My Elderly Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I explain this to her without scaring her away, I simply could not lose her now?

The next evening, I was surprised with a phone call.

"It's me," she cooed from the other end of the line, " I enjoyed last night immensely and wondered if you were up to another session tonight."

I was, the very thought excited me, but I had another plan in mind.

"That would be lovely, can you give me about 10 minutes then I'll be round, I want to speak with you first."

"What about darling?"

"10 minutes and I'll be there."

I entered Jane's house 10 minutes later and made my way into the lounge.

Jane was in her usual position on the sofa but this time she was clad in only her pants, breasts totally exposed to my gaze.

"I thought this might be the next level." She spoke.

Jane's tits, full and round, with only a slight sag, nipples pink and about 1/2 inch in length, they looked fantastic, suck able, chewable but I had to put them to the back of my mind.

"We need a chat first." I spoke.

Jane immediately grabbed for the towel and covered her tits.

"I've offended you, God I'm sorry, a silly old woman."

I could see tears forming in her eyes, I immediately sat down and put my arm around her pulling her into me before I spoke.

"You have done nothing to offend me, absolutely nothing, in fact you look so desirable sitting here I'm having difficulty keeping my hands off you."

Jane brightened at this, wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at me.

"Then why do we need to talk."

"Because this relationship, and I believe it is a relationship, is all about me taking something from it, you, on the other hand, get very little from it."

"I'm alright, I enjoyed last night more than any other, I got something from that..."

I stopped her.

"You once asked me not to interrupt you while you gave a speech, now I'm asking you to return the favour."

"I'm sorry," she said, "continue."

"It is far from time that you received something, I've been taking all the time and not giving anything in return, you deserve better than that, I know now that my love for you runs deeper than I thought a few weeks ago, I'm selfish, so tonight I want to give something back,"

I could see from Jane's face that she was processing what I had just said, thinking deeply about it, then she spoke.

"Alex, I said at the very outset that I was not prepared to have sex with you, by that I meant penetrative sex, that has not changed."

"I know and I'm happy with that, I don't mean penetrative sex, there is more than that."

Jane looked a little puzzled.

"Do you want to finger me then?" she asked.

"That's an idea, but no, I would like to use my tongue instead of my fingers."

"You want to lick me down there, I don't know about that, I've heard obviously, but Bob would never entertain the idea, he said it was dirty!"

I was amazed and a little shocked, here was a woman approaching 65 years of age telling me she had never felt a tongue on her pussy.

"You have never had anyone do that before, is that what you're telling me?" I asked.

"No, never!"

"Then you have missed out on so much, let me show you just exactly what you have been missing."

I could see Jane was unsure, but I could also see that she was thinking deeply about what I was proposing.

Eventually she spoke.

"Ok, I'm not sure but I'm also not ruling anything out, let's just see how the evening progresses."

I agreed, vanity made me think I could get Jane into such a heightened state she would let me lick her pussy.

I quickly stripped and joined Jane on the sofa, grabbing the towel that was hiding her beautiful tits from me and throwing it aside.

We cuddled up and began kissing, wet kisses, Jane reached for my cock, but I gently pushed her hand aside saying.

"Not yet darling, no rush."

We continued to kiss, I moved a hand onto her breast feeling the plump fleshiness and the nipple hardening and stretching with every move.

Jane moaned at this, a moan of obvious pleasure.

We continued to make out like this for about 15 minutes until I broke the kissing and moved down to her breasts, kissing each one in turn before sucking a nipple into my mouth.

Judging by the way Jane was moaning and wriggling she was enjoying this immensely, but how much I wondered.

Very carefully I allowed my hand to roam back and forth across her belly, finding no resistance to my advances I allowed the hand to drop further until it rested on her panties just above her mound.

Again, no resistance on her part so I finally reached between her legs where I discovered the tell-tale sign, her panties were soaking wet.

Keeping my hand there I moved back to her mouth, tongue kissing her until I could hear her breathing becoming laboured with excitement.

I paused and looked her straight into her closed eyes which opened to see why I had stopped.

"Will you let me?" was all I asked.

Jane thought for a split second which seemed like an eternity to me.

"Yes...Yes...please." She implored.

I slipped from the sofa onto the floor between Jane's legs, my hands quickly went to the waistband of the panties, Jane's bottom lifted slightly and in a trice the panties were down at her ankles and her salt and pepper pubic hair was exposed.

You must remember this was the early 80's when every woman sported a full bush.

Through the hair I could make out a pink slit leading to her opening, parting the hair I could see my target, hiding just under its hood but pink and inviting.

Before she could change her mind my tongue began to lick up her slit, tasting the saltiness and just a hint of stale pee.

When it reached the top my tongue flicked out under the hood and the little pink knub popped out to play.

I continued to lick and flick bringing Jane to a height before backing off, letting her get to the top of the hill but never allowing her over the other side.

I kept this up for about 15 minutes until I felt her hands gripping my hair, pulling my face out of her pussy so she could shout at me, using language that would embarrass a docker, words I could never have dreamt she knew, never mind use!

"Let me fucking cum, you fucking bastard, let me cum....NOW!"

I simply said, "next time," before continuing with my administrations to her pussy.

This time when she reached the summit I pushed her over the other side, marvelling at the rippling affect her belly muscles created as her orgasm engulfed her completely.

As her orgasm subsided I could see she was completely spent, panting, trying to regain control over her breathing.

As she recovered I sat beside her, laughing.

"I think somebody enjoyed that, quite a lot in fact." I spoke

"That, that was the best I have ever felt, ever, to think Bob denied me that for over 20 years, I still love him but right now I hate him. "She laughed.

That night I went home unfulfilled, Jane was too spent to do anything else, I was not disappointed, I did not know it yet, but I had awakened a volcano.

I knew in my heart that it could only be a matter of time before Jane opened herself to me fully and I was prepared to wait it out, as it transpired that wait was shorter than I had expected it to be.

The following week I had booked a week's holiday from work, I had already informed Jane of this fact.

Monday morning around 10am found me still in bed, enjoying the luxury of a lay in, I had awakened around 30 minutes before needing to go to the toilet, so I was not asleep, caught in that delightful area between sleep and being awake, aware of my surroundings but fully relaxed.

I heard a sound, faint, but there nevertheless, the sound of a key entering a door lock and being turned.

The slight creak of the door as it opened, I smiled to myself, only one other person had a key to my front door, had my time arrived?

I turned over in bed to face away from the door, feigning sleep as I heard footsteps on the stairs followed by my bedroom door opening.

Not another sound, just a short pause then a warm, naked body slip into the bed beside me, a hand coming over my hips searching out my rapidly growing cock.

Warm breath on my neck followed by a series of delicate kisses placed on my neck, then she spoke.

"It's me, darling."

I giggled at this, who else could it be?

Then whispered into my ear.

"Fuck me....please!"

At this I turned over to face Jane, gazing intently into her eyes.

"I thought that this wasn't on the agenda at all?" I queried.

Jane, for her part, looked at me quite demurely, her bottom lip forming a pout, then spoke in a very girly voice.

"Can't a girl change her mind then?"

There was no need for further questioning, the hungry, sexual look in her eyes and on her face spoke volumes.

Our lips met, tongues danced together, then I moved between her legs, positioning my cock at the entrance to her tunnel, having one final look into her eyes in case of a last-minute change of heart, there was none so I pushed forward entering her hot, moist area.

It felt so good, finally after all these years we were joined together in a sexual embrace, I paused again, not looking for any further guidance, just for my own pleasure to enjoy this moment before beginning a slow, rhythmic hip movement.

I was in no rush, the sheer enjoyment of this moment made me take my time, deep wet kisses, tender moments nibbling a loved one's ears and listening to her breathing becoming more laboured as waves of pleasure washed over her, if it was enjoyable for Jane my enjoyment was quadrupled.

Eventually I could hold out no longer, I sensed Jane was close as well, I speeded up feeling the walls of her pussy tightening around my cock I exploded into her, years of wanting finally coming out.

I do not know which of us was the more vocal, I heard screams from both as ecstasy washed over us.

I remained fastened to Jane until my flaccid cock popped out of her pussy and I lay panting next to her, both of us too exhausted to speak.

When we had both recovered enough to speak I looked across at Jane and spoke.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She spoke.

We spent the rest of that day in bed, pausing our lovemaking, only to eat, in fact most of my week's holiday was spent in bed!

For the next 15 years, until Jane passed, we lived very discretely, as man and woman, our friends and neighbours never suspected we were lovers.

Summer, with its long light days were difficult, I could only pop round after dark, but winter meant we could spend longer together.

I am married now with grown up kids, but Jane remains with me in my head as she always will.

12