My Enjoyment with My Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5
1.2k words
3.97
14.7k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigIncGuy
BigIncGuy
48 Followers

As mentioned in my previous story, I started groping my mom during her afternoon sleep. It started with squeezing her boobs over her saree and blouse, next by moving her saree aside and squeezing her boobs over her blouse and finally opening her blouse hooks, squeezing the naked boobs and nipples.

Then after few months, while staying awake for longer hours I found that my mom sleeps only with saree and without blouse and petticoat. I started touching her back and boobs initially. Then started removing her saree end, make her topless and play with her boobs. Finally started smooching and sucking and licking her boobs and back. It was in the 2nd half of 90's where internet was something that didn't know at all.

The next step was touching naked skin on skin and lip kisses. Rubbing my dick on her and cumming on her.

After watching few xxx cassettes I understood a bit about fucking. Two nights I came over her and touched her pussy and boobs with my dick. During this process, I observed that she is responding a bit slightly. Maybe she is enjoying voluntarily or involuntarily. Finally I couldn't control and cummed on her face. Now tensed about her reaction the next day.

Due to tension I couldn't sleep well and I woke up before she woke up in the morning. She stirred a bit, slowly opened her eyes and sat up on the mattress. I was watching with my eyes slightly open. She felt something on her face and lips. I thought she got me and I am gone.

She checked it, but didn't seem to suspect anything wrong. She got out and resumed her morning activities. But before leaving, I thought I saw a slight smile on her face. I got relieved and slept off. In the afternoon when she came for the nap she mentioned that she has to reduce the starch that she applies on her sarees as it is getting stuck on her body. She felt my dried cum as excessive starch from her sarees.

I was relieved but thought not to get carried away during night activities. I enjoyed her during her afternoon nap and then started waiting for night. I peeped while she was bathing and jerked off and was then waiting for her on the mattress.

As soon as she fell asleep, I again made her topless and pulled up her saree upto her waist with some efforts. In the meantime I was sucking her boobs and touched her boobs with my dick. I touched her lips with my dick and the feeling was extraordinary. I thought of pushing my dick into her mouth but dropped the idea as it was risk.

After raising her saree, I opened her legs as a V and I settled naked in between her legs. I started licking her pussy. I observed that the wetness is increasing as I kept on licking. The salty taste was also increasing.

I also observed one more thing. There seems to be some involuntary action from her as I was licking. Some slight grinding movement of her hips and legs. As the licking continued the movements became a bit more intense. I remembered all the pussy licking scenes from the movies and was using all of them. Her move were becoming more intense. For a moment I felt that she touched my head and then pulled back.

I was rubbing my dick against the mattress and I felt I will cum at anytime. Then all of a sudden she raised her waist and fell back with a thud. I felt some liquids in my mouth. First I thought she pissed but the smell was different. I never saw ladies cumming in any of the xxx movies, so didnt understand first. That made me cum very intensely and I just lied with my face on her pussy.

When I looked up, I saw her boobs heaving up and down, fists clenched, lips tight and eyes closed. I am sure that she is awake but didnt want to open up. I was thrilled and wanted to take it forward. I even felt daring enough to make some big moves.

I was longing for a blowjob after thinking of all the xxx movies. Earlier I was tensed, but not now. My dick was semi-hard and by the time I moved to the top it got hard. I was on my knees near my mom's face and caught hold of my dick and moved it near to her lips.

Slowly I touched my dick on my mom's lips. Though initially I felt brave now again, started feeling tensed to make a big move. So slowly started rubbing my dick on her lips. It was a too good feeling. Few minutes later started pushing a bit more and she was opening her lips. Not sure voluntarily or involuntarily but the mouth was getting wider.

I pushed further slowly and few minutes later, dick touched an obstruction. Her teeth. Was not sure to push further or not. So was moving back and forth in that open lips. It was a wonderful feeling. Simultaneously I was fondling her boobs. All this time she had her eyes closed and breathing a bit normal. Suddenly I tweaked her nipple and pulled it slightly.

She gasped sharply and opened her mouth allowing my dick to go past her teeth. I just got a shiver allover my body with the sensation of my dick going into my mom's mouth. I pushed further into the mouth and dick went in further with a little friction from the teeth.

I started moving deeper and back while I was fondling her boobs even harder and my tension subsided. I got bold enough and was with an intention to proceed even if my mom wakes up. My dick was hitting her inner cheek and somehow my mom's mouth widened even further. Now the teeth were not raking against my dick and the sensation was getting even better.

I noticed my mom's breathing getting harder, hands moving across the mattress slightly and the mouth shaped like a big O. Her hips were grinding and upon keen observation saw that her eyes were closed tightly. I understood that she is aware of what is happening but she is not opening up.

This made me close to cumming. For second I was not sure where to cum. But my increased boldness gave me a wild thought of cumming in her mouth and see how her reaction later. That wild thought made me lose my mind and without a second hesitation I have started cumming in her mouth. Immediately my tension also came back within a second I pulled out, but the first thread fell in her mouth and the rest on her face and pillow.

Initially she has put up a disgusting expression and kept her mouth puffed with the cum in her mouth. She didn't open her eyes but she let it drool out from her mouth onto her cheeks and to her pillow. I was about to set her saree back, but again another wild thought crept in.

How about leaving the saree as it is now? Topless and the bottom part bunched around her waist. With boldness switching on and off, at last decided to leave the saree like it is and see her reaction. I moved aside and was waiting to see her reaction after she wakes up.

BigIncGuy
BigIncGuy
48 Followers