My Dreams Pt. 01

Story Info
Let me take you the place in my dreams, London, circa 1920.
1.8k words
3.94
4.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dreams Part 1- slave girl sara

One of my many, many fantasies were in recurring dream I was having.

Let me take you the place in my dreams, London, circa1920. I am the eighteen-year-old daughter of one of the servants in the big house at the edge of the city. Mum has worked at the house since leaving school, she was the daughter of two of the many staff, her father, my grandfather was a footman, one or two up from a servant, I think. My dad is also employed, but as a gardener and met mum at one of the Christmas parties the staff were allowed to hold. All was done very properly, he asked my grandfather if he could take mum out to the annual spring fayre in the city, the rest is history, and I was the product of two loving people I knew as my mum and dad.

The owners of the house were rarely seen by the workers below stairs, but they were thought of very highly by the upstairs staff for their warmth and generosity which is more than can be said for the treatment of the below stairs paupers.

I never saw much of the actual upstairs working, growing up and starting work as a lowly skivvy from school, just like mum did. I was lucky to have been schooled, partly by the house tutor and partly at the church school on the edge of the city. If you got your head down and got on with your work the harsh discipline was a lot less than for those who did not work.

My home discipline was dealt by my strict but fair dad, as was mums, and both of us by my grandfather if my father was away working the gardens of one of the other properties owned by the family, which was often. If grandfather called, I was always naked over his knee for hand and belt, even at eighteen, mum got the OTK spanking as well but over one of the few chairs we owned for a hard belting.

My first real personal encounter with the below stairs discipline was a good few year into my service. I had been given the odd face slap, even a dress up and bottom slap but during an argument between cook and the second in command of the upstairs staff I got my biggest ever discipline. I was doing my normal kitchen duties and tried to sneak away to avoid the conflict.

"SARA, did you hear what he said?"

"No Miss."

"So lying as well as leaving your post, Mr. Brown will hear of this directly, a hard slap across my face, back to your position."

Crying my eyes out I continued my duties as they continued their quarrel. It had all blown over and the deputy manager went about his business. I kept my head down working. Cook slapped her hand down on her bread making table,

"SARA, OVER."

I walked towards her unsure of her request.

"Yes Cook, Miss?" Thinking I was to get another job.

"Skirt off, blouse off, time you did some learning girl, over the table and grip the other side. We will just wait for your parents to arrive."

I could not believe her words, what had I done wrong, why parents, would it be her hand or a cane, by the time all had gone through my mind my parents had arrived. Cook addressed me, my parents and the eight or so kitchen staff and a few more, boys mainly who had heard of the imminent naked punishment of a girl.

"I have never even scolded the girl before, then she tried run from her job and worst of all lied, how many do the parents deem warranted as a good and proper hiding?"

Mum did not speak, not allowed, dad was in full charge.

"Twenty cook, then after work a spanking from me she won`t forget, its time she learnt how we were brought up."

I looked up, "Yes Sir."

"Yes, twenty please cook, and don't spare her screams."

I saw from the corner of my eye cook opening the table draw. She removed her long-handled fruit mixing spoon. I was crying before the first swat, and what a swat, "OUCHHHH." She stopped at fifteen, I thought it was over.

"Now, let`s see how the handle stripes." She laughed.

WWHHOOSSHH CCRRCCKK, "Nooooooooooo"

Five full blooded whacks, I thought I would die with the pain, even though I had grown up with spankings off my dad.

"Stand up you wicked girl, that I believe is just the beginning of your pain today, now back to work, naked."

I did not mind, I had little to be embarrassed about, tiny twenty-year-old titties with pink fluffy nipples and still the bald chubby pussy I was born with. I never bothered with my ten minutes lunch break, I just carried on working.

"I will be back in thirty minutes girl, if you move from that spot I will get your parents back down here."

"Yes Cook, Miss."

I still don't know how I ended up over cook's bread table, I have always been a quietly mannered, good girl, and usually only spanked when my dad felt I needed to be, maybe just two or three times a week. Mum on the other hand must be really naughty she seems to get a hiding most evenings, but they always seem to make up before sleep, if you know what I mean, quite noisy. It was hard to hide things all being in one room and until I was sixteen, one bed. I now sleep on blankets on the floor and can play a little with my chubby pussy lips, if discreet.

I heard someone coming so kept my head down, good job I did, it was cook's husband and Jack, their eighteen-year-old son.

"Look at the lowly kitchen girl Jack, she cannot even afford clothes."

They walked behind me.

"Oh Jack look, the reddest bum you ever did see. Have you ever seen a naked girl Jack?"

"No dad, not up close."

"Bring that stool over Jack, this girl will show you all or she will get my belt, tell her how much hurts Jack."

"It really hurts me and mum screams when she gets it."

"If she does not do as we say we will report her to cook, she will be given another hiding and probably be dismissed from her job here".

Jack brought the stool over.

"Now up, or I unbuckle."

I stood up on the stool and felt such a tingle below. One arm over my girly titties the other over my slit. He shook his head and reach for his buckle; I folded my arms behind me. He actually slapped my tits and slapped my legs apart and five slaps on my slit.

"Show her who is the boss Jack, slap her privates."

He did as he was told, he seemed so scared of his dad. He was actually quite good on the tit skimming, that`s tit and nipple in one. His pussy slapping needed work though.

"Now finger her like this Jack,"

Two fingers split my virgin lips and I nearly fell off the stool till his other hand touched his belt buckle, and I miraculously regained balance, and cum. Jack could not wait for his turn, and if possible was even better than his dad.

"Right girl, it's cock sucking time."

"I can`t Sir!"

"That`s fine, let`s go find cook."

Don't ask how, but I learnt what I did about this task when thanking father. I knelt and opened my mouth.

"Get your cock out as she kneels down Jack."

His was bigger than my dad`s. I knelt and sucked them in turn,

"Get ready for my cum girl."

My eyes were transfixed on his as he slowly squirted into my mouth pulse by pulse. Jack moved to take his place; I sucked him a little harder.

"Now son, she is going to take your virginity as you fuck her tight bummy hole."

"No I can`t"

Before I finished my sentence, I was stood up bent over my vegetables and took five off his belt.

"Want more skivvy?"

"Stand at the front of the girl for her to suck you stiff again Jack."

I knelt again, his dads cum still tasting in my mouth. Jacks cock was soon back in my mouth. I was stood up and back over my table. His dad spread my legs then my cheeks, fingering me up front then rubbed my bummy hole with the wetness he had made. Jack was brought behind me and his dad guided him into my bummy hole, very tight at first then a plop and he was in. He came in no time and I felt his cum seeping out of me. His dad wiped me with a floor cloth, nipped my nipples and set me back to work. I won`t go into the pain but he fucked me with my consent in the end and for both our pleasures, wow! We all heard cook singing as she walked down the hallway,

"Hello love, hello Jack, what brings you two down here?"

"Just came to see you my love, oh, we saw this girl sat on the stool by her table, wish we had nothing to do but sit."

"Oh she was, was she, well she can bend over it, just pass me your belt for a few minutes before you go love."

I was still in a sexual daze. I followed her eyes and bent over the stool, gripping the two legs. Five more from the borrowed belt, boy can she tan a hide. Cook and her husband went into the pantry and I looked up just as Jack's cock was coming towards my mouth again, I opened but they came out again, we had missed the chance.

"Back to work sara, you will stay an hour after work this evening to catch up after your slacking."

Work at last done I ran up the five flights of stairs to our room, still naked, and went in, my dad was sat on his chair as if waiting for me. I saw the thick cane on the end of the bed and began to sob. Nothing was said about me being late, they both knew what would have happened. No one spoke, dad tapped his knee, and I was happy to just go over his knee.

"Looks like extras here mum, what do you think?"

"For sure."

I felt them both rub my bottom. I was not asked so said nothing, in our family you only speak when spoken to. He spanked the back of my legs as mum was filling the tin bath in front of the fire. Spanking over I went to the wall with my hands down by my side. Dad called me over; he was in the bath and it was my job to wash his back and anything else he wanted.