the locket was a couple hundred years old at least and traced it back to Salem, Massachusetts. I know what you're thinking, maybe it had a curse on it or something that prevented the user from opening it. I thought the same thing.

A few weeks after I bought it, my brother and sister-in-law came to visit for the weekend. I was 1 of 5 siblings still unmarried and living at home. Mom and Dad didn't care because they loved having all of us around.

Carl and his wife Jean were total douche bags. They teased me constantly and it got old real quick. Carl was big like a line backer and his wife Jean was this itty bitty thing with great tits and a killer ass.

Anyway, I was in my bedroom when my brother Carl knocked on the door. I glanced at the clock and it was 2:38 pm. I let him in and we talked for a few minutes. We got caught up and he asked, What are you up to stubby?"

"Stubby!" I hated that nickname.

He kept glancing at my crotch which I found kind of interesting. He then asked why I was spending so much time in my room. So I told him.

"I found this locket at the antique store but I can't seem to figure out how to open the damn thing." I told him rather peevishly.

Carl picked it up and ran his hand in a counter clockwise motion along the surface and we heard a faint click. But nothing else happened. it was really strange.

After he left my room, I traced my finger over the surface in a counter clockwise manner again and heard a faint click each time I did it. I was miffed. And then Mira entered my thoughts.

Ever since my Trigonometry study with her, I grew horny when I thought about her. I would masturbate and have a massive orgasm. And then about 20 minutes later I would think about her again and have another orgasm. But why? Mira wasn't even that pretty or was she. What was I missing?

And then the light bulb went off in my head. Maybe Mira being Goth could figure out the significance of the locket. So I sent her a text.

Alan: Hey Mira. Just wondering if you could help me with something. Don't know if

you are home or not. Text me back when you get this.

Twenty minutes later...

Mira: Yeah, I'm home.

Alan: Can I come over and see you?

Mira: I suppose.

Alan: Okay, see you in a few minutes.

She seemed pissed at me. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

I knocked on her door and after a few minutes it opened. Mira looked really upset.

"Hi Mira. Can I come in and talk with you?" I asked gently.

"If you must!" She said and I walked in.

She just stood there and folded her arms below her breasts and looked at the floor.

"What's this about Alan?" She said sternly.

Fuck. The bitch in her was back again.

"Can we go up to your room and talk?" I asked her.

"Fine!" She blurted and stomped up the steps.

I followed after her. She was wearing a spandex jump suit again and immediately my dick hardened as I followed her tight ass up the stairs.

We entered her room and she closed the door and turned and gave me a look that was not very welcoming.

"Go on and spit it out genius! I haven't got all day!" She spat and poked me hard in the chest.

Fuck! Why were her panties in a bunch!

"I need your help with something." I told her.

"Oh you do do you!" She said bitterly.

"Uh, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all." I told her.

"You just figuring that out now? Not very bright are you!" She said with venom.

"You know Mira, I don't know what your fucking problem is. Maybe you are just one of those chicks who think the world needs to bow down to them or maybe you are just constantly on the rag, but it's not my fault you are such a bitch!" I said heatedly.

"Yeah, well if you think I'm such a fucking bitch then why did you come over here in the first place Alan!" She snapped.

"I don't get it. I came over here to help you with the Trigonometry problem and I saw you in a different light and I thought you looked hot in that one piece bodysuit and then you turn into this wicked witch?" I told her frankly.

"Wait! You thought I looked hot?" She said in a gentler tone.

"Shit yeah Mira. You gave me a hard-on. Why did you think I was staring at your crotch?" I asked her.

"My outfit gave you a hard-on? I thought, maybe, you thought my ass was fat or something." She replied.

"Your ass is perfect!" I told her.

She sat on her bed and put her face in her hands and then blew out a breath.

"I'm sorry about that Alan. I thought the worst. That maybe you thought I was ugly or something and then I shut down." She told me dejectedly.

"That's not even possible! You're the prettiest girl I know." I lied to cheer her up.

"You know Alan, I've had a crush on you for years." She told me quietly.

"Yeah right. With all the teasing you gave me, I thought you hated me." I breathed.

"I-I like you. I, uh, fuck! Alan, can I tell you something personal?" Mira looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah. You can Mira." I replied.

She was looking at my crotch and I wondered if she could tell that I had an erection.

"I think about you, us when I touch myself." She said quietly.

"I'm flattered Mira. I think about you as well." I told her.

"Lisa told me that their nickname for you is stubby. I think it's kind of mean that they call you that. It's not your fault that you have a small penis." She commented.

"Yeah, well. That's how it goes I guess." I told her.

She laughed and so did I.

"So what's this thing you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked and looked up at me.

"Okay, well I got this locket at the antique store in town and I can't figure out how to open it. I brought it home and have been trying everything I can think of to get it to open and it just won't work.

And then I showed it to my brother Carl and he ran his finger in a counter clockwise motion on the face of it and we heard a faint click, but nothing else happened.

I then continued to tinker with it and you popped into my mind." I told her.

"I popped into your mind? Why do you think that is?" She asked as she continued to look at my crotch and lick her lips again.

"Well for starters because I think you're gorgeous, but also because you're into Goth and maybe you can help me figure this riddle out." I told her.

"I see. Maybe I can help you with it. Can I see it?" She asked.

"Sure, as long as you promise not to throw it against the wall to break it." I said.

She frowned and looked at me.

"Maybe I should just go." I told her and started to leave.

Mira grabbed my arm and said, "Wait. Look Alan, I'm just going through a lot and I need you to be understanding. I'll be gentle with it. I promise."

So I reached in my jacket pocket and pulled out the locket and handed it to her.

Her eyes grew big and she turned it over and over in her hands.

"It reminds me of one of those old pocket watches." She told me.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, it does." I told her.

"So tell me once again what your brother did?" She asked kindly.

"Well, he took it in his hand and drew his finger in a counter clockwise motion on the side that had the eye and it clicked." I told her.

"Huh. Odd." She replied.

She then got up and went over to her book shelf and pulled down a big heavy book. The cover said Witchcraft and Everything to Know About it.

"I remember reading in here about spells." She told me.

"You think it might be cursed!" I said and quickly put it down.

"Ha ha ha, no not cursed silly. But maybe something else. Um, here. It says that often items are locked with a code. It usually happens in threes. So let's give that a try. Shall we?" She said and then placed the heavy book back on her book shelf.

She took the locket and placed it in her palm with the hourglass showing. Then she traced her finger backwards once, twice, three times and nothing happened. So she reversed it and traced her finger three times clockwise and the cover sprung open!

We both jumped when that happened.

It was a watch! Both hands were at the 12 o'clock setting and then a faint tune began to play in a soft woman's voice..."The hour has come to start a game, turn the hands and unlock another plane."

Mira looked at me and I looked at her. She turned the larger hand to the number 5 and we heard an audible click.

She turned it to the back and nothing happened. So she traced her finger counter clockwise 3 times and the cover sprung open!

It startled us again and I looked away. Inside was a coil and it shimmered in the light and seemed to be moving. It was eerily hypnotic.

"Wow Mira. That was cool!" I told her.

I then heard that gentle melody again..."The game begins, it may be sport, hasten your play and keep it short."

I flipped it to the other side and heard a subtle ticking.

I looked at Mira's face and her eyes took on an absent look like no body was home.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face and got no reaction.

I clapped my hands, nudged her shoulders and pinched her arm, but she didn't even blink.

"Uh, Mira. Are you in there?" I asked quietly.

"Yes." She said in a flat monotone.

I wondered if she was hypnotized or something.

"Are you hypnotized?" I asked her.

"Yes." She replied.

Huh. this was really odd.

I wasn't familiar with hypnosis other than the fact that you could make people do stupid shit with them having no memory of doing it. And the gears began to turn in my head.

I needed to test this.

"Mira, stand up." I told her.

And she got to her feet.

"Mira, walk to the door and lock it and then remove your jacket and place it over the back of the chair." I told her.

Mira walked over to the door and locked it and then removed her leather jacket and placed it over the back of the chair.

"Mira, come and stand before me." I told her and she stood before me.

"Mira, why were you upset with me when you caught me staring at you the other night?" I asked her.

"I believed that you thought I was ugly." She told me.

"Was it really your intent for me to help you study trigonometry?" I asked her.

"No." She replied.

"Then why did you ask me to come over?" I asked.

"I was going to give you a blow job." She said flatly.

I raised my eyebrows and readjusted my hard-on.

"A blow job? But you said earlier that you thought I had a little dick. You still wanted to blow me?" I asked her.

"Yes. I prefer guys who have little dicks." She replied.

"Why else are you upset today?" I asked her.

"I was supposed to get together with Lisa Daniels last night and she cancelled on me at the last minute." She said in a monotone.

Lisa Daniels was my older sister. I had no idea that they were even friends. I needed more information.

"What is the nature of your relationship with Lisa Daniels?" I asked her.

"We are friends." She said.

"What do you and Lisa do together?" I asked her.

"Lisa and I get together every Friday night and play dress up." She told me.

Dress up? Is that something girls do together? I half expected her to say that they masturbated together or something.

I glanced at the watch and there was less than a minute to go.

"Mira, do you have feelings for me?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

The watch played another gentle melody, "With seconds to go, all time is the same, the feeling is wonderful, no memories remain."

Mira's eyes fluttered and then she was herself again.

****

"Alan, what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came over to see if you could help me figure out this pocket watch that I found." I told her.

"Oh cool." She said and placed her hand on my arm.

She looked up at me and smiled.

I swear that I could have kissed her then. I wanted to.

Mira was fidgeting.

"Mira, do you have to go to the bathroom?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

Ever since I could remember, I had this thing about women peeing. Living with 6 sisters, I always heard one of them peeing in the bathroom and surprisingly it gave me an erection. I was intrigued to watch a woman pee.

I would often tease my sisters when I heard them peeing and once asked my sister Becca if I could watch and she replied, "No Alan, that's gross!"

From then on, she started calling me stubby and it got around to my other siblings. They thought it was a reference to my penis. Little did they know that Becca made it all up.

Here was my chance to see a girl pee, so I went with it.

"Mira, can I watch you pee?" I asked her.

"Hell no! What the heck is wrong with you Alan!" She said angrily and walked into the bathroom to pee.

Oh shit! I miscalculated.

I pulled out the watch and opened the watch face and turned the big hand to the 10 setting and heard a subtle click. The light melody played and I quickly turned it over and opened the other side and as the cover flicked open barged in the bathroom, "Mira, look at this!"

Mira looked and her eyes dilated again.

I placed the watch in my pocket.

Mira was already sitting on the toilet. The moment I heard her piss hit the water, I got rock hard!

Mira was wearing a black sports bra and she had a really large unsightly bush between her legs.

I kneeled before my neighbor and watched as her piss shot into the toilet. My dick was harder than I ever knew it to be before. I reached my hand in and felt her piss splash over my fingers and my dick lurched in my pants.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned.

And then it happened. Without my even touching myself, my dick went off! I had an orgasm in my pants! My dick kept spurting again and again as my fingers felt the hot pee spraying over them. It was incredible!

I then removed my wet fingers and brought them to my face. The smell of Mira's piss was strong as I brought them to my nose as my dick continued to shoot off. I then tasted my wet fingers and my dick spurted one final time.

I looked up as Mira wiped herself with a wad of toilet paper and then pulled her bodysuit back on and stood up.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers