My Elderly Neighbor

Story Info
Octogenarians can be surprising and sexy.
2k words
4.43
18.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson70
Hudson70
10 Followers

I moved into my townhouse about 15 years ago. On one side was a family with two school age kids, and on the other, an elderly couple, probably 20 years old than me. I made friends with them all immediately, but I was especially friendly with the older folks. We would sit outside, weather permitting, and talk about our kids, local politics, the weather, and whatnot. I grew to love them and helped them with their daily lives as much as they would let me. During the winter, we wouldn't see much of each other except for snowblowing, but I would check daily to see that they were alive and well for many years.

As Frank gradually became infirm, he couldn't do as much and I tried to do more, but I was getting older, too. Barbara, his wife, would disappear into her hobbies for months at a time and all I could do was ask Frank how she was. When I did see her, I was always happy to see how pretty she was, even at her advanced age, somewhere in her early 80's. Both of them were quite lucid and eloquent, and as physically spry as you would hope to be at that age.

I often wondered when their sexual attraction ended, especially because they were very religious. I guessed that once they stopped having kids, they stopped having sex. I saw no urges from either of them. Frank wouldn't even look at a pretty woman walking down the street, and Barbara was as asexual as a eunuch. Even though I am single, and have been the better part of my adult life, I found it hard to imagine no physical contact with the opposite sex. Or any sex, for that matter.

Frank fell ill and went for a prolonged hospital stay. Barbara wanted to visit him but was not feeling up to driving one day, so she knocked at my door and asked if I would take her. Of course I did. On the ride up she was very nervous and babbled quite a bit. I told her to relax and that Frank would be alright. I didn't know that, naturally, but I wanted to console her. She was well dressed and had on a wonderful smelling cologne that affected my senses like a g-spot. I started imagining Barbara naked in bed smelling like that, and mentally scolded myself.

After the visit, I asked her if she would like to stop for something to eat and she eagerly accepted, which surprised me. We went to a local Italian restaurant on the way because I knew she liked spicy foods. I would often inflict my cooking on her because she did not partake in spicy food as Frank could not. She seemed happy and relieved. Frank would be alright, but would stay in hospital for several days for tests.

When we got home, Barb asked me to come in for coffee, and I accepted. We decided to play Scrabble, something we used to do without Frank, who didn't enjoy the game. So we played over coffee. Time passed and she said she wished she had some wine. Holding up a finger, I said I'd be right back. I went next door to my place and grabbed an unopened bottle of sake along with accompanying sake cups and pitcher.

I returned to find her waiting at the table as I began heating the wine. She indicated she had never had sake. I asked how that was possible at her age, to which she smiled snarkily. We began another game and I poured after testing it to be 69 degrees, which I prefer over the more normal 50 degrees. She liked it but she obviously had a low tolerance for alcohol. Barbara was pretty buzzed by the time we finished half of the bottle.

She lost the game, but was feeling no pain. "Harry," she said, "Would you do something for me, although you have already done so much."

"Sure Barb. What would you like?" I asked.

"Would you show me your penis?"

I was shocked. Like, flabbergasted. And amused. But also suddenly very excited. She was staring at my crotch. She noticed a growing bulge and she smiled a small smile, beautiful even through her wrinkled face. She was still very attractive and quite thin, but years and gravity had done their job on her. I was still turned on and intrigued. Saying nothing, I undid my pants and dropped them before freeing my cock from my briefs. She stared at it for what seemed like minutes before looking up at me and asking for another favor.

"Would you masturbate for me?" she asked.

I replied, "Yes, Barbara, if you let me kiss you."

She stood up, a little wobbly, and put her bony hands on either side of my face and gave me a long, warm, and tender kiss. She might be rusty with sex (I presumed) but she knew about romance. I reached down and grabbed my now-hard and throbbing cock and began to jerk it with lust. She sat back down and watched. I was afraid to ask about cumming and was just enjoying the moment. I was happy she wanted this and happy to jerk off, for that matter, but her intense observation just served to heighten the experience.

I was getting hotter as I stroked and wished she would fondle my balls or put her mouth on me, but she just watched. She slowly stood up and kissed me again, this time on my neck as well as my lips. I whispered to her that I had to cum and she told me to do it on the table. There was space beside our game and I turned and blew an impressive load that puddled on the dark table. She held onto me and smiled which seemed to say that I had just spunked where they ate dinner every night. I dressed and went to clean it up but she stopped me.

"Leave it. I will clean it later, Harry. I will also return your wine set tomorrow. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon."

I took the signal to leave and departed. I was uncertain where this encounter left us, but the only guilt I felt was about Frank. Perhaps tomorrow would make things more clear.

The next day Barbara knocked on my door to return the sake set and I invited her into my foyer. Since I am rather a slob, I didn't want her to see my messy house. I asked if she was ok, and if she needed anything. She indicated she was fine and that she was going to visit Frank with his sister. I told her to say hi to him for me. She didn't seem to be bothered by the previous day, and I was only a little uncomfortable. I decided to let the interlude go as caused by the wine.

Early in the evening, Barbara called me and asked if I had dinner. I indicated I had, but thanked her for the invitation. She then invited me over for some tea and cookies, which I accepted. I walked right in because the door was open and she was making the tea. There was classical music playing but I noticed the curtains were closed. She asked me to shut the front door and had a seat. She was facing the stove with her back to me, talking about her visit with Frank, apparently spent talking with her sister-in-law while Frank dozed off.

She said to have a seat in the living room while she served us a plate of cookies and the tea. I thought she might bring up the events of the previous evening, but she didn't. What she did do was sit down, letting her dress ride up in a natural way. Barbara, in her early 80's, is not exceptional, except for her pretty face and hair, but that is sufficient to overlook her thin and frail looking body. After all, I am no spring chicken and imperfect myself.

I was turned on by her gesture, that she even would act sexy at all, least of all with me. I imagined that she hadn't raised a dress in decades. Her thin pale legs were not attractive, except for the idea of what she might be expecting. I sipped my tea and asked Barbara what her mood is. She lowered her glasses and then hiked her dress up to the top of her thighs.

She told me to come closer. As I did I could see her pubic hair. It was gray and plentiful. She looked up at me and asked me to have a closer look. I got down on my knees and ran my hands up her thighs as I looked in her face for approval.I saw her head go back and her eyes closed as she reached for my head and pulled me into her aged muff. I was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance of her pussy as I gently kissed around her slit and began to fondle her, looking for her clit. She began a slight humping motion as I inserted my tongue in her hole.

I couldn't believe I had my mouth on my elderly neighbor, who I have known for so many years. Thinking this might end at any time, I located her clit and massaged her to arousal with my tongue. It was so gratifying, I could barely wait for her to cum. In just a few minutes, she did, amid moans and tears. She cried from ecstacy. I assumed this signaled an end to the evening, but I was wrong.

While Barbara did not make any motion to take me in her mouth, she whispered, "Harry, fill me." At that, I removed her clothing and shed mine as well. She was so pasty white it was as if she hadn't seen the sun in decades. I didn't care. To me, she was lovely and I wanted to kiss her as I pulled her on top of me. I groped her soft, shapeless ass to control her movements and slipped my hungry cock into her glorious pussy.

I pumped my rod into her and she moaned and hugged my face. I was only interested in satisfying her. As we both worked up a sweat, she came, and then quickly came again. She cried again as though she never thought she would ever come again. I kept up my rhythm until I came long and hard into her. I was still amazed that I was filling my nextdoor neighbor with my sperm. It felt so good. I kissed her and hugged her and she sat up.

She dried her eyes and said, "It's been so long. I have never made love just to make love." She leaned back and scooped cum out of her pussy with her fingers while looking into my eyes. She continued to stare as she licked her fingers. I was astounded and instantly turned on, even if that was not her intent. I got hard and now, with what energy she had left, she put her mouth on my cock and began swirling her tongue around it. I expected she had no technique so I began humping her face slowly. Soon the unbelievability of the evening put me over the edge.

She released my cock and I began to cum all over her face. Soon I was spent. She looked at me with a smile while cum ran down over her mouth. She rose and kissed me, putting my own cum on my face. We hugged and kissed again, both of our faces now covered with seed. She said she should probably go to sleep and I nodded in agreement. I put on my clothes and headed for the door and kissed her goodnight, neither of us bothering to clean our faces.

I sat and reflected on what had happened over the last two days. I wondered if there would be more.

Hudson70
Hudson70
10 Followers