My Dreams: Girl’s Night with Kay Ch. 01

Story Info
Sally has wild dreams, come see tonight’s adventure!
2.8k words
3.82
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

Lately, I cannot wait for bed. It's not because I'm exhausted or because I had a especially difficult day but because of my dreams. It has been said before that dreams are our escape from reality but I have found this out on a different level.

Since my break-up, I haven't exactly had the best sex life. I was in this relationship for about 4 years and to be blunt, I lost my game. I'm either too nervous to go through with it or the guy is just a dick. But nothing matters in my dreams and anything can happen. After about a month of not having anyone else to make me cum, the dreams started.

At first, they were like every other wet dream - then they occurring every night. Finally, I tried to influence them for fun. I wanted to see if I could make my wildest dreams come true. I have fantasies that have never passed through my lips, but I hope I can experience in my dreams.

As I lay my head down to go to sleep, i can't help but to think about my coworker Kay. We worked together in an accounting office but I left to work at the college I attend. See I am 21 years old and starting working at Jones and Jones Accounting during an internship. Kay had already been an associate for about 5 years. She has short shoulder length hair that's dirty blonde. Kay is about 5'9" (4 inches taller than me), fit, and about 20 years older than me. We just met for lunch after not seeing each other for months. There has always been a strong sexual tension between us after we kissed at the company Christmas party, secretly a big reason why I left - I was in love with her but didn't know how to tell her. I do not resent her and after our lunch I do not think she feels that way about me either.

My eyes get heavy and everything goes dark.

Oh no, what have I done.

When I open my eyes, I am back at my old desk. There is no way I'm about to have sex in this office. Well, maybe I could.

Heels pull me from my thoughts. Kay - she was always correctly dressed, never a hair out of place. Even though she was already taller than the rest of the women in the office, she always loved to wear her heels. It made her tower over almost anyone else.

"Hey Sally," Kay says as she rounds the corner, "I was thinking you could come over to my house for dinner tonight. I know how you've been feeling after the break-up and I think a movie and wine night could be fun for us."

Even though Kay was two decades older than me, we have gotten so close that I barely notice unless she reminds me.

"Yeah, absolutely. That sounds great, should I bring anything?" I bring my eyes to meet hers and she smiles at me.

"Just bring yourself at 5:30!" She turns and walks away.

While I am excited for the girls night, I somehow am a little nervous. I know this is just a dream but I cannot mess it up with Kay. Not even in a dream. I look down at my computer's clock - thank god it's 4:59pm. I am going to go home, get a shower, and go to Kay's house.

~

After stopping at my house and showering, I had to pick out which panties I was going to wear. Kay always compliments me when I wear a green dress so I pick out a moss green bra and panty set. The cloth used for the bra is thin and my nipples are almost always hard, so it is easy to see them and their jewelry. I got my nipples pierced almost four months ago and it was such a good decision. It increased my sensitivity so much, if the other person knows what they are doing, I can cum (full on leg shaking organism.) just from someone licking and sucking on them.

After I selected what I was underneath, I had to pick out my pjs. I picked out a pair of light green pajama shorts and a soft black tee shirt. This should do.

~

I pull into her driveway at 5:25pm, here we go.

I barely have to wait 15 seconds for her to come and unlock the door.

She welcomes me into her home with a big smile on her face. She always makes me feel welcome and understood.

We eat pizza, drank wine, and watched funny movies. We were snuggled up on the couch together, as there were already two other wine spills from passing the bottles back and forth. Under the blanket, her legs are across mine and we are finishing the second the last movie we had lined up.

After she switched the movie over and filled her glass with the remaining wine, she turns to look at me. "Can I ask you a personal question?" This is how it all starts, once I give consent to the next couple questions - everything in my dream turns real and I have no more control over the events. I will still have control over myself but if she were to tie me up, I cannot get out until she lets me out. Even though this is my dream. The thought of how this will end flood my brain (and my panties).

"Yeah, of course." I turn and look at her.

"Have you had any sex since your break-up?" She's searching my eyes, for my reaction I suppose.

"No, I haven't. I just don't know how to get myself back out there I guess." At least I can be honest with myself here.

"I can help with that - If you'll let me." While she was saying this her eyes here stuck to her hand which was making it's way to mine, then up my arm and rested right above my elbow. Her eyes met mine once her hand was in place and I have never felt more turned on.

Nodding I barely spit out my agreements "Yeah, uh what did you have in mind?" I made sure to bring a small smile to my lips that way there was absolutely no way to miscommunicate my consent. I want this so bad, I want her so bad. I also began to turn my body more toward her. Before we had our feet resting on some throw pillows on her coffee table but now I have my right leg on the couch and my back against the arm of the couch.

"Well, there's no plan or anything but we should probably start with something like this." She makes her way from her cushion to between my legs, continuing until we here eye to eye, nose to nose, and lip to lip. She stares into my eyes for a second. "I want to make sure you really want to do this Sally,"

She began speaking but I was way too turned on for this. "I want to be yours tonight and I am sure about that. I am not sure about my skill level though, you would be the first girl I've ever... you know." During my little speech, I had brought my hands up onto her sides.

"You don't have to worry about anything, I will help you through everything but for tonight - you're my pillow princess and there's no safe word, just tell me if it's too much. I like my toys." She smirked. She did not even let that last sentence sink in before we started making out.

She ran her hands from my hips to my stomach and then over my boobs. All she was doing was running her hands around and around - barely touching my nipples even this was shooting a tingling sensation into me. The more that we kiss, the more that I feel the desire grow.

She starts to leave my lips, going down. First a kiss on the cheek, then a couple on the neck that really made me squirm around under her, and finally my breast. Since she has switched to my neck I have been moaning. Kay has such a light touch, that any of her brushing again me would feel good in one way or another.

Kay brings my shirt up to expose my bralette - and for a second she just holds my shirt up to take the view in. "I wouldn't have expected you to have gotten your nipples pierced. She puts her open mouth over my covered nipples.

"...yeah, it was an impulsive." I couldn't even get my answer out before she started circling her touché around my nipples.

"It was a what?" She stopped just to ask me the question - which brought a smirk to her face. Even though the question was only four words long, I could feel my nipples growing and growing without the warmth of her mouth.

"It was an impulsive decision!" I spit out so fast so i am not caught in the same trap as last time. I don't think this was the right decision because she smiles at me again and tells me to open my mouth. She rolls my shirt p and sticks in it my mouth.

"Since you can't seem to talk right, it looks like we can store this here." And after she gets the shirt settled into my mouth, I close my jaw down on it and prepare myself for the night ahead of me.

Kay goes back to down to my breast and not only is she licking my nipples but she starts sucking on them as well. I can't even control myself anymore. Before I was just trying to sit still and enjoy myself but I don't know how she got so good. It's like there is a direct one from my nipples into my chest, and throughout my body. While she works on my right side with her mouth, my other nipple is pinched with her free hand. I can't help but to rock back and forth the leg that is pressed up between my legs.

"I see you're getting worked up, let's move over to the bed."

~

We are finally all settled in her room. We opted for bondage tonight. She has my hands, feet, and tits all ties up. My hands and feet are tied to the bed post while my tits are just bound. Now I am just waiting in a dim room. Kay said she will be right in but I have been waiting for what feels like forever.

"Sorry to keep you waiting there. Good thing you aren't going anywhere. I was also thinking about earlier - I think we need to gag you too, you're a bit loud and I haven't even touched that pretty pussy yet."

I have no idea what to say to this so I nod and smile at her.

"I need to hear it." Kay is now holding my chin and looking at me in my eyes. With her other hand she is cupping my breasts but not touching my nipples yet.

"Yes, I would like the gag." I maintain eye contact and when I feel her apply pressure to my chin I open my mouth.

She slides a black rubber ball gag in into my mouth and ties it up. Once it is on securely, She kisses me and starts playing with nipples. I am not even trying to contain myself anymore. I am so wet, I can feel myself dripping. After a while of playing it's my nipples, she walks away. I take a minute to collect myself because this is the most I've cum in months - even if it was all just a dream.

When the footsteps return, they are now paired with a low buzzing and something rattled. I open my eyes and look for her but I just see her standing over me - not what's in her hand. With my legs tied open, it was pretty easy to slide the vibrator between my pussy lips.

"oh my god." Slipped through my gag. I was not ready for that but it felt so good. She held it still while I rubbed up against it. It was smooth and long. I'm getting so close to cumming but I'm just craving a little bit more. Maybe if Kay would touch me, my tits, my hip for a matter of fact, but I know this is just where she wants me. Right on the edge.

Right before I think I could possibly make this work, that I could possibly cum like this. She remove the vibrator, and drags it up my body and onto my still bound tits. Since they have been tied up this entire time, as soon as the vibrator hits them I let out a big sigh.

They wet vibrator is swirled around my nipples and I start squirming around in bed. The entire time, Kay has been standing on the side of the bed this whole time - watching. She finally moves and it is up on the bed.

"Be a good girl and lay still." She lowers and positions herself to sit on my face. Once she is fully sitting, she pulls on my nipples a little bit. Then, I feel something like a cup cover my nipples. "These are suction cups, from what i have seen so far, you'll enjoy them. Once I have this set up, we will really start having fun."

She was right, I did really like these suction cups. Once she had them on she brought out a new vibrator. I only know this one was new because it had to go into me and rested on my clit. With this toy going, my nipples being suctioned, and my mouth still gagged - I couldn't stop cumming. My legs where shaking and Kay starts grinding on my gag.

"Oh what a good girl. Oh my god, I've been wanting to cum just from watching you all night." as she starts to talk she grinds faster. I think to make it easier on herself, she puts her hands on my sides. As she goes, she gets faster and faster and her grip on my side gets tighter and tighter. "I going to cum all over your face!" She let's out between moans.

She must really want to cum like this because she pulls the vibrator from between my legs and brings it up to her own pussy. When she sits back to play with herself, she barely leaves me any room to breathe. I'm okay with this as it is a small price to pay after the amount of times she has made me come tonight.

We stayed in this position for a while, enough for me to start worrying whether or not I should have mentioned the part about not being able to breathe. As that thought crosses my mind, I feel a warm liquid hit my body but cool almost instantly. Did she just squirt on me? I feel her legs shaking

and Kay is slow to stand up.

"I haven't came like that in a minute but we aren't finished yet." She begins to undo the suctions, then unties my tits, and then finally my feet. With my hands still tied to the bed posts, we start to make out again and she runs her hand through my hair once. "Rollover onto your stomach."

I did so with the vibrator still in my pussy. She positions herself in front of me and then tells me to start eating her out. Since my hands are still tied, she parts her lips for me and I start playing with her clit. She starts to moan softly. I press my lips against hers and while licking my clit, I also softy suck on the area too. This prompts her hand to land on my head, grabbing a handful of hair.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes - please don't stop!" with the hand holding my head, she pulls and pushes it up and down. She is using me like one of her many toys. After just a little more of this, and her legs basically shoot straight out and shaking.

Maneuvering herself from out form under my head, she orders me to flip back over and walks away. I easily came three more times while making her cum. She comes back to untie me and we snuggle up in bed.

"That was fun." I look over at her and smile but I knew what came next.

"Yeah, too bad you have to go." And with the end of that sentence, I wake up.

And now to wait until tonight for my next adventure.