A Tale of Sluts

Story Info
Jenny a wicked wicked girl.
856 words
4.47
16k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baymax5
Baymax5
84 Followers

This is going to be a long and slow burn. If you're searching for a short sex story, this is probably not for you.

The story is completely fictional.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Chapter 1

Mark groaned, "ohh fuck!" While looking at blonde head of Jenny's while she was sucking his cock.

It was lunch break during school. And both 18 year old horny teenager figured, that they could sneak out from the school and ride his car to the mall's empty parking lot for some quick fun. Mark was a virgin and so was Jenny and both of them recently started fooling around.

Mark was sitting at the driving seat with his pants down to his ankle. And Jenny was on her knees hovering over his cock and slowly sucking the purple head of his cock.

"Mmmmm" Jenny moaned as she stuffed more of his cock meat in her mouth. Her pouty pink lips stretched over his cock. Jenny was loudly breathing through her nose and drooling over his cock.

"I just love your cock daddy" Jenny said while slobbering over his erect dick.

Mark groaned listening his cock hungry girlfriend calling him daddy. Jenny looked into his eyes with a hungry passion and said,

"Daddy, I love how your pre cum tastes. it makes my pussy so wet."

Her black skirt contoured her lovely bubble butt and was bunched up high, exposing the bottom of her smooth milky white ass cheeks. She was dressed in standard pink cotton panties that were broad enough to cover most of her perky ass.

She resumed licking his cock head and grasping the base of his cock with her right hand. She reached between her legs with her left hand to touch her soaked pussy.

She pushed her hand between her underwear, molesting her pink swelling gash and rubbing her slippery sticky erect nub on top of her engorged labias.

"I love the smell of your sweaty cock baby. it makes me feel like a nasty slut."

she said while rubbing her nose all over his slight hairy balls. Mark's cock twitched hearing her talk so dirty.

"Mmm you love it baby? When I talk dirty to you? I can feel your cock getting extra hard hearing me say such nasty things."

Mark thought her girlfriend was such a pervert. He was a nerdy and shy 18 year old and he had no idea that such nasty comments would make him so hard and exited.

"We have to hurry up baby, we have only 15 minutes before the next class starts."

Jenny was lost in her cock dream and hearing Mark say that she came to reality that she has also a class to attend. She went back sucking him vigorously again to make him cum.

"O fuck, Jenny! I am gonna cum in your mouth."

Jenny started rubbing her cunt furiously. Mark could hear the sloshy sound of Jenny rubbing her pussy. She was now bobbing her head up and down and Mark hold her head down to balance himself.

"Fuck! I am cumming."

Mark shouted and forced her head down making her gag on his cock. Thick ropes of cum erupted at the back of her mouth and pushed her over the edge.

A small spurt of thick white pussy cream came out of her cunt hole and landed inside her panties soaking it more.

"Mmmm, Daddy that was one hell of a tasty lunch."

Jenny said while taking her mouth off Mark's cock. Mark was breathing hard trying to recover from the cum bliss he just enjoyed.

Jenny took her cream coated fingers out from her panties and sat back on the passenger seat.

She looked at her finger and saw Mark was starring at her fingers with wide eyes. Jenny looked into Mark's eye and gave a wicked grin. She showed him her fingers.

Mark saw her whole hand was coated with a sticky layer of whitish fluid which he can only assume that her Pussy juice. At bottom of her first two fingers there was a white glob of milky white cream stuck where most of her pussy juice oozed out. She kept looking into Mark's eye and shove both the fingers in to her mouth and sucked the fingers clean.

"Mmmm, I love how my sticky pussy juice tastes. It's so yummy." Mark looked at her with wide eyes and said,

"you are a wicked wicked girl Jenny."

Jenny smiled and showed him the the her pink tongue where all the cream was still there and replied,

"But you love me for being so wicked. Kiss me daddy!" she moved her face forward.

Mark kissed his girlfriend and tasted the salty tangy pussy juice on her mouth. And felt his cock stirred again.

"I have a gift for you!"

After saying that she swiftly removed her panties underneath her skirt and shoved it in his hand and said,

Now hurry up, we got like 5 minutes before my class starts."

Mark pushed the panties in his pocket and started his car with a happy feeling and drove while holding her hand.

Baymax5
Baymax5
84 Followers