All Comments on 'My Education Ch. 03'

by NicholasTemplar

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the best stories and best series. Hope to see more chapters soon. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wreck her...

more like wreck me lol! this is great. I truly hope you continue on this series, there is so much potential, and your writing is just tops. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hope you continue this! I would enjoy the next installment!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Balanced fun

I love the action, but more - the balance of the emotional lives of the characters with their physical and intellectual needs. The understanding that Justin could in later years regret not letting loose when young shows thinking beyond the immediate situation, which I value.

I loved Justin's solution to Sarah's Problem, as satisfying as it would have been to knock her dad's head off, the better strategy was as done - neat and complete, if risky.

Complex, real world fantasy. Wonderful!

KingC509KingC509about 11 years ago
Professor of erotica

What a well written story. The balance between their emotions, life, lust, love and passion is done with a great balance, not to much of any of these at one time. I hope you continue this part of Justin's education to life's treasure's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pity

the fact that this story - the very best in it's cathegory and so many great possibilities left - was never continued is a indeed a pity and a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Status report? Please continue the story. This is one of my favorite story and series in this site. Please continue.

dragon2010dragon2010almost 11 years ago
please continue

please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ditto to the last comment, please continue. Five long years, please continue this series. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE keep this series going.

For the good of man kind. You have done so well and should keep it going

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 11 years ago
PLEASE.........PLEASE!!!!!!

Please, I pray, that you find the time and muse to continue this series. It is one of my favorites. I have read and re-read it many many times over. I like others await the continue of the the telling of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fall short of expectation

In this chapter the story lost it's fluency and twists and become somewhat boring with repetitive sex that was copy of one another. A lot of things felt stopgap. First chapter I loved, Second I liked but this one was just fap material.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
It has been left hanging

Where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Please continue writing, Every chapter is beautifully written. i cannot wait to read more about Erin andnJason

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed reading your story. You made me feel like I was enjoying the adventure and enjoyment with them. Hope to read more of their adventures soon. Thank you!

high_lander2000adhigh_lander2000adover 10 years ago
Well ????

Will you continue?? I read it and so far it 's great.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
please come back

please finish this story! it is one of the really good ones that i hate that there seems to be no hope of seeing an ending. so come back please and finish what you started.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Read

You need to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

Thank you for the three chapters you have written so far! I enjoyed them mightily. There is a lot of potential and I would love for it to continue.

daysgonebydaysgonebyover 10 years ago
Love and sex well done

As an older man, I like to read stories about older men and younger women, but this series was perfect. Please, continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I can't tell you how I want more. What about the Police Officer, what about - well - everybody, tell more about Sarah. Christ, don't leave me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thanks for writing this story and series. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really like it!

I hope you have plans to continue this story. To many authors on here get to a certain point & just leave stories unfinished.

VERY FRUSTRATING for us readers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This has been amazing story thus far. Please consider continuing the adventure. You cannot leave us hanging with Kristine says try the rhurbarb at least one more chapter (hopefully not the last) could easily sate our lust for more thank you

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 10 years ago
One nit-pick

While I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of your story, I just had to point this out:

You wrote "To say that I was distracted during the class would be like saying Moby Dick was a fish",

Since Moby Dick was a whale, and whales are mammals, NOT fish, this would mean that he was not distracted at all!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I was with you till you had to add others

and the

make me your bitch was a total turn off. so much for love, so much for cherish, and so much for respect.

why do writers think they have to go beyond love and respect to spice things up?

escape24bufescape24bufabout 10 years ago
Great read..

Sarah has to be part of the Future..

continue please..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I really enjoy your work, but...

...nearly 14 months since the last update? And over 6 years since this chapter came out. I hope you're not letting comments steer the story. The first three chapters were great, write what you want to write, not what some fans tell you you should write.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playalmost 10 years ago
The making of a good story...

I've read quite a few stories so far on this site, in different categories, and yours catch my eyes, with the title. I like the way you mixed the erotic parts and the story line. Some writers here emphasize way too much on the erotics parts and for my taste of course... not enough on the story. It's like watching porn, but read it instead. Not a bad thing by itself, but you get bored reading always the same thing, over and over. but you, mix it up just good. Please, give us the pleasure of reading a chapter 4, with the hinting you left in chap 3, this will be again a very good one. You have a 5 from me !

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Good story, with significant flaws.

The sexual action and the characterization of the various people in the story are mostly well drawn, and the author definitely knows how to paint an evocative picture. His command of the language also makes the story flow well, without too many mechanical writing errors.

There are, however, a few things that bothered me about this submission and the "My Education" series as a whole: first, the way Justin transitions in a few weeks from a teenager who had never actually had intercourse in the first chapter (cheerleader tutorials in oral sex notwithstanding) to a Casanova who plays two experienced divorcees like Stradivarius violins. With perfect understanding of their turn-ons. At the same time. For hours and hours.

And the fact that everyone can essentially orgasm on command every time, made me roll my eyes a bit; it's just too unrealistic for me to suspend disbelief, no matter how hot the action being described.

In a similar vein, the second problem I have is the boy's staying power. Nineteen or not, six times in one day and "almost" shooting blanks is something you'd expect Superman to say. Unless that somewhat self-indulgently repeated detail about the protein powder he was drinking in those shakes included Popeye's cartoon spinach, it doesn't seem likely Justin could keep going back to the well that quickly and often.

Lastly, the subplots about the inheritance, the research grant, rescuing Sara, the conveniently empty luxury apartment; all of them together practically puts this story in the Sci-fi and Fantasy category, with an emphasis on the fantasy. I know most porn stories have a strong element of wish fulfilment, but having every conflict and plot twist immediately resolved by our paragon of a male protagonist or resolved for him by coincidences that pop up like back-up singers in a music video, sort of trivializes some of the plot.

Although the previous paragraphs may not lead you believe it, I did basically enjoy the series, and thought it was a shame Nicolas never continued it.

Cie la Vie.

AJMTitsAJMTitsover 9 years ago
Good story, just not a fan of the sharing

This is a pretty good story, kinda repetitive in phrasing at times, but still good. Not really a fan of the sharing women idea and how easy it was for Justin to just jump on the idea of taking on another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erin's Daughters

Justin should finally meet Erin's daughters, but just meet, no sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT Story.

I hoped, and hoped that somewhere close to the end that Erin would introduce her 59 year old widowed and horny Mother so that he could REALLY get an education!!!

Wolfie857Wolfie857over 9 years ago
Where is the next chapter

Great story.. I was completely absorbed into their world. My only hope was that Sarah would say "Kristine says to try the rhubarb"... More please....

rohit7785rohit7785over 9 years ago
nice story

a very good story...

But i will LOVE to see Sarah involved as well...

Maybe in a permanent way...

Or lets say... She getting someone good for her... I mean.. She had all that sad history and it really should be happening that she gets some love.

But then again... Its my way of thinking many may not agree and its YOU who is telling the story... So keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

But, though I'm not really a fan of asking for more when an author feels done, in this case I must. Sarah is still unfinished. Her remodel and feminin touch in the apartment needs to be told about. Her moving in and integration into Erin and Justin's lives has not really been addressed nor her love life. Is she too damaged, emotionally, for healthy relationships? Possibly, you might pair Sarah with Priya as she seems to need someone to help her to feel safe yet not dominate her and take away her hard won independence and jovial attitude. Though there are other characters that could come into play, Sarah is the biggest question mark. Justin and Erin's future seems to be set, but we (and Justin) still haven't met Erin's two daughters and need to see what their reaction is. However much they approve of Justine, they may be uncomfortable with Mom risking her career this way. Allison should make his acquaintance, intimately, also. Well, that's it. I love your story as is, but there are just some things I (and others obviously) would like to see wrapped up. Thumbs Up.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Oh freaking HELL...

No WAY that's the end...?!?

I swear this is the hottest story I've read in some time...

Even the editing issues were unable to so more that hiccup the story, and none of those severe enough to keep the "Wow!" from proceeding ever onward.

But this story is as capable of extension as any story I've read and better than most.

Did I mention wow....????

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
What happened to Chapter 4?

Your bio page was last modified on March 22, 2013. Your last message said you missed a Thanksgiving deadline and figured it would take until February to finish it. Was that February 2013 or February 2014? Yet, here we are approaching Thanksgiving 2014 with still no Chapter 4. Are you still with us Nick? If so, when can we finally expect #4? At the very least, update your bio page again to let us know you're still alive and active in Lit. You have so many, many fans wishing to see how this wonderful story turns out.

One comment on the story thus far, I found it amusing that, in this story where two hearts find each other, Erin's initials are EKG, which is used to measure the rhythms of the heart. I'm assuming that was unintentional, but if it was on purpose, well done.

Mntnman13Mntnman13over 9 years ago
More please.

Just found your work. Really enjoying it, but definitely need more!!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Very good reading, writing and plot. Personally, I would liked to have seen Sarah in a part of the ending as she has been so involved in Justin's life, but it is what it is. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Well written and totally engaging story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story that I would love to read more submissions of it.

You are a talented author and would like to read more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really love this story! Ive gotta say though, its a hard read when you're tired! The sex scenes are long and I keep catching myself accidentally rereading the same bits!

Honestly, I couldn't do it if I was him, lol, nineteen or not, that is too damned much work for a good orgasm, I keep expecting someone to have a heart attack or wind up in the hospital with anemia! Rofl. A half hour of foreplay and an hourish of fucking and Im ready for a long-ass nap! Ah, to be in my early twenties again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Very good but why didn't you finish it????

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
so sad...

that such a splendid work of art is orphaned...*sigh*

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Really hope you come back to this some day. Great story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Does anyone know what happened to NicholasTemplar?

At the start of Ch. 02 the opening statement read:

"My thanks to everyone who left comments and wrote emails. My apologies for this next chapter taking as long as it did. The bulk of it was spent figuring out where I wanted the characters to go, and that took quite a bit of time. I hope everyone will find it to be as fun of a ride as I do. Finally, there will not be a two-month waiting time between the chapters that follow. Nick."

and yet

My Education Ch. 02 (4.86) 01/09/08

My Education Ch. 03 (4.85) 07/03/08

we are now at 7 years and counting without "the chapters that follow"

Does NT respond to email? Post on another site? Or did Nick succumb to Opus Dei?

hoping to hear ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Your a Talented, Gifted, Writer. A truly heart warming, romantic tale of love, with a bit of sex lol. Love your writing, it flows with easy grace and meter that combined with mood, entices readers into the plot, and holds them there. Loved these stories, your one of my favorite writers. Thank you very much.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 9 years ago
So many hanging in there

What a wonderful series and so much more could be said. A certain 'emptiness' resulted with the end!

Expectations are mounting, I am certain - so, 'More, please.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding, Simply Outstanding

Very Talented writer, Fantastic story that captured my interest from the start. I truely hope there is more to come,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE!

I just fond and finished the story. It was wonderful. PLEASE finish it. I know a lot of time has passed but I hope you haven't given up writing.

GR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
finish please?

Its been awhile, but there is more here to be said. The apartment has not been finished and Sarah hasn't even moved in. I - we - would like to know how 'trying the rubharb works out for them. Does it mess them up? I suppose it isn't in the cards for Justin and Sarah to do it, but there are all kinds of reasons for sex. Making love, animalistic sex, makeup sex, recreational sex, and sometimes comfort sex. It seems to me that on some occasions, anniversaries of unhappy memories, that it might help Sarah to go the the ajacent bedroom and share her friend's bed for the closeness that sexual intimacy brings. Plus, sexual experiences with Justin would convince Sarah once and for all that not all men are going to treat her as men have done in the past. I'd love to hear more about Priya. Not interested in Heidi too much. You haven't given her character enough personality to become interested in yet. Would Erin ever consider Officer Cole? Or maybe even her own daughters? Or people and places that we haven't read about yet, but the point is that this feels unfinished. At least and Epilogue would be good, for to let us know that a few years have passed and they are good together still. I like this very much and want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fantastic story.PLEASE FINISH IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicholas Templar!!!!!!!!!

You have caught the attention of the Evil Anonymous! Are you up to the challenge or do you cower behind the guise of having disappeared with this inactivity? You say you have the last of chapter 4 written but nothing has arrived. Your fans clamor even now for more of this story yet they lay disappointed in their beds at night. Barring an accident to your person you seem to do them a disservice here. Please continue the story if you are able.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

We want and need more, more Sara, more Debra, more everything. This is a great story, and it is well written. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please, PLEASE continue!

You can't leave us all hangin' like this!

MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a well written story

It is a shame that it has taken so long for the fourth chapter to hit the site. Please continue telling the story of these characters.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I quite liked your characters and their relationship felt natural.

I was also impressed by the time you invested in bringing them through the various experiences to legitimize both their commitment as well as her willingness to share.

One complaint: the anal scene felt rushed, I would appreciate the same level of detail you gave to other 'firsts'.

I'd also like to suggest a way to introduce the cop/workout partner:

Justin and Erin are unable to speak privately for a few days.

Debra seems a bit "odd" the next workout, watching him more closely and even blushing when she is caught staring.

When Justin conditionally accepts Erin's wild proposal she smiles and says "good, I didn't want to disappoint her". But she won't divulge who.

Debra gives the secret phrase the next day and takes him to a motel for a rather intimate type of workout. I think Erin would be there, to reassure Justin, but not join in as Debra doesn't swing that way (yet?).

Fun story, thanks for sharing.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please, need more of these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please lots more

Enjoyed it very much

Policewoman, daughters,Karen,

great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nick

great story line writng ability. my all time favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Story, need more.

I kinda find it heart breaking because of the proposition part, I think Erin deep inside felt like they can't stay like this forever and made the deal not just for Justin to enjoy his youth but also not to wreck Justin's life when she's finally gone, because she knows that Justin's world revolves around her.

Firefighter47Firefighter47about 8 years ago
SAD

This has been a great story and would love to see a continuation. The sad part being is that we haven't had any submissions from this author since 2008. Sadly I believe he has gone on to other projects. Thank you Nick for sharing what you had with us.

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
amazing

I love the length, the thought and most of all the twists and turns. I cant wait to see if Sarah and Justin and Erin enoy each other and looking forward to the next chapter.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Truly one of the best!

I love this story and the others too... Hoping one day you'll come back and add more to it! Thank you so much!

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 8 years ago

I've just read your stories for the second time - as good as the first time - wish you would write some more.

brazilianslavebrazilianslavealmost 8 years ago

F A N T A S T I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you would write more stories... i love how you describe every scene....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wishful Thinking

I have read this story twice in the last two days. The story captures two people at their sexual peak. I too would wish for more content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I fell in love with Erin. I know she's a fictional character. But God damn I fell in love with her. You write so amazingly well, it's difficult not to. This is a wonderful, wonderful series, and no wonder it's on top of the Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved the story

I loved this the first time I read it. Loved it again. When are you going to add more?

Hale1Hale1over 7 years ago
What can I say?

I have to agree with all five of the last comments. It was also my second time through this story, and I too loved it!

When/if you get back to writing please give me a shout. I'd love to help with a final edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Education......enlightened me too!

I loved this story it is well written and whilst indulging our fantasies it is also real and emotional. Please write more and add to this story in particular.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I just finished reading the series and can't wait to read it again tonight! Five plus stars for each chapter along with a favorite point. It's too bad you seemed to have stopped writing as you really are gifted. Thanks so much for the great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautifully written

Well written and looking forward to the next one in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Justin, Maria, Sarah, Erin, et al

So beautifully written and so engaging that it is now 4:34 am in NM and still yawning but sated by your words.

I just noticed that chapter 3 was written 7 years ago and it was the last story you wrote.

Will there ever be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

5*******. Great story. Hot sex. Just a bit of disappointment that he and Sara did not enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Wonderful story, truly great, only one question, why no more? What happens next? sorry that's two, but sometimes they need to be asked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sarah?

Why don't you add Sarah into it because we all know that in stories like this the best friend is always jealous but also happy for there best friend. But the best friend is almost always in love with there best friend.

But for right now don't add any more friends of the girlfriends but slowly add Sarah into it. Make it to where she can enjoy sex after having sex and making love to her.

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
Wait that's it???

Oh man, please keep going! Awesome stuff

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

Loved it from beginning to end!..... although please say this is not the end!!

mower9527mower9527over 6 years ago
Snayup! More please!

Yes please, I'd like some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Wow wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The officer

Add the female police officer to the mix.

drshark61drshark61over 6 years ago
Waiting!

This has been a great story, but I agree with the other commenters, I want more. I feel like you have opened a huge gate for more exploits. Adding the female officer would be great, but I also want to know what their families think when everyone finds out and do they end up together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good

Nick, excellent story writing,i am waiting for years to read next parts.when you are going to write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Weird!!! I understand there are many different forms of relationships. I think I even understand what Erin is getting at---she does not want him to regret not experiencing different things in college and she still has control so that nothing can get between them BUT!!! Erin is a hot women with a VERY active sex drive!!! Is one night with Justine going to be enough for Erin even if she is part of several events during the week? If I was Justine, I would at the very least demand that Erin was to be with me on every event or nothing during. I think, no I know, my love for and with Erin was to very important to mess with even with her approval. GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please Write another chapter!

I agree with the comment below, too. Add Officer Coles to the mix as one of the "approved" women Justin can fuck.

But he should also have "approved" encounters with women his own age--including women of other races.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Like everyone else, I think this is a great story but screams for more. Please include further adventures and opening up to everyone once Erin is not his professor any longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it's the end

this chapter has been published 10 years ago, about what continuing all of u are talking about? it won't never happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More more more

As others say it screams for more chapters. Msybe another writer could complete the further adventures of Jason and Erin and co.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just about perfection!

There are only a few stories on Lit that transcend “mere porn.” This series is one of them. Writers write to express their being. Readers read to find that spark of connection which elevates our humanity. When a story like this comes along, it is to be treasured. The depth of bonding between Erin and Justin, so beautifully described, make just about any reader both inspired and grateful for the insight into such a special relationship.

As for the requests for more chapters, I think the author is right to have stopped at this point. It is clear that our protagonists have a spiritual connection of breathtaking power. The elephant in the room is their age difference and the difference in their stage of life experiences. The episode with Maria shows us that they have a process to both align those life experiences, and the personal maturity and responsibility to do so in a mutually growthful way. The rest is details which each of us can imagine to our heart’s content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RAB

This story takes me back. I was in a relationship similar to Justin. I seemed older than my 22yrs. The woman was 16yrs older than me. I believe some of her friends put bad thoughts in her head. Probably jealous of her being happy. I can relate. Knowing when to let take command and when to assert my masculinity. It worked well for about a dozen years. She had the body of an Amazon. So please write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Adventures

Well, This definitely needs more parts.. I've already sensed two more viable plot arcs... Maybe i will continue with this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

This story needs to be continued so that we see justin and Erin after he leaves college. Also I like to see Erin approve the police officer who helped him initially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect story

Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much love and passion

I know it has been a while but like all the rest, I would like to see more. Suggestion: Erin brings Sarah in for one weekend of tender love. This would heal Sarah from her rape/assault and allow her to move on into a healthy relationship. There would be a lot of tears, but lots of love and joy as well.

hobbyshackhobbyshackalmost 5 years ago

Great! Please write more if so inclined!

DoctimeDoctimeover 4 years ago

Well done. Minor mistakes missed by an editor, however nothing got in the way of the story. Except perhaps reality. But remember, we read Literotica for titillation. We read newspapers for reality.

Love2read365Love2read365over 4 years ago
More

Please keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous