My Dreams of Being a Slut

Story Info
Fantasies my girlfriend walking in on my bisexual encounters.
1.5k words
4.18
10.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's long been one of my favorite fantasies to set it up so that a girlfriend could walk in on me and another man fucking just so she could enjoy the show. I've been lucky over the years with a number of girlfriends who were not only accepting of my bisexuality but also immediately turned on by it. A couple even made it clear that they'd like to bring someone into bed for both of us to enjoy. Apparently that not just something that straight guys get all excited about when they find out their girl is bi.

The fantasy comes in two flavors. The first is where she opens that front door and is immediately presented with the sight of the latest stud using my throat to empty his balls. He's on the couch with his pants down and I'm naked on all fours greedily choking and gagging on his impressive meat. But rather than being taken aback, she's completely nonchalant about what should be a shocking surprise. She just walks past the two of us and only addresses the one who's mouth isn't full.

"Hey Rick, looks like you're having a pretty good afternoon. Make sure to finish quick. He's still got to get dinner ready."

Rick would just be working my head up and down on his shaft by a fistful of my hair. "Hey Kath. Don't worry about dinner. He told me to to tell you it's in the oven and will be ready by six."

Kath would pour herself some wine and sit on the couch next to Rick and just enjoy my gagging and squirming when Rick holds my mouth down at the base of his cock. Kath loves seeing the tears run down my cheeks when I'm being fed more cock than I can handle. My hands claw at the carpet and the edge of the couch until he pulls me off his cock and lets me fill my lungs again.

"You gonna stay for dinner and fuck his ass for dessert?" she asks, hoping for more of her favorite show.

"Nah, I gotta get back to my husband. I just wanted to take one out of the chamber so I can really fuck him long and hard tonight. It's our anniversary you know."

She congratulates Rick and tells me to hurry up and take that load. "Don't be a greedy slut. I know you want to suck cock all night, but Rick's got better places to be than your mouth."

And with that Rick grabs my hair and shoves his cock deeply into my mouth, punching that swollen head down my throat to shoot his ample load directly into my stomach. He holds me there, starving for air until he shoots his last rope of jizz into me, then lets me go to gasp for air. Knowing the routine I lick his cock and balls to make sure I didn't miss a drop. Once clean Rick simply pulls up his pants and heads for the door.

"Bye Rick," Kath says cheerfully. "Give my best to Devon."

"You know it," he says, not addressing me at all before the door slams.

Kath stands, pulls down her jeans and steps out of them. She sits on the couch and hooks the back of my neck with her heel and pulls me into her pussy saying "You've still got some time before dinner's ready and after than show I can't wait until afterwards to cum!"

The other flavor of this fantasy is less chatty.

This time Kath comes home and finds some men's shoes in the living room. They're not my shoes. She knows that much. Between the shoes and the stairs is a discarded men's shirt, on the stairs up to the bedrooms a pair of jeans. Kath smiles because she knows her slutty boyfriend is at it again. Kath likes to say she's so straight that the only porn she likes to watch is gay porn. None of those yucky girls to get in the way of her enjoying all those men and their bodies. So between her viewing pleasure and my need for cock, it's a perfect combination.

Kath cocks her head at the foot of the stairs and smiles as she picks up the sounds of wet meat rhythmically slapping together. She slowly climbs the stairs, hoping she can get to the top without making too much noise. It's not that I'm not supposed to be getting railed by some fat-dicked stud. It's just that too often when she's watching me fuck men I tend to put on a bit of a performance- acting extra slutty because I think it turns her on more. As fun as that is, she'd also like to watch without me knowing she's there. She wants to see me in an unguarded moment while I'm impaled on some big thick meat.

As she reaches the landing she can hear our breathing, panting and moaning really. My moaning breath coming in and out across my vocal cords like the cock in my ass is working my lungs like a bellows. And the stud's hot breath as he works himself into a sweaty lather while pumping my ass like a butter churn. She closes her eyes and just listens for a second or two. She can hear the wet sound of that cock sliding in and out of my ass, my hungry hole slurping greedily at it. Or at least she presumes I'm the one taking that cock, knowing my preferences like she does.

Kath slips out of her shoes and stalks slowly along the hall in her bare feet. The door to the guest bedroom on the right is open and light and sound is spilling into the hallway. By now she can hear the wooden frame of the bed creaking in time with every thrust. She bites her lip as she gets close to the door jam and peers around the corner. There we are on that big bed. I'm on my knees, holding onto the foot board with both hands, the muscles on my broad shoulders standing out as I push back against the stud slamming me from behind. He's on his knees between my legs, beating out a rhythm against my ass with his thrusts. He hold and handful of my hair in one hand and my shoulder with the other. His face is screwed tight. His eyes closes, teeth bared and brow furrowed as sweat runs down his neck. My face is the opposite. My mouth hangs open like it will never close again as he pushes one moan after another out of my guts and past my lips. My eyes are open, but rolled back in their sockets. Kath can tell there's noting behind those eyes now. My head is nothing more than the location for the other hole this stud can park his cock if he chooses. There's nothing going on in there now. I'm lost in being fucked. I'm just a meat sleeve for draining anxious cocks now. A double-ended Fleshlight with a pulse.

As she looks around the room she sees that despite being an empty headed cock slut now, I did previously consider her and her needs. There's a big, overstuffed chair positioned with a fine view of the bed and the vigorous fucking going on there. Next to the chair, on the left, is a table with an ice bucket and bottles of her preferred cider. To the right of the chair is another table upon which rests her Hitachi Magic Wand. Simply her favorite toy when it comes to leaving her cunt muscles as soft jello from all of her multiple climaxes. I was even thoughtful enough to cover the seat with a towel. If ever there was a night where she was going to be squirting, this is it.

Kath strolls into the room as if she owns the place, which she does, in a way. This is for her. This is the thing she finds sexiest- men fucking. And she's got a ringside seat. When she stands in front of me and unzips her pants, she can see that my hard cock is bouncing around under me with every thrust, leaking long thin ropes of precum down to the sheets. She kicks off her jeans and comes up to the bed and runs a hand down my back and around my hip, pulling my cheek aside so she can get a look at the size of the cock I'm impaled on. My dumb, animal eyes follow her and I see her smirk and raise and eyebrow, clearly impressed with my ass's ability to swallow this thick pole. She returns to her seat as the tempo of the fucking and the volume of the moaning and grunting increase. 'Always trying to put on a performance,' she thinks as she throws her thick thigh over the arm of the chair and reaches for the Hitachi. 'Still, it's going to be a long and productive night.'

As for what happens next? Well, I have to admit that the fantasy always got a bit vague when it comes to what happens next. Maybe she just watches? Maybe she directs the action? Maybe she joins us and demands we put our cocks to use on her?

What do you think?