My Enjoyment with My Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
My enjoyment with my mom - 6
877 words
3.98
10.8k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned in my earlier story, I am into some sort of sexual adventures with my mom. Started with complete oral by groping her boobs over her saree while she was napping during the afternoon to little bit hardcore such as licking her pussy, pushing my dick into her mouth. During this period she too advanced from no response to semi response such as moaning, clenching her teeth, tight lips, moving her hands and legs, holding the mattress tightly etc.

During the most recent move of my adventure, I left her topless and bottom open with her saree bunched around her waist and also most importantly with her mouth full of my cum. I was waiting eagerly for her latest advance.

I didn't sleep and was looking at her only. Her big handful boobs, flattened as she was sleeping on her back but with nipples still stiff. The disgusting expression she had on her face when I cummed in her mouth was also still there. I could sense her urge to get up but hesitant thinking me to be awake. Finally she got up and my breath tightened anticipating her reaction.

She sat first, looked at her saree topless and bottom open. She looked at me. I didn't pretend to be sleeping but she couldn't confirm as it was still dark. She stood, put her saree right and went to backyard. I immediately moved near the window to watch.

She first pissed and then took some toothpaste onto her finger and put it in her mouth and gargled for 10 minutes. Probably she didn't like the concept of cum in her mouth. While doing she was peeking towards the window to check me. After that she came back into the room and got ready to sleep after drinking water. A very interesting step in the adventure happened.

After lying down, she became topless and bottom open just like how she was before getting up. I was literally over the moon. Felt that she is ok with my advances and gave her approval. My dick got ready for action again. I immediately mounted her.

I laid on her completely. My chest suppressing her boobs and my dick near her pussy and my lips on hers. I daringly started kissing her. Though she didn't reciprocate, she didn't stop me. I am aware that she is awake. I started sucking her lower lip while I was grinding her pussy with my dick.

Her breathing quickened. Her eyes were shut tight. I did so for almost 10 mins and I kept on noticing her arms move along the mattress many times. So times they almost rose to hold me but she stopped at the end.

I moved down. Kissed and mauled her boobs for long time. Heard sharp gasps whenever I twisted her nipples or flicked the nipple with my tongue. I could feel her chest rise few inches whenever I did so and her nipples became very stiff.

I even crawled down, played with her navel while biting around her fleshy lower abdomen. She was writhing as if she is expecting something to happen and it is not happening. I understood what she wants but wanted to see how desperate she is for that. I continued at her belly and at last after some desperate waiting she opened up some more.

I felt her hands slightly on my head as if during sleep and pushed me down towards her pussy. I raised my head to see and as expected she moved fast to lay hands on her sides as if she didn't do anything but my head is near her pussy.

I lied down in between her thighs and started licking her pussy. Used all the memories from the scenes in the porn videos and licked her pussy. Shoved my tongue as deep as possible, nibbled the nub of her pussy wildly. She thrased a bit, many sharp gasps, raised her hands many times, raised her chest and waist few times.

Finally after sometime she gave a loud gasp, clenched her pussy, raised her waist very high, held the mattress very tightly and became stiff. I initially didn't understand but seeing lot of juices from her pussy understood that she has cummed. I waited for sometime until her orgasm subsided.

By that time my dick was too hard. I wanted it in her pussy desperately. So I decided to make a move before she gets clear completely and might object me fucking her. I moved onto top of her again. Kissed her lips again and fondled her boobs for sometime and placed my dick at her pussy entrance.

Before she could respond, I pushed my dick into her and started to move in and out. It was well oiled and was easy for me to moved. The heat of the pussy was too good. My initial expectation was it might be similar to getting a blowjob. But it is totally a different experience.

My mom started to push me back with very futile resistance and within seconds she was kissing me back slightly and was trying to get into rhythm with me. My mind was getting blank with the silky interior touch of her pussy. Suddenly an unfortunate moment happened.