All Comments on 'My Elderly Neighbor'

by Hudson70

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As an 83 year old I can say with certainty your description of the sex scene is complete bullshit.

DquiotiDquiotiabout 1 year ago

Good story, nicely written, don't care if it's real or not. I enjoy the stories for thier entertainment not if they are factual. Hope to see more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As someone who started a 30 year relationship with the woman I replaced when she retired and her daughter I can say with certainty, this story goes nowhere near what some matures are like.

The day my daughter married I made love with her grandmother at the age of 91, the following morning I woke to find her passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, first of all, thank you for writing a story about a couple who are truly "mature," as the euphemism goes here, instead of the usual cliche'-ridden May/December drivel that gets put into this category.

However, please take my advice to get yourself an editor here whom you feel comfortable working with, and who will help you improve your writing - hopefully, one who will introduce you to "conjunction junction," to eliminate your choppy sentences.

A good editor will also help you to develop your descriptions of sex, since that is what true erotica is all about, isn't it?

Your present style is not unlike a situation in which one of the partners, following much foreplay, suddenly jumps up and leaves, leaving the other (and us) cold and unfulfilled.

As someone who is one half of a couple of Barbara's age, with neither of us being wrinkly and flabby, I can assure you that hot sex can and does occur - frequently - with couples in our age group. My partner is a lusty woman of pleasing proportions, neither saggy nor baggy, with healthy appetites, and who is multi-orgasmic still, and absolutely loves giving and getting oral sex.

So thank you for this story, and I look forward to reading your future, improved, work.

loveloverloveloverabout 1 year ago

Excellent effort to start, it’s not easy to get it right about us elders. My fellow commentators appear to be letting you know you’re a bit of an agist. Time for some field work?

bluesbobluesbo3 months ago

You have the beginnings of a great story -- but please write at least one follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I cum in my pants at the last page when having a second one to fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous