My Enjoyment with My Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Enjoyment with my mom taken to next level.
2.7k words
4.02
55.1k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigIncGuy
BigIncGuy
48 Followers

As mentioned in my previous story, I started groping my mom during her afternoon sleep. It started with squeezing her boobs over her saree and blouse, next by moving her saree aside and squeezing her boobs over her blouse and finally opening her blouse hooks, squeezing the naked boobs and nipples.

The only issue here is that I was able to enjoy only during holidays. This continued for a couple of months. By then I knew the enjoyment in fondling my dick but didn't yet taste the full feeling of masturbation.

Until then, I didn't need to stay awake for longer hours. But when competition increased in mid 90's I had to stay awake for longer hours to work.

Until then I didn't care much about when my mother sleeps during night time. I used to sleep long before her as I used to be tired due to my daytime activities such as work and games etc.

One day I decided to start staying awake until late hours to finish off my work and other stuff and informed my mom about my plan and she was ok with it.

I noticed my mother's late evening routine. She wraps up all the work after finishing the dinner with my father. He goes and sleeps in hall with other elderly gents as it is a bit breezy in the hall. He immediately sleeps as he will be busy all day in the shop.

Now we sleep in the same living room by laying down the cots which we keep them upright during daytime. I used to sleep on one cot while my mom used to sleep on another cot. Both the cots touch each other to have some walking space on the other side of her cot.

My cot used to be against the wall to allow me to rest against the wall while I study in the late hours. The day when I observed her sleep routine I was shocked. I cursed myself for not noticing this until now.

My mother after wrapping up, takes a bath and comes into the room. After bath, she just wears a saree, that too without drying herself and without blouse and petticoat. The saree gets stuck to her body and used to show off her semi nakedness. It was too hot.

The first time I saw this I got too excited. She came, sat on her cot with a side angle showing the origin of her boob. I felt like my dick will blast. She spoke to me for a couple of minutes, told me not to stay too late and scolded me gently that I should reduce my games and try wrapping up my activities early.

I smiled and said ok. She too smiled and told that she'll sleep as she has to wake up early for all the daily activities at home. I told ok. She laid down on her side, was sleeping with her back towards me.

Since she was not wearing blouse, her whole white creamy back was visible to me. It was so exciting. As I already told I have the habit of peeping on my mom. I have seen her front and back completely naked. But this view was even more exciting.

I kept on looking at her creamy back.

When I was about to complete the work she turned to her other side facing me. In that process her saree got loose and fell off a bit bringing out her one whole boob. My dick got terribly hard. I even forgot breathing for some time.

It was so good to watch the boob hanging outside. Slightly sagged due to the size. Though I have watched the boobs while I was peeping this was even more awesome. I wanted to do something. I quickly finished off my work while I was simultaneously watching the boob. I kept the books away, switched off the lights and laid on my cot.

My dick was very hard and uncontrollable. I was looking at the fair back of my mom and fondling my dick and getting a great feeling. Though the lights are switched off I can still view my mom's back due the faint light from the window. At one point I got too desperate and wanted to do something.

I moved to the edge of my cot and stretched my hand to reach my mom's back. Just as I touched her back my feeling went beyond control and fondled my dick so hard that I cummed for the first time. That's it, I fell asleep immediately with cum oozing in my pants.

Next day morning I slept beyond my regular time until my mom woke me up. I immediately remembered the last night incident and when I checked my pant it was so dry around my dick area and the reason for it made me hard again. Somehow I controlled myself thinking that let me enjoy at night.

That day evening, I reduced my playtime and started working on my tasks early. When my mom asked the reason, I told that there was huge amount of work. My intention was to complete my work by the time she went for the bath, so that I can start enjoying immediately as soon as she is asleep. As expected I completed my work by the time she went for her bath.

As soon as she went for her bath I settled near the window to peep on her. The view was perfect. I saw her undress and my favourite scene was opening her blouse. She undressed and scratched here and there and proceeded with her bath. Don't know why but peeping on that day was even more pleasuresome. Her bath was over and started wrapping her saree and I came back to my place.

I kept my book open as if I am still working when she came in. She asked me if my work is too much. I replied that I am now a big boy and will have more "work". She took it in a lighter way and laughed and told me to finish off and sleep early. I told ok and she laid down and in very short time she slept off into a deep sleep.

I immediately put aside my books, switched off the light and moved to the edge of my cot. Her back was towards me. I decided not to fondle my dick immediately. I started touching her naked back with my palm and it was very nice. My dick got very hard and started paining. I opened my pant buttons and zip and freed my dick.

In the meantime she turned on her other side facing me. But today her boob came out only half from her saree, but she was very near to me. It is as if her boobs are in front of my face. I touched the exposed part of her boob and my dick jerked below

I controlled a bit and was touching the naked flesh of her boob. It was so soft and spongy. I wanted to touch her whole boob. Then suddenly I remembered my daily activities during holidays time and also that my mom is a heavy sleeper. I again cummed. I tried to stay awake but I got drowsy and fell asleep.

Next day morning I woke up as usual but I was shocked to see my pant open with zip also open. I was sure that my mom must have seen me like that and was a bit tensed about how she will react. She saw me waking up and come to me.

She asked me with normal tone if I woke up and I replied yes. She then told me not to wear tight pants at night as they will make me uncomfortable. She asked if I can start wearing lungis which will be more comfortable. I told her I am not accustomed to wear lungi for which she told that she'll ask my father to teach me. I told ok and went on with my regular activities.

That evening also I started studying early with the same plan as the previous day. My father came home from shop and after freshening up, came to me and asked if I want to wear lungi. I told ok and he explained how to wear it and ensure that it doesn't come off while sleeping and I continued with lungi the rest of the night.

As usual I completed my work by the time she went for her bath. I again peeped from the window when she was bathing. By the time she came in I was in my place with books in front of me. She asked if lungi is comfortable and I replied yes. She told she will ask father to get new lungis for me and I smiled.

She started to sleep and this time she is facing me and nearer to my cot. As soon as I am confirmed that she was asleep, I immediately put away my books and switched off the lights and laid down. Few minutes later I am able to see her a bit clearer. Again some part of naked boob visible to me.

I now touched the exposed part of her boob and was enjoying. Few minutes later I pulled her saree down and it brought out her whole boob open. It was a great sight. I felt like as my eyes will blast with pleasure. During my holiday activities I couldn't view her whole boob as her blouse last hook couldn't be opened. Now i can see her whole boob very closely.

I slowly started squeezing her boob to my heart content and fondling my dick with the other hand. I decided to enjoy more time as I got a doubt that I am falling fast asleep as soon as I am cumming. Both my hands are busy pleasuring me. I was squeezing her whole boob and that felt so wonderful.

She then laid on her back and the naked boob was still outside but a bit away from me. If I have to hold it I must stretch my hand over her and it was not comfortable after few minutes as the hand was paining. Then I remembered one more thing.

I caught hold of her saree and moved it down completely as I did during holidays and now both her boobs are open. That view was again too good for me and I cummed in my lungi. Somehow before I fell asleep I adjusted her saree and slept off.

Next night again when my activities started she was on her side with her back towards me. I caught her saree end which was on her behind and threw it off to her front. Now she was completely topless. I started touching her back for some time but I was desperate for her boobs as I already told that I am more a boob guy.

I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her slightly towards me. She rolled in her sleep and turned to her other side facing me. Both her boobs are completely naked and in front of my eyes. It was so nice that I stopped fondling my dick and started squeezing both her boobs with my both hands. It was heaven indeed.

I started squeezing whole boob, then touching the aerolas and also twisting her nipples slightly as they became erect. I was playing playing and playing and didn't want the night to end. After sometime she slept on her back and it was so lovely to see her sleeping topless.

Her boobs got flattened and it was altogether a different view. It was a bit different grip when I was trying to grip her whole boob. I played with her boobs, aerolas and also her nipples to my heart content and finally I cummed. But before falling asleep I always ensured that her saree end was in right place. These activities continued for some months.

Daily as soon as she started sleeping, I switch off the lights and throw her saree end open and play with her boobs. I noticed that even when she was sleeping on her back with her saree end under her, she is not noticing if I apply some pressure to remove that saree end. I play and then cum in my lungi, put back her saree end and sleep.

After few months I felt I needed something more as my daily game became a routine. I was thinking what else I can do more than just playing with her naked boobs. One day when she was sleeping on her side facing me and her boobs are in front of me, while playing I got a crazy Idea.

What if I suck her boobs? That idea instantly made me cum. But I didn't fall asleep immediately as now I got accustomed to daily shagging. I was in a dilemma to whether suck or not. Squeezing her boobs lightly was a different activity but sucking her boobs will definitely wake her up.

I was calculating and calculating in my mind and I fell asleep in the process. When I woke up i recollected the night incidents and suddenly remembered that I fell asleep without covering her saree end. I was a bit tensed if she might suspect me with any wrong doing.

But she was normal and helped me as usual while I was getting ready for school. That night I was waiting to see if she sleeps as usual or different. Luckily she came as usual, with just a semi wet saree without blouse and petticoat. Chatted with me for few minutes and slept off.

I immediately started my activities and was squeezing her whole boob. Then out of desperation I wanted to suck her boobs. But she suddenly turned to her other side with her back towards me. I was so desperate that i was on my stomach and moved half onto her cot and slowly, very slowly I touched her back with my lips.

It was like a current shock and I involuntarily started rubbing my erection on my cot. It was so nice and I continued lightly kissing her back and simultaneously rubbing my erection on the cot. I cummed in a couple of minutes as this was new to me and my mood was in peaks. I slept off without doing anything else.

Next day, she fell asleep on her back and she was little bit near to me. I started by pulling out her saree end which was under her and made her topless. Again I got on my stomach and moved little bit onto her cot and kissed her boob very very slowly. No reaction from her. I was overwhelmed and continued kissing and rubbing my erection on the cot. I cummed again very soon but I continued kissing her boobs.

She then turned to her other side again and I moved more onto her cot and started kissing her back. I couldn't cum after sometime, got tired and wanted to sleep. I covered her saree end and slept off. The next day was too good.

The next day she fell asleep on her side facing me. I immediately pulled out her saree end and her boobs are very close to me. I too laid on my side, bent my face onto her boobs and started kissing them. A different feeling when kissed on the boob part, different when kissed on the aerolas and different when kissed her nipples. In this position I was not shagging so was able to do for longer time.

I continued these activities for some more time and at one point I dared to start smooching her back and with lot of dare started sucking and licking her boobs. I was not sure how come she sleeps so heavily that she won't wake up even when I was sucking and licking her boobs.

Like this I enjoyed whenever it was possible for me during night time. All this time I never touched her pussy or never touched her with my dick. This continued for some time. Then I learnt something more interesting which took my enjoyment to next level. I will explain it in the next part.

BigIncGuy
BigIncGuy
48 Followers