My Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
Mum and dad were inspecting the welts on my body.
2.2k words
4.33
5.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dreams Part 2 of 6- slave girl sara

Part 2 of my fictional story of my dreams.

I had arrived home having been punished and kept late at work. Mum and dad were inspecting the welts on my body.

I felt them both rub my bottom. I was not asked so said nothing, in our family you only speak when spoken to. He spanked the back of my legs as mum was filling the tin bath in front of the fire. Spanking over I went to the wall with my hands down by my side. Dad called me over, he was in the bath and it was my job to wash his back and anything else he wanted. Which he did, a full wash.

He got out and I dried him as mum got in and my bathing chores started again. She got the same washing treatment as my dad. I was ready with the towel for mum and saw six angry stripes on her bottom, that`s why the cane was out. In our family, as with many in service, if one of the children was in trouble, no matter what age, mum was also harshly punished as she was supposed to be bringing them up.

Mum kept naked and we lay over our table together as instructed by dad, maybe my fault as I wanked him as I washed his bits, not voluntary, he held my hand on his cock. He stood at the other side of the table as if choosing whose mouth would stiffen him up, he chose mum but I was the first to feel her work as he entered my pussy. Spankings and fucking`s over, mum stood in the bath again and washed her pussy and I went into bathe, as painful as it was sitting.

I kept myself to myself for the next few days, as I normally do anyway. A few days later I took a piece of bread and cheese into the vegetable garden for my ten minute lunch break. I sat on an upside-down bucket and opened my cloth with my lunch in and as I was about to take a bite.

"Hello sara, don't get up."

It was Jack. Both his hands came round from each side, pulled up my top and fondled my titties. When he nipped my nipples I cum, but carried on eating. He spun me round, his cock was dangling through his trousers, so I rubbed him, just as my dad likes, he soon got to attention and cum as I sucked. Not the best accompaniment to have with bread and cheese, but right up there I guess.

The incident with Jack became a regular occurrence which I really enjoyed and looked forward to. I was feeling brave as my experience grew so sometimes in the next summer quite a few of us older boys and girls got together in the long meadow down by the lake. It had already been agreed by us all, no fucking allowed, but any other naked play was just that, play. Skinny dipping was always great fun, we never wore undies, so it was naked, or not go in.

We sucked, fingered, wanked, swapped partners and we girls were even spanked by the boys as their cocks hit our lips and hood, but no further, we all respected that unwritten rule. For the boys we had wanking races with them where the girls selected a cock to wank, to see who cum first. Followed by wanking races to see who could hold it the longest.

Us girls had fingers up our slits, vegetables and even cock shaped pieces of smooth wood, same outcome, who cum first, that was always me, and who could hold it longest, never got anywhere near that prize, lol. We also had to make ourselves cum so the boys could judge who tasted the sweetest, didn`t do too badly at that game either. My favourite was sucking Jack off, he said his favourite was trying to suck me dry, that never happened either.

I quite liked Jack, maybe even loved him. If I displeased him, like the first time I was late to meet him, I went over his knee for a spanking. It was in front of our mates too, but I was in the wrong, so skirt and top off, over his knee for a good sound hiding. It went without saying, all our discipline started young. Another time I stopped to chat with another couple, don't forget we had very little time off from work to chat, so had lots to say. He was quite angry and already had his belt in his hand, and I received my first ever belting with my first ever knelt thanking from him, plus a fucking up my bum hole for seconds.

If my father saw my red bottom it was made redder and mum got the same with a belting or caning to follow. He never ever asked how I got my marks, I think he assumed it was cook, mum had told him how she likes to belt the young ladies and young men. If ever he did ask I would never lie.

My mum was quite a few rungs higher up the ladder than me and was on the housekeeping side. She was once making the bed up for a house guest and knocked something of his dresser, by accident. It did not break but the floor supervisor reported her, and it got to the top management level. She was brought in front of the housekeeper who had her go to the guest's room with her to apologise.

He was obviously out for fun and she was told she would be belted by him and the housekeeper was told to strip her. It was not hard, we either wore a grey woollen dress in winter or a skirt and blouse in summer. Rarely undies until your time!

Her dress removed, she covered herself up, but a few slaps on her bottom off the housekeeper soon had her hands by her side. Mum was about five foot five, one-twenty pounds, very slim, as most in service are except the cooks and their husband`s! Maybe 34 c with a full muff covering of ginger hair. My dad was also asked to attend and was a keen onlooker, a strong believer in consequences. The guest withdrew his belt from his trouser loops, and they all gasped as he kept it open, so a whipping.

The option was given to her by the housekeeper, the whipping or the sack, a no brainer but at least she had a choice. She had to stand in the centre of the room with her hands clasped and raise high in the prayer position whilst he administered her punishment. She had to count and it was ten full cut lashes. Lashes which wrapped around her body cutting her tits and nipples and swelling her pussy. The whole house heard the whoosh crack of the belt and her screams, but she held her place. On being dismissed she was told that her, or a member of her family would bed-warm for the guest that evening.

When things had settled a little mum still had to carry on working, the wool in her dress making the whip marks angry, she said she would be fine to do the bed-warming, father agreed. She was bathed by father and I hopped in second, she was quite a mess to be honest.

"Dad?"

"Yes sara."

"Please may I take mum's place this evening?"

He just stared at me, as did mum, for a while.

"Yes sara, you may."

I was not shocked he said yes, he knew I would fight tooth and nail to be her deputy.

"Be mindful of the talks we have if he spunks into you, you may get pregnant, you know what I have taught you, keep jumping up and down to get it out. The penetration will also hurt momentarily as he will be a lot rougher than me, he may also use your bottom?"

"Yes Sir I remember and will make sure I do not disobey you Sir."

Mum spoke in a soft voice, "He may well beat you sara."

"Yes mummy I know."

"You will also see at some point I will have caned your mother when you are gone, for the shame she has brought us with her carelessness."

"Please Sir, may I take them for her."

"Much more lip from you girl and you will get them too."

I sat, cross lipped. My father got his intermediate cane from the drawer and laid it on the bed. I think seeing it was almost as bad for mum as the whipping. Did I think he should after her whipping? Yes I certainly do as I know I would get and have got one in the past, in her position, and know mum would not have it any other way. We may be poor but always abide by the rules and pay our debts.

A couple of hours to go and my dad called me onto the bed, he knew he would get nothing much sexual from mum that night and wanted some relief. I got naked and laid with him as he fondled my nipples and I unfastened him and wanked him to pleasure. Sometimes he would fuck me too if he thought mum looked tired. It was nothing new, I often did it to help out and give mum a rest, like most men, dad needed to make love at least twice a day and pleasured in between, I cannot wait to be married.

It was winter so we were allowed nighties, but my father said just to put my outdoor coat on, I kissed them both and waited on our landing for the housekeeper to collect me and take me to the guest`s room. Although we lived in the servant`s quarters on floor five I had never been on any other floor but this one and the basement where I worked, I always used the servant`s stone staircase at the back of the house.

I once saw the housekeeper being strapped by the butler for some discrepancy and sat on the steps listening as he fucked her. I played as I listened then got cook's wooden spoon for being late and worked naked for the rest of the day.

The housekeeper was a nice lady and said, as I was so brave she would take me down the house main staircase, WOW, you could walk on it without shoes on. On the walls there was stuff like carpet too, just lush, well it took my mind off what was to happen. Miss knocked on the door and took me in.

"This is sara, here to pay the debt of her careless mother, all we ask is you do not scar her too much Sir, especially her face."

Miss pinched my cheek hard. Scar! What had I done?

"Be brave sara, better scar you than your gorgeous mum."

"Yes I will see what I can do, now strip the girl and leave."

Strange how they were talking of as if just a chattel. Miss removed my coat, laid it on a room chair and as she left.

"Just leave her outside your door when you are done with her, someone will pick her up."

Sir walked towards me, I was trembling, I had seen what damage only ten of his whip marks could make. He was very tall and extremely handsome and spoke so posh. He stroked my cheek that Miss had pinched and as he rubbed it, my arms folded behind my back as my dad taught me. Dad said as a girl I had to make my body available to all who had permission to use it and arms folded behind my back would do just that. I had often wondered why mum went to bed that way and as I got older, me too.

His hand moved to my mouth and traced my lips, then opened my mouth to feel and check my teeth, not sure why. Down my breastbone to my still immature and still growing flattish chest, I arched my back to give him more to play with, I think my nipples were bigger than my tits. He played with them with his left hand as his right hand carried on down my body, in and out of my tummy button to my mound. I was holding my breath as he cupped my pussy.

"How old are you little girl?"

"Twenty-one and three-quarters Sir."

"Are you still a virgin girl?"

"Yes I am Sir." I did not count my dad as he was family.

His finger began probing my secret opening, I was expecting to be fucked where I stood.

"I will honour that status little girl, save that for your future husband. Bum hole?"

My head looked down, "Been done Sir, but not by a Sir."

He turned me around and bent me over, his wet sticky hand circling and then probing my bummy hole, I could not help but cum.

"Did I say cum little one?"

"No Sir, was not sure what was happening, will I be punished Sir?"

"Should you be?"

"I did wrong Sir, Yes Sir."

He moved my coat off the chair, removed his jacket, turned me round a few times and invited me over his knees by patting them.

"Why the red bottom little girl?"

"I was spanked by my dad last night Sir."

"Was there a reason?"

"No Sir."

"Good girl"